下面是小编整理的酒店常用的英语情景对话(共含6篇),欢迎大家阅读借鉴,并有积极分享。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“在逃帕恰”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。
B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。
Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎么会知道我们的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。
B: Here it is. 在这。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。
B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)
FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。
FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。
Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续
Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?
这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?
Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?
BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?
可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。
BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?
2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?
Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.
早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。
G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.
谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。
B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?
G: Yes. 是的。
B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?
里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?
G: No. 没有。
B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?
这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?
G: Certainly. 好的。
B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。
Making a Reservation 预订客房
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
酒店人员与顾客间的情景对话
A:Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?
请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?
B:Our restaurant is open 24 hours a day.
我们是24小时营业餐厅。
A:Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?
旅馆里有空余房间吗?
B:Of course,It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is 90.
当然,房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
A:Where is the hotel bathroom?
请问酒店洗手间在哪里?
B:There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.
洗手间在走廊尽头。
酒店面试考官与应聘者的英语对话
1、Why are you leaving your present job?
你为何要离开现职呢?
I liked the work. However, the hotel is too small for me to widen my experience.
我喜欢那份工作,但那家宾馆太小了,难以增长我的工作经验。
2、I woild like you to tell me some of what you have been doing recently.
我想请你告诉我你最近一直在做什么?
Every day I go to work on time to guarantee the proper operation of the front desk.
我每天按时上班,以保证前台工作的顺利进行。
We accept booking,tell about room rates,find out how the bill will be paid and help the guests to check in and check out.When some guests want to have cancellations,change rooms or extend a reservation,we should always offer our help with courtesy.
我们接受订房、解释房价、看顾客以什么方式结算,帮助顾客入住及结账。如果有顾客要求取消预订、换房间或延长住宿时间,我们总是给予周到服务。
4、In what way do most clients check out?
多数顾客以什么方式结账?
Most clients check out by credit card,traveller is cheques or Master card.Our hotel doesn not accept personal cheques.
多数顾客用信用卡、旅行支票或万事达卡结账。我们不接受个人支票。
5、How do you deal with a reservation mix-up?
你们如何处理订房出现的差错?
If we are booked solid,I would first of all apologize to the clients for this mistake.Then I will ask them to rest on the chairs while I contact another hotel for them.
如果所有房间都已订完,我先向顾客道歉,然后请他们坐下休息,我为他们另外联系一个宾馆。
6、Why are you interested in working with our hotel?
你为何对到我们酒店工作感兴趣?
My past work experience is closely related to this job.I am confident of doing the job well.Therefore I am desirous to get this post.
入 住
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?
G: I’d like a room, please.
我要住店。
F: Would you prefer a single or a double?
你是要单人间还是双人间呢?
G: A double, please. How much is that?
双人间,价格是多少?
F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?
G: Just tonight.
就今晚。
F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?
G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
我是达维斯。
F: And how do you spell that, sir?
怎么拼写呢?
G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.
是D-A-V-I-E-S。
F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
好的,你想要如何付款?
G: Do you take VISA?
能用VISA卡吗?
F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。
G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
我用VISA付款,退房时间是?
F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?
G: And is there a restaurant?
有餐厅吗?
F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。
G: Is there a pool here?
有游泳池吗?
F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。
G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
餐厅什么时候关门呢?
F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.
餐厅和游泳池都是10点。
G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.
好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?
F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.
没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!
了解更多前台英语,点击以下图片进入:
点 餐
(W: Waiter G: Guest)
W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?
G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.
我是Johnson.
W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?
这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?
G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.
谢谢,非常好。
W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?
G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?
W: How much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?
G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。
W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.
好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。
了解更多餐厅英文,点击以下图片进入:
客房服务
(R:Room Attendant G:Guest)
R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?
这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?
G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?
我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?
R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.
没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。
G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?
可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?
R: Of course.How many would you need?
当然可以,要几条呢?
G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.
两条浴巾。谢谢。
洗衣房
(A:Room Attendant B:Guest)
A: Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.
打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。
G: No,not now,thank you.
现在还不需要,谢谢你.
A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.
如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。
G: Thank you.
谢谢你。
A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。
G: I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.
好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。
A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.
如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。
G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.
那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。
A: Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.
不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。
G: All right.Thank you for your information.
那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。
A: Not at all.
不用谢。
了解更多客房英文,点击以下图片进入:
退 房
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以帮我退房吗?
F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?
好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
当然,请您给我下您的护照。
G: Here you are.
给你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
谢谢,你也是,再见。
Hello,everyone. This is 豆子。Booking hotel plays an important role during your holiday travelling or business trip. Today, I drafted two conversations to share some key words and phrases with you guys!
电话预定篇:Reservation by phone
H: Good morning/Good afternoon/Hi, this is ABC hotel, how can I help you?
酒店前台:先跟你打招呼,问有啥能为你服务的。
Y: Hi! I would like to book a room at your hotel.
要预定房间
H: Ok! We have different type of rooms, which kind of room would you like?
您要住哪种房?
Y: Actually, I am not sure about rooms. Would you like to introduce a little bit?
酒店有什么样的房间,简单介绍一下。
H: Sure! We have single rooms, double rooms, and suites in our hotel.
有,单人间,双人间,还有套间。
Y: All right, I would like to book a single room from October 5thto October 8th.
好,那我预定一个单间,时间是。。。。
H: Ok. The current rate for the single room is $90 per night.
好的,我们现在单间的价格是90美金一晚。
Y: Is there any discount?
打折不?
H: Sorry Sir/Ma, we only offer 10 percent off for our VIP.
不好意思啊,我们只给VIP打九折。
Y: Ok, never mind. Just a single room.
那算了,我就预定个单间。
H: Ok, may I have your name and phone number, please?
好的,您的姓名和电话?
Y: My name is Rose ABC, and my phone number is 12345678999.
姓啥名谁,电话。。。。
H: When will you arrive at our hotel?
您什么时候到酒店?
Y: Around 3 PM on October 5th.
十月五号下午三点吧。
H: Ok, if you need our shuttle to pick you up at the airport, please let us know. Is anything else I can help with?
好的,如果您需要酒店的车去机场接您,请通知我们。您还有啥事么?
Y: No, that is it. Thanks.
木有了,谢谢!
H: Ok, it is a great honor to serve for you. Have a good one!
为您服务是我们的荣幸,再见,祝您今天愉快!
Y: You too!
你也是!
酒店入住篇:Check in
H: Good afternoon, how can I help you?
下午好,有什么帮到您?
Y: I would like to check in.
来入住酒店的。
H: Do you have a reservation?
有预定么?
Y: Yes, my name is Rose ABC. I called last week to have a reservation.
有,报名字!之前打电话预定了。
H: Wait a moment, please. Let me check. Rose ABC. You reserved a sing room, right?
核实信息。
Y: Yes.
H: All right, please show your ID. Your room number is 222, it is on the second floor. Here is your key. Hope you will enjoy your stay.
一切没问题,看下您的身份证明(一般是护照)。您的房间号是222(超级二了!),在二层!给您钥匙,您住的开心啊。
Y: Thanks. By the way, does room have hair drier?
谢谢,屋里有吹风机么?
H: Yes, it is in the bathroom.
有的,在浴室。
Y: Perfect. Is there any Chinese restaurant nearby?
完美!附近有中餐厅么?
H: Yes, when you go outside, turn left, after 5 minutes’ walk, you will see a Chinese restaurant at your right side.
有的,出门左拐,走五分钟,您右手边就是中餐厅。
Y: Great. I appreciate your help.
太好了!感谢。
H: No problem
不用谢。
公众号:跟着豆子学口语
★ 职场加班情景对话