职场快餐店英语对话

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:今天喝咸菜汤

下面小编为大家带来职场快餐店英语对话(共含5篇),希望大家能够受用!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“今天喝咸菜汤”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

职场快餐店英语对话

篇1:职场快餐店英语对话

Conversation 1

对话一

Janice: Assistant, could you clean this table for us? Thank you!

贾尼斯:店员,你能清理一下这张桌子吗?谢谢!

Assistant: Wait for a while, Miss! May I take your order?

店员:请稍等,女士!您可以点菜了吗?

Janice: Yes! I want to have a valentine set.

贾尼斯:可以!我想要一个情侣套餐。

Assistant: Now we still have the supervalue hamburger. Do you want to taste it?

店员:现在店里依然提供超值汉堡。您需要点吗?

Fred: No thanks. I think that set will be enough.

佛瑞德:不用了,谢谢。我想一份套餐就足够了。

Janice: I still want an ice-cream.

贾尼斯:我还想要一份冰激凌。

Assistant: Can I get you anything else?

店员:您还有什么别的Z要的吗?

Fred: No, that's it.

佛瑞德:不用了,就这些。

Assistant: Sure. You had a valentine set and an ice-cream. That comes to 60 yuan.

店员:好的。您点了一份情侣套餐还有―份冰激凌,总共消费60元。

Conversation 2

对话二

Fred: May I have a hamburger, a bottle of milk and a bowl of soup?

佛瑞德:麻烦你给我拿一个汉堡、一杯牛奶还有一碗粥。

Assistant: OK! Is that for here or to go?

店员:好的!是在店里用还是带走呢?

Fred: For here. What about you, David?

佛瑞德:在店里。你呢,大卫?

David: Give me a chicken sandwich and a shake.

大卫:给我一个鸡肉三明治还有奶昔。

Assistant: Anything to drink, sir?

店员:先生,你还要点饮料吗?

David: A bottle of coffee.

大卫:一杯咖啡。

David: Fast food confuses me all the time.

大卫:快餐总是让我感到闲惑。

Fred: But it is convenient for us. We rarely have time to cook in the morning.

佛瑞德:但是对于我们来说很方便的。我们可是很少早上做早饭的。

David: It is not healthy to have these every morning.

大卫:每天早上吃这些是不健康的啊。

Fred: Well, you can cook for us tomorrow morning.

佛瑞德:好,明天早上你做早饭。

篇2:职场常用英语对话

1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.

您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。

3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?

您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7. Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:

8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

**饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.

对不起,我拨错号了。

10. May I speak to your front office manager?

能和你们前台经理说话吗?

11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他现在不在。

12. Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

祝贺语:

14. Congratulations!

祝贺您!

15. Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

16. Happy New Year!

新年快乐!

17. Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

18. Have a nice holiday!

假日快乐!

19. Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

20. Thank you (very much).

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)

感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

22. It’s very kind of you.

谢谢,您真客气。

23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.

不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。

24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)

非常高兴为您服务。

25. I am at your service.

乐意为您效劳。

26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.

很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。

28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

29. Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰您了。

30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.

对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。

31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.

没关系。 算了吧。

征询语:

32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?

我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?

33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.

好的。 请稍等一下。

34. May I use your phone?

我能借用您的电话吗?

35. Certainly. Yes, of course.

当然可以。 当然可以。

指路用语:

36. Go upstairs/downstairs.

上楼/下楼。

37. It’s on the second (third) floor .

在二(三)楼。

38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

39. This way ,please.

请这边走

40. Turn left /right.

往左转/右转。

41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大厅靠近大门。

42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.

在地下室走廊尽头。

提醒用语:

43. Mind (Watch) your step.

请走好。

44. Please be careful.

请当心。

45. Please don’t leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的东西。

46. Don’t worry.

别担心。

47. Take it easy.

放心好了。

48. Please don’t smoke here.

请不要在这边抽烟。

告别语:

49. Goodbye. See you late.

再见。 待会见。

50. Good night.

晚安。

51. See you tomorrow.

明天见。

52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.

再见,谢谢您的光临。

53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.

再见,希望再见到您。

54. Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

[职场常用英语对话]

篇3:职场英语常用对话

会话--提醒

同事忘了你交待的事情?有必要提醒他一下了。怎么提醒好呢?看看下面的对话吧。

a: terry? i need the file you took yesterday.

特里,我要用你昨天拿走的文件。

b: i'm sorry, jane. i left it at home. i'll bring it back tomorrow.

对不起,简。我把它忘在家里了,明天给你拿来。

a: terry, i told you yesterday that i'd be using the file this afternoon.

我昨天告诉你我今天下午要用的。

b: i know, jane. i just walked out and it completely slipped my mind. i'll go home and get it at noon, all right?

我知道。我完全忘了这回事了。我中午回家去取,行吗?

会话--请假

人吃五谷杂粮,没有不生病的,身体不舒服的时候工作自然也没法做好,这时候就需要请假休息或是看医生了。该怎么提出请假呢?我们看下面一段对话:

a: mr. emory, i'd like to take this afternoon off if it's all right with you.

艾默利先生,我今天下午想请假,可以吗?

b: but sam, you've called in sick 5 times in the last three weeks.

萨姆,你这三周来已经请了5次假了。

a: i know, mr. emory. i'm sorry. but i really need to see the doctor this afternoon. i feel dizzy and i can't concentrate on my work.

我知道,对不起。但是我今天下午必须去看医生,我头晕而且不能专心工作。

b: all right, then. but don't forget to bring a doctor's note in tomorrow.

好吧,但是记着明天把医生开的证明拿来。

办公室里如何跟同事打招呼

办公室里怎么打招呼?其实没有那么复杂,学学下面这些对话实例,轻松去建立你的人际关系吧。

篇4:职场英语鼓舞士气对话

Conversation 1

对话一

Fred: I'm afraid it's a bad news for you. There are some problems in your supervised goods. Joe: Oh, no! How did this happen. Are you sure?

佛瑞德:很抱歉告诉你个坏消息。你监督的货物出现些问题。乔伊:噢,不。这怎么可能呢?你确定吗?

Fred: I overheard this information when I passed Arden's office. We got some complaints from consumers yesterday. I am terribly sorry for that. Joe: My God! I actually checked them one by one. How could this be?

佛瑞德:我路过阿顿办公室的时候,碰巧听到的。我们昨天还接到一些客户的投诉。非常遗憾。乔伊:天哪!我当时的确是一个一个检查过的。怎么会这个样子呢?

Fred: Calm down! It is useless to act like that. Can we find some solutions? Joe: What kind of solution can I have now? I nearly go crazy now.

佛瑞德:冷静一下!这样做是无济于事的。我们能找到一些解决方法吗?乔伊:我现在还能有什么解决方案呢? 我现在几乎都快疯掉了。

Fred: But we still have to find one. Can we find Arden to check whether this is true or not? Joe: It seems that I have nothing to do,except this.

佛瑞德:但是我们仍然Z要找到一个的。我们可以去找阿顿,并确认一下这个消息是否确切。乔伊:似乎除此之外别无选择了。

Fred: Face the reality. Maybe we can find the way to make up the loss.

佛瑞德:别担心。你应该面对现实。或许我们能找到弥补的方法。

Conversation 2

对话二

Janice: John, you have done a good job. Our new series computer is appreciated by the guests. They intend to sign contracts with our company. You really did a good job.

贾尼斯:乔治,干得好,我们设计的新系列电脑深受客户好评。他们决定和我们公司签合同。你做得真不错。

John: Thank you. I can't imagine the design of the new computer is so popular among computer users.

乔治:谢谢。我也没想到新电脑的设计会受到电脑用户的欢迎。

Janice: Hah, as the sale department director of our team, you are the best.

贾尼斯:哈,作为我们团队的销售部主管,你是最棒的。

John: I am flattered. But I am not sure whether the manager is satisfied with it. She asked me to go to her office.

乔治:过奖了。但是我不确定我们经理是否满意。她让我去她的办公室。

Janice: Why not? You've done so well for the company. She should give you a prize.

贾尼斯:为什么不满意?你干得那么出色,她应该给你奖励的。

John: I feel nervous when I face her. She looks so serious when we have a conversation all the time.

乔治:我面对她的时候感到很紧张。每当我们交谈的时候,她表情总是很严肃。

Janice: Come on! What are you nervous about?

贾尼斯:不是吧。你紧张什么呢?

John: It is said that the sale for the new computer did not meet the expectation.

乔治:数字显示我们的销量好像没有达到预计数字。

Janice: But the sale number is close to the predicted amount.

贾尼斯:但是销量已经很接近预计了。

John: I'm still nervous. I don't know what to say to the manager. I always feel ill at ease in that kind of place.

乔治:我还是紧张。不知道该对经理说什么。在那种地方,我总是感觉不自在。

Janice: Take it easy. Be confident. I'm sure you can do it.

贾尼斯:放松点。相信你自己。我相信你可以的。

篇5:职场衣着英语对话

Steve:

I see. But looking professional is important. If you don’t look good, people will think you are not a good or smart person and they might not trust you either.

我知道。但着装职业化也是很重要的。如果外表不好的话,人们会认为你不是一个好人或者不是一个聪明的人,他们也不会信任你。

Steve:

Would you like to see our new shirts?

您要看看我们的新款衬衣吗?

Salesgirl:

Sorry, I’m not really that interested in those things.

不好意思,我对那些东西不是很感兴趣。

Steve:

They are very nice, you know.

您知道,这些衬衣非常不错。

Salesgirl:

Really?

是吗?

Steve:

And not expensive either.

并且还不贵。

Salesgirl:

Oh, I don’t care about that.

哦,我不关心这个。

Steve:

Everybody’s buying them.

很多人都在买。

Salesgirl:

Are they?

是吗?

Steve:

Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.

是的,您看,它们很时尚的。

Salesgirl:

I’m afraid I’m not interested in fashion. There are so many other really important things in the world. Fashion seems so truly…unimportant.

恐怕我对时尚可不感兴趣。世界上有很多真正重要的事情。时尚其实真的…不重要。

Salesgirl:

But thank you very much all the same?.

不过我还是要谢谢你。

Steve:

Sorry. I couldn’t help you.

很遗憾,没能给您提供任何服务。

职场实习英语对话

职场英语动物对话

职场足球比赛英语对话

职场英语前台访客对话

办公室职场常用英语对话

职场口语日常英语对话

职场口语派对英语对话

职场奥运会讨论英语对话

职场英语管理邮件口语对话

职场英语求职猎手情景对话

职场快餐店英语对话(共5篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的职场快餐店英语对话,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档