商务英语款待来宾英语对话

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:蛋黄乖乖

下面是小编整理的商务英语款待来宾英语对话(共含10篇),希望能帮助到大家!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“蛋黄乖乖”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

商务英语款待来宾英语对话

篇1:商务英语款待来宾英语对话

US SALES AGENT: Kate, it has been a great presentation and a great evening.

美国销售代理:凯特,这场演示和会议都很棒。

KATE MCKENNA: Well, please stay in touch and let me know how the campaign goes.

凯特.麦凯纳:请保持联络,让我了解广告活动的运行情况。

MR. SAKAI: How often do you manage to play golf?

酒井先生:你多久打一次高尔夫?

DON BRADLEY: I like to play twice a week but neither Clive nor I have been able to play in the last three weeks because weve been too busy.

堂.布拉德利:我希望可以一周打两次,但克莱夫和我在过去的三周都没打过,太忙了。

MR. SAKAI: If I could just touch on business for a second...

酒井先生:我能否说几句公事…

DON BRADLEY: Please do.

堂.布拉德利:请说。

MR. SAKAI: Let me be open.

酒井先生:那我就直说了。

A rival of Bibury Systems is not only marketing a similar product but is also launching it around the same time.

Bibury系统公司的一个竞争对手不仅是类似的产品,并且上市的时间也几乎相同。

DON BRADLEY: Have you seen the rival product?

堂.布拉德利:你见过他们的产品吗?MR. SAKAI: Yes, I have seen Dealer Dan.

酒井先生:是的,我见过“商人丹”。

DON BRADLEY: Which product would you prefer?

堂.布拉德利:那你喜欢哪件产品?

MR. SAKAI: Personally I like the Boss better.

酒井先生:我个人更喜欢“大老板”。

MR. SAKAI: Why did you come to the UK?

酒井先生:你为什么来英国?

DON BRADLEY: My wife is English.

堂.布拉德利:我太太是英国人。

We lived in America for a while, but she prefers living near her family.

我们在美国住过一段时间,但她更愿住得离她的家庭近些。

MR. SAKAI: How did you meet your wife?

酒井先生:你是怎样和你的太太相遇的?

DON BRADLEY: After university I came to Europe to have a short holiday.

堂.布拉德利:大学毕业后,我来欧洲度个短假。

At least that was the plan.

至少当时是这样计划的。

Within six months I was both married and working for Bibury Systems.

但在六个月的时间里我结了婚,并且开始为Bibury系统公司工作。

And I' m still here.

现在,依然还留在这里。

MR. SAKAI: You must like living in the UK, then?

酒井先生:那你一定喜欢住在英国了?

DON BRADLEY: At first I thought I would never get used to the weather, but there are lots of good things.

堂.布拉德利:最初,我想我绝不会适应这里的天气,但也有一些好的方面。

I love the countryside and I really enjoy going to the theatre.

我喜欢乡村风景,我很享受去电影院的感受。

MR. SAKAI: Ah, you like the theatre.

酒井先生:啊,你喜欢电影院。

DON BRADLEY: I love the theatre!

堂.布拉德利:我热爱电影院!

MR. SAKAI: That' s good.

酒井先生:太好了。

I was planning to go to the theatre to see 'welfth Night'.

我正准备去电影院看《第十二夜》呢。

Do you have any plans for tomorrow evening?

你明天晚上有计划吗?

DON BRADLEY: No, not really.

堂.布拉德利:不,没有。

MR. SAKAI: If you can spare the time perhaps you and your wife would care to join me.

酒井先生:如果你能抽出空来,或许你和你的太太可以和我一起去。

DON BRADLEY: Well, I' ll have to check with her, but it sounds like a wonderful idea.

堂.布拉德利:嗯,我要看一下她的时间,不过这确实是个好注意。

And after the play you must let us buy you dinner in return.

看完后,你一定允许我们请你吃晚餐作为回报。

MR. SAKAI: See you tomorrow, Don.

酒井先生:明天见,堂。

DON BRADLEY: Bye-bye.

堂.布拉德利:再见。

MR. SAKAI: First of all I would like to thank you for your hospitality, your excellent presentations and your patience.

酒井先生:首先感谢你们的热情款待,精彩的演示和坚韧不拔。

I' m afraid it has taken me a long time to decide on a European partner,

恐怕我花在选择欧洲伙伴上的时间有些长,

but I am sure you will understand that it is a very important decision for Detmore Systems.

但我相信你们能理解这对Detmore系统公司是个很重要的决定。

I have looked at all the options, I have talked to my staff in Tokyo and we have decided on Big Boss.

我已经看过了所有的选择,也和在东京的工作人员谈过,我们决定用“大老板”。

Ten minutes ago Clive and I shook hands on a provisional agreement.

10分钟前,克莱夫和我就已经临时协议达成一致。

There is still a lot of negotiating to do, of course,but I am looking forward to successful partnership with your company

当然,还有很多方面要谈,但我期望和贵公司的合作是成功的,

and I am sure we' ll get to know each other very well over the next few months.

我确信在接下来的几个月我们会彼此更深的了解。

篇2:商务英语日常对话

Iwould like to ask you a question. 我想问你一个问题。

Yes. Please do. 好,请说。

Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

I do not know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。

I will try. 我会试试看。

Could you please explain the premises of your argument in moredetail? 你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

We cannotproceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect tothe manner of payment. 我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particularmarkets you foresee for our product. 事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surelyone month is ample time, isn't it? 这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月够了吧?

I will try, but no promises. 我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it,please?我没听清楚不的问题,能重复一下吗?

You are welcome. 不客气。

The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

Let me give you an indication. 我可以提示一个想法。

Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论,假设我方不同意。

There is no such published information. 没有相关的出版资料。

Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。

I am not sure such data does exist. 我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

It would depend on what is on the list. 这要看列表内容。

We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。

All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis aswe acquire it. 好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

I would like to talk to Mr. Liu. 我想和刘先生谈一谈。

May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?请问我可以和约翰逊先生说话吗?

May Ispeak to your boss? 我可以你的老板说话吗?

Give me someone who can speak English. 给我能讲英语的人。

Is there anyone who can speak English? 请问有没有能讲英语的人?

I would like to talk with someone in charge. 我想请你们负责人讲话。

I would like to talk to your chief. 我想请你们主管讲话。

Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要请王先生讲话。

Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能请李先生讲话吗?

When is he expected to be back? 他什么时候回来?

Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候回来吗?

Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back?你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?

Who isthis, please? 请问你是哪一位?

Who is calling, please? 请问你是谁?

May I have your name? 请问你姓名?

Whom are you calling? 你要找谁?

Will you please spell his name for me? 请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

Please say it again. 请再说一遍。

Would you speak a little louder?

Will you speak up, please? 请你大声一点。

Will you speak more slowly? 请你说慢一点。

Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生现在不在此地。

He is notin now. 他现在不在这里。

He has not come in yet. 他还没有来。

He will be here in 30 minutes. 他将30分钟后到这。

He has gone home.他回家了。

He is in conference. 他正在开会。

May I take your message? 你需要留言吗?

May I have him call you back? 要我请他回你电话吗?

I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak toanyone else? 抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?

I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.我把这个电话转给陈先生。

Would youhold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.请稍等,我将为你找他的号码。

I am sorry to keep you waiting. 真抱歉,让你久等了。

His extension number is 285. 他的分机号码是285。

He is speaking on another phone. 他正在接听别的电话。

Would you please take a message? 请你代我留话好吗?

Would you like to leave any message? 你要留什么话吗?

I would like to place a station-to-station call.我要打一个叫号电话。

I would like to place a person-to-person call. 我要打一个叫人电话。

I don't know how to do that. 我不知道该怎么打。

Will you accept the charge? 你愿意付电话费用吗?

Where is the telephone office? 电话局在什么地方?

Is therea public phone near here? 这附近有公用电话吗?

Do you have a coin for the phone? 你有打电话的硬币吗?

How do I call this number? 这个号码怎么打?

Do you have a phone book (directory)? 你有电话薄(目录)吗?

I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.我想打个长途电话到台北去。

I want to make an overseas call to the United States?我想打个越洋长途到美国去。

How much is a call to the United States? 打美国的一个电话多少钱?

Will you please call me back? 请你给我回电话好吗?

May I use your telephone? 我可以用你的电话吗?

Someone is using the phone. 有人在用电话。

Do you have an extension? 你有分机吗?

We don't have an extension. 我们没有分机。

There is a phone booth in the corner. 在转角处有个电话亭。

It is a pay phone. 那是一个付费电话。

Whom do you want to call? 你要打电话给谁?

I want to make a local call. 我要打个市内电话。

What is the number? 号码是多少?

Call information for the number. 打查号台查询电话号码。

The phone seems to be out of order. 电话好像出故障了。

I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.我打了几次,但是没有人回答。

I’m going to dial the number. 我要打电话了。

The telephone is ringing. 电话铃响了。

No one is answering the phone..没有人接电话…

My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.昨天上午10点我的朋友给我打电话了。

The phone is busy. 电话占线。

Sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉使你久等了。

Who do you want to speak to?你想和谁讲?

What number are you calling? 你的电话号码是多少?

Operator, you gave me a wrong number. 总机,你给我接错号码了。

Where are you calling from? 你从哪儿打来的电话?

MasterOsifuEnglish为大家推介的商务英语口语100句,大家切记,学会了是自己的,一劳永逸。

篇3:商务英语情景对话

A: the company is selecting three employees to attend the marketing seminar next month. Did you put your name in for it?

B: no, I don't really care too much for seminars…I find them to be either boring ot useless. I mean, how much can you really learn in one afternoon?

A: it's not just about the things that you learn, you know...seminars are a really great opportunity to mingle and network with professionals in our industry from all over the nation. You can learn a few things, but more importantly, you rub shoulders with the business leaders and make contacts that could lead to potential sales or patnerships in the future. The social mixers are always more important than the seminars anyway.

B: I'm still not too jazzed about going…I feel kind of awkward in those cocktail party situations.

A: well, what if I told you the seminar is going to be held in Hawaii? Does that perk your interest?

B: now you're talking.

公司准备挑选3名员工继续参加这个月举行的一个市场销售研讨会.你报名了吗?

没有,我实在对研讨会没有大多的兴趣…我觉得研讨会不是没意思就是没有用.我的意思是,一个下午的时间你能真正学到多少东西?

你知道,这不仅是你学东西的问题…研讨会真的是个很好的机会,能结交,联络全国各地我们本行业的专业人士.你能学到不少东西,而更重要的是你能接触那些企业领导,而且能建立联系,而这些在将来很可能会有助于打开产品销路或建立合作关系.不管怎样,联谊会总比研讨会更重要.

我还是对参加会议不感兴趣…我觉得在那些鸡尾酒会的场合里有点儿不舒服.

好了,那如果我告诉你研讨会要在夏威夷召开,你会怎么看?这会让你打起精神吗?

你这算是说对了!

Mingle: to move among people and talk to them, especially at a social event (尤指在社交场所)相交往,混杂其中

The princess was not recognized and mingled freely with the crowds.

公主没有人认出,随意混杂在人群之中.

If you'll excuse me, I must go and mingle(= talk to other guests).

对不起,我得去和其他客人聊聊.

Potential: that can develop into something or be developed in the future 潜在的;可能的

potential customers

潜在的客户

a potential source of conflict

潜在的冲突根源

the potential benefits of European integration

欧洲一体化可能带来的益处

a potential prime minister

未来的首相

First we need to identify actual and potential problems.

首先,我们需要弄清实际的问题和潜在的问题.

Marriage should be an equal partnership.

婚姻应当是平等的伴侣关系。

the school's partnership with parents

学校与家长的合作

a partnership between the United States and Europe

美国与欧洲的合作

[商务英语情景对话]

篇4:商务英语新产品推荐对话

这是商务英语新产品推荐对话,一起来学一学吧。

新产品推荐英语对话

林先生:These are our new models.

李小姐:What are their strong points?

林先生:There's a lot to be said for them. In the first place,they are more durable than any similar ones on the market.

李小姐:Why does it take longer to wear out than the others?

林先生:The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric.

李小姐:Can you leave these samples with us?

林先生:How long do you want to keep them?

李小姐:About three days.

林先生:That's all right.

英语对话中文大意:

这些是我们的新产品.

有什么优点?

优点很多.首先.它们比市场上任何类似产品更耐用.

为什么它比其他产品耐用呢?

这纱的质量是经过精心挑选的.而且质地织得很紧密.

可以把样品留下来吗?

你要留多久?

大约三天.

好吧.

英语知识点:

1.In the first place,they are more durable than any similar ones on the market.

这里in the first place 需要仔细研究下.它出现在这里的意思同“To begin with; earlier; first; at the start...”,就是“首先,第一”的意思.

In the first place, we should solve this problem.

首先,我们应该解决这个问题.

但是它更常见的一种意思是“究竟,到底,当初”, 用于句尾,谈论某事为何或是否应该做. (used at the end of a sentence to talk about why something was done or whether it should have been done or not).

I still don't understand why you chose that name in the first place. 我仍不明白,你究竟为什么取了这么个名字.

I should never have taken that job in the first place. 我当初就不该接受那份工作.

形容物品是否耐用,持久就用“durable”.

durable plastics 耐用塑料

2.Why does it take longer to wear out than the others?

“Wear out”特指物品经过长期使用而损坏,磨损.也可以及物,那就是将某物磨损的意思.

He wore out two pairs of shoes last year. 去年他穿坏了两双鞋.

Cheap shoes soon wear out. 便宜的鞋子不耐穿.

大家要特别注意下,wear sb out就是使人厌烦,精疲力竭的意思.

The kids have totally worn me out. 孩子们简直把我烦透了.

You'll wear yourself out if you carry on working so hard. 你要是继续这样拼命工作,身体会吃不消的.

篇5:商务英语交流对话

下面的商务对话都是在商务实际交流中常见的,来看看这些对话的关键词组吧。

1.a month of Sundays 很久,很长时间

一个月有28日至31日,“一个月的星期日”就意味着连续三十个星期。另一种解释是:一星期有七天,“一个月的星期日”可能意味着四个星期。总之,这个成语喻指“很长的时间”。例:He could easily haverevenged himself by giving me a kick with heavy shoes on the head or the loins that would havespoiled my running for a month of Sundays.(他若要报仇,那很容易,只要用其沉重的靴尖向我头部或腰部一踢,就可使我长时间不能行走。)

A: How about this work? 这个工作怎样?

B: I think it will take me a month of Sundays to finish. 我想得花很长时间才能完成它。

A: You will have a long time to be very busy, right? 你又会忙一段时间了,是吗?

B: Yeah. To be very tired, too. 就是,也会很累。

A: In some way, it is good for us because we can learn lots of things from it. 在某种程度上,这对我们有好处,因为我们能从中学到很多东西。

2.a red carpet welcome 隆重的欢迎

在欢迎接贵宾时,人们通常都会在路上铺红地毯,因此铺了红地毯的欢迎就很隆重了。

A: How can they be so cold to me? 他们怎么能对我这么冷淡!

B: Then what are you expecting? A red carpet welcome? 那你还想怎么着?让他们列队欢迎你?

A: Not exactly, but at least they should be friendly to me. 倒也不是,至少他们得对我友好一点儿吧。

B: Don’t take it too much to heart. You will find them very helpful when you need them. 别太放在心上。你会发现用得着他们的时候他们还是挺帮忙的。

3.a leap in the dark 冒险举动

leap的意思是“跳,跳跃”。在黑暗中跳跃确实是一种冒险的举动,因此该词组引申为“瞎闯,冒险举动”。例如: His move to America was a leap in the dark.(他迁居美洲是件冒险的事。)

A: Are you sure you can make profits out of the investment? 你确信这次投资一定能获利吗?

B: I am not sure. It’s only a leap in the dark. 我也没有把握。这只是一次冒险。

A: And it’s the only chance for you to lead your company out of difficulties, isn’t it? 而且这也是你带领公司走出困境的唯一的机会,是吗?

B: Yeah. So I have to have a try. 是的。所以我必须一试。

4.a going concern 赢利企业

concern 在该习语中作名词,意思是“商行,企业”;go指“上涨。增涨”。A going concern是指活跃或繁荣的企业或机构等,意即“赢利企业,正在前进的企业“。

A: What’s your overseas branch factory going? 你海外的分厂进展如何?

B: Not very good at first. It has been two yearsbefore it becomes a going concern. 开始不太理想,直到两年以后才开始赢利。

A: Once you break the ice, it will be better andbetter. 一旦打开局面,肯定会越来越好的。

B: I hope so. 但愿如此。

5.a mare’s net 海市蜃楼的东西;镜花水月

a mare’s nest系to find a mare’s nest一语的一部分。这条成语从字面上看是“母马之巢”,当实际上母马是不筑巢的,即世间根本不存在什么“母马之巢”,因此其常被用作比喻,指“虚幻的事物”或“原以为重要后被证明为无用的发现物”。如果母马真能筑巢,也比然是乱七八糟的,故又由此引申出“混乱”、“乱糟糟的地方”等义。在英国德文郡(Devon)还有a blind mare’s nest这样的说法,用来比喻“无稽之谈”。

A: How is the case going? 案件进展得怎么样?

B: We have checked up on all the signatures. 我们查了所有的签字。

A: So you found something? 那你们发现了些什么东西吗?

B: No, the result is unbelievable. 没有,结果难以置信。

A: Why? 怎么啦?

B: It proved just to be a mare’s nest. 根本就是子虚乌有。

A: Why did that guy make up such a story? 为什么他编这么个故事呢?我怎么也不明白。

B: Some people are really unimaginable. 有些人就是让人无法想象。

篇6:商务英语面试对话

商务英语面试对话

Dialogue 1

I:  Are you a goal-oriented person?

A: Yes, I am. I always make a plan before I do anything.

I:  Where do you want to be in 5 years?

A:  I don? want to have a specific title. I just want to enjoy what I am doing.

I:  That sounds very reasonable.

A:  It? the most important thing to me.

I:  If you are hired, how long do you plan to stay with us?

A:  That obviously depends on how things go -- whether I? suited to the firm and the firm to me.

I:  Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you do to achieve them.

A:  I want to put my knowledge and experience to use in a challenging position. In order to achieve this goal, I just want to work step by step.

I:  What is your long-range objective?

A: I haven? thought it over at all.

I:  What do you think is the most important thing when looking for a job?

A:  I think the most important thing is the interest in the job.

I: 你是一个有明确目标的人吗?

A: 是的,我是,在做每件事之前我都做一个计划。

I: 你在五年内希望做到什么位置?

A: 我并不想要什么特别的头衔,我只想做我喜欢做的事情。

I: 听起来非常有道理。

A: 这对我来说是最重要的。

I: 如果你被录用,计划在我们公司干多久?

A: 这当然依事情的发展而定,得看我和公司之间是否互相适合。

I: 能说说你的近期目标以及如何去实现它吗?

A: 我想把我的知识和经验运用到一个具有挑战性的'工作中,为了达到这个目标,我只想一步一步地踏实工作。

I: 你的长远目标是什么?

A: 我还没有认真考虑过。

I: 在找工作时,你认为什么最重要?

A: 我认为是对工作的兴趣。

Dialogue 2

I:  Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

A:  As I have some administrative experience from my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

I:  How do you plan to accomplish this?

A:  By doing everything necessary and for further study.

I:  How long would you like to stay with this company?

A:  How long I will stay with the company depends on whether the company and I are satisfied with each other.

I:  What do you think of this industry? outlook in five years?

A:  I do believe this industry will be developed rapidly in 5 years  time.

I: 你能设想一下五年后你在做些什么吗?

A: 因为我以前的工作积累了一些管理经验,我希望将来能运用我的组织和计划才能。

I: 你计划怎样来实现它呢?

A: 做任何需要做的事情以及继续深入学习。

I: 你打算在本公司干多长时间?

A: 我在贵公司干多长时间决定于我和公司之间是否互相满意。

I: 你认为五年内这个行业前景如何?

A: 我相信在这五年中,这个行业会迅猛发展的。

篇7:商务英语对话进出口贸易

中:

在这则对话中,Rocky Simons 是一家制造休闲快艇小公司的业主。他正和另外一个国家一家海滨度假地的业主Jacques Riviera在电话里交谈。

Rocky: 早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?

Jacques: 再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……

Rocky: 别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,

Jacques: 我需要两只你们生产的SB快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?

Rocky: 让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。

Jacques:那很合理。你们有现货吗?

Rocky: 当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。

Jacques:那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?

Rocky: 可以在2-3周内准备好装船。

Jacques: 棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?

Rocky: 稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?

Jacques: 当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?

Rocky: 当然。

Jacques: 好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。

Rocky: 我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.

扩展:商务报盘的英语词汇与句子

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

We can offer you a quotation1 based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations2.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.

报价有效期到6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation3.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

We prefer to withhold4 quotation for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals5.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

篇8:商务英语对话:如何讨价还价?

商务英语对话:如何讨价还价?

产品的销售价格在企业的营销过程中是一个十分敏感而又最难以有效控制的.因素,它直接关系着市场对产品的接受程度,影响着市场需求量即产品销售量的大小或企业利润多少。因此,讨价还价是商务公关人员在商务活动中的一项必备技能。

让我们来看下面2段小对话:

Dialogue I

A: What's your price per dozen for leathern gloves?

每打皮手套的售价是多少?

B: 30 dollars per dozen.

每打30美元。

A: It's much too high. We have another offer for a similar one at a much lower price.

太贵了。同样的产品,我们另外得到的报价比这低得多。

B: I can assure you that our price is the most favorable. A trial will convince you of my words.

我向你保证,我们的价格是最优惠的,试一试你就知道了。

A: If you can go a little lower, I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.

如果你能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。

B: That's out of the question. You musk know that the cost of production has risen a great deal in recent years.

这是不可能的,

你知道,近几年里生产成本增加了很多。

A: I hope you'll give a second thought to it.

希望你再考虑考虑。

B: We have to discuss the problem later.

我们只好下次再讨论这个问题了。

Dialogue II

A: Well, to come straight to the point, could you tell us something about your new price?

那好,开门见山地说吧,能说说你们的新价格吗?

B: Most willingly. It's $600 per ton.

很乐意。每吨售价600美元。

A: That's a high price.

好贵啊!

B: But you know, the price of this article has soared up since last year.

但你知道,去年开始这种商品的价格就在猛涨。

A: I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.

我知道。但我还是不能接受这个价格。

篇9:商务英语对话进出口贸易

商务英语对话进出口贸易

处理全球国际贸易(进口、出口)的世界组织是WTO(世界贸易组织).

英:

In this conversation, Rocky Simons is the owner of a small company that manufactures recreational speedboats.He is having a telephone conversation with Jacques Riviera, owner of a seaside resort in another country.

Rocky: Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?

Jacques: Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°, light breeze...

Rocky: Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?

Jacques: I need a couple of your SB speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?

Rocky: Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.

Jacques: That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?

Rocky: Sure do! We set up new inventory3 controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs4 any more.

Jacques: That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping5 date you can manage?

Rocky: They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.

Jacques: Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?

Rocky: Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?

Jacques: You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?

Rocky: Of course.

Jacques: Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.

Rocky: Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.

篇10:商务英语经验经典商贸英语对话采编

They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易,

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.

贸易情况正在好转。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品,

备考资料

They are well-known in trade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

【 经验】会员积分怎么获得?怎么查询?积分可以如何使用?可以直接转换为现金吗?www.shangxueba.com/jingyan/13254.html

shareba经验分享: 如何挣钱www.shangxueba.com/jingyan/14063.html

十万份免费下载/阅读资料:www.shangxueba.com/store_m_628846_0_5_1.html

商务英语对话范文6人

折扣佣金商务英语对话

商务英语交际寒暄对话

商务英语员工调查情景对话

BEC商务英语中级口语对话练习

来宾发言稿

来宾讲话稿

职场实习英语对话

英语打电话对话范文

英语口试对话范文

商务英语款待来宾英语对话(共10篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的商务英语款待来宾英语对话,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档