今天小编就给大家整理了职场加班情景对话(共含5篇),希望对大家的工作和学习有所帮助,欢迎阅读!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“三月”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
Conversation 1
对话一
Arden: Fred, is it a good time to talk with you?
阿顿:佛瑞德,要跟你谈个事儿,现在方便吗?
Fred: Sure, what's the matter?
佛瑞德:当然可以。有什么事呢?
Arden: As you know, I have accepted three new programs in our company this year, but I am not sure I can do my work well. And right now my dilemma is that I can not find a person whom I can trust for these three programs.
阿顿:正如你所知道的,我今年在公司里面承担了三个项目,但是我不确定是否可以把这项工作做好。而现在我的难处就在于我还没能找到可以让我相信的人去完成这项工作。
Fred: What do you think we can do about this?
佛瑞德:您认为我们应当怎么做呢?
Arden: We are not willing to miss the chance; however, our staff is not big enough now. So, to be honest, I want you to help me to finish all these programs.
阿顿:我们可不想错过这样的时机,但是我们的人员实在紧缺。所以呢,说老实话,我想让你帮助我完成这些项目。
Fred: Well, sir, I am busy in market development. So I am worried whether I can do this.
佛瑞德:先生,我正忙于市场开发呢。所以我担心是否能做好这件事。
Arden: I am aware you have been working so hard. Before hiring more employees, you are still needed to do this.
阿顿:我意识到你一直工作很努力的。在雇佣到更多员工之前,我们仍然Z要你的帮助。
Fred: OK! I will try this.
佛瑞德:好吧!我试一试。
Conversation 2
对话二
Nova: Steven, have a rest. Could you have a talk with me?
诺娃:斯蒂文.休息一下。我能跟你商量个事吗?
Steven: OK! What can I do for you, Madam?
斯蒂文:好的!我能为您做点什么呢,夫人?
Nova: Janice has just got sick and I need a hand now. Could you come here earlier tomorrow morning?
诺娃:贾尼斯病了,我这里正好需要人帮忙。你能明天早上早点来吗?
Steven: When do you want me to come?
斯蒂文:您想让我什么时候来公司呢?
Nova: Let me think. About half past seven if it is okay for you.
诺娃:让我想想。大概7:30左右吧,合适吗?
Steven: That's fine. I can make it.
斯蒂文:可以。我能做到。
以后遇到这样的事不要想当然
Boss:
Why was the office door locked when I came back yesterday?
昨天我回来时,办公室的门怎么锁了?
Secretary:
It was time to get off, so I left.
到了下班时间,我就先走了。
Boss:
Why didn't you answer my phone call afterwards?
后来我打你电话,怎么没人接?
Secretary:
Maybe it was too noisy, I didn't hear it.
可能太吵了,没听到。
Boss:
I left something important in my office.
我还有些重要文件没有拿。
Secretary:
I thought you would have the key on you.
我以为你随身带钥匙了。
Boss:
I forgot it. Don’t take things for granted, ok?
我忘带了。以后遇到这样的事不要想当然。
Secretary:
Alright…
知道了。
这个聚会很棒,是不是?
Sam:
Great party, isn’t it?
这个聚会很棒,是不是?
Nancy:
Yeah, really. Jane and Ted always have great parties.
是呀,的确很棒。简和特德总是把聚会搞得很好。
Sam:
This is my first. I only met Jane last week. She and I teach at the same school.
我这是头一回来。我上星期才认识简。她和我在同一个学校教书。
Nancy:
Oh, so you’re a teacher?
哦,那么说你是个老师了?
Sam:
Yeah, history. What about you?
对,是教历史的。你呢?
Nancy:
I’m in the car business.
我是做汽车生意的。
Sam:
Salesman?
是推销员吗?
Nancy:
Yes, that’s right.
对,你说着了。
Sam:
Oh, I see. By the way, my name’s Bob Evans.
哦,是这样。顺便自我介绍一下,我叫鲍勃 埃文斯。
Nancy:
Nice to meet you. I’m Jim Taylor.
很高兴认识你。我叫吉姆 泰勒。
molly:
gordon, how's business?
戈登,最近怎么样?
gordon:
same old, same old. how can i help you?
戈登,最近怎么样?
molly:
you are a clerk at this store, right?
你是这家商店的职员,是吗?
gordon:
you are correct, how can i assist you?
没错,我能帮你什么忙?
molly:
i need a book that will teach me how to speak fluent english.
我需要一本教我说一口流利英语的书。
gordon:
do you like speaking english?
你喜欢说英语吗?
molly:
yes, but english is hard.
是的,可英语太难了。
gordon:
here is a good textbook.
这有一本好教科书。
molly:
thanks a bunch, i owe you one.
多谢,我感激你。
gordon:
you're welcome. can i offer you a better way to study english?
不客气。我能给你提议一种学习英语更好的方式吗?
molly:
of course! i would love that. how can i master english quickly?
当然了,我喜欢。我怎么能更快地掌握英语?
gordon:
you should find a foreign boyfriend, like me. so every time when we are together, it will be like english class.
你应该找一个老外男朋友,象我这样。这样每次我们在一起的时候就象是在上英语课。
molly:
in your dreams! i mean, thanks, but no, thanks, sir. i don't owe you one. i don't appreciate it. no need, maybe next time, or maybe never!
你做梦吧!我是说,谢谢,不过,不,谢谢,先生。我不感激你。我不感谢。不需要,也许下一次,或者也许永远也不!
gordon:
i was just kidding. i was making a joke. the best way to learn is to log on to kekenet.com and sign up for the cool english materials there. don't forget to practise everyday.
我只是开玩笑。我在说笑。最好的学习方式是登陆可可英语并订阅那里很棒的英语资料。别忘了每天练习。
molly:
now that is good advice. i appreciate it, thanks a million. you're the best, i will never forget this.
现在这个建议很好。谢谢,太谢谢了。你是最好的,我永远都不会忘记。
gordon:
you're welcome, anything for you.
不客气,愿为你两肋插刀。
molly:
wait a minute. maybe you're right, having a canadian boyfriend would help me speak fluent english.
等等,也许你是对的,有一个加拿大男朋友会帮助我说流利的英语。
gordon:
great!
好极了
molly:
yeah, great. do you have da shan's phone number?
没错,很棒,你有大山的电话号码吗?
gordon:
in your dreams!
你做梦吧!
Conversation 1
对话一
Janice: Where are you going this weekend?
贾尼斯:你这周末要去哪里呢?
Steven: I have no idea. Maybe I will sleep for the whole day.
斯蒂文:我还没打算好呢。可能就是睡一天吧。
Janice: So boring! Shall we go out for a picnic with my friends?
贾尼斯:太没劲了!跟我朋友们去野炊如何?
Steven: Sounds interesting. Who are the other people?
斯蒂文:听起来很有趣。其他人还有谁呢?
Janice: Fred and David, my college class mates and Rachel.
贾尼斯:佛瑞德、大卫,我的大学同学,还有瑞切尔。
Steven: Gorgeous! What should I bring on that day?
斯蒂文:太棒了!那天我需要拿些什么呢?
Janice: Your tent and enough food and water.
贾尼斯:你的帐篷还有足够的食物和水。
Steven: You mean, we can do many other things after the picnic, right?
斯蒂文:你的意思是,我们在野炊后还有其他活动,对吗?
Janice: We can go fishing, chatting and camping.
贾尼斯:我们可以去钓鱼、聊天还有野营。
Steven: What are we waiting for? Come on!
斯蒂文:我们还等什么呢!赶紧啊!
Janice: Don't hurry. Wait for my call.
贾尼斯:别着急。等我电话。
Conversation 2
对话二
Fred: David, what's in your hand?
佛瑞德:大卫,你手里拿着什么呢?
David: Sunday papers. I usually read them after coming back home from our company.
大卫:周末报刊。我通常都是在从公司下班回家读一下的。
Fred: Why do you read them?
佛瑞德:你为何要读这些报纸呢?
David: As you know, I am a sports fan. And these papers are famous for their sports section. So I will feel relaxed after grasping some information I am interested in.
大卫:你是知道的,我是个体育迷。而这些报纸正是以体育专刊而著名的。所以我觉得在我了解一些我想知道的信息之后就会感到很轻松。
Fred: I got your meaning. Reading is your own solution to solve pressure from busy tasks.
佛瑞德:我明白你的意思了。阅读报纸就是你自己的一种消除忙碌任务所带来压力的方式。
David: Correct! What about you, Fred?
大卫:没错!佛瑞德,你又是如何消除压力的呢?
Fred: I often go to the bar near our dorm when I am overtired. I am crazy for drinking wines with special taste.
佛瑞德:当我感觉超累的时候,就经常去我们宿舍附近的酒吧。品尝到有特殊口味的酒真的感觉能让我发疯。
David: Don't overdo it.
大卫:别贪杯啊!
Fred: Shall we have a drink someday?
佛瑞德:我们改天一起喝酒去吧?
David: I get drunk easily.
大卫:我喝酒很容易上头的。
Mary:
Hi, Tony. You look unhappy. What’s wrong?
嗨,托尼。你看起来不高兴。怎么了?
Tony:
Oh, Mary. I made a big mistake.
哦,玛丽。我犯了个大错。
Mary:
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Tony:
I really wish I hadn’t done it.
我真希望我没那么做。
Mary:
What on earth? are you talking about?
你究竟在说什么呢?
Tony:
I got caught cheating. I feel so ashamed. The teacher saw me and told me I failed.
我考试作弊被抓了。我感觉太丢人了。老师看见我了,还告诉我这次考试不及格了。
Mary:
What were you thinking?
你想什么呢?
Tony:
You know my father. If I fail, he’ll kill me. I have to do well.
你知道我爸爸的。我要是考试不及格,他会杀了我的。我必须得考好才行。
Mary:
But what you should do is study hard.
可是你应该做的是好好学习啊。
Tony:
I know…I know…it’s all my fault. I feel awful that I didn’t study, and I cheated, and I got caught.
我知道…我知道…都是我的错。我不学习,还作弊,结果还被抓了,这真是太糟了。
Mary:
So long as you learn from your mistakes.
只要你吸取教训就好了。
Tony:
I know. I feel like a failure. My father is going to be so disappointed when he finds out what I’ve done.
我知道。我觉得自己太失败了。我爸爸要是知道我做了些什么的话,他一定会很失望的。
★ 职场英语:加班