下面小编给大家整理了职场口语派对英语对话(共含9篇),供大家阅读参考。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“万肉引力”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
Sam:
Hey, Shirley. The party has been wonderful. My wife and my children have enjoyed it very much, and me too.
你好,雪莉。晚会太棒了。我夫人和孩子都非常喜欢,当然我自己也非常喜欢。
Shirley:
I've said you will enjoy your life here!
我说过你会喜欢这儿的生活的。
Sam:
I surely will. By the way, is the party like this held every weekend in our neighborhood?
一定。对了,我们小区每个星期都会有这样的晚会吗?
Shirley:
Oh, I've forgotten to tell you. The party is held every other week. And every family gives their own performance each time.
噢,我忘记告诉你了。晚会每隔一个星期开一次,而且每个家庭都要表演节目。
Sam:
My children would like that; they like dancing very much.
我的孩子们会喜欢的,他们非常喜欢跳舞。
Shirley:
That's good!
那太好了!
Sam:
Look! Who is that guy on the stage?
看那边,舞台上的那个人是谁啊?
Shirley:
Oh, my God! That's my husband, Benjamin.
噢,天哪!那是我的丈夫,本杰明。
Sam:
Really?
真的吗?
Shirley:
He likes American Idol very much, and he always imitates the contestant at home. I can't believe he got on the stage himself.
他非常喜欢看《美国偶像》这个节目,他经常在家模仿那些参赛选手。真不敢相信他居然自己上舞台了。
Sam:
He performs very well. He is so funny!
他表演得非常好,他非常有趣!
Shirley:
OK, just ignore him. I've noticed there are lots of exercise facilities in our community. After dinner you can go there for a walk with your family!
好了,别理他。我留意到我们小区里有很多健身设施,吃完晚饭你可以和家人去那里散步。
Sam:
OK, that's perfect! By the way, is there any playground in our neighborhood?
那太好了。对了,我们小区里有运动场吗?
Shirley:
Yes, there is one behind our building. And you can play tennis there. But if you want to play tennis there, they will change you 30 Yuan per hour.
有啊,在我们那栋楼后面就有一个。你可以在那里打网球,但不是免费的,一小时30元。
Sam:
OK, got it! Thank you so much. You have helped me a lot!
好的,我知道了!谢谢你给了我那么多的帮助。
Shirley:
You are welcome! We are neighbors!
不用谢!我们是邻居啊!
对话讲解:
every other 每隔…的
Take this medicine with warm water every other day.
这药每隔一天随温水服一次。
imitate vt. 效法;模仿
The little boy imitated his father.
这小男孩模仿他的父亲。
go for a walk 去散步
I' d rather stay at home than go for a walk.
我宁愿留在家中,不愿出去散步。
molly:
gordon, how's business?
戈登,最近怎么样?
gordon:
same old, same old. how can i help you?
戈登,最近怎么样?
molly:
you are a clerk at this store, right?
你是这家商店的职员,是吗?
gordon:
you are correct, how can i assist you?
没错,我能帮你什么忙?
molly:
i need a book that will teach me how to speak fluent english.
我需要一本教我说一口流利英语的书。
gordon:
do you like speaking english?
你喜欢说英语吗?
molly:
yes, but english is hard.
是的,可英语太难了。
gordon:
here is a good textbook.
这有一本好教科书。
molly:
thanks a bunch, i owe you one.
多谢,我感激你。
gordon:
you're welcome. can i offer you a better way to study english?
不客气。我能给你提议一种学习英语更好的方式吗?
molly:
of course! i would love that. how can i master english quickly?
当然了,我喜欢。我怎么能更快地掌握英语?
gordon:
you should find a foreign boyfriend, like me. so every time when we are together, it will be like english class.
你应该找一个老外男朋友,象我这样。这样每次我们在一起的时候就象是在上英语课。
molly:
in your dreams! i mean, thanks, but no, thanks, sir. i don't owe you one. i don't appreciate it. no need, maybe next time, or maybe never!
你做梦吧!我是说,谢谢,不过,不,谢谢,先生。我不感激你。我不感谢。不需要,也许下一次,或者也许永远也不!
gordon:
i was just kidding. i was making a joke. the best way to learn is to log on to kekenet.com and sign up for the cool english materials there. don't forget to practise everyday.
我只是开玩笑。我在说笑。最好的学习方式是登陆可可英语并订阅那里很棒的英语资料。别忘了每天练习。
molly:
now that is good advice. i appreciate it, thanks a million. you're the best, i will never forget this.
现在这个建议很好。谢谢,太谢谢了。你是最好的,我永远都不会忘记。
gordon:
you're welcome, anything for you.
不客气,愿为你两肋插刀。
molly:
wait a minute. maybe you're right, having a canadian boyfriend would help me speak fluent english.
等等,也许你是对的,有一个加拿大男朋友会帮助我说流利的英语。
gordon:
great!
好极了
molly:
yeah, great. do you have da shan's phone number?
没错,很棒,你有大山的电话号码吗?
gordon:
in your dreams!
你做梦吧!
公司裁员
Ben:
Look. Another coworker is leaving.
看。又一个同事要走了。
Linda:
Yeah. This is the tenth one this week.
是啊。这都是这周第十个了。
Ben:
Why is the company laying off so many employees?
公司为什么要裁这么多员工呢?
Linda:
It's because we're down-sizing.
因为我们要缩减开支。
Ben:
I think that's just an excuse they want us to believe. There must be something else going wrong within the company.
我觉得这就是借口,只是想哄过咱们而已。公司内部一定有些其他问题。
Linda:
Maybe... Oh, get back to work! The boss is coming this way.
也许吧……哦,赶紧回去工作!老板来了!
安排假期活动
Tara:
Hey, Ted. What are you up to this Friday?
嘿,特德。这个星期五你去哪里?
Ted:
Well, I have the day off from work.
哦,我不用上班。
Tara:
That’s great! Do you have any plans?
太棒了。有什么计划吗?
Ted:
Well, I’ve been working so hard lately, so I’ll probably just take it easy.
哦,这段时间我一直拼命工作。我可能只想放松放松。
Tara:
Sounds nice.
不错嘛!
Ted:
Yeah, I’ll probably just stay in and relax. Maybe watch a few movies.
是呀,我可能就呆在家里轻松一下。可能看几场电影。
Tara:
Can I stop by?
我顺道来玩一玩好吗?
Ted:
Sure. Any time.
当然,随时欢迎。
星期五晚上我去天津开会
Baul:
We will have a party on Friday evening. Are you free then?
星期五晚上我们有个聚会,你有时间吗?
Kate:
Friday evening? No, I need to go to Tianjin for a meeting.
星期五晚上?我得去天津开会。
Baul:
Really? That's too bad.
啊?真可惜。
Kate:
I'll be with you on Saturday evening. Alright?
星期六晚上我陪你,好吗?
我出差, 昨天才回来
Laura:
Hello, is this Lao Zhang? Long time no see!
喂,老张吗?好久不见了!
Lao Zhang:
Hello, Laura. I was on a business trip and just came back yesterday.
劳拉啊,你好。我最近刚出了趟差,昨天才回来。
Laura:
You're really busy. Are you free this week? How about having a meal together and discussing some cooperation ventures?
你可真是个大忙人。这个礼拜有时间吗?我们一起吃个便饭,顺便谈谈合作的事情吧。
Lao Zhang:
Let me check my schedule…How about Thursday in the afternoon?
我看看这周的日程安排啊……你看周四下午怎么样?
Laura:
Sure, no problem. I'll send a car to pick you up and wait for you at the restaurant.
行啊,我没问题啊。到时我派车去接你,我在饭店等你。
Lao Zhang:
OK, see you then.
好,到时见!
帮我订张去上海的火车票吧
Edward:
Hi, mom. I might get home late tonight.
嗨,妈。我今晚可能晚回些。
Mom:
Overtime again?
又加班吗? Edward:
Yes, I have just taken on a new project.
对,刚接了个新项目。
Mom:
OK, take care of yourself.
行,注意身体啊。
Edward:
I will, mother. In three days I will have to go on a business trip. Help me book a train ticket to Shanghai.
知道了,妈。我三天后要出个差。帮我订张去上海的火车票吧。
Mom:
OK, I will.
行。安心工作吧。
我下周要去广州出差
John:
I'm going to Guangzhou for a business trip next week.
我下周要去广州出差。
Mary:
By plane or by train?
坐飞机还是坐火车?
John:
By train. You know I'm afraid to take a plane because of acrophobia.
火车。我有恐高症,不敢坐飞机。
Mary:
Actually, it's not so awful to take a plane. It will be ok if you don't look out the window.
其实坐飞机没那么可怕,你不往窗外看就没事了。
John:
I still can't do it. Every time I think about it, my brain just freaks out.
还是不行。一想到坐飞机,我就头晕。
杰克参加了9份面试却收到了10份邀请通知,保罗向其取经时的英语情景对话。
保罗:
I'v heard that all your 9 interviews had given you a good result.
听说你参加的9份面试都收到了邀请通知。
杰克:
Precisely speaking, 10 offers for 9 interviews.
确切的说,是9份面试,10份邀请通知。
保罗:
You are really big brother. How much could I adore you?
你真是强悍,我到底该怎么崇拜你?
杰克:
To find a job just like to find a Girlfriend. That calls for sincerity.
找工作就像找女朋友,要有诚意。
保罗:
I know what is sincerity, but only sincerity is not enough.
诚意我懂,只有诚意是不够的吧。
杰克:
You two parties are supposed to be well-matched in social status. In other words, your professional affiliation and working experience ought to match that job.
要门当户对,换言之你的专业背景和工作经验要配人家。
保罗:
It's objective factor, I am afraid that's not the key problem yet.
这是客观因素,恐怕也不是关键的吧。
杰克:
You should cater to her likes, think what she thinks. That means you are supposed to think a lot of job requirements, and make clear your role definition.
找女朋友要投其所好,设身处地的为她着想。这意味着你要了解工作需求,搞清楚自己的角色定位。
保罗:
At last, how comes the 10th offer?
最后,额外的第十份邀请通知到底是怎么回事?
杰克:
I got along well with my “ex-Girlfriend”, so “she” introduced me another one.
因为相处愉快,所以“前女友”又给我介绍了另外一个。
May:
I haven't seen you for a long time. How have you been recently?
好久不见了。你最近怎么样?
Edward:
Just so-so. Are you still working at your old company?
马马虎虎。你还在原来的公司上班吗?
May:
No, I already left. I changed by job.
不,早就不在那儿了。我换工作了。
Edward:
When was this, I didn't know. Where is your new office?
什么时候的事,我都不知道。现在的公司在什么地方?
May:
The new office is at SOHO Tower. I have only been working there for several days.
新公司在SOHO大厦。我到那儿上班没几天呢。
Edward:
Really? My husband works in that building too.
不会吧?我老公的公司也在那栋楼里啊。
问:为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?
Why do you think you are qualified for this position?
答:我的人际交往能力很强。我在上个公司就职时,熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。
I have excellent communication skills . I am familiar with the procedures of the last company I worked for. Besides, I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
问:你为什么辞去上份工作呢?
Why did you leave your last job?
答:我喜欢我上一份工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.
问:你希望的薪金是多少呢?
What salary are you expecting?
What kind of salary are you seeking?
What range of pay scale are you interested in?
答:我希望起薪5000元。
My desired starting salary is 5,000 yuan.
我去上海参加这次企划案的会议
Baul:
I heard you are going on a business trip.
我听说你要出差了。
Kate:
Yes, I must go to Shanghai to attend a meeting about our plan.
是啊,我得去上海参加个这次企划案的会议。
Baul:
How long will you be away?
去多久?
Kate:
Five days or so.
五天左右吧。
Baul:
Who will take your place?
谁接你的职?
Kate:
Harry. He has been assisting me on the plan.
哈利。他一直在帮我做这个企划。
Baul:
Good choice. He will prove competent for the position.
不错,他做这工作没问题。
Kate:
Yes, he is familiar with the plan.
对,他对这个企划很熟悉。
老板也太不通情理了
Lily:
Morning. Lin Tao.
早啊,林涛。
Lin Tao:
Morning. Didn't you take the day off to attend a wedding today?
早。你不是请假去喝喜酒了吗?
Lily:
Don't mention it. You know I thought the boss would grant my leave because my cousin is getting married today, but I got shot down.
别提了。我表弟今天结婚,以为老板能准假,没想到却碰了一鼻子灰。
Lin Tao:
What? He didn't grant your leave?
怎么?老板没准你假? Lily:
No. He said the plan I made wasn't approved and asked me to do a new one as soon as possible. He said that if I mess it up again, I'll lose my job.
是啊。他说上次我负责的那个策划案没通过,要我赶紧再弄一个新的出来。弄不好的话,饭碗都保不住。
Lin Tao:
He is such an unreasonable person. It’s easier to move the proposal back one day than the wedding.
老板也太不通情理了。策划案可以晚一天弄,但是婚礼不等人啊。
Lily:
Forget it. Neither of us is the boss.
算了。谁叫咱们不是老板。
★ 职场实习英语对话
★ 职场英语动物对话
★ 职场英语面试口语
★ 职场英语升职口语
★ 职场英语议价口语