外贸产品质量英语对话

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:小开心

下面小编为大家带来外贸产品质量英语对话(共含8篇),希望能帮助大家!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“小开心”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

外贸产品质量英语对话

篇1:外贸产品质量英语对话

A: We'd like to have you help straighten out the trouble concerning the bicycles.

A:我们希望您能帮我们解决有关自行车产品的麻烦。

B: Ok.can you give me the facts?

B:当然,能讲讲情况吗?

A: We have here a copy of the inspection certificate issued by the Commodity Inspection Bureau and a set of photos. The inspection certificate states that the bikes were found rusty when they were unpacked and the photos taken on the spot back up the findings.

A:这是商检局出具的检验证明书副本和一组照片。检验证明书上说,开箱时发现自行车已经生锈,这些当场拍的照片能证明这点。

B: Are all our bikes like this?

B:我们的自行车都这样吗?

A:不是全部,五辆有锈斑 .

A: Not all.there are 5 0f them that have rust stains.

B:真是太不幸了。我们的厂家对他们的产品质量向来很重视,也可能这些锈斑是海上受潮造成的。如果那样的话,就应该由保险公司负责。

B: This is very unfortunate. Our manufacturer has always attached great importance to the quality of their products. But maybe the rust stains are due to dampness at sea. If thafs the case.the liability should rest with the insurance people.

A:但我们的专家认为,锈斑并不是由于受潮所致,而是由于手工艺粗糙造成的。请看照片可以肯定证明,电镀之前,自行车的除锈工作 搞的不彻底。

A: But our experts are of the opinion that the rust stain are not due to dampness but to poor workmanship. Please look at the picture. They surely prove that the derusting of the bikes before plating was not thoroughly done.

B:恩,看来这次厂家没有达到他们的操作标准。

B: Well. it seems that manufacturers have not lived up to their standard in this case.

A:证据表明,责任是生产商方面的,不在保险公司方面?很显然,厂家没有严格遵照我们合同中规定的加工要求做。

B:对此,我深感抱歉,我们把有毛病的自行车都换成新的。

A:谢谢您把这事解决了。

A: On the strength of this evidence.the responsibility rest with the producer and not with the insurance people. lt's obvious that the manufacturers didn't strictly observe the proceeding requirements as stipulated in our contract.

B: Well.l'm very sorry for this. We'll replace the defective bikes with new ones.

A: Thank you for sorting out the matter for us.

篇2:外贸产品质量问题解决对话

下文是一段关于外贸产品质量问题解决对话,一起来看看怎么回事吧。

A:Your request for compensation makes me surprised .What happened?

A:听到你要提出索赔我很吃惊,究竟是怎么回事?

B:It is because of the quality.

B:质量问题。

A: Could you tell me the particulars?

A:能说的具体点吗?

B: I told you that we want first-class goods. So the quality. specification and pnce are clarified in our contract. Do you remember those details?

B:当初我说过要的是一等品.所以合同里 将质量价格都写的很明确,你还记得吗?

A: Yes.l do.

A:确实是这样的

B: The re-examination results indicate that one-third of the goods are not up to standard.

B:但是我们复检的结果是三分之一的质量与规定不符。

A: Really? We began to load the goods after we made sure they were qualified.

A:是真的吗?我们是检验合格后才装船的

B: I told you the truth. According to the contract . if you fail to honor the contract.we are entitled to cancel it.

B:我说的全都是事实。根据合同,如果你方没有按照合同条款执行,我们有权终止合同

篇3:外贸个人所得税英语对话

A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?

A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.

B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。

A: Sure,go ahead.

A:好的,请说。

B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?

B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?

A: Well.it depends.

A:这得根据不同情况而定。

B: On what?

B:那么是根据什么情况呢?

A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.

A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.

B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.

B:我刚刚到中国六个月。

A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.

A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。

B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.

B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。

A: You are quite welcome. Bye.

A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。

篇4:外贸投资英语对话

投资兴趣

A:What do you think of the project?

A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?

B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.

B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。

A:Are you interested in making this investment.

A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?

B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.

B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。

投资环境

A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?

A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?

B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.

B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。

A : Well,what about price?

A:嗯,价格怎样?

B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.

B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。

篇5:外贸活动英语对话

贸易关系

A:我感到你我双方这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。

A: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate in this field. I wish to enter into business relations with you.

B:您的愿望和我们的完全一致。

B: Your desire happens to coincide with ours.

A:关于我们的财务状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,可向我们的开户银行或商会了解

A: Regarding our financial position. credit standing and trade reputation.you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.

B:谢谢您提的信息。

B: Thank you for your information.

签订合同

A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is?

A:您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗?

B: Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets.

B:当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。

A: The price seems acceptable for me. But I want to check whether you can supply the carpets now if we order some'?

A:价格对于我来说还可以接受但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?

B:Of course we can. We can provide the quantity you ask for.

B:当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量

A: That's very good. Shall we sign a contract now?

A:那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?

B : No problem. Let's check the terms of contract.

B:没问题我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。

篇6:外贸订座英语对话

A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}

A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?

B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.

B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.

A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?

A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?

B:Chinese food.please.

B:中国式。

A:For how many people。

A:有多少人?

B:Let me see.10 persons.

B:我想一下,有10个人。

A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.

A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。

B:150 yuan per person.

B:我要每个人150元的价位。

A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?

A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?

B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis

B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?

A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?

A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?

B:Galley Spencer.

B:格力・斯宾塞。

A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number

A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?

B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.

B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.

A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?

A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

B: No.thanks.

B:没有了,谢谢。

A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .

A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。

B: That's fine.Thank you.

B:很好,谢谢你。

A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.

A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。

篇7:外贸周密安排英语对话

A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smiih from Shanghai.

A:请问您是从上海来的史密斯先生吗?

B; Yes.I am

B:是的,是我。

A: We have been expectiing you I am LiuLi the secretary for the manager,Mr. Johnson.

A:我们一直在等您。我叫刘丽,是约翰逊经理的秘书。

B: Glad to meet you.Miss Liu.

B:很高兴见到您,刘小姐。

A: Glad to meet you,too.Mr. Smith. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

A:我也很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。您坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

B: It was wonderful. The weather today is perfect for flying.

B:太棒了。今天的天气最适合飞行.

A: That's good.l have booked a room for you at Hilton Hotel. Single,for a week.

A:很好。我已经在希尔顿酒店为您订了房间单人房,为期一周.

B: Thank you very much. Nothing would be more comfortable than having a hot bath first.

B:非常感谢。没有比先洗个热水澡更舒服的事了.

A: Hope you have a good rest. The day after tomorrow a meetingconcerning our business will be held in our company. I will meet you at 7 a. m. and drive you there.

A:希望您好好休息。后天我们公司将召开有关我们生意的会议。7点钟我会开车来接您。

B: No problem. Thank you very much for all the considerate arrangements made for me.

B:没问题。谢谢您为我所做的这么周密的安排.

篇8:外贸送行英语对话

A: Now.it's 9:30. We arrive just on time.

A:现在是9:30分,我们正好按时到达。

B: Ok. I think I have to buy the departure tax

B:噢,我想我得去买机场建设费.

A: Let me do it for you.

A:我去吧!

B: Thank you very much. Mr. Sun.l have to say good-bye now. But before that. l'd Iike to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression .and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.

B:非常感谢。孙先生,我得说再见了。在走之前我想说,这次旅行非常愉快,并且很有成效;你们公司给我留下了很好的印象,我深深地被你们的热情所感动,我想我们的合作将会很成功的.

C: Thank you very much.Mr. Band. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation.We hope we can hear from you soon.

C:非常感谢,邦德先生二你在这次合作中起着非常重要的作用.我们期待着早日听到你们的同音

A: Here is the receipt of the airport fee.

A:这是机场建设费收据。

B: Miss Su,my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Sun is very lucky to have your assistance.

B:苏小姐,亲爱的朋友对于你给与的所有帮助我表示衷心的感谢你对我的帮助非常大,想的很周到我想孙先生有你做助手非常幸运

A: Thank you. It's very kind of you to say so. I'm really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

A:谢谢。你这么说真是太好了。这几天能与你共事,我感到很高兴。我真诚希望有一天能再次见到你,期待你的消息。

B: Thank you again. Bye-bye,

B:再次感谢、再见!

C: We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.

C:祝你平安顺利到家。

A: Have a nice journey.

A: -路顺风。

B: Thank you. Bye-bye.

B:谢谢。再见!

外贸投标英语对话

外贸谈判实例英语对话

外贸游览世界奇观英语对话

外贸谈论政策英语对话

外贸价格争议英语对话

外贸谈判结语英语对话

外贸合资经营条件英语对话

外贸午餐点菜对话

外贸投诉解决问题情景对话

外贸口语续约代理对话

外贸产品质量英语对话(共8篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的外贸产品质量英语对话,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档