以下是小编整理的职场英语议价口语(共含7篇),欢迎阅读分享,希望对您有所帮助。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“yishiqing”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
到岸价/离岸价
CIF(Cost Insurance and Freight)/FOB(Free on Board)
A: Here is our price list of all the articles.
B: Are all prices on CIF or FOB basis?
A: It?s FOB price sheet.
B: Please quote CIF prices for us.
估价
indication of the price
A: Could you give an indication of the price?
B: Certainly!
A: In addition,we?d like to see the samples first.
B: Please follow me.
折扣
discount
A: May I ask if you allow any discount?
B: If your order is large enough,
we?ll give you some discount.
A: Any further discount for cash?
B: Sorry,we haven?t.
交货日期
Delivery Date =Time of Delivery
A: How long will it take you to deliver the orders?
B: One month at most after receipt of the covering L/C
(Letter of Credit).
A: How about the special orders?
B: It?ll take longer,
but never longer than 3 months.
最低报价
lowest quotation
A: We?re in great need of Grade A.
Could I have your lowest quotations?
B: Sorry,Grade A is not available at the moment.
A: Not a small quantity?
B: No,Grade A is in high demand these days.
减价
reduction
A: We ask for a reduction of 10%.
B: This is our rock?bottom price.
A: But you know the current international market is declining.
B: OK,we?ll reduce another 5 US Dollars.
还价/还盘
counter offer
A: Your price is not in the least encouraging.
B: Then what?s your counter offer?
A: You need to cut your price at least by 4%.
B: That?s impossible.
成交
concluding business
A: There is no likelihood of concluding business at your price.
B: Don?t be serious.How much can you take off?
A: 4% off.That?s the final offer.
B: OK,our business is closed at this price.
成本价
cost price
A: For the sake of our friendship,
could you lower another 5 dollars?
B: To be frank,we?ve cut down our price to cost level.
We can only take another 2 dollars off.
A: Done!Thank you very much!
B: I?m also very happy we have closed the business finally.
各让一步
meet each other half way
=take the median of both sides
A: If you hold on your original offer,
business will be impossible.
B: But you can?t expect us to make such a big reduction.
A: Let?s meet each other half way.
B: Ok,that?s not bad.
在办公室里,会说英语并不难,但是想要把英语说得地道又恰当,那还是需要技巧的。尤其是一些简单的日常用语,我们可能经常会遇到,今天就来学习一些职场英语常用口语吧。
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我还要再确认吗?
2 Is there any earlier one?
还有更早一点的吗?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火车通行证有折扣吗?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
14 When would you like to leave?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination
把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 Thatll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I cant say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 Weve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
53 Welcome to our factory.
54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
55 Youll know our products better after this visit.
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
57 Then we could look at the production line.
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
69 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?
73 Im impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
沟通合作
81 We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
90 No wonder youre so experienced.
怪不得你这幺有经验。
90 No wonder youre so experienced.
怪不得你这幺有经验。
91 Textile business has become more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
96 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
98 I've read, but I'd like to know more.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
[职场英语常用口语]
日常用语
Greetings
这里一切都好。
Everything is OK here.
A: Good morning,Mr.Yang.Have you got used to the environment here?
B: Good morning,Mr.Donald.Everything is OK here,except for the weather.
最近过得怎么样?
How are you doing?
A: Hi,Tom!
B: Hi,Mac!How are you doing?
A: Fine.How about you?
B: Good.
大量的工作
loads of work = so much work
A: What?s up,man?
B: Not much.What about you?
A: Me? I?m going crazy with loads of work every day!
B: That?s too bad.
天气预报
weather forecast
A: Sara,did you watch the weather forecast yesterday?
B: Yes.What?s the matter?
A: Is it going to rain today?
B: No,it will be a fine day today.But Weather Forecast is the last thing you can rely on.
这真的不算什么。
It?s indeed nothing here.
A: Ah,it?s so cold outside!
B: You come from the south,right?
A: Right.Why do you ask?
B: Because it?s indeed nothing here.You know,just 4-5 degrees above zero.
这里冬天有多冷?
How cold could it be in the winter?
A: Sam,can you tell me how cold it could be in the winter?
B: En...about 10 degrees below zero,I guess.
A: Really? That?s unbearable!You know,in my hometown,
people are still wearing short sleeves in November!
B: What can I say? This is the north,after all.
想不到这里的天气大不一样。
I can?t get over how different the weather is here.
A: What?s your impression of the United States?
B: Well,I can?t get over how different the weather is here.
你上班要多长时间?
How long does it take you on the road?
A: Katie,you drive here for work every day,right?
B: Yes.
A: How long does it take you on the road?
B: About 50 minutes.
A: Huh...That?s better than I thought.
交通堵塞
heavy traffic
A: What takes you so long on the road?
B: Of course the heavy traffic!During the morning rush hour,the cars are simply unable to move in the traffic jam!
乘公共汽车上班
go to work by bus
A: How long does it take you to go to work by bus?
B: About an hour,I think.
A: That isn?t fast,either.
B: Yeah,you see,the traffic jam also works on me.
你空闲时做些什么消遣?
What do you do to kill time?
A: Mr.Smith,what do you do to kill time?
B: I like to read books or listen to music and relax.When you are off work,what do you do? Mr.Zhang?
A: I enjoy playing computer and reading.
Conversation 1
会话 1
A;Could you copy this document for me?
A:你能帮我复印这份报告吗?
B:It's my pleasure. How many copies would you want?
B:当然。你要几份?
A:A hundred and fifty. No,wait,make that a hundred and sixty.
A:―百五十份,不,等等,印一百六十份好了。
B:Yes,sir. Will there be anything else?
B:好的,先生。还有其他的事吗?
A:No,thank you. That will be all for now.
A:没有了,谢谢。目前没有别的事。
B:Your document will be ready in about ten minutes.
B:这份报告大约十分钟就可以印好。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:Miss Liu,please come in.
A:刘小姐,请进来一下。
B:What can I do for you,sir?
B:我能为你做点什么,先生?
A:Copy this report for me.
A:帮我把这份报告复印了。
B:OK. But which size should I use?
B:但我应该用哪种尺寸的纸张?
A:You should use the A4 paper is all right.
A:你用A4的就可以了。
B:l see. Should I have it bound?
B:明白了,我需要把它装订好吗?
A:It is unnecessary.
A:没必要。
B: That is all right.
B:那好吧。
The first step is to contact our foreign customers.
第一步是与我们的外国顾客联系。
I'd be happy to, but someone should help me move it.
我很乐意,但是要有人帮我来搬它。
I regret to say it's not possible to comply with your suggestions.
很抱歉不能遵照您的建议办。
Please hand the document in to me.
请把那份文件交给我。
Get going!
快点儿干!
Yes. What's up?I need you to write a letter,deliver this package and call my lawyer.
是的。有什么事?
I can't leave this job at the moment.
我要你写一封信、寄这个包裹并打电话给我的律师。
I'll finish the task on time.
现在我不能放下这个工作。
I'll get to work on it at once.
我会按时完成任务的。
This is how you do it:
我现在就去做。
May I know by what time you need it to be done?
这事你这么办:
I need it yesterday.
我想知道您什么时候需要?
I'm afraid it's not going too well.
这东西我昨天就需要了。
It's coming along just fine.
恐怕进行得并不顺利。
做得还好。
◆ 真是烦人。
It's most irritating/annoying.
◆ 你介意…吗?
Would you mind (doing)...?
◆ …会让我发疯。
...is driving me crazy.
邀请 Invitations
◆ 和我一起…好吗?
Would you like to join me...?
◆ 你有时间…吗?
Are you free for...?
◆ 如果你能来,我会非常高兴。
I'd be very happy if you could come.
◆ 我是想去,可是…
I'd like to go,but I am afraid that...
◆ 我很乐意接受你的邀请。
I'd be delighted to accept your invitation.
赞成 Agreements
◆ 我完全同意。I can't agree more.
◆ 这主意太好了。That's an excellent idea.
◆ 我就是那么打算的。
That's just what is on my mind.
◆ 我完全同意。I am all over that.
◆ 很有道理。That makes sense.
反对 Disagreement
◆ 我不这么认为。
No,I don't think so.
◆ 我不同意你的说法。
I am afraid I can't agree with you.
◆ 我不同意。
I'm not in favor of...
◆ 我才不信呢。
I rather doubt it.
提醒 Reminder
◆ 你没有忘记…吧?
You haven't forgotten about...,have you?
◆ 我想提醒您…
I hope you won't mind me reminding you...
◆ 记住…Remember to...
◆ 我要提醒你…
I think I should remind you that...
无奈 Resignation
◆ 我们也无能为力。
There is nothing we can do.
◆ 那我们只能将就…
It seems that we have to...
◆ 我只好听从安排了。
I've become reconciled to the arrangement.
◆ 只好如此。That's the way it is.
意愿 Willingness
◆ 好的。Sure.
◆ 没问题。No problem.
◆ 希望如此。I hope so.
◆ 我想…I feel like doing...
◆ 我很愿意,前提是…
I am perfectly willing,provided that...
★ 职场英语面试口语
★ 职场英语升职口语
★ 职场口语自我介绍