这次小编给大家整理了外贸谈论政策英语对话(共含8篇),供大家阅读参考,也相信能帮助到您。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“寻找感动”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
J: Excuse me, I'm Jack, a business man from Canada. This is my card.
杰克:你好,我是杰克,来自加拿大的一 个商人。这是我的名片。
Y: Hello, I'm Yuan Jiang, The manager of a Chinese corporation.
袁江:你好,我是袁江,中国一家公司的经 理。
J:Nice to meet you in the Fair.
杰克:很高兴在交易会上见到你。
Y:Nice to meet you, too.
袁江:我也很高兴见到你。
J:I see that your company's foreign trade is developing very quickly in recent years. Are you implementing new trade policy?
杰克:我看到你们公司的对外贸易最近几 年发展很快。你们是不是正在实施 新的贸易政策啊?
Y:Thank you for your concern. In fact, we stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade. We insist on the basic principle of equality and mutual benefit as well as exchanging what we have for what we need. We do not only export the goods which we have the advantage,but also import the products and resources which we need.
袁江:谢谢你的关心。其实我们的贸易政 策是一贯的。我们对外一贯坚持平等互利、互通有无的基本原则。我 们不仅向外出□我们生产的优势产 品,同时也从国外进□我们需要的 产品和原料。
J:So do we. But I notice that you are more flexible when you do foreign business. Is that right?
杰克:我们也是。但我注意到你们在对外 贸易时更灵活了,是这样吗?
Y:Yes, it is. In recent years, on the basis of the basic principles, we adopt some flexible strategy, which is to adapt to the development of the world.
袁江:是的,我们近几年在基本原则的基 础上,采取了一些更灵活的策略, 这也是适应世界发展的需要。
J:I'm looking forward to cooperate with you. Can we have a good talk next time we meet?
杰克:我很期待能与你们合作。我们下次 见面能好好地谈一下吗?
Y:Sure. Good-bye.
袁江:好的。再见。
J:Bye.
杰克:再见。
谈论工作
Jane, the meeting is scheduled from l : 00 this afternoon. Have you made the necessary arrangements':
简,我们计划在下午1点钟开会,你都安排好了吗?
Yes.Mr. Miller. We'll use the conference room on the third floorfor the meeting.
安排好了,米勒先生。我们将使用三楼的会议室开会。
That's right. The meeting is very important.
很好,这个会议很重要。
Where shall the guests be received before the meeting begins'?
开会前我们在哪里接待来宾?
In the dining room. lt's spacious there.
在餐厅吧,那里比较宽敞。
We'II have several foreign guests to attend the meeting.
我们还会有几位外宾来参加会议
l've arranged for an interpreter to be present. But it is said these foreigners could speak English.
我已经安排一位口译员,不过我听说这些外宾都会讲英语
Really'? l'll also try to speak slowly. How would you arrange the guests' seats . Jane':
是吗?不过,我还是会讲慢一点,你怎么安排来宾就座呢,简?
We've prepared name cards to be put on the COnterenCe table forguests to sit by. What time would you like refreshments served.
我们已经准备了姓名卡片放在会议桌上,让来宾按此就座。您希望在什么时候供应点心,米勒先生?
there will be an interval for rest and refreshments.
哦,就在我做完报告后的休息时间供应点心吧
ok.
好的,我明白了
下面是外贸网上谈论打折的情景对话,一起来看看吧。
discount 谈论打折
a: now, let's come to the point. i'm afraid we have to talk more about the price you've offered. anyway, if you're prepared to give me a 5% reduction, we'd like to increase our original order to 100 sets.
我们言归正传吧。恐怕我们还得就你方的要价再谈一谈。不管怎么样,如果你打算减价5%的话,我们将原来的订购增加到100台。
b: well, that's really a large order.
嗯,数量的确相当大。
a: it certainly is.
当然。
b: but you know we've never lowered the price that much. you can't expect us to make such a large reduction.
但你知道我们从来没有降价那么低。你不要指望我们打这么大的折扣。
a: in that case there is no need for further discussion.
如果那样,就没有必要再讨论下去了。
b: let's not be hasty. perhaps it's unwise for either of us to insist on his own price. how about meeting each other half way?
我们不要太着急。我们任何一方坚持自己的价格也许都不是不适合的,各自做一些让步怎么样?
a: well, what about your suggestions?
那么你们有什么好意见啊?
b: we go in for business on the basis of mutual benefit. how about splitting the difference, 2% off?
好吧,我们主张在互利的基础上做生意,那么我们各自让一半,减价2%怎么样?
a: that is hardly half way. let's both make a further concession, say 3%?
这还没有达到妥协。我们双方做进一步的让步,3%怎么样?
b: you are really a hard bargain. are you going to place an order now?
你真会还价。你现在要订货吗?
a: yes, of course.
是的。
重点讲解:
“expect somebody to do something”意思是“某件事物会发生或某人(某事物)会来到”
you can't expect to learn a foreign language in a week.
不要期望一个星期就能学会一门外语。
“expect something from somebody”意思是“期望从某人处得到某事物”
i was expecting a present from her, so i was disappointed i didn't receive one.
我原来一直期望着能收到她送的礼物,所以因得不到而失望。
Bootlicker 拍马屁
I am really tired of Terry.
我真的觉得Terry很令人厌烦。
Oh, but I suppose he has lots of talents.
噢,但是我觉得他多才多艺。
He is a bootlicker. I suppose that is because he is quick on the uptake.
他是一个马屁精。我想是因为他的理解能力很强。
Talk big 吹牛
Fixing computer isn’t my cup of tea. You can leave this job to Jason.
修电脑不是我喜欢的事。你可以叫Jason来修。
Yeah, he has a good commend of computer skills. But….
是的,他有很好的电脑技术。但是…
But what?
但是什么?
But he is always talking big.
但是他老是吹牛。
A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?
A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.
B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。
A: Sure,go ahead.
A:好的,请说。
B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?
B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?
A: Well.it depends.
A:这得根据不同情况而定。
B: On what?
B:那么是根据什么情况呢?
A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.
A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.
B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.
B:我刚刚到中国六个月。
A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.
A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。
B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.
B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。
A: You are quite welcome. Bye.
A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。
投资兴趣
A:What do you think of the project?
A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?
B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.
B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。
A:Are you interested in making this investment.
A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?
B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.
B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。
投资环境
A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?
A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?
B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.
B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。
A : Well,what about price?
A:嗯,价格怎样?
B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.
B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。
贸易关系
A:我感到你我双方这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。
A: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate in this field. I wish to enter into business relations with you.
B:您的愿望和我们的完全一致。
B: Your desire happens to coincide with ours.
A:关于我们的财务状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,可向我们的开户银行或商会了解
A: Regarding our financial position. credit standing and trade reputation.you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.
B:谢谢您提的信息。
B: Thank you for your information.
签订合同
A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is?
A:您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗?
B: Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets.
B:当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。
A: The price seems acceptable for me. But I want to check whether you can supply the carpets now if we order some'?
A:价格对于我来说还可以接受但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?
B:Of course we can. We can provide the quantity you ask for.
B:当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量
A: That's very good. Shall we sign a contract now?
A:那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?
B : No problem. Let's check the terms of contract.
B:没问题我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。
A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}
A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?
B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.
B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.
A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?
A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?
B:Chinese food.please.
B:中国式。
A:For how many people。
A:有多少人?
B:Let me see.10 persons.
B:我想一下,有10个人。
A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.
A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。
B:150 yuan per person.
B:我要每个人150元的价位。
A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?
A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?
B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis
B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?
A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?
A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?
B:Galley Spencer.
B:格力・斯宾塞。
A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number
A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?
B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.
B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.
A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?
A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?
B: No.thanks.
B:没有了,谢谢。
A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .
A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。
B: That's fine.Thank you.
B:很好,谢谢你。
A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.
A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。
★ 外贸投标英语对话
★ 英语流行口语对话: Talking About Vacation 谈论假期
★ 外贸午餐点菜对话