下面是小编精心整理的职场英语管理邮件口语对话(共含8篇),希望能够帮助到大家。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“狗熊欠揍”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
职场英语口语对话:如何管理邮件?
Michael: My computer is really going crazy today.
迈克尔:今天我的电脑真的要发疯了,
Billy: Have you tried re-booting it?
比利:你试过re-booting (重启动)了吗?
Michael: I think the Big Kahoona would be really angry if she saw me kicking my PC.
迈克尔:我觉得如果让头儿看见我踢我的电脑,她会很生气的。
Billy: I don't mean that you should kick you computer! Have you tried to restart it?
比利:我不是说你应该踢你的计算机!你试过重启动了吗?
Michael: Do you think that would help?
迈克尔:你觉得那有用吗?
Billy: Maybe. What error message are you getting?
比利:可能。你得到什么样的错误信息?
Michael: It says that I have too much email.
迈克尔:它说我的'电子邮件太多了。
Billy: How many emails do you have in your inbox?
比利:你的收信箱里有多少封电子邮件?
Michael: About 10,000!
迈克尔:大约一万封!
Billy: Leave your computer alone for a while and I will tell you how to manage your email more efficiently.
比利:先不要去管你的计算机,我要告诉你怎么更有效地管理你的电子邮件,
Notes:
1) Re-booting: a technical term meaning to turn your PC off and then on
重启动:把个人电脑关了,然后再开的技术术语
Sometimes re-booting can fix a computer problem, but it is probably better to call the IT staff first.
有时候重启动可以解决一个计算机问题,不过也许最好先叫IT人员。
2) Big Kahoona: your boss, an important person
头儿:你的老板,上司,一个重要的人
The Big Kahoona asked me to work this weekend to get an important report finished.
这个周末头儿要我工作,完成一份重要的报告。
3) Prioritize: to arrange things in order of importance prioritize
把……区分优先次序:按事物的重要性进行排序
Professional staff should develop systems to prioritize their work efficiently.
专业人员应该开发系统来有效地将他们的工作按照优先次序进行排序。
molly:
gordon, how's business?
戈登,最近怎么样?
gordon:
same old, same old. how can i help you?
戈登,最近怎么样?
molly:
you are a clerk at this store, right?
你是这家商店的职员,是吗?
gordon:
you are correct, how can i assist you?
没错,我能帮你什么忙?
molly:
i need a book that will teach me how to speak fluent english.
我需要一本教我说一口流利英语的书。
gordon:
do you like speaking english?
你喜欢说英语吗?
molly:
yes, but english is hard.
是的,可英语太难了。
gordon:
here is a good textbook.
这有一本好教科书。
molly:
thanks a bunch, i owe you one.
多谢,我感激你。
gordon:
you're welcome. can i offer you a better way to study english?
不客气。我能给你提议一种学习英语更好的方式吗?
molly:
of course! i would love that. how can i master english quickly?
当然了,我喜欢。我怎么能更快地掌握英语?
gordon:
you should find a foreign boyfriend, like me. so every time when we are together, it will be like english class.
你应该找一个老外男朋友,象我这样。这样每次我们在一起的时候就象是在上英语课。
molly:
in your dreams! i mean, thanks, but no, thanks, sir. i don't owe you one. i don't appreciate it. no need, maybe next time, or maybe never!
你做梦吧!我是说,谢谢,不过,不,谢谢,先生。我不感激你。我不感谢。不需要,也许下一次,或者也许永远也不!
gordon:
i was just kidding. i was making a joke. the best way to learn is to log on to kekenet.com and sign up for the cool english materials there. don't forget to practise everyday.
我只是开玩笑。我在说笑。最好的学习方式是登陆可可英语并订阅那里很棒的英语资料。别忘了每天练习。
molly:
now that is good advice. i appreciate it, thanks a million. you're the best, i will never forget this.
现在这个建议很好。谢谢,太谢谢了。你是最好的,我永远都不会忘记。
gordon:
you're welcome, anything for you.
不客气,愿为你两肋插刀。
molly:
wait a minute. maybe you're right, having a canadian boyfriend would help me speak fluent english.
等等,也许你是对的,有一个加拿大男朋友会帮助我说流利的英语。
gordon:
great!
好极了
molly:
yeah, great. do you have da shan's phone number?
没错,很棒,你有大山的电话号码吗?
gordon:
in your dreams!
你做梦吧!
公司裁员
Ben:
Look. Another coworker is leaving.
看。又一个同事要走了。
Linda:
Yeah. This is the tenth one this week.
是啊。这都是这周第十个了。
Ben:
Why is the company laying off so many employees?
公司为什么要裁这么多员工呢?
Linda:
It's because we're down-sizing.
因为我们要缩减开支。
Ben:
I think that's just an excuse they want us to believe. There must be something else going wrong within the company.
我觉得这就是借口,只是想哄过咱们而已。公司内部一定有些其他问题。
Linda:
Maybe... Oh, get back to work! The boss is coming this way.
也许吧……哦,赶紧回去工作!老板来了!
安排假期活动
Tara:
Hey, Ted. What are you up to this Friday?
嘿,特德。这个星期五你去哪里?
Ted:
Well, I have the day off from work.
哦,我不用上班。
Tara:
That’s great! Do you have any plans?
太棒了。有什么计划吗?
Ted:
Well, I’ve been working so hard lately, so I’ll probably just take it easy.
哦,这段时间我一直拼命工作。我可能只想放松放松。
Tara:
Sounds nice.
不错嘛!
Ted:
Yeah, I’ll probably just stay in and relax. Maybe watch a few movies.
是呀,我可能就呆在家里轻松一下。可能看几场电影。
Tara:
Can I stop by?
我顺道来玩一玩好吗?
Ted:
Sure. Any time.
当然,随时欢迎。
星期五晚上我去天津开会
Baul:
We will have a party on Friday evening. Are you free then?
星期五晚上我们有个聚会,你有时间吗?
Kate:
Friday evening? No, I need to go to Tianjin for a meeting.
星期五晚上?我得去天津开会。
Baul:
Really? That's too bad.
啊?真可惜。
Kate:
I'll be with you on Saturday evening. Alright?
星期六晚上我陪你,好吗?
我出差, 昨天才回来
Laura:
Hello, is this Lao Zhang? Long time no see!
喂,老张吗?好久不见了!
Lao Zhang:
Hello, Laura. I was on a business trip and just came back yesterday.
劳拉啊,你好。我最近刚出了趟差,昨天才回来。
Laura:
You're really busy. Are you free this week? How about having a meal together and discussing some cooperation ventures?
你可真是个大忙人。这个礼拜有时间吗?我们一起吃个便饭,顺便谈谈合作的事情吧。
Lao Zhang:
Let me check my schedule…How about Thursday in the afternoon?
我看看这周的日程安排啊……你看周四下午怎么样?
Laura:
Sure, no problem. I'll send a car to pick you up and wait for you at the restaurant.
行啊,我没问题啊。到时我派车去接你,我在饭店等你。
Lao Zhang:
OK, see you then.
好,到时见!
帮我订张去上海的火车票吧
Edward:
Hi, mom. I might get home late tonight.
嗨,妈。我今晚可能晚回些。
Mom:
Overtime again?
又加班吗? Edward:
Yes, I have just taken on a new project.
对,刚接了个新项目。
Mom:
OK, take care of yourself.
行,注意身体啊。
Edward:
I will, mother. In three days I will have to go on a business trip. Help me book a train ticket to Shanghai.
知道了,妈。我三天后要出个差。帮我订张去上海的火车票吧。
Mom:
OK, I will.
行。安心工作吧。
我下周要去广州出差
John:
I'm going to Guangzhou for a business trip next week.
我下周要去广州出差。
Mary:
By plane or by train?
坐飞机还是坐火车?
John:
By train. You know I'm afraid to take a plane because of acrophobia.
火车。我有恐高症,不敢坐飞机。
Mary:
Actually, it's not so awful to take a plane. It will be ok if you don't look out the window.
其实坐飞机没那么可怕,你不往窗外看就没事了。
John:
I still can't do it. Every time I think about it, my brain just freaks out.
还是不行。一想到坐飞机,我就头晕。
杰克参加了9份面试却收到了10份邀请通知,保罗向其取经时的英语情景对话。
保罗:
I'v heard that all your 9 interviews had given you a good result.
听说你参加的9份面试都收到了邀请通知。
杰克:
Precisely speaking, 10 offers for 9 interviews.
确切的说,是9份面试,10份邀请通知。
保罗:
You are really big brother. How much could I adore you?
你真是强悍,我到底该怎么崇拜你?
杰克:
To find a job just like to find a Girlfriend. That calls for sincerity.
找工作就像找女朋友,要有诚意。
保罗:
I know what is sincerity, but only sincerity is not enough.
诚意我懂,只有诚意是不够的吧。
杰克:
You two parties are supposed to be well-matched in social status. In other words, your professional affiliation and working experience ought to match that job.
要门当户对,换言之你的专业背景和工作经验要配人家。
保罗:
It's objective factor, I am afraid that's not the key problem yet.
这是客观因素,恐怕也不是关键的吧。
杰克:
You should cater to her likes, think what she thinks. That means you are supposed to think a lot of job requirements, and make clear your role definition.
找女朋友要投其所好,设身处地的为她着想。这意味着你要了解工作需求,搞清楚自己的角色定位。
保罗:
At last, how comes the 10th offer?
最后,额外的第十份邀请通知到底是怎么回事?
杰克:
I got along well with my “ex-Girlfriend”, so “she” introduced me another one.
因为相处愉快,所以“前女友”又给我介绍了另外一个。
Sam:
Hey, Shirley. The party has been wonderful. My wife and my children have enjoyed it very much, and me too.
你好,雪莉。晚会太棒了。我夫人和孩子都非常喜欢,当然我自己也非常喜欢。
Shirley:
I've said you will enjoy your life here!
我说过你会喜欢这儿的生活的。
Sam:
I surely will. By the way, is the party like this held every weekend in our neighborhood?
一定。对了,我们小区每个星期都会有这样的晚会吗?
Shirley:
Oh, I've forgotten to tell you. The party is held every other week. And every family gives their own performance each time.
噢,我忘记告诉你了。晚会每隔一个星期开一次,而且每个家庭都要表演节目。
Sam:
My children would like that; they like dancing very much.
我的孩子们会喜欢的,他们非常喜欢跳舞。
Shirley:
That's good!
那太好了!
Sam:
Look! Who is that guy on the stage?
看那边,舞台上的那个人是谁啊?
Shirley:
Oh, my God! That's my husband, Benjamin.
噢,天哪!那是我的丈夫,本杰明。
Sam:
Really?
真的吗?
Shirley:
He likes American Idol very much, and he always imitates the contestant at home. I can't believe he got on the stage himself.
他非常喜欢看《美国偶像》这个节目,他经常在家模仿那些参赛选手。真不敢相信他居然自己上舞台了。
Sam:
He performs very well. He is so funny!
他表演得非常好,他非常有趣!
Shirley:
OK, just ignore him. I've noticed there are lots of exercise facilities in our community. After dinner you can go there for a walk with your family!
好了,别理他。我留意到我们小区里有很多健身设施,吃完晚饭你可以和家人去那里散步。
Sam:
OK, that's perfect! By the way, is there any playground in our neighborhood?
那太好了。对了,我们小区里有运动场吗?
Shirley:
Yes, there is one behind our building. And you can play tennis there. But if you want to play tennis there, they will change you 30 Yuan per hour.
有啊,在我们那栋楼后面就有一个。你可以在那里打网球,但不是免费的,一小时30元。
Sam:
OK, got it! Thank you so much. You have helped me a lot!
好的,我知道了!谢谢你给了我那么多的帮助。
Shirley:
You are welcome! We are neighbors!
不用谢!我们是邻居啊!
对话讲解:
every other 每隔…的
Take this medicine with warm water every other day.
这药每隔一天随温水服一次。
imitate vt. 效法;模仿
The little boy imitated his father.
这小男孩模仿他的父亲。
go for a walk 去散步
I' d rather stay at home than go for a walk.
我宁愿留在家中,不愿出去散步。
May:
I haven't seen you for a long time. How have you been recently?
好久不见了。你最近怎么样?
Edward:
Just so-so. Are you still working at your old company?
马马虎虎。你还在原来的公司上班吗?
May:
No, I already left. I changed by job.
不,早就不在那儿了。我换工作了。
Edward:
When was this, I didn't know. Where is your new office?
什么时候的事,我都不知道。现在的公司在什么地方?
May:
The new office is at SOHO Tower. I have only been working there for several days.
新公司在SOHO大厦。我到那儿上班没几天呢。
Edward:
Really? My husband works in that building too.
不会吧?我老公的公司也在那栋楼里啊。
★ 职场实习英语对话
★ 职场英语动物对话
★ 职场英语面试口语
★ 职场英语升职口语
★ 职场英语议价口语