下面小编为大家带来职场奥运会讨论英语对话(共含10篇),希望大家喜欢!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“平平凡凡的平凡”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
terry:
olympics again! been four years.
奥运会又来了啊!4年了。
may:
yes, but there are also winter olympics, two years after the summer olympics.
是啊。但是还有冬奥会啊,在夏季奥运会两年后。
terry:
i was a volunteer for sydney olympic games. i came here just for the sentiment of it.
我是悉尼奥运会的志愿者。我到这儿来是为了重温当年。
may:
oh? you are from australia?
哦?你是从澳大利亚来的?
terry:
yes. i am from sydney.
是啊。我来自悉尼。
may:
the next olympics is to be held in england. are you gonna go there too?
下届奥运会在英国举行。你也去吗?
terry:
of course, i have plans to participate in the marathon.
当然啦,我还打算参加马拉松呢?
may:
that's great! in fact, i want to be a volunteer for the london olympic games, too.
太棒了!事实上,我也打算在北京奥运会做一名志愿者。
terry:
really? great! do you know where the olympics is originated from?
真的吗?太好了!你知道奥运会的发源地在哪儿吗?
may:
of course! it's from greece.
当然啦!它起源于希腊。
terry:
you are clever! when i was a volunteer, i didn't know that.
你真聪明。我是志愿者时,我还不知道呢。
may:
what did you say if people asked you that?
那人们问你时你怎么说呢?
terry:
just told them the truth.
就告诉他们事实。
may:
truth?
事实?
terry:
the truth is that i didn't know.
事实就是我不知道。
对话讲解:
volunteer n. 志愿者
we want some volunteers to help paint the house.
我们想要几个自愿帮助漆房屋的人。
participate in 参加
terry can't participate in the match because he has hurt his foot.
特里不能参加比赛,因为他扭了脚。
in fact实际上,其实
in fact, in many cases, toolbars should serve a different purpose than menus do.
实际上,在很多情况下,工具栏的用途和菜单是不一样的。
jay:
do you consider yourself as a winner or a loser?
你认为你自己是赢家还是输家?
tina:
i am definitely a winner.
我肯定是一个赢家。
jay:
have you ever been a loser?
你有曾经是输家的时候吗?
tina:
not really. but i have done some loser things in my life.
没有,但是在我的人生中,我有做过些失败的事情。
jay:
like what?
像什么?
tina:
remember that really skanky guy that i dated a few years ago?
你记得几年前我约会过的那个很让人反感的男人吗?
jay:
oh yeah! he was a real loser.
是的,他真是一个失败者!
tina:
maybe, but i was a loser to date him!
也许,但和他约会我才是个失败者呢!
jay:
i know a great song that is all about winners.
我知道一首关于赢家的非常棒的歌曲。
tina:
i think i know which song you mean! let's sing it together.
我想我知道你在说哪首歌!让我们一起唱吧。
对话讲解:
definitely adv. 无疑地
he is definitely coming.
他一定来。
date vt.约会
they've been dating for a long time.
他们一直频频约会
husband:
is your company in trouble?
你们公司是不是出什么事了?
wife:
who told you this?
谁告诉你的?
husband:
my aunt just called and asked whether or not your company is going bankrupt.
刚才姨妈打电话来问你们公司是不是要破产了。
husband:
everyone is talking about it.
外面都这么说。
wife:
bad news travels fast. well, our company is having some financial problems, but not to the extent of bankruptcy.
真是好事不出门,坏事传千里。我们公司只是遇到了点财务危机,但还不至于破产。
husband:
that's makes me relieved.
那我就放心了。
wife:
tell your aunt not to take gossip seriously in the future.
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
14. Congratulations!
祝贺您!
15. Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
16. Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
17. Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
18. Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
19. Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
20. Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
22. It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.
不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。
24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)
非常高兴为您服务。
25. I am at your service.
乐意为您效劳。
26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。
28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
29. Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰您了。
30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.
对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。
31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.
没关系。 算了吧。
征询语:
32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?
我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.
好的。 请稍等一下。
34. May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
35. Certainly. Yes, of course.
当然可以。 当然可以。
指路用语:
36. Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
37. It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
39. This way ,please.
请这边走
40. Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
43. Mind (Watch) your step.
请走好。
44. Please be careful.
请当心。
45. Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
46. Don’t worry.
别担心。
47. Take it easy.
放心好了。
48. Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
49. Goodbye. See you late.
再见。 待会见。
50. Good night.
晚安。
51. See you tomorrow.
明天见。
52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
54. Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
[职场常用英语对话]
会话--提醒
同事忘了你交待的事情?有必要提醒他一下了。怎么提醒好呢?看看下面的对话吧。
a: terry? i need the file you took yesterday.
特里,我要用你昨天拿走的文件。
b: i'm sorry, jane. i left it at home. i'll bring it back tomorrow.
对不起,简。我把它忘在家里了,明天给你拿来。
a: terry, i told you yesterday that i'd be using the file this afternoon.
我昨天告诉你我今天下午要用的。
b: i know, jane. i just walked out and it completely slipped my mind. i'll go home and get it at noon, all right?
我知道。我完全忘了这回事了。我中午回家去取,行吗?
会话--请假
人吃五谷杂粮,没有不生病的,身体不舒服的时候工作自然也没法做好,这时候就需要请假休息或是看医生了。该怎么提出请假呢?我们看下面一段对话:
a: mr. emory, i'd like to take this afternoon off if it's all right with you.
艾默利先生,我今天下午想请假,可以吗?
b: but sam, you've called in sick 5 times in the last three weeks.
萨姆,你这三周来已经请了5次假了。
a: i know, mr. emory. i'm sorry. but i really need to see the doctor this afternoon. i feel dizzy and i can't concentrate on my work.
我知道,对不起。但是我今天下午必须去看医生,我头晕而且不能专心工作。
b: all right, then. but don't forget to bring a doctor's note in tomorrow.
好吧,但是记着明天把医生开的证明拿来。
办公室里如何跟同事打招呼
办公室里怎么打招呼?其实没有那么复杂,学学下面这些对话实例,轻松去建立你的人际关系吧。
(1)
Michael: What are you doing for lunch today Billy?
迈克尔:今天午餐你吃什么,比利?
Billy: I was going to have a desk-lunch.
比利:我准备吃办公桌午餐。
Michael: I didn't realize that you were so busy these days.
迈克尔:我不知道这些天你这么忙。
Billy: I want to catch up on some journal reading.
比利:我要赶着读一些杂志。
Michael: Well, I was going to ask you to do me a favor.
迈克尔:唔,我正要问你帮一个忙。
Billy: Sure buddy! Anything for a close colleague!
比利:没问题,哥们!愿为亲密的同事两肋插刀!
Michael: I have to take a client to a business lunch and was wondering if you would come along to help me.
迈克尔:我得带一个客户去吃工作午餐,正想你想不想来帮我。
Billy: That sounds just perfect! You know that I am a great salesman.
比利:这太棒了!你知道我是一个很棒的推销员。
Michael: That's why I am asking you.
迈克尔:这就是为什么我要问你的原因。
Billy: Let me grab my jacket and we can go!
比利:让我拿上我的夹克,我们就可以走了!
(2)
Jeff: How do you think the dinner with the client went last night?
杰夫:你觉得昨晚和客户吃的晚餐怎么样?
Joan: I think that it was successful. I am expecting a call today from the Chief Executive to tell me that we won his business.
琼:我觉得很成功。今天我在等首席执行给我打电话,告诉我我们赢了这单生意。
Jeff: Can I say something frank about the dinner?
杰夫:我可以就晚餐说一些坦白的话吗?
Joan: Sure, Jeff. You know that I prefer direct talk.
琼:当然了,杰夫。你知道我更喜欢直截了当。
Jeff: I was really surprised by the Chief Executive's table manners.
杰夫:首席执行的饭桌礼仪真让我大吃一惊。
Joan: To be honest Jeff, so was I.
琼:老实说,杰夫。我也是。
Jeff: It goes to show that just because someone is rich and successful, doesn't make them perfect.
杰夫:这说明某人富有或者成功并不能让他们变得完美无缺。
Joan: I'd rather have good table manners than all the riches in the world!
琼:我宁愿要有好的饭桌礼仪,而不要世界上的所有财富!
Notes:
1) Desk-lunch: eating lunch at your desk so you can keep working
办公桌午餐:在办公桌上吃午饭,这样你就可以继续工作
Desk-lunches are OK sometimes, but it's not good for your health to do it everyday.
偶尔吃一吃办公桌午餐是可以的,不过每天都这么吃就会对你的健康不利。
2) Journal: serious magazines that are usually industry specific
定期刊物,杂志:严肃的杂志,通常具体到某个领域
Each month I receive marketing journals full of the latest trends and information about the world of sales.
每月我都收到市场期刊,里面全是有关世界销售的最近走向与信息。
3) Client: a customer of a service company
客户:服务公司的消费者
Generally speaking, customers buy goods while clients buy services.
通常来说,消费者买物品而客户买服务。
I:Interviewer(面试者) A:Applicant(求职者)
教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。
①I:what is your major?
A:My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in“Marketing”。
(不仅回答了问题,还顺带一句介绍了自己较为感兴趣的方面,简明扼要。)
②I:Which university are you attending?
A:I am attending×××University.③I:Have you received any degrees?
A:Yes. First, I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree.④I:What course did you like best?
A:Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it‘s very useful for my present work.⑤I:Do you feel that you have received a good general training?
A:Yes, I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.
工作经验:显露实力,避免炫耀
①I:Have you ever been employed?
②I:Your resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai, may I ask why you left?
A:I worked in a foreign rep.office for one year.However,I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull.I found another job that is more interesting.
③I:Have you done any work in this field?
④I:What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field?
⑤I:What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
A:I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
⑥I:What‘s you major weak point?
A:I haven‘t been involved in international business, so I don’t have any experience, but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.
⑦I:What are your greatest strengths?
(实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感。)
⑧I:Please tell me about your working experience.
⑨I:Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?
A:No, I haven‘t discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will understand.
性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面
①I:How do you spend your spare time?
②I:Are you interested in sports?
③I:Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?
④I:What kind of personality do you think you have?
A:I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something, I don‘t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished.
⑤I:What is the most important thing for you to be happy?
A:Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit, and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am.
⑥I:What makes you angry?
A:Dishonesty. It‘s unacceptable.
⑦I:What are your personal weaknesses?
A:I‘m afraid I’m a poor talker. I‘m not comfortable talking with the people whom I have just met for the first time. That is not very good for business, so I have been studying public speaking.⑧I:Are you more of a leader or a follower?
A:I don‘t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody, and get the job done by working together.
工作要求:我能胜任
①I:Do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English?
A:Yes, in most circumstances.
②I:Are you available for travel?
A:Yes, I like traveling. I am young, and unmarried. It‘s no problem for me to travel frequently.③I:How about overtime work?
A:Overtime work is very common in companies. I can work overtime if it‘s necessary, but I don’t think we will work overtime everyday.
④I:How long do you think we can depend on your working here?
⑤I:Do you like regular work?
A:No, I don‘t like regular work. I am interested in different projects with new opport unities and new challenge, but I can do regular work if the company needs me to do so.
⑥I:What salary do you expect A:Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first?I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
⑦I:Do you work well under pressure A:Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the secircum stances. People can, I Can.
⑧I:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?
A:No,nothing in particular.
⑨I:How soon can you begin working for us?
A:I need about two to three weeks for necessary formalities. I will quit then transfer to your company.
面试结束:礼貌道别
①I:Any questions?
A:When will I know your decision?
②I:How can we get in touch with you?
③I:We will notify you of our decision by mail, is this convenient for you?
④I:Thank you for your interest in our company. A:Thank you, Mr.Smith. Goodbye.(Thank you for your time.)
⑤I:You will be hearing from us very soon. Please send the next applicantin on your way out. A:OK.Thank you very much.
[英语面试对话讨论问题]
Conversation 1
对话一
Fred: I'm afraid it's a bad news for you. There are some problems in your supervised goods. Joe: Oh, no! How did this happen. Are you sure?
佛瑞德:很抱歉告诉你个坏消息。你监督的货物出现些问题。乔伊:噢,不。这怎么可能呢?你确定吗?
Fred: I overheard this information when I passed Arden's office. We got some complaints from consumers yesterday. I am terribly sorry for that. Joe: My God! I actually checked them one by one. How could this be?
佛瑞德:我路过阿顿办公室的时候,碰巧听到的。我们昨天还接到一些客户的投诉。非常遗憾。乔伊:天哪!我当时的确是一个一个检查过的。怎么会这个样子呢?
Fred: Calm down! It is useless to act like that. Can we find some solutions? Joe: What kind of solution can I have now? I nearly go crazy now.
佛瑞德:冷静一下!这样做是无济于事的。我们能找到一些解决方法吗?乔伊:我现在还能有什么解决方案呢? 我现在几乎都快疯掉了。
Fred: But we still have to find one. Can we find Arden to check whether this is true or not? Joe: It seems that I have nothing to do,except this.
佛瑞德:但是我们仍然Z要找到一个的。我们可以去找阿顿,并确认一下这个消息是否确切。乔伊:似乎除此之外别无选择了。
Fred: Face the reality. Maybe we can find the way to make up the loss.
佛瑞德:别担心。你应该面对现实。或许我们能找到弥补的方法。
Conversation 2
对话二
Janice: John, you have done a good job. Our new series computer is appreciated by the guests. They intend to sign contracts with our company. You really did a good job.
贾尼斯:乔治,干得好,我们设计的新系列电脑深受客户好评。他们决定和我们公司签合同。你做得真不错。
John: Thank you. I can't imagine the design of the new computer is so popular among computer users.
乔治:谢谢。我也没想到新电脑的设计会受到电脑用户的欢迎。
Janice: Hah, as the sale department director of our team, you are the best.
贾尼斯:哈,作为我们团队的销售部主管,你是最棒的。
John: I am flattered. But I am not sure whether the manager is satisfied with it. She asked me to go to her office.
乔治:过奖了。但是我不确定我们经理是否满意。她让我去她的办公室。
Janice: Why not? You've done so well for the company. She should give you a prize.
贾尼斯:为什么不满意?你干得那么出色,她应该给你奖励的。
John: I feel nervous when I face her. She looks so serious when we have a conversation all the time.
乔治:我面对她的时候感到很紧张。每当我们交谈的时候,她表情总是很严肃。
Janice: Come on! What are you nervous about?
贾尼斯:不是吧。你紧张什么呢?
John: It is said that the sale for the new computer did not meet the expectation.
乔治:数字显示我们的销量好像没有达到预计数字。
Janice: But the sale number is close to the predicted amount.
贾尼斯:但是销量已经很接近预计了。
John: I'm still nervous. I don't know what to say to the manager. I always feel ill at ease in that kind of place.
乔治:我还是紧张。不知道该对经理说什么。在那种地方,我总是感觉不自在。
Janice: Take it easy. Be confident. I'm sure you can do it.
贾尼斯:放松点。相信你自己。我相信你可以的。
Steve:
I see. But looking professional is important. If you don’t look good, people will think you are not a good or smart person and they might not trust you either.
我知道。但着装职业化也是很重要的。如果外表不好的话,人们会认为你不是一个好人或者不是一个聪明的人,他们也不会信任你。
Steve:
Would you like to see our new shirts?
您要看看我们的新款衬衣吗?
Salesgirl:
Sorry, I’m not really that interested in those things.
不好意思,我对那些东西不是很感兴趣。
Steve:
They are very nice, you know.
您知道,这些衬衣非常不错。
Salesgirl:
Really?
是吗?
Steve:
And not expensive either.
并且还不贵。
Salesgirl:
Oh, I don’t care about that.
哦,我不关心这个。
Steve:
Everybody’s buying them.
很多人都在买。
Salesgirl:
Are they?
是吗?
Steve:
Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.
是的,您看,它们很时尚的。
Salesgirl:
I’m afraid I’m not interested in fashion. There are so many other really important things in the world. Fashion seems so truly…unimportant.
恐怕我对时尚可不感兴趣。世界上有很多真正重要的事情。时尚其实真的…不重要。
Salesgirl:
But thank you very much all the same?.
不过我还是要谢谢你。
Steve:
Sorry. I couldn’t help you.
很遗憾,没能给您提供任何服务。
以下是职场初来乍到英语对话,一起来练习吧。
Conversation 1
对话一
Fred/ David: It's nice to meet you again, sir. And this time we meet in your office.
佛瑞德&大卫:先生,很高兴再次跟您见面。这次我们在您的办公室见着了。
Arden: Fred and David, today will be your first day in your job, and here I hope you will have better prospect.
阿顿:佛瑞德&大卫,今天是你们工作的第一天在此我希望你们能有更好的前途。
Fred: Thanks, we won't let you down. We are new here. Shall we meet my colleagues?
佛瑞德:谢谢,我们不会让你失望的,我们是新来的。能见一下我们的同事吗?
Arden: Follow me.
阿顿:跟我来。
Steven: Are you our new comers? Welcome to our team!
斯蒂文:你们是我们的新同事吧?欢迎你们来到我们团队。
Fred: Yes, and it's my pleasure to meet you here. As we are new to everything here, we will appreciate your guidance.
佛瑞德:是的,很荣幸在这里跟您见面。我们初来乍到,曰后还要感谢您的指教呢。
Steven: I will try my best to assist you if you need some help.
斯蒂文:如果有什么需要我帮忙的话,我一定会尽力的。
Conversation 2
对话二
Nova: Well, everyone has shown up. Allow me to introduce a new comer to you. This is Janice, my new secretary.
诺娃:好,大家都到了。现在请允许我介绍一下我们的新同事。贾尼斯,我的新秘书。
Janice: I am very, very excited to meet all of you here.
贾尼斯:我非常非常高兴能与大家见面。
Nova: Janice, I'd like you to meet Tim, the office director.
诺娃:贾尼斯.这是我们的办公室主任,提姆。
Janice: Nice to meet you, Tim. I have heard a lot about you.
贾尼斯:提姆,很高兴认识你,久闻大名。
Tim: Nice to meet you. Thank you.
提姆:很高兴认识你。谢谢
Tim: I hope you'll be happy here.
提姆:愿你在这里工作愉快。
Nova: Janice, this is James, our manager assistant. James, this is Janice.
诺娃:这是我们的经理助理,詹姆斯。詹姆斯,这是贾尼斯。
Janice: How do you do?
贾尼斯:您好。
James: How do you do? Welcome to join in our team.
詹姆斯:你好,欢迎加人我们这个闭队。
Janice: I am glad to be here.
贾尼斯:很高兴来到这里。
★ 职场实习英语对话
★ 职场英语动物对话