外贸英语检验争议对话

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:xyz101

下面是小编给大家整理的外贸英语检验争议对话(共含3篇),欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“xyz101”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

外贸英语检验争议对话

篇1:外贸英语检验争议对话

A: Shall we talk about the question of inspection?

A:我们讨论一下商品检验问题好吗?

B: Sure. go ahead. What terms of commodity inspections are stipulated in the contract?

B:好的,开始吧。合同中的检验条款是怎样规定的?

A:The goods imported must be inspected according to the legal process .and the reinspection should be carried out within a week on arrival.

A:进口商品必须经过法定程序的检验,复检应在货物到达后一周内进行。

B:What would happen if we have some disputes over the results of the reinspection?

B:如果我们对检验结果有争议该怎么处理?

A:We can turn to some international authorities.

A:我们可以求助于权威机构做出公正的判定。

B:What if that won't help us to find our respective satisfaction?

B:如果权威机构没有给出我们双方都满意的答复该怎么办?

A:Then we can solve the problem through communication and negotiation.

A:那么我们也可以通过协商和沟通来解决问题,

B:That will be just fine. In what way or process will the commodities be inspected ?

B:那很好。商品检验要以什么方式和程序进行?

A:Inspections will be made by sampling and they will be made by inspections as well as reinspections.

A:检验应抽样进行并且要经过检验和复检两个步骤。

篇2:检验商议外贸英语对话

A:Good morning,Mr Black.I am here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。

B:Great,that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这事儿呢。

A:Firstly we want to confirm something

A:首先我们想确认一些事情

B:Go ahead.

B:好的,什么事情?

A:商品是如何检验的?

A: How would the goods be inspected ?

B:嗯,根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

B: Well, according to the international practice. you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

A:那么谁来支付检验费呢?

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口一方支付。

B: According to the international practice.the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

A:我们同意,但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

B:这点没问题。

B:That's fine for us.

A:在复检过程中如果发现什么问题,请在十天之内通知我们。

A:If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods.could you please inform us in 10 days ?

B: 一定。

B:We will.for sure.

篇3:外贸英语报关检验对话

T: Hello. I have a few things to declare.

你好。我有一些东西要报关。

Y: OK. Did you get ready all the materials for declaration ready?

好的。你把关要用的材料都准备好了吗?

J: I have prepared some. But I have no idea whether it is enough. Can you tell me what I need to prepare?

我准备了一些,不知道够不够。能告诉我都 需要什么吗?

Y: Certainly. What you need to prepare include: goods declaration form, a consignment bill, a copy of invoice,a trade contracts and other related certificates.

当然。你需要准备货物报关单、托运单、发票一份。贸易合同一份及其他证件。

T: I think I have got all of these.

我想这些我都有。

Y: That's good. Please wait a moment and let me have a check. OK. There is no problem. Everything is in line, and there is no forbidden goods.

那就好。请你梢等一下,我搜橐幌掳 : 了。没什么问题。一切都很符合,也没有禁 带的物品。

T: Is there anything else?

还有什么问题吗?

Y: Another thing is you have to pay some duties because yours commodities are bonded goods. This is your tax bill.

另外一件事情就是,由于你这是保税货物,你还要缴{一定的关税。这是你的税单。

T: That is good. We will pay as soon as possible.Are we all right?

好的。我们会很快缴{的。好了吗?

Y: The last thing, please fill this form out.

还有最后一件事,请你填一下这个表格吧。

T: (After reading the form) It seems like so complex. Can you give me some instructions about how to fill it?

(看过表格后)这个表格看起来好复杂啊,你能给我指导一下怎么填吗?

Y:These are different columns, such as Prohibited Article list, Bonded goods list, Duty-free goods list. You just need to fill it as required. Are you clear?

这是不同的栏目,如禁带栏、保税栏、免税 栏,你按要求填写就可以了。明白了吗?

T:I see. Thank you.

我知道了。谢谢你。

外贸英语索赔口语对话

外贸英语参观公司对话

外贸英语机场迎接对话

杂志广告外贸英语对话

外贸英语保险相关对话

外贸价格争议英语对话

外贸人函电常用的外贸英语对话

外贸英语邮件

外贸英语邮件格式

外贸英语―银行英语词汇

外贸英语检验争议对话(精选3篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的外贸英语检验争议对话,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档