以下是小编给大家收集的外贸午餐点菜对话(共含5篇),欢迎大家前来参阅。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“Juli”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
A:Good afternoon,sir .May I show you our lunch menu?
A:下午好,先生,请看午餐菜单。
B:Thanks.
B:谢谢。
A:Please take your time ,May I take your order now?
A:您慢慢看?……现在您要点菜吗?
B:OK,I'll have a mixed Salad and a Sirloin Steak ,Which vegetables come with the steak?
B:对。我要一份什锦沙拉和牛腰肉排。有什么蔬菜可以就着牛排吃吗?
A:Frech fried potatoes carrots and peas.
A:有炸薯条、胡萝卜和豌豆。
B;That's be fine.
B:太好了。
A:Would you like something to drink?
A:要不要来点什么喝的?
B;Yes ,I will have some beer with coffee to follow.
B:好的。来点酒和咖啡吧。
A;How would you like your steak ?
A:您希望牛排怎么做?
B:I'll have it medium rare ,please.
B:我来个半熟的吧。
A:Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer French,Thousand Island or Oil Vinegar?
A:您要什么样的沙拉酱,法国的,千岛的,还是油和醋?
B:Do you have any Blue Chineese dressing?
B:有没有上等蓝纹奶酪汁?
A: I'm afraid not.but I would recommend the French dressing.
A:恐怕没有。但是我可以向您推荐法国酱。
B: I see, I'll take it.
B:我明白了。那就要它吧。
A: Would you like your coffee now or later?
A:您是现在要咖啡还是过一会儿呢?
B: Later.please.
B:等会再上吧。
A: A medium-rare Sirloin Steak.a mixed Salad.a glass of beer and a cup of coffee. Will there be anything else?
A: 一份半熟牛排和什锦沙拉,一杯啤酒,一杯咖啡。还要点别的吗?
B: No.that's all. Thank you.
B:不了,就这么多吧。谢谢。
A: Thank you.sir. Your order will be ready soon.
A:谢谢您,先生。您点的菜很快就会上来。
A: Mr. Martin.you must be hungry after having visited the company long time. Do your?
A:马丁先生,参观公司这么长时间您一定饿了吧, 是吗?
B: Yes.l'm very hungry. And you?
B:是的,我饿。你呢?
A: Me too. Now let's go to the lunch.
A: 我也是。我们一起去吃午饭吧。
B: So.what are we going to eat?
B:我们吃点什么?
A: You're the guest,so you can have anything you like. Here's the menu.
A:您是客人,您可以点您喜欢吃的东西。这是菜单。
B:That's very kind of you,but I am not able to read Chinese,so you'll have to help me.
B: 非常感谢,但是我不认识汉字,所以您必须得帮助我.
A:OK then. What would you like to drink?
A:那么好吧。您想喝点什么?
B:I'd like a glass of beer.
B:我想喝杯啤酒。
A:How about Qingdao beer? It's one of the most famous beers in China
A:青岛啤酒怎么样?它是中国最著名的啤酒之一了。
B:Oh.I have heard it long before. Let me have a try.
B:哦,我很久以前就听说过了,让我试一试。
A:What would you like to have?
A:您想吃点什么?
B:I like Chinese food.
B:我喜欢吃中国菜。
A:What's food concretely?
A:具体什么菜呢?
B: I'm not familiar to the name of the food. I'm at your disposal.
B:我对菜的名字不是很熟悉。我听从你的安排。
A: OK. Let me order dishes. Are there any types of food you really don't like?
A.好吧,我来点菜。您有什么忌口的吗?
B: Well.I'm allergic to silkworm,so that's definitely out. And I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.
B:哦,我对蚕蛹过敏,所以一定不要点。我不太爱 吃辣椒和大蒜。
A: Right,and which kinds of meat do you like?
A:好的,那您喜欢吃什么肉?
B: Anything is OK.just nothing too exotic!
B:什么都可以,就是别太怪。
A: So.no chicken feet or silkworms for you !
A:那么就不给您点鸡爪和蚕蛹了!
B: Ha! No.I'd rather not.thank you very much!
B:哈!是的,我宁愿不点,多谢。
A: OK.how about we have a roast duck?
A:好吧。我们先来个烤鸭怎么样?
B: That sounds fine.
B:听起来不错。
A: And why don't we have some crispy fried pork as well ?
A:我们再来点儿锅爆肉吧?
B: Why not?
B:为什么不呢?
A: Let me see.What else is there? Have you tried a Chinese salad before?
A:让我瞧瞧……再点些什么呢?您以前吃过中国沙拉吗?
B: I don't think so, What's it like ?
B:我想没有,那是什么东西?
A: Well,it's a cold dish with lots of thin strips of dried tofu.Chinese vermicelli.bean sprouts and pork with a vinegar dressing.
A:噢,那是用干豆腐丝、粉丝、豆芽和猪肉拌上醋做的凉菜。
B: It sounds interesting. Let's have some.
B:听起来很有趣,我们点一个吧。
A: Good. And would you like anything else?
A:好的。您还点其他的东西吗?
B: No. That's enough. In America our lunch is usually fast food. It won't last more than one hour.
B:不,这些足够了。在美国我们的午餐一般吃快餐。通常不会超过一个小时。
A: But in China we have a saying“ business is concluded on the table”. But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.
A:但是在中国我们有一个说法是“生意是在饭桌上谈 出来的”。但是您别担心,请不要拘束.
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
1. 外贸 电话 询盘 !
Sales:Hello, Yocoss company, what's can I do for you?
你好,YOCOSS公司,请问有什么可以帮到你?
Customer:Hello,I find your company in Alibaba, and I want to buy one sample of the sensor tap, what's the price of the model C721B?
你好,我在阿里巴巴上看到你们的公司,我想买一个感应龙头的样板,请问型号是C721B的价格是什么呢?
Sales:Ok, the price is USD100 of that model, and also I'd like to send some details of this model to you, may I have your email?
是的,这个型号是100美金,我想发一些关于这个型号的详细资料给你,你能告诉我你的邮箱吗?
2.询问产品到达时间
顾客:I came last week and was told that the product was already on order. Are they here yet?
我上周被告知这件商品已在订购中。它们到了吗?
售货员:I'm so sorry, sir. Not yet.
对不起。先生。还没到呢。
顾客:How much longer will it take?
还要再等多久呢?
售货员:I think it'll take another couple of days. I'll go and check with the producer. Please wait for a while. I'll give them a call. !
我想还需要一些天吧。我可以去问一下厂商。请稍等。我给他们打个电话。
3.讨价还价
Peter:I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices.
我们从价格开始吧。
uSmith:Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
洗耳恭听。我很乐意回答你的任何问题。
iPeter:Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking.
贵司产品非常不错,但我有点担心你的价格。
Smith:You think we will be asking for more?
你认为我们会要的更多吗?
Peter:That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount.
那并不是我想的。我知道你们的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折。
Smith:That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit wih tthose numbers.
太高了。这样的折扣我们没有利润了。
wPeter:We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee?
我们接下来的三个月需要采购10000个,如果我们保证一年的订单怎么样?
Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further. 8 V0 q)
如果你能将你的保证写下来的话。我想可以考虑。
4.来电话找人
Daisy:Is Tom there? Tom 在吗?
Gates:He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里
Daisyo you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
Gates:He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。
Daisy:Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话吗?
Gates:Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。
Daisy:When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?
他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
NGates:Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。
Gatesa:Come again about number, please? 再说一次号码好吗?
_Daisy206) 5551212
EGates:Ok,i get the number 好了,我记下号码了
iDaisy:Thank you ,have a good day.谢谢,祝你愉快 .
5.询价
Jane:All right.Shall we get down to the price now?
现在我们可以来谈一谈价格问题吗?
Joe:No problem.Our unit price for the hand-made straw mattress is 10$ per one.
没问题。我们手工制造的草席垫子单价是每个10块。
I think the price is a little bit higher; can you give me a discount?
我觉得价格有点偏高,能不能给我打个折扣?
You know our product has a steady demand in market and the quality is excellent, the price is reasonable. If you place more than 1000 pieces, we'll give you 3% discount.
您也知道我们的产品在市面上有稳定的需求量而且质量绝对是上乘的。这个价格是相当合理的。如果您能订超过1000件的话,我们可以给你3%的折扣。
Jane:Well since this is the first transaction between us, we'd like to place a trial order of 1000 pieces to promote our relationships.
好吧,鉴于这是我们第一次合作,我们就订1000件以促进我们之间的贸易关系。
Joe:Good.
好的。
下面是有关投资环境的外贸口语对话。一起来看看吧。
investment environment 投资环境
a: could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?
b: our country is a free trade nation. she was mainly agricultural and rather a backward country and now has developed into a modern, highly industrialized state with an expanding economy. parallel to this, her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. increased output generates a great need for raw materials, semi-finished products and capital goods. thus, in many fields, our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. but this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market. because of a liberal import policy and the high standard in our market is keen.
a: well, what about price?
b: the price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. of course, marketing goods aboard is not only a question of price. there are also other important factors such as design, quality of goods, term of sale, transport and insurance.
重点注释:
1. backward 落后的
2. industrialized 工业化的 其名词形式是industry, 形容词形式是industrial
3. expand 膨胀,扩展;展开
4. dependence 依靠,从属
5. output 产量
6. liberal 自由的,大方的
7. generate 产生,导致
8. parallel to this 与此同时
9. semi-finished products 半成品
10. “not only...but also”的意思是“不仅……而且……”。例如:we should not only be bold, but also be cautions. 我们不仅要大胆,而且要谨慎。
汉语译文:
a: 你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?
b: 我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发展成了一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域,对其他国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正在逐步壮大的市场。但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为许可出口的政策和高标准是敏锐的。
a: 嗯,价格怎样?
b: 对出口商而言,在工业化国家投资他们的产品,价格因素好像是一个有用的工具。当然,国外市场产品,不仅是价格问题,也是其他诸如设计、产品质量、支付条件、运输、保险等重要的因素。
A: We are sorry to say that we can't import your grain this year because we are short of foreign exchange.
A:我们很抱歉,今年不能进口你们的谷物了,因为我们缺少外汇。
B: That's too bad. Your country is a big market for our grain and so we will also suffer a great loss if you import nothing. Maybe we can find a way out.
B:太糟糕了二你们的国家是我们出口粮食的大市场所以如果你们不能进口,我们的损失也很大。或许我们能想出一个办法来。
A: What do you think of conducting a barter trade?
A:您认为易货贸易如何?
B: That can be a solution. What commodities do you have to exchange for our grain'.
B:这倒行得通。贵方用什么商品来交换我们的货物?
A:There are so many goods. Our country exports huge quantities of timber.wool. leather and mutton. Which commodity would you prefer?
A:那可多了。我国出口大量木材、羊毛、皮货和羊肉。您喜欢什么商品?
B: We would like to exchange our grain for your timber.
B:我们想用我们的谷物来换取你们的木材。
A: Excellent. The total import of grain would roughly equal your purchase of timber.
A:太好了。我们进口的粮食与你们购买的木材是等额的 。
B: It would be a little difticult for us to sign two contracts simultaneously.
B:我们同时签订两个合同有点困难。
A:我们可以在一个月内签订两个合同,一个是谷物的销售合同另―个是木材合.
A: We could sign two sales contracts in a month. one for grain and the other for timber.
B那么信用证采用对开的形式,不必同时开立。
B: Then the UC should be opened against one another though not necessarily at the same time.
A:补偿购买允许有多大的差额。
A: What tolerance will be allowed for the counter purchase?
B:一般我们允许有正负10%的差额。
B:We usually allow a tolerance of plus or minus 100/o.
A:我们已经解决了缺少外汇的问题。
A:Then we have solved the problem of our shortage Of foreign exchange
★ 外贸投标英语对话