万用英语口语情景对话:搬家-3

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:蜈蚣uot

这里给大家分享一些万用英语口语情景对话:搬家-3(共含10篇),供大家参考。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“蜈蚣uot”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

万用英语口语情景对话:搬家-3

篇1:万用英语口语情景对话:搬家-3

搬家

对话

Steven decides to move house. He plans to ask his friend Billy to help him. Now Steven and Billy are in the new house.

史蒂文决定要搬家了。他请他的朋友比利帮他搬家。现在史蒂文和比利正在史蒂文的新居里。

Billy:This is a nice place, but you need to get some furniture.

比利:这地方不错,可你得弄些家具。

Steven:I had planned to. I can bring some from my place. And there's some more at my parents'.

史蒂文:我原先就这样计划的。从我住的地方可以搬一些过来,而且在我父母家里还有一些。

Billy:Do you have a bed?

比利:你有床吗?

Steven:Of course, I have. There is one in my old house. And I have another one from college at my parents' house.

史蒂文:当然有啊。我的老房子里有一张床。我父母家还有一张我大学时代就用过的床。

Billy:That's good. You can put one in this room and put the other one in that room.

比利:很好啊。你可以在这个房间放一张,并且在那间房间放上另一张。

Steven:Yeah, it is a good idea. You can stay in my house for the night if you would like to.

史蒂文:是啊,好主意。如果你愿意的话,你还可以在我的房子里过夜呢。

Billy:Yeah. By the way, can I take a shower?

比利:好啊。顺便问一下,我可以洗个澡吗?

Steven:Sure, but I don't have hot water, yet.

史蒂文:当然可以,可惜还没有热水。

Billy:Really?

比利:真的吗?

Steven:No, they're coming tomorrow morning to turn the gas on. My phone should be working then, too.

史蒂文:是呀,他们要明天才来帮我把煤气接上。电话也那时才可以用。

Billy:Well, do you want to go outside for dinner?

比利:那么,你想去外面吃饭吗?

Steven:Yeah, I can't cook anything until tomorrow, anyway. Let's go to the restaurant nearby. It's my treat.

史蒂文:好的,得到明天才可以自己做。我们去附近的餐馆吃饭吧。我请客。

Billy:OK. Let's go.

比利:好的。走吧!

英语单词和短语

furniture n.家具

college n.学院,学校

restaurant n.餐馆,饭店

nearby adv. 在附近

篇2:万用英语口语情景对话:毕业典礼-10

毕业典礼

对话

Steven and Bill will graduate from their college next week. Today, both of them attend the commencement.

史蒂文和比尔下周就要大学毕业了。今天,他们两个人都参加了毕业典礼。

Steven: Hi, Bill. Are you going to the commencement?

史蒂文:嗨,比尔。你是去参加毕业典礼吗?

Bill: Yes. Do you want to go with me?

比尔: 是的。要不要跟我一起去?

Steven: OK. (Several minutes later.) Let's go into the school auditorium.

史蒂文:好吧。(几分钟后。)我们进礼堂吧。

Bill: Now, take this seat. Do you see those piles of red diplomas on the desks on the stage?

比尔: 坐在这儿,你看到主席台桌子上那一叠叠鲜红的毕业证书了吗?

Steven: Yes. I find my heart is now rising and falling like waves, all sorts of feelings welling up in my heart.

史蒂文:是的。我感到自己此刻已是心潮起伏,百感交集。

Bill: That's true. Four years' trails and hardships, joys and sorrows of life are gushing out to my mind all together. I can hardly tell whether I am joyful or gloomy at the moment when I am about to leave the campus and to start a new stage of life.

比尔: 一点儿没错。四年的风风雨雨,四年的酸甜苦辣,一齐涌上了我的心头。在我即将离开校园开始新的人生旅程之际,我说不出自己是喜还是忧。

Steven: How time flies. Look, the president of the college has come onto the stage.

史蒂文:时间过得真快啊!瞧,校长上主席台了。

Bill: He's going to make the opening speech.

比尔: 他要致开幕词。

英语单词和短语

commencement n.开工,毕业典礼

auditorium n.礼堂,剧院大厅

diploma n.毕业证书,文书,执照

gush v./n.涌出,倾泻

gloomy adj.黑暗的,阴郁的,沮丧的

campus n.(大学)校园

president n.总统,校长,董事长

篇3:万用英语口语情景对话:投资-7

投资

对话

Steven's friend Billy knows that Steven has invested some money in the business of Internet. Now Billy is asking Steven what the situation is.

史蒂文的朋友比利知道史蒂文在因特网上投资了一些钱做生意。此刻比利正问史蒂文情况如何了。

Billy: How is your business on the Internet, Steven?

比利:史蒂文,你因特网上的生意怎么样了?

Steven:Don't mention it. I lost a bunch of money on it this year. I think it is on the brink of bankruptcy.

史蒂文:别提了。我今年赔了一些钱。我想生意快倒闭了。

Billy: I am sorry to hear that. It shows that you should buy companies, not ideas.

比利:听到这个消息我很难过。这说明你应该投资具体的公司,而不光是一些概念。

Steven:I changed my strategy around too. I am investing in good companies now.

史蒂文:我也改变了策略,正在投资前景好的公司。

Billy: Yes, I agree with you. I am going to find a good company and invest in it soon.

比利:是的,我同意你的做法。我不久也要找一家好公司然后投资一下。

Steven:It's a good idea. But please be careful when you invest this time.

史蒂文:是个好主意。不过这次投资谨慎点。

Billy: Yes, I will. I should learn more from you. After all I am green hand on it.

比利:是啊,我会的。我应该从你那里多学点啊。毕竟我在这方面是个生手。

Steven:If you have any question, you can ask me.

史蒂文:如果你有什么问题,尽管来问我。

Billy: OK. My wife sent me a message and asked me to go home just now. I am leaving.

比利:好的,我妻子刚给我发了条信息让我回家呢。我要走了。

Steven:All right. Let's chat next time. Bye-bye.

史蒂文:那好吧,我们下次再聊吧。再见。

Billy: Bye.

比利:再见。

英语单词和短语

mention v.提到,说起

brink n.边缘,边沿,界限

bankruptcy n.破产,倒闭

strategy n.策略,战略

invest v.投资,投入

green hand 生手,没有经验的人

篇4:万用英语口语情景对话:培训班-9

培训班

对话

Steven isn't good at Chinese. His friend Mike advises him to enter a Chinese training school. They are having a conversation now.

史蒂文的语文不好,他的朋友迈克建议他参加一个语言培训班。他们现在在谈话。

Steven:Mike, I can't catch up with our Chinese teacher very well.

史蒂文:迈克,我跟不上语文老师的课。

Mike:I advise you to take an additional course in some Chinese schools.

迈克:我建议你去语文培训学校学一些额外的课程。

Steven:What is that?

史蒂文:是什么学校啊?

Mike:This kind of school is good at helping people to improve their Chinese.

迈克:这种学校善于帮助大家提高语文水平。

Steven:Will they recommend me the class that suits me?

史蒂文:他们会推荐适合我的课程吗?

Mike:Sure. You can review the lessons you have learned at school and learn something new there.

迈克:当然了。你在那里可以复习学校里学过的课,还可以学到新的东西。

Steven:That's great. I'll tell my mother about it.

史蒂文:太好了。我会告诉我妈妈的。

英语单词和短语

additional adj.额外的,补充的

improve v.改善,提高,增加

recommend v.推荐,介绍,建议

suit v.适合,讨好

review v./n.复习,查阅,评论

篇5:万用英语口语情景对话:股票-5

股票

对话

Steven has decided to invest money in stock. Now he is calling brokedealer to tell him this matter.

史蒂文想要投资一些钱在股票上。现在他正和股票经纪人打电话说此事。

Steven: Hello, can I speak to Mr.Green?

史蒂文:你好,我可以和格林先生通电话吗?

Brokedealer: Yes, speaking.

股票经纪人:我就是,请讲。

Steven: This is Steven speaking. I'd like to buy a stock.

史蒂文:我是史蒂文。我想买股票。

Brokedealer: What stock do you want to buy and how many?

股票经纪人:你要买哪一支呢?要买多少呢?

Steven: I'd like to buy 1 000 shares of Dubon.

史蒂文:我想买l OOO股的杜邦股票。

Brokedealer: Let me get the asking price of the stock. Just a moment. Oh, now the asking price is $90 each share. By the way, what is the offering price?

股票经纪人:让我先看一下卖出价是多少。稍等一下。哦,现在卖出价每股90美元。顺便问一下,发行价是多少?

Steven: Let me see. The offering price is near or at $88.

史蒂文:我看一下。发行价大概在88美元左右。

Brokedealer: Then the difference between the asking price and the offering price is $2. It's hard to take place today.

股票经纪人:卖出价和发行价的价差是两美元,今天是无法成交了。

Steven: Do you mean that I have to buy it at current price?

史蒂文:你的意思是我只能现价买人了吗?

Brokedealer: You can decide by yourself.

股票经纪人:你自己拿主意。

Steven: I heard that this stock would go up. Hum, I will take it at current price.

史蒂文:我听人说这支股票的价格会上涨。嗯……我按现价买入了。

Brokedealer: So, now I will buy in. Are you sure?

股票经纪人:那现在我买入吧。你确定了吗?

Steven: Yes, please.

史蒂文:是的,帮我买入吧。

英语单词和短语

stock n.股票

share n.一份,股份

offering price发行价

asking price卖出价

current adj.现在的,流通的

篇6:万用英语口语情景对话:租房-1

对话

Steven wants to rent an apartment. So he comes to see the apartment Mr.Sellers advertised. At this moment he is having a conversation with Mr.Sellers.

史蒂文想租套公寓,因此他照着塞勒先生的广告来看公寓。此刻他正和塞勒先生谈话。

Steven:You must be Mr.Sellers. I'm Steven. I am here to see the apartment you advertised.

史蒂文:你一定是塞勒先生吧,我是史蒂文,我是来看你登广告的那套公寓的。

Mr.Sellers:Oh, nice to see you. The apartment is on the tenth floor. The previous tenant just moved out yesterday.

塞勒先生:哦,很高兴见到你。公寓在十层楼上。上一位房客昨天刚搬走。

Steven:Could I have a look at it first?

史蒂文:我能先看看吗?

Mr.Sellers:Sure. Let me show you the way. Here we are. Apartment 1008. (They enter.) This is the living room dining room combination. Here's the kitchen. lt's small, but fully equipped. The refrigerator is new, and the stove and the microwave oven are less than a year old.

塞勒先生:当然可以,我来为您带路。就是这儿。1008号房。(他们进房间。)这是客厅兼餐厅。厨房在这儿。厨房虽小,但设备齐全。冰箱是全新的,炉子和微波炉才用了不到一年。

Steven:It's nice. So this is the bathroom. And that must be the bedroom.

史蒂文:挺好。这就是浴室,那间是卧室吧。

Mr.Sellers:Yes. And there's a walk-in closet.

塞勒先生:是的。这儿还有个大壁橱。

Steven:Is there air conditioning?

史蒂文:有空调吗?

Mr.Sellers:Yes, there's central air conditioning and heating. The thermostat is in the living room。

塞勒先生:有,有中央空调和供暖系统。调温器在客厅里。

Steven:What's the house rent? When is the rent due? And how much security deposit do you require?

史蒂文:房租是多少?什么时候付房租?另外你们要求付多少保证金?

Mr.Sellers:It's 600 yuan per month.The rent is due no later than the tenth of the month. We ask that you leave a month's rent as a deposit. It will be,returned to you at the end of your lease.

塞勒先生:房租是一个月600元。房租不迟于每月10号付清。我们要求你付一个月的租金做定金。定金在你租约期满后归还。

Steven:I like the apartment, Mr.Sellers. You can show me the lease.

史蒂文:我很喜欢这套公寓,塞勒先生。你可以给我看看租约了。

英语单词和短语

previous adj.以前的,先于,……之前

tenant n.房客

occupancy n.居住期间

thermostat n.恒温器

deposit n.存款,定金

lease n.租约,租契,租期

篇7:万用英语口语情景对话:买房以及装修-2

买房<一>

对话

Steven wants to buy a house. Now he is discussing it with his wife Julia.

史蒂文想要买房。现在他正和妻子茱莉娅商量此事。

Steven:Julia, the apartment I looked at today is pretty decent-around 120m2.

史蒂文:茱莉娅,我今天看的房相当不错,大概得有120平米。

Julia: Great. Where is it?

茱莉娅:好啊。房子在哪里呀?

Steven:A new two-bedroom apartment, around 100 to 120 square meters, in the Sanlitun area.

史蒂文:1OO到120平米,两个卧室.三里屯附近的新楼。

Julia: What about the surrounding area?

茱莉娅:周围环境怎么样?

Steven:Very quiet and safe. And it's got a lot of trees and plants.

史蒂文:很安静,治安很好,而且绿化也很棒。

Julia: That's good. Is the location easily accessible?

茱莉娅:很好啊。交通便利吗?

Steven:Yeah, it's near a bus stop.

史蒂文:嗯,挨着公车站。

Julia: Hmm...well, maybe we can buy this one then.

茱莉娅:嗯……好吧,也许我们可以买下这个房子。

英语单词和短语

decent adj.相当好的,体面的,适当的,正派的

surrounding adj.周围的

location n.位置,外景拍摄地

accessible adj.可得到的,易接近的

装修<二>

对话

Steven and his wife want to decorate the house. Now they are doing some measures.

史蒂文和妻子想装修新房,他们正在做一些测量。

Julia: Can you hold the end of this tape measure?

茱莉娅:你可以拿着卷尺的这一头吗?

Steven: Sure. What's this for?

史蒂文:好啊。你要干什么?

Julia: I' m taking some measurements tor new curtains.

茱莉娅:我正在量新窗帘的尺寸。

Steven: What about measuring the floor for a new carpet,and the walls for new wallpaper?

史蒂文:那咱们把地板和墙壁也量一量,然后换上新地毯和新壁纸如何呢?

Julia: I thought we'll just fix up the wood floor.and use some paint for the walls.

茱莉娅:我觉得我们只要整修一下这木地板就可以了。然后粉刷一下墙面。

Steven: Good idea. I was thinking the same myself.

史蒂文:好主意。我跟你想得一样。

Julia: Tomorrow we'll go and pick out some curtains and paint.

茱莉娅:明天我们就去挑些窗帘和油漆吧。

Steven: Okay!

史蒂文:好的!

英语单词和短语

measure v. 测量,比较

carpet n.地毯,地毯状物

wallpaper n.墙纸,壁纸

fix up修理,修补

篇8:万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4

支出<一>

对话

At the moment Steven and his wife Julia are talking about the family expense.

此刻,史蒂文和他的妻子茱莉娅正在讨论家庭开支。

Julia:Steven, what's the expense of moving house?

茱莉娅:史蒂文,搬家的花销是多少?

Steven:About 3 000 dollars.

史蒂文:大约3 000美元吧。

Julia:It costs a lot of money. Hospital bills had already made deep inroads into our savings. Do you think the rest of your salary will be enough to cover our daily expenses?

茱莉娅:花了很多钱啊。住院的花销已用去我们一大笔积蓄。你觉得你剩下的工资足够支付我们的日常开销吗?

Steven:I am afraid not, darling. Our expenses are mounting.

史蒂文:恐怕不够,亲爱的。我们的花销在增加。

Julia:We have to cut back on our shopping from now on.

茱莉娅:从现在开始我们就得缩减购物开支了。

Steven:Don't worry. Maybe I can find a part-time job to increase my income.

史蒂文:不要担心,或许我可以找个兼职来增加收入。

Julia:I hope so.

茱莉娅:希望如此。

英语单词和短语

mount v.登上,爬上,上升

cut back on 减低

收入<二>

对话

Steven and his wife Julia are talking about family income.

史蒂文和他妻子茱莉娅正在谈论家庭收入。

Steven:Julia, I have good news for you.

史蒂文:茱莉娅,有个好消息要告诉你。

Julia:What's up?

茱莉娅:什么事?

Steven:I have earned a lot of money this week,more than I do in a fortnight.

史蒂文:这周我赚了好多钱。我在一周里赚的钱比我在两周里赚的还多。

Julia:It is really good news. How much do you earn a week now?

茱莉娅:确实是个好消息。你现在一周赚多少钱?

Steven:My wages are six hundred dollars a week. But I find a part-time job to supplement my income.

史蒂文:我的工资为每周600美元。但是我找了一份兼职工作来补贴收人。

Julia:Darling, I know you are a good husband. You don't have to work so hard. After all your health is the most important.

茱莉娅:亲爱的,我知道你是个好丈夫。你不必工作那么辛苦,毕竟你的健康才是最重要的。

Steven:I know, darling. I must earn enough money to buy a car. I do a part-time job to increase my income. Don't worry, I will take care of myself.

史蒂文:我知道,亲爱的。我必须挣下足够的钱买辆车。我做兼职工作是为了增加收入。不用担心,我会照顾好自己的。

Julia:I see. You must have more rest.

茱莉娅:我明白,你一定要多休息呀。

英语单词和短语

wage n. 工资,报酬

supplement v. 增补,补充

篇9:万用英语口语情景对话:资金管理-8

资金管理

对话

Steven wants to talk over their daily expenses with his wife Julia. He decides to save some money for the future. Now they are figuring out their expenses last month.

史蒂文想要和妻子茱莉娅商量一下日常开支的事。他决定要为未来存点钱了。此刻他们正在算上个月的开支。

Steven:We need to figure out how much money we've spent and what we've spent it on.

史蒂文:我们要算算我们花了多少钱而且都花在什么地方了。

Julia: Why?

茱莉娅:为什么?

Steven:Well, I think we should save more. lf we save more money we can retire earlier and enjoy our life better.

史蒂文:哦,我想我们该多存一些钱了。如果我们多存些钱就可以早一点退休,更好地享受生活呀。

Julia: Really, well, OK. Get the receipts out.

茱莉娅:真的,哦,好的。把收据拿出来。

Steven:Let's see. We spent $700 for our home loan payment, $300 0n groceries, $75 0n utilities, $250 0n gasoline, $100 on books, and $400 0n entertainment last month.

史蒂文:让我看看。上个月有房屋贷款700元,食品杂货300元,水电费95元,汽油费250元,书100元和400元的娱乐消费。

Julia: That's $1 825.

茱莉娅:总共是1845元。

Steven:We put $500 into the savings account, and $750 into our stock account.

史蒂文:我们存了500元到储蓄账户。还存了750元到股票账户。

Julia: $3 075. Our paychecks is $3 300, combined. That means we don't have any receipts for $225.

茱莉娅:那就是3 095元。我们的薪水加起来是3 300元,那意味着有一项225元的支出没有收据。

Steven:Right. Stop thinking about it. Where do you think we can save more money?

史蒂文:对。不要想了。你觉得我们可以在哪些方面省钱?

Julia: Well, we could eat in more often. That $400 for entertainment is mostly going to restaurants.

茱莉娅:哦,我们可以多在家里吃饭。400元娱乐费大都花在餐馆了。

Steven:Yeah, that's a good idea, and you like to cook.

史蒂文:是的,这个主意不错,况且你也喜欢做饭。

Julia: All right.

茱莉娅:那好吧。

英语单词和短语

figure out计算出

spend v.花费,浪费,度过

retire v.退休,撤退

entertainment n.娱乐

paycheck n.薪水支票,工资

combine v.联合,使结合,结合

篇10:万用英语口语情景对话:金钱观念-6

金钱观念

对话

Steven is reading a book about money management. His friend Billy comes over and begins to chat with him about money.

史蒂文在读一本关于金钱管理的书。他的朋友比利走过来,开始和他聊些关于钱的事情。

Billy:What are you doing now, Steven?

比利:史蒂文,你现在在干什么?

Steven:I am reading a book about money management.

史蒂文:我在读一本关于资金管理的书。

Billy:Oh, my God. Do you want to be a millionaire? I can see you are very crazy about money.

比利:哦,天啊,你想成为百万富翁吗?我可以看出来你对钱很疯狂。

Steven:Everyone wants to earn a lot of money. Don't you think so? What's more, I am interested in money management.

史蒂文:每个人都想挣大钱的。难道你不是这么想的?况且,我对资金管理很感兴趣。

Billy:No, you are wrong. Money can't buy happiness and health. I won't sacrifice my health in order to get money.In other words, I don't want to be a millionaire and I want to have more free time to enjoy life.

比利:不,你错了。金钱买不到幸福和健康。我不会牺牲我的健康来换取金钱的。换句话说,我不想成为百万富翁,我只想有更多的自由时间来享受生活。

Steven:Oh, I see. But a proverb says “Money makes the mare go.” I think it will be better if you have more money.

史蒂文:哦,我明白。但是俗话说“有钱能使鬼推磨。”我认为多点钱总是好的。

Billy:Maybe you are right. Please take care of yourself when you make money. Anyway health is the most important thing.

比利:或许你说的对。在挣钱的时候请照顾好自己。不管怎样,身体是第一位的。

Steven:Thank you for your caring. I will.

史蒂文:谢谢你的关心,我会的。

Billy:No thanks.

比利:不用谢了。

英语单词和短语

management n.管理,管理部门,手腕

millionaire n.百万富翁,大富豪

sacrifice v.牺牲

proverb n.谚语,格言,俗语

mare n.母马,母驴

万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4

海关通行英语口语情景对话

英语口语购物情景对话短文

关于回家的英语口语情景对话中英对照

英语口语情景对话:垃圾和垃圾桶怎么说

日常英语口语对话

职场加班情景对话

面试助理英语口语对话

职场面试英语口语对话

常用医学英语口语对话

万用英语口语情景对话:搬家-3(集锦10篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的万用英语口语情景对话:搬家-3,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档