下面小编为大家带来英语情景口语对话:通过海关 Going Through Customs(共含9篇),希望大家能够受用!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“qvoid88”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
OFFICER: May I see your passport please?
CHARLES: Here is my passport. And this is the declaration form.
OFFICER: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States?
CHARLES: Business. I have a trade convention I'm attending in Chicago.
OFFICER: This visa is good for two weeks. Do you intend to stay longer than that?
CHARLES: No. I will fly back twelve days from now.
OFFICER: And you will do some traveling while you are here?
CHARLES: Yes, I want to spend a couple days in New York. I have friends there I will visit.
OFFICER: What do you have in the bag, Mr. Lee?
CHARLES: Just my cameras, my clothes, and some books.
OFFICER: You're not carrying any food with you today?
CHARLES: No.
OFFICER: Okay, Mr. Lee. This is just a routine check.
Would you mind opening the bag for me?
CHARLES: Alright.
OFFICER: Hmm. You have three cameras. Are you a photographer?
CHARLES: No, my company makes cameras.
Well, I'm also a photographer, but two of these are for our display.
OFFICER: I see. And what's in this bag?
CHARLES: Egg tarts.
OFFICER: I thought you said you didn't have any food with you today.
CHARLES: I thought you meant vegetables and meat when you asked me. Things like that.
I don't have any vegetables.
OFFICER: I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. Egg tarts are food too. We will have to confiscate these.
CHARLES: Confiscate?
OFFICER: Yes, we will have to dispose of them.
CHARLES: It's too bad. They are very delicious.
OFFICER: I know. One out of every three travelers from Taiwan seems to be carrying them.
They are being smuggled in by the thousands.
CHARLES: Oh, well. Not by me.
OFFICER: No, not today at least. Enjoy your visit to the United States, Mr. Lee.
CHARLES: Thank you.
海关人员:我可以看一下你的护照吗?
查尔斯:这是我的护照,这是入境申请表。
海关人员:你到美国的目的是什么?
查尔斯:商务,我要到芝加哥去开商务会议。
海关人员:你的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待更久吗?
查尔斯:不会,我十二天之后就要回去了。
海关人员:这段期间你会去旅行吗?
查尔斯:是的,我想去纽约几天,我在那儿有朋友,要去拜访。
海关人员:李先生,你的袋子里有些什么?
查尔斯:只是一些照相机、衣服和书籍。
海关人员:你没有携带任何食物吧?
查尔斯:没有。
海关人员:好的,李先生,这是例行检查,
请你把袋子打开让我看看好吗?
查尔斯:好的。
海关人员:嗯……有三台照相机,你是摄影师吗?
查尔斯:不是,我们公司是生产照相机的。
我自己也是摄影师,但是有两台是展示用的。
海关人员:我明白了,那这个袋子里面装什么?
查尔斯:蛋挞。
海关人员:我以为你没有带任何食物。
查尔斯:我以为你是指蔬菜和肉品之类的食物。
我并没有带蔬菜。
海关人员:李先生,对不起,蛋挞也算是食物,我们必须充公。
查尔斯:充公?
海关人员:是的,我们将会处理掉。
查尔斯:太可惜了,蛋挞非常好吃。
海关人员:我知道。台湾来的旅客,三个就有一个会带蛋挞。
成千的人就成了
查尔斯:我没有。
海关人员:至少今天没有,祝您旅途愉快,李先生。
查尔斯:谢谢。
Conversation 1
A:May I see your passport,please?
A:我能看一下您的护照吗?
B:Certainly. Here it is.
B:当然可以。给您。
A:You are here on business,I think?
A:我猜您这趟是出公差吧?
B:That's right. A German company has invited me for business talks.
B:是的。一家德国公司邀请我来进行商务会谈。
A:How long will you be staying?
A:您将在这儿待多久?
B:Just two weeks.
B:就两个星期。
A:How many pieces of baggage have you got?
A:您有几件行李?
B:Only one. In this case, I have a camera.
B:就一件。在这件行李包里我放了一台照相机。
A:Do you intend to take it out on your departure?
A:您离开时打算把它带出境吗?
B:Yes,I do.
B:是的。
A:According to the regulations,the camera you've brought along for personal use can be passed for the time being duty free,but you will have to take it out with you when you leave the country.
A:根据有关规定,您随身带的自己用的照相机可以暂时免税,但在您离开这个国家时必须带出境。
B:I will.
B:我会的。
A:Well. Have a pleasant stay in Germany.
A:那好。祝您德国之行愉快。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
Conversation 2
A:Excuse me,can I have your passport,your immigration form and your Customs DeclarationForm , please?
A:请问,我可以看您的护照、入境登记表和报关单吗?
B:OK. Here you are.
B:好,给您。
A:How long will you be staying Hotel in China?
A:您在中国待多久?
B:About three weeks.
B:大约三个星期。
A:And what's the purpose of your visit?
A:您旅行的目的是什么?
B:Sightseeing.
B:观光。
A:And where will you be staying?
A:您要住在哪里?
B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.
B:北京的友谊宾馆。
A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?
A:好,请您把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?您有没有带什么礼物或食品?
B:Yes,I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.
B:有,我的手提箱里有一些新鲜的苹果。
A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.
A:抱歉,先生,您不能带新鲜水果进入中国。我得没收这些东西。
B:Oh , that's too bad.
B:哦,太可惜了。
Conversation 3
A:Good morning , sir. May I see your passport?
A:先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的护照吗?
B:Yes,of course. Here it is.
B:当然可以。护照在这儿。
A:Thank you. Are all these yours?
A:谢谢。这些行李都是您的吗?
B:No , some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport,too?
B:不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的护照吗?
A:Yes,please. Do you have any carry-on items?
A:对,请出示一下。您还带有其他的随身行李吗?
B:Do you want me to put it on the belt , too?
B:这个包也要放在输送带上吗?
A:Yes,please. Would you please open this big suitcase?
A:是的,请放上去。请把这个大行李箱打开行吗?
B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.
B:那好。请稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妆品。
A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?
A:好的。你们带有需要申报的物品吗?
B:I think there is nothing.
B:我想没有了。
A:Any fresh food , live plants , or animals?
A:有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?
B:Oh , no. None of that.
B:哦,没有。这些我们都没有。
A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.
A:谢谢,您可以把行李箱锁上了。护照还给你们。
B:Thanks a lot.
B:非常感谢。
molly:
gordon, how's business?
戈登,最近怎么样?
gordon:
same old, same old. how can i help you?
戈登,最近怎么样?
molly:
you are a clerk at this store, right?
你是这家商店的职员,是吗?
gordon:
you are correct, how can i assist you?
没错,我能帮你什么忙?
molly:
i need a book that will teach me how to speak fluent english.
我需要一本教我说一口流利英语的书。
gordon:
do you like speaking english?
你喜欢说英语吗?
molly:
yes, but english is hard.
是的,可英语太难了。
gordon:
here is a good textbook.
这有一本好教科书。
molly:
thanks a bunch, i owe you one.
多谢,我感激你。
gordon:
you're welcome. can i offer you a better way to study english?
不客气。我能给你提议一种学习英语更好的方式吗?
molly:
of course! i would love that. how can i master english quickly?
当然了,我喜欢。我怎么能更快地掌握英语?
gordon:
you should find a foreign boyfriend, like me. so every time when we are together, it will be like english class.
你应该找一个老外男朋友,象我这样。这样每次我们在一起的时候就象是在上英语课。
molly:
in your dreams! i mean, thanks, but no, thanks, sir. i don't owe you one. i don't appreciate it. no need, maybe next time, or maybe never!
你做梦吧!我是说,谢谢,不过,不,谢谢,先生。我不感激你。我不感谢。不需要,也许下一次,或者也许永远也不!
gordon:
i was just kidding. i was making a joke. the best way to learn is to log on to kekenet.com and sign up for the cool english materials there. don't forget to practise everyday.
我只是开玩笑。我在说笑。最好的学习方式是登陆可可英语并订阅那里很棒的英语资料。别忘了每天练习。
molly:
now that is good advice. i appreciate it, thanks a million. you're the best, i will never forget this.
现在这个建议很好。谢谢,太谢谢了。你是最好的,我永远都不会忘记。
gordon:
you're welcome, anything for you.
不客气,愿为你两肋插刀。
molly:
wait a minute. maybe you're right, having a canadian boyfriend would help me speak fluent english.
等等,也许你是对的,有一个加拿大男朋友会帮助我说流利的英语。
gordon:
great!
好极了
molly:
yeah, great. do you have da shan's phone number?
没错,很棒,你有大山的电话号码吗?
gordon:
in your dreams!
你做梦吧!
Four.Memos
Dialogue 1
A:I have been waiting here in the conference room for ten minutes already, what time is the meeting start? where is anyone anyway?
B:Didn't you hear about that, our meeting was postponed until Friday.
A: What? the meeting was postponed? No one told me anything about it.
B: Did you get the memo?
A: What memo? They havn't any memo this whole week, I check my inbox every day.And I havn't seen anything.
B: The memo went out 3 days ago. It should have made to your inbox, but maybe lost in all collectors on your desk.
A: You know how things get pilot about my desk when I'm busy. I know sometimes I do many please things,but I always read all the memos go arround, they go directly to my inbox. Are you sure were send to whole office?
B: It should have got arround to every body, they also post a copy of the memo in the break room. Don't you ever look at meassages post on the bulletin board?
A: I'm usually too busy to take a bunch of cofee break by the watercooler, Anyway, I'm sure the memo never get to my inbox, I'll have to talk our secretary about it.
B. That's right, You will never know what your missing out of it if you don't read the memos.
Dialogue 2
A: Ms. Dorsen, I need to take a dictation for me,
B: Yes, sir;
A: They should go out intra office memorandum to all employee by this afternoon, are you ready?
B: Yes, sir, Go ahead.
A: Attention all staff:effective immediately, all office communication are restricted to email correspondance as official memos, the use of instance message porgram by employee during work hour are strictly prohibited.
B: Sir, Does this apply to intra office communication only or relate also restrict external communications?
A: It should apply to all communications. Not only in this office between employees, but also any outside communciations.
B: But sir, many employees use instance messaging to communcate with clients.
A: This were just have to change the communication methods, I don't want any one use instance messaging in this office, it waste too much time. Now, please, continue the memos. Where were we?
B: This apply to internal and external communications.
A: Yes, any employee who persist using instance messaging, will first recieve a warning, and placed on prohibition, and the second sense, the employment will be termination. Any question regarding this new policy maybe dirctly to the department of his.
B: Is that all?
A: Yes, please give this memo type out and distribute to all employees before 4:00 PM.
[商务英语情景口语对话]
英语面试的口语情景对话
随着国际化贸易的发展,越来越多企业对应聘者的英语口语能力非常重视,在情景面试的`时候,如何与考官流畅的进行英语对话交流呢?不妨提前做好面试准备,了解以下英语面试口语情景对话大全内容,
通常在面试时,英语面试对话如下:
A(求职者) B(面试官)
A:Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?
劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰·瓦特先生吗?
B:It is me.What can I do for you?
本人就是。你有什么事?
B:May I help you?
你有什么事吗?
A:I have come at your invitation for an interview. Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.
我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。
B:Please sit down. 请坐。
A:Thank you,sir. 谢谢,先生。
I have come to apply for the position as office clerk.
我是来应聘办公室文员一职的。
B:I have invited several candidates to come today. You are the first one to have arrived.
今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。
B:You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and let is have a chat,shall we?
你可能已经知道这次面谈主要想测试一下你的英语口语能力,所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?
A:I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.
我非常高兴能获得这个面谈机会,
B:What is important to you in a job?
对于一个工作,你最看重哪一点?
A:For assistant position, I must first completes the labor of duty, and I also value development prospect of the job, as well as the company is enterprise culture.
对于文员岗位来说,我首先要做好本职工作,另外我同样看重职位的发展前景,以及公司的企业文化。
Why should we employ you? 我们为什么要雇佣你?
A:I work well with others. I tend to drive myself too hard and love civilian class work.
我和他人容易共事,对自己要求严格,并喜欢文职类岗位。
B:The result of the interview here, specific we will inform you later.
面试就到这里,具体的结果我们会稍后通知你。
A:Thank you , I am looking forward to the next interview.
谢谢您,我期待着下一次面试的通知。
外企英语面试口语情景对话大全【精选】
工作态度 一是了解应试者对过去学习、工作的态度;二是了解其对现报考职位的态度,在过去学习或工作中态度不认真,做什么、做好做坏者无所谓的人,在新的工作岗位也很难说能勤勤恳恳、认真负责。下面应届毕业生网根据朋友的面试经验整理了外企英语面试口语情景对话,一起看看吧!
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟茸晕彝萍雎?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即]有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. 有“实际行动”的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式,
Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理e人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷o下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失?
A: None of us was born “perfect”. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的`错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情r以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
我去上海参加这次企划案的会议
Baul:
I heard you are going on a business trip.
我听说你要出差了。
Kate:
Yes, I must go to Shanghai to attend a meeting about our plan.
是啊,我得去上海参加个这次企划案的会议。
Baul:
How long will you be away?
去多久?
Kate:
Five days or so.
五天左右吧。
Baul:
Who will take your place?
谁接你的职?
Kate:
Harry. He has been assisting me on the plan.
哈利。他一直在帮我做这个企划。
Baul:
Good choice. He will prove competent for the position.
不错,他做这工作没问题。
Kate:
Yes, he is familiar with the plan.
对,他对这个企划很熟悉。
老板也太不通情理了
Lily:
Morning. Lin Tao.
早啊,林涛。
Lin Tao:
Morning. Didn't you take the day off to attend a wedding today?
早。你不是请假去喝喜酒了吗?
Lily:
Don't mention it. You know I thought the boss would grant my leave because my cousin is getting married today, but I got shot down.
别提了。我表弟今天结婚,以为老板能准假,没想到却碰了一鼻子灰。
Lin Tao:
What? He didn't grant your leave?
怎么?老板没准你假? Lily:
No. He said the plan I made wasn't approved and asked me to do a new one as soon as possible. He said that if I mess it up again, I'll lose my job.
是啊。他说上次我负责的那个策划案没通过,要我赶紧再弄一个新的出来。弄不好的话,饭碗都保不住。
Lin Tao:
He is such an unreasonable person. It’s easier to move the proposal back one day than the wedding.
老板也太不通情理了。策划案可以晚一天弄,但是婚礼不等人啊。
Lily:
Forget it. Neither of us is the boss.
算了。谁叫咱们不是老板。
Dialogue 1
对话一
A:Good day. Is this the Business Centre?
你好。这是营业部吗?
B:It is. What can I do for you?
是的。有什么可以帮您的?
A:I want to make a deposit.
我想存钱。
B:Would that be a Fixed Deposit or a Current Deposit?
是存定期的还是活期的?
A:A Current Deposit, please.
存活期的。
B:We have various different types of Current Deposit, the Variable Term Deposit, a Notice Deposit and the Usual Current Deposit. Which would you like?
我们有几种不同的活期存款方式,有定活两便、通知存款和普通的活期存款。您想存哪一种呢?
A:Erm ... just the usual, Current Deposit please.
就存普通的吧,活期的。
B:OK, just a moment. I find the relevant data and help you with that.
好的,请稍等。我得找到相关信息然后帮您办。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A:Mr Jacobs! Lovely to see you again! What can I do for you today?
Jacobs先生,很高兴再次见到您。今天我能帮您做点儿什么吗?
B:I'd like to make a deposit please, into my granddaughter's account. It's her birthday on Friday.
我想存钱,存到我孙女的账户上。星期五是她的生日。
A:What a thoughtful granddad! Do you have her account details with you?
您真是一个好爷爷!您有她的账户信息吗?
B:Yes, right here.
有,在这儿呐。
A:Great. Please fill them out on this deposit slip.
好的。请您填写存款单。
B:Here? And here?
这里?还有这里?
A:That's right. How much do you want to pay in?
对。您想存多少钱?
B:1,000 RMB.
1000元。
A:Not just a thoughtful granddad, but a generous one too.
您不仅是个考虑周到的爷爷,而且还是个慷慨的爷爷。
B:It's an important birthday.
这可是个重要的生日。
Dialogue 3
对话三
A:Good morning, Madam. How can I be of service?
早上好,女士。我能如何为您效劳?
B:I'd like to pay this cash into my account please. I usually do it at the machine, but the queue is very long today.
我想把这些现金存到我的账户上。我通常使用存取款机来存款,但今天排队的人太多了。
A:Yes, I'm sorry about that. One of our ATMs is down and we are waiting for it to be repaired, but it should be up and running again very soon.
是的,很抱歉。其中的一台自动存取款机坏了,我们正等着人来修呢,不过它应该很快就会修好并且可以使用了。
B:I see. Here's my Bank Book.
我明白了。这是我的存折。
A:You need to fill out the deposit slip as well. Here you go, Madam.
您还需要填写存款单。给您,女士。
B:Thanks.
谢谢。
Dialogue 4
对话四
A:That's the transfer completed. Can I do anything else for you today?
转账完成了。我现在还能为您做些什么呢?
B:Yes. I want to deposit some money into my Savings Account, please.
是的。我想往我的存款账户里存些钱。
A:Could I have your Savings Book and the money, please. You are making a deposit of 800 RMB, is that correct?
请您给我您的存折和现金。您要存800元,对吧?
B:Correct.
对。
A:Please enter your PIN number on the keypad.
请您在键盘上输入密码。
B:There we go. Thanks very much.
输好了。非常感谢。
Dialogue 1
对话一
A: Hello, how can I help you today?
A:您好,今天我能帮您什么忙吗?
B: I would like to open a Current Account, please.
B:我想开一个活期存款账户
A: OK, please fill in a Deposit Slip. All you need to do is to write the amount here and your name over here, on this line. I'll take care of the rest. First, could I see some ID?
A:好的,请您填一张存款单。您所要做的就是在这儿填写数额并在这儿,在这条线上,填上您的姓名。其他的由我办理,我能先看一下您的身份证件吗?
B: That's great, here you are. This is my passport.
B:好的。给你,这是我的护照。
Dialogue 2
对话二:
A: I'm here to open a Current Account with your bank.
我想在你们这儿开一个活期账户。
B: That's no problem at all, but could you fill in this and I'll need to see some ID.
完全没问题,不过请您填一下这个,并且我需要看看您的身份证件。
A: Here you go. Is there a minimum amount I need to pay in?
给你。有没有规定存入的最小金顺啊?
B: Yes, there needs to be at least 1 RMB paid in to open a new account. Also, you will need to choose a secret identity code to ensure no one else can enter your account.
有的,新开户的话最少要存1块钱。另外,您需要选择一个密码,以确保没有其他人能够进入您的账户。
A: OK,how long does it need to be? I'm not very good with remembering long numbers.
可以,密码需要多长啊?记长串的数字我不太行。
B: Just 6 digits.
6位数就可以。
Dialogue 3
对话三
A: Hi, I was wondering how I'd go about getting a credit card.
你好,我想知道我如何能领到信用卡。
B: Certainly, Sir. You do have a Current Account with us right?
当然可以,先生。您在我们这里开有活期账户,是吧?
A: Oh, no, I'm afraid I don't. Is that necessary?
噢,没有,恐怕没有。这是必须的吗?
B: Yes, Sir. In order to get a credit card with us, you'll need to open a Current Account here. Could you please fill out this form with your relevant details?
是的,先生。要得到我们的信用卡,您得在我们这里开一个活期账户。请您在这个表上填写您的相关情况,好吗?
A: That's done. Do you need to see any credentials?
已经填好了。你需要看任何证件吗?
B: Yes, a passport will be fine.
是的,护照就可以。
A: I don't have my passport on me at the moment. I'll just pop back to my office and pick it up.
我没有随身带着护照。我这就回办公室把它取来。
B: That's fine, Sir. We'll see you again a little later.
好的,先生。我们待会儿再见。
Dialogue 4
对话四
A: Hi. I want to open an account with you, so I can pay my bills by direct debit.
你好,我想在你们这里开一个账户,这样我就可以用直接划账的方式 付我的账单了。
B: That's a very popular way to pay nowadays, totally hassle free!
现在这种方式很流行,完全没有麻烦。
A: Yes,that's what I thought. It's so much trouble coming down here or to the post office to pay all of my utility bills every month. So, what exactly do I need to do?
是呀,我也是这么想的。每个月都得到这儿或去邮局付水电费真是太 麻烦了。那么,我到底应该怎么做呢?
B: Please fill in this application and sign your name down here,at the bottom.
请您填写这个申请表,并且在这里签字,在下面。
A: Here you go. Is that it?
给你。这就行了吗?
B: I just need to see some ID, like a passport for example.
我只需要看一下身份证件,比如护照什么的。
A: Here. What's the least I can pay in to get this account open?
给。我开这个账户要付的最少金额是多少?
B: We usually ask for 100 RMB, Sir.
我们通常收100元,先生。
A: OK, here you go.
好的,给你。
B: So, that's everything done for you. Here's your new cheque book, the cheque guarantee will follow in the post in a couple of days.
好的,都办完了。这是您的新支票本,支票担保卡会在两天之内寄给您。
★ 商务英语情景口语