万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:米雪儿

下面是小编为大家整理的万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4(共含6篇),欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“米雪儿”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4

篇1:万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4

支出<一>

对话

At the moment Steven and his wife Julia are talking about the family expense.

此刻,史蒂文和他的妻子茱莉娅正在讨论家庭开支。

Julia:Steven, what's the expense of moving house?

茱莉娅:史蒂文,搬家的花销是多少?

Steven:About 3 000 dollars.

史蒂文:大约3 000美元吧。

Julia:It costs a lot of money. Hospital bills had already made deep inroads into our savings. Do you think the rest of your salary will be enough to cover our daily expenses?

茱莉娅:花了很多钱啊。住院的花销已用去我们一大笔积蓄。你觉得你剩下的工资足够支付我们的日常开销吗?

Steven:I am afraid not, darling. Our expenses are mounting.

史蒂文:恐怕不够,亲爱的。我们的花销在增加。

Julia:We have to cut back on our shopping from now on.

茱莉娅:从现在开始我们就得缩减购物开支了。

Steven:Don't worry. Maybe I can find a part-time job to increase my income.

史蒂文:不要担心,或许我可以找个兼职来增加收入。

Julia:I hope so.

茱莉娅:希望如此。

英语单词和短语

mount v.登上,爬上,上升

cut back on 减低

收入<二>

对话

Steven and his wife Julia are talking about family income.

史蒂文和他妻子茱莉娅正在谈论家庭收入。

Steven:Julia, I have good news for you.

史蒂文:茱莉娅,有个好消息要告诉你。

Julia:What's up?

茱莉娅:什么事?

Steven:I have earned a lot of money this week,more than I do in a fortnight.

史蒂文:这周我赚了好多钱。我在一周里赚的钱比我在两周里赚的还多。

Julia:It is really good news. How much do you earn a week now?

茱莉娅:确实是个好消息。你现在一周赚多少钱?

Steven:My wages are six hundred dollars a week. But I find a part-time job to supplement my income.

史蒂文:我的工资为每周600美元。但是我找了一份兼职工作来补贴收人。

Julia:Darling, I know you are a good husband. You don't have to work so hard. After all your health is the most important.

茱莉娅:亲爱的,我知道你是个好丈夫。你不必工作那么辛苦,毕竟你的健康才是最重要的。

Steven:I know, darling. I must earn enough money to buy a car. I do a part-time job to increase my income. Don't worry, I will take care of myself.

史蒂文:我知道,亲爱的。我必须挣下足够的钱买辆车。我做兼职工作是为了增加收入。不用担心,我会照顾好自己的。

Julia:I see. You must have more rest.

茱莉娅:我明白,你一定要多休息呀。

英语单词和短语

wage n. 工资,报酬

supplement v. 增补,补充

篇2:万用英语口语情景对话:搬家-3

搬家

对话

Steven decides to move house. He plans to ask his friend Billy to help him. Now Steven and Billy are in the new house.

史蒂文决定要搬家了。他请他的朋友比利帮他搬家。现在史蒂文和比利正在史蒂文的新居里。

Billy:This is a nice place, but you need to get some furniture.

比利:这地方不错,可你得弄些家具。

Steven:I had planned to. I can bring some from my place. And there's some more at my parents'.

史蒂文:我原先就这样计划的。从我住的地方可以搬一些过来,而且在我父母家里还有一些。

Billy:Do you have a bed?

比利:你有床吗?

Steven:Of course, I have. There is one in my old house. And I have another one from college at my parents' house.

史蒂文:当然有啊。我的老房子里有一张床。我父母家还有一张我大学时代就用过的床。

Billy:That's good. You can put one in this room and put the other one in that room.

比利:很好啊。你可以在这个房间放一张,并且在那间房间放上另一张。

Steven:Yeah, it is a good idea. You can stay in my house for the night if you would like to.

史蒂文:是啊,好主意。如果你愿意的话,你还可以在我的房子里过夜呢。

Billy:Yeah. By the way, can I take a shower?

比利:好啊。顺便问一下,我可以洗个澡吗?

Steven:Sure, but I don't have hot water, yet.

史蒂文:当然可以,可惜还没有热水。

Billy:Really?

比利:真的吗?

Steven:No, they're coming tomorrow morning to turn the gas on. My phone should be working then, too.

史蒂文:是呀,他们要明天才来帮我把煤气接上。电话也那时才可以用。

Billy:Well, do you want to go outside for dinner?

比利:那么,你想去外面吃饭吗?

Steven:Yeah, I can't cook anything until tomorrow, anyway. Let's go to the restaurant nearby. It's my treat.

史蒂文:好的,得到明天才可以自己做。我们去附近的餐馆吃饭吧。我请客。

Billy:OK. Let's go.

比利:好的。走吧!

英语单词和短语

furniture n.家具

college n.学院,学校

restaurant n.餐馆,饭店

nearby adv. 在附近

篇3:万用英语口语情景对话:毕业典礼-10

毕业典礼

对话

Steven and Bill will graduate from their college next week. Today, both of them attend the commencement.

史蒂文和比尔下周就要大学毕业了。今天,他们两个人都参加了毕业典礼。

Steven: Hi, Bill. Are you going to the commencement?

史蒂文:嗨,比尔。你是去参加毕业典礼吗?

Bill: Yes. Do you want to go with me?

比尔: 是的。要不要跟我一起去?

Steven: OK. (Several minutes later.) Let's go into the school auditorium.

史蒂文:好吧。(几分钟后。)我们进礼堂吧。

Bill: Now, take this seat. Do you see those piles of red diplomas on the desks on the stage?

比尔: 坐在这儿,你看到主席台桌子上那一叠叠鲜红的毕业证书了吗?

Steven: Yes. I find my heart is now rising and falling like waves, all sorts of feelings welling up in my heart.

史蒂文:是的。我感到自己此刻已是心潮起伏,百感交集。

Bill: That's true. Four years' trails and hardships, joys and sorrows of life are gushing out to my mind all together. I can hardly tell whether I am joyful or gloomy at the moment when I am about to leave the campus and to start a new stage of life.

比尔: 一点儿没错。四年的风风雨雨,四年的酸甜苦辣,一齐涌上了我的心头。在我即将离开校园开始新的人生旅程之际,我说不出自己是喜还是忧。

Steven: How time flies. Look, the president of the college has come onto the stage.

史蒂文:时间过得真快啊!瞧,校长上主席台了。

Bill: He's going to make the opening speech.

比尔: 他要致开幕词。

英语单词和短语

commencement n.开工,毕业典礼

auditorium n.礼堂,剧院大厅

diploma n.毕业证书,文书,执照

gush v./n.涌出,倾泻

gloomy adj.黑暗的,阴郁的,沮丧的

campus n.(大学)校园

president n.总统,校长,董事长

篇4:万用英语口语情景对话:投资-7

投资

对话

Steven's friend Billy knows that Steven has invested some money in the business of Internet. Now Billy is asking Steven what the situation is.

史蒂文的朋友比利知道史蒂文在因特网上投资了一些钱做生意。此刻比利正问史蒂文情况如何了。

Billy: How is your business on the Internet, Steven?

比利:史蒂文,你因特网上的生意怎么样了?

Steven:Don't mention it. I lost a bunch of money on it this year. I think it is on the brink of bankruptcy.

史蒂文:别提了。我今年赔了一些钱。我想生意快倒闭了。

Billy: I am sorry to hear that. It shows that you should buy companies, not ideas.

比利:听到这个消息我很难过。这说明你应该投资具体的公司,而不光是一些概念。

Steven:I changed my strategy around too. I am investing in good companies now.

史蒂文:我也改变了策略,正在投资前景好的公司。

Billy: Yes, I agree with you. I am going to find a good company and invest in it soon.

比利:是的,我同意你的做法。我不久也要找一家好公司然后投资一下。

Steven:It's a good idea. But please be careful when you invest this time.

史蒂文:是个好主意。不过这次投资谨慎点。

Billy: Yes, I will. I should learn more from you. After all I am green hand on it.

比利:是啊,我会的。我应该从你那里多学点啊。毕竟我在这方面是个生手。

Steven:If you have any question, you can ask me.

史蒂文:如果你有什么问题,尽管来问我。

Billy: OK. My wife sent me a message and asked me to go home just now. I am leaving.

比利:好的,我妻子刚给我发了条信息让我回家呢。我要走了。

Steven:All right. Let's chat next time. Bye-bye.

史蒂文:那好吧,我们下次再聊吧。再见。

Billy: Bye.

比利:再见。

英语单词和短语

mention v.提到,说起

brink n.边缘,边沿,界限

bankruptcy n.破产,倒闭

strategy n.策略,战略

invest v.投资,投入

green hand 生手,没有经验的人

篇5:万用英语口语情景对话:培训班-9

培训班

对话

Steven isn't good at Chinese. His friend Mike advises him to enter a Chinese training school. They are having a conversation now.

史蒂文的语文不好,他的朋友迈克建议他参加一个语言培训班。他们现在在谈话。

Steven:Mike, I can't catch up with our Chinese teacher very well.

史蒂文:迈克,我跟不上语文老师的课。

Mike:I advise you to take an additional course in some Chinese schools.

迈克:我建议你去语文培训学校学一些额外的课程。

Steven:What is that?

史蒂文:是什么学校啊?

Mike:This kind of school is good at helping people to improve their Chinese.

迈克:这种学校善于帮助大家提高语文水平。

Steven:Will they recommend me the class that suits me?

史蒂文:他们会推荐适合我的课程吗?

Mike:Sure. You can review the lessons you have learned at school and learn something new there.

迈克:当然了。你在那里可以复习学校里学过的课,还可以学到新的东西。

Steven:That's great. I'll tell my mother about it.

史蒂文:太好了。我会告诉我妈妈的。

英语单词和短语

additional adj.额外的,补充的

improve v.改善,提高,增加

recommend v.推荐,介绍,建议

suit v.适合,讨好

review v./n.复习,查阅,评论

篇6:万用英语口语情景对话:股票-5

股票

对话

Steven has decided to invest money in stock. Now he is calling brokedealer to tell him this matter.

史蒂文想要投资一些钱在股票上。现在他正和股票经纪人打电话说此事。

Steven: Hello, can I speak to Mr.Green?

史蒂文:你好,我可以和格林先生通电话吗?

Brokedealer: Yes, speaking.

股票经纪人:我就是,请讲。

Steven: This is Steven speaking. I'd like to buy a stock.

史蒂文:我是史蒂文。我想买股票。

Brokedealer: What stock do you want to buy and how many?

股票经纪人:你要买哪一支呢?要买多少呢?

Steven: I'd like to buy 1 000 shares of Dubon.

史蒂文:我想买l OOO股的杜邦股票。

Brokedealer: Let me get the asking price of the stock. Just a moment. Oh, now the asking price is $90 each share. By the way, what is the offering price?

股票经纪人:让我先看一下卖出价是多少。稍等一下。哦,现在卖出价每股90美元。顺便问一下,发行价是多少?

Steven: Let me see. The offering price is near or at $88.

史蒂文:我看一下。发行价大概在88美元左右。

Brokedealer: Then the difference between the asking price and the offering price is $2. It's hard to take place today.

股票经纪人:卖出价和发行价的价差是两美元,今天是无法成交了。

Steven: Do you mean that I have to buy it at current price?

史蒂文:你的意思是我只能现价买人了吗?

Brokedealer: You can decide by yourself.

股票经纪人:你自己拿主意。

Steven: I heard that this stock would go up. Hum, I will take it at current price.

史蒂文:我听人说这支股票的价格会上涨。嗯……我按现价买入了。

Brokedealer: So, now I will buy in. Are you sure?

股票经纪人:那现在我买入吧。你确定了吗?

Steven: Yes, please.

史蒂文:是的,帮我买入吧。

英语单词和短语

stock n.股票

share n.一份,股份

offering price发行价

asking price卖出价

current adj.现在的,流通的

万用英语口语情景对话:搬家-3

英语口语情景对话:垃圾和垃圾桶怎么说

海关通行英语口语情景对话

英语口语购物情景对话短文

关于回家的英语口语情景对话中英对照

日常英语口语对话

职场加班情景对话

面试助理英语口语对话

职场面试英语口语对话

常用医学英语口语对话

万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4(精选6篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档