海关通行英语口语情景对话

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:LoreYu

以下是小编整理的海关通行英语口语情景对话(共含6篇),希望能够帮助到大家。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“LoreYu”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

海关通行英语口语情景对话

篇1:海关通行英语口语情景对话

Conversation 1

A:May I see your passport,please?

A:我能看一下您的护照吗?

B:Certainly. Here it is.

B:当然可以。给您。

A:You are here on business,I think?

A:我猜您这趟是出公差吧?

B:That's right. A German company has invited me for business talks.

B:是的。一家德国公司邀请我来进行商务会谈。

A:How long will you be staying?

A:您将在这儿待多久?

B:Just two weeks.

B:就两个星期。

A:How many pieces of baggage have you got?

A:您有几件行李?

B:Only one. In this case, I have a camera.

B:就一件。在这件行李包里我放了一台照相机。

A:Do you intend to take it out on your departure?

A:您离开时打算把它带出境吗?

B:Yes,I do.

B:是的。

A:According to the regulations,the camera you've brought along for personal use can be passed for the time being duty free,but you will have to take it out with you when you leave the country.

A:根据有关规定,您随身带的自己用的照相机可以暂时免税,但在您离开这个国家时必须带出境。

B:I will.

B:我会的。

A:Well. Have a pleasant stay in Germany.

A:那好。祝您德国之行愉快。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

Conversation 2

A:Excuse me,can I have your passport,your immigration form and your Customs DeclarationForm , please?

A:请问,我可以看您的护照、入境登记表和报关单吗?

B:OK. Here you are.

B:好,给您。

A:How long will you be staying Hotel in China?

A:您在中国待多久?

B:About three weeks.

B:大约三个星期。

A:And what's the purpose of your visit?

A:您旅行的目的是什么?

B:Sightseeing.

B:观光。

A:And where will you be staying?

A:您要住在哪里?

B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.

B:北京的友谊宾馆。

A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?

A:好,请您把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?您有没有带什么礼物或食品?

B:Yes,I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.

B:有,我的手提箱里有一些新鲜的苹果。

A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.

A:抱歉,先生,您不能带新鲜水果进入中国。我得没收这些东西。

B:Oh , that's too bad.

B:哦,太可惜了。

Conversation 3

A:Good morning , sir. May I see your passport?

A:先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的护照吗?

B:Yes,of course. Here it is.

B:当然可以。护照在这儿。

A:Thank you. Are all these yours?

A:谢谢。这些行李都是您的吗?

B:No , some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport,too?

B:不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的护照吗?

A:Yes,please. Do you have any carry-on items?

A:对,请出示一下。您还带有其他的随身行李吗?

B:Do you want me to put it on the belt , too?

B:这个包也要放在输送带上吗?

A:Yes,please. Would you please open this big suitcase?

A:是的,请放上去。请把这个大行李箱打开行吗?

B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.

B:那好。请稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妆品。

A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?

A:好的。你们带有需要申报的物品吗?

B:I think there is nothing.

B:我想没有了。

A:Any fresh food , live plants , or animals?

A:有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?

B:Oh , no. None of that.

B:哦,没有。这些我们都没有。

A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.

A:谢谢,您可以把行李箱锁上了。护照还给你们。

B:Thanks a lot.

B:非常感谢。

篇2:职场英语口语情景对话

以后遇到这样的事不要想当然

Boss:

Why was the office door locked when I came back yesterday?

昨天我回来时,办公室的门怎么锁了?

Secretary:

It was time to get off, so I left.

到了下班时间,我就先走了。

Boss:

Why didn't you answer my phone call afterwards?

后来我打你电话,怎么没人接?

Secretary:

Maybe it was too noisy, I didn't hear it.

可能太吵了,没听到。

Boss:

I left something important in my office.

我还有些重要文件没有拿。

Secretary:

I thought you would have the key on you.

我以为你随身带钥匙了。

Boss:

I forgot it. Don’t take things for granted, ok?

我忘带了。以后遇到这样的事不要想当然。

Secretary:

Alright…

知道了。

这个聚会很棒,是不是?

Sam:

Great party, isn’t it?

这个聚会很棒,是不是?

Nancy:

Yeah, really. Jane and Ted always have great parties.

是呀,的确很棒。简和特德总是把聚会搞得很好。

Sam:

This is my first. I only met Jane last week. She and I teach at the same school.

我这是头一回来。我上星期才认识简。她和我在同一个学校教书。

Nancy:

Oh, so you’re a teacher?

哦,那么说你是个老师了?

Sam:

Yeah, history. What about you?

对,是教历史的。你呢?

Nancy:

I’m in the car business.

我是做汽车生意的。

Sam:

Salesman?

是推销员吗?

Nancy:

Yes, that’s right.

对,你说着了。

Sam:

Oh, I see. By the way, my name’s Bob Evans.

哦,是这样。顺便自我介绍一下,我叫鲍勃 埃文斯。

Nancy:

Nice to meet you. I’m Jim Taylor.

很高兴认识你。我叫吉姆 泰勒。

篇3:英语口语问路情景对话

早上好,各位!昨天我们说了说我在纽约的各种问路。今天,要跟大家分享一下旅行中订出租车和其他的实用对话。

Good morning!We talked about my trip in New York yesterday. Today, I would like to share some tips about taxi reservation and other information during your trip.

1

Taxi Reservation

到了车站,询问工作人员出租车信息:

Jessica:Excuse me sir, I need to take a taxi, do you have any contact information about local taxi?

您好,我需要一辆出租车,您这有当地出租车的信息么?

O: Yes, here is the card.

给你联系信息的卡片!

T: Hi, white star taxi, how can I help you?

你好,白星出租车。

Jessica: Hi, I need a taxi to pick me up in front of train station.

你好我需要一辆出租车来火车站前面等我。(火车站不大,如果你的车站大,最好说清楚哪个出口!)

T: Ok, we will arrive at station in 10 minutes.

好的,等我们十分钟。

Jessica:Hi, I booked a taxi to pick me up.

你好,我刚刚预定了一辆出租车。(看到印有出租车名字的车来,司机招招手)

T:Yes. Where are you going to?

是的,您要去哪里?

Jessica:I need to go to ABC hotel, the address is as following: XXXXXX. What is the rate?

我要去ABC酒店,地址在这里(直接亮地址!)去一趟多钱?

T:9 dollars.

九美金。

Jessica:Ok. May I have your card in case I need to take taxi next time?

好的,对了可以给我张卡片么,以防我下次要预定出租车。

T:Sure.

当然可以了。

(上车,到达目的地,下车)

Jessica:Thanks. Have a nice day.

谢谢,祝你今天愉快。

T:You too.

你也是。

2

回程在火车站买回纽约的的票

Jessica:Hi, may I buy a ticket back to New York city?

你好我需要一张去纽约市的票。

O:Sorry, we had an accident this morning, so we do not sell any ticket back to New York right now.不好意思,我们早上有事故,所以回去纽约市的票不买了现在。

Jessica:What? But I have to go back to New York city today.

啥?但是我今天必须回去!

O:You may take flight, but I am not sure about flight schedule. Or you can take greyhound.

你可以坐飞机啊,但是我不知道航班点。或者,你可以坐灰狗!

Jessica:What is greyhound?

神马是灰狗?

O:It is a name of bus. It can bring you back to New York this afternoon, but you have to go to their station to check. Wait, let me call first.

巴士的名字。它今儿下午可以把你带回纽约,但是你也要去车站查看一下,等等, 我可以先打个电话问问。

Jessica:Thanks.

谢谢!

O:Yes, they told me the bus will departure at 1:00 pm. Your time is ok. It is not far. 巴士下午一点开。你的时间可以的。不远。

Jessica:Great, would you like to give me the address of Greyhound station?

太好了,您能给我灰狗那个车站的地址么?

O:Sure.

没问题。

Jessica:Thanks a lot.

多谢!

O:You are welcome.

不客气。

3

看见车站门口有一辆出租车,赶紧上前询问!

Jessica:Hi, I would like go to the station of Greyhound. How long will we get there?

你好,我要去灰狗车站,要多久呢?

T: 10 minutes!

十分钟吧。

Jessica: Great! I have to catch the bus at 1:00 pm, and I did not buythe ticket.

太好了,我要赶一点的车,而且我还没买票呢!

T: No worries, just 10 minutes. It is 12 pm right now. 别急,就十分钟,现在才十二点

Jessica: All right. Thanks.

好的,谢谢。

T: No problem.

不客气。

公众号:跟着豆子学口语

篇4:办公室常用英语口语情景对话

Rosie: Sorry, I overslept. My clock didn't go off this morning.

罗茜:对不起,我睡过头了。闹钟早上没响。

Francie: Again?

佛朗斯:又没响?

Rosie: That's right, even though I did set the alarm last night.

罗茜:是的,我昨晚确实订闹钟了。

Francie: Your clock never works. Perhaps you should buy a new one.

佛朗斯:你的闹钟从来没好用过,也许你该买个新的了。

Rosie: Well, if it breaks down again tomorrow, I'll definitely buy a new one.

罗茜:如果明天它再坏,我肯定买个新的。

Francie: Maybe by then it'll be too late.

佛朗斯:也许那时就太晚了。

Rosie: What do you mean “too late”?

罗茜:“太晚”是什么意思?

Francie: By that time you'll be fired.

佛朗斯:到那时你就被炒了。

篇5:办公室常用英语口语情景对话

Alicia: You look run down , Brian.

艾丽西娅:布莱恩,你怎么筋疲力尽的。

Brian: Yeah. I've been feeling under the weather recently. I caught a bad cold last week, and I still haven't gotten over it.

布莱恩:是啊,我最近病了。上周得了重感冒,到现在还没好。

Alicia: Well, you wanna take sick leave ? All you need now is a good, long rest.

艾丽西娅:哦,你要请病假吗?你现在需要好好休息一下。

Brian: I guess so. Even though I seem to be over the worst of it, I don't want to give the bug to anyone in the office.

布莱恩:我觉得也是。虽然最难受的阶段已经过去了,但是我不想传染办公室的人。

Alicia: Yup. Better not.

艾丽西娅:恩,最好别传染给其他人。

篇6:办公室常用英语口语情景对话

donald: let's eat out, shall we?

唐纳德:我们出去吃,怎么样?

debra: i'm broke. i've gone through my paycheck for the week already.

黛布拉:我没钱了。这周的工资已经花完了。

donald: don't worry about it. it's my treat.

唐纳德:别担心,我请你。

debra: you're sure? you're so generous!

黛布拉:真的?你太大方了!

donald: and nice, too.

唐纳德:而且很好。

debra: so, where are you taking me?

黛布拉:那你请我去哪啊?

donald: some place you've never been before. donald's kitchen.

唐纳德:一个你从来没去过的地方:我家的餐厅。

英语口语购物情景对话短文

万用英语口语情景对话:搬家-3

关于回家的英语口语情景对话中英对照

英语口语情景对话:垃圾和垃圾桶怎么说

英语情景口语对话:通过海关 Going Through Customs

万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4

日常英语口语对话

职场加班情景对话

面试助理英语口语对话

职场面试英语口语对话

海关通行英语口语情景对话(精选6篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的海关通行英语口语情景对话,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档