这里小编给大家分享一些外贸英语参观公司对话(共含10篇),方便大家学习。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“黄桃迷恋者”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
A: Mr. Fang,may I take a look around your company?
A:方先生,我可以 参观一下贵公 司吗?
B: Yes,ot course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside.
B:是的,当然,我带你 四处转转,咱们走吧!
A: Your buildings are very large.
A:你们的办公大楼真大啊!
B: Yes. We are still expanding.
B:是的,我们还在扩建呢。
A; What's that red building?
A:那座红色的建筑物是做什么用的?
B: That's our research and development center.
B:那是我们的研发中心。
A: Would you mind showing me your showroom?
A:可以带我去看看你们公司的展示间吗?
B: Of course. lt's on the fourth floor.
B:好的,在四楼.
A: Is any work done by yourself?
A:所有的工作都是由你们自己来完成的吗?
B: Yes.we are fully self-sufficient,
B:是的,我们完全自给自足。
A: What type of company is it?
A:你们是哪一类型的公司?
B: lt's.a trading company.
B: 我们是一家贸易公司。
A: Does most of your business deal in exports?
A: 你们的主要生意是出口经营吗?
B: Yes.most of our business is in trade with America.
B: 是的,我们大部分的生意都是跟美国交易的.
A: How about Europe?
A:那欧洲方面呢?
B; Well.at the moment.not much. But with a view to future trade.we have branch offices in New York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in Paris.too.
B:嗯,目前还不是很多。但是鉴于长远的贸易发展,我们在纽约和芝加哥已设立分公司。我们也计划在巴黎开一家新公司。
A: Is your main office in Shanghai?
A:总公司是在上海吗?
B: Yes.it was founded in 1993.1 belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.
B:是的,它成立于1993年。我属于出口部,我负责接待外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!
外贸英语对话――参观工厂;快来学一学吧!
A: I hope to visit your factory. What time will be convenient for you.
A:我希望参观贵工厂。你们什么时候方便?
B: You are welcome to visit our factory at any time.
B:我们随时欢迎您参观本工厂。
A: How about tomorrow morning?
A:明天早上如何?
B: It's fine. We'll pick up at your hotel at 8:00 tomorrow morning.
B:没有问题,我们明天上午8点半到宾馆接您。
A: OK.
A:好的。
B: Could you wait at the front door of the hotel as it's difficult to park the car?
B:因为不好停车,可否请您在宾馆大门口等候?
A: No problem. How far is it from here to your factory?
A:没问题。从这儿到贵厂有多远?
B: Our factory is in Eastern Mountain Industry Area. It takes about 45 minutes by car.
B:我们工厂在东山工业区,开车大约45分钟。
A: Can we come back to Shenzhen before noon time'?
A:中午以前能赶回深圳吗?
B: It should be no problem.
B:没有问题。
A: Then see you tomorrow.
A:那我们明天见。
B: See you tomorrow,
B:明天见。
在客户参观的时候,要如何亲切自然的带领客户参观呢?这就需要一些技巧了,下面来看看外贸英语带领参观的对话吧。
A: Mr. Brown.l'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour.l will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will have a main idea about our factory.
A:布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂,参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解 。
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A: Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Sales.Accounting.PersonneI.Market Research and so on.
A:这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿,销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。
B: Can I have a look at your main plant?
B:我能看看你们的主要车间吗?
A: Yes. this way, Considering your safety. please wear protective gear.
A:可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。
B: Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear?
B:真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?
A: Yes.I'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safety goggles while you're in the plant. The reason is simple:we want to ensure there are no injuries today. As you will see.to maintain a high level of safety,we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.
A:是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤事故。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。
B: Okay.
B:好吧。
A: Here in the main.plant is where most of the action takes place. We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.
A:这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成 们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。
B: How many employees do you have working in this area?
B:这个车间有多少工人?
A; We have about 50 employees on the ground floor.which is about 200/o of the total staff. Ground floor employees include production line workers. maintenance staff. and quality control managers.
A:有50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括 生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。
B: What do all your quality control people oversee?
B:质量检查人员负责检查什么?
A: They are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. Here.Iet's move on to the assembly shop.
A:他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳 定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。
B: It's up to you.
B:你决定吧。
A: OK.lets go.
A:好,走吧.
B: All right.
B:好的。
A: I hope to visit your factory. What time will be convenient for you.
A:我希望参观贵工厂。你们什么时候方便?
B: You are welcome to visit our factory at any time.
B:我们随时欢迎您参观本工厂。
A: How about tomorrow morning?
A:明天早上如何?
B: It's fine. We'll pick up at your hotel at 8:00 tomorrow morning.
B:没有问题,我们明天上午8点半到宾馆接您。
A: OK.
A:好的。
B: Could you wait at the front door of the hotel as it's difficult to park the car?
B:因为不好停车,可否请您在宾馆大门口等候?
A: No problem. How far is it from here to your factory?
A:没问题。从这儿到贵厂有多远?
B: Our factory is in Eastern Mountain Industry Area. It takes about 45 minutes by car.
B:我们工厂在东山工业区,开车大约45分钟。
A: Can we come back to Shenzhen before noon time'?
A:中午以前能赶回深圳吗?
B: It should be no problem.
B:没有问题。
A: Then see you tomorrow.
A:那我们明天见。
B: See you tomorrow,
B:明天见。
A: Welcome to our factory,Mr. Hill.
A:欢迎来到我们厂,希尔先生.
B: Nice to meet you.Mr. Sun.
B:很高兴见到你,孙先生。
A: Let me show you around the factory.This way please.
A:让我带您到处看看,这边请。
B: Thank you,
B:谢谢。这个工厂有多大?
A: How large is the plant?
A:面积有87000平方米。
B: It covers an area of 87.000 square meters.
B:比我想象的要大多了。你们建厂有多长时间了?
A: It's much larger than I expected. How long has your factory been established?
A:快30年了。七十年代末建成的。我们很快就要庆祝建厂三十周年了。
B: About 30 years. In the late 1970s. We'II soon be celebrating the30th anniversary.
B:祝贺你们!
A; Congratulations!
A:谢谢。
B: Thank you.
B:这个丁厂有多少员工?
A: How many employees do you have in this plant?
A:600个,我们是三班制。
B: 600. We're running on three shifts.
B:从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?
A: Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?
A:有些零配件是我们的联营单位生产的,他们是专门从事这一行的。好了,我们到生产车间了。咱们从装配线开始看,好吗?
B: Our associates specializing in these fields make some acces- sories. Well. here we're at the production shop. Shall we start from the assembly line?
B:好的.
A: That's fine.
商业合同
A: Would you please explain for me what a business contract implies?
A:您能为我解释商业合同指什么吗?
B: A contract is an agreement which is binding on both parties mutually. A contract might be formal or informal. oral or written. An implemented contract is one which has been fully executed by both sides; an executive contract is one which is going to be performed. They are enforceable by laws. and any pariy who defaults the contract may be sued and forced to make compensation.
B:合同就是彼此相互的协议。一个合同可以是正式或者非正式的,口头的或者书面的。一个已执行的合同就是被双方完全执行;一个实施;的合同是将被执行的合同?双方都被法律约束着,任何一方违反了合同将受到起诉和强制做出赔偿.
A: What are the purposes of contracty?
A:合同的目的是什么?
B: In an ordinary contract. the objective of a contract might be relatively simple , indicating the description of commodity price , quantity terms of payment and etc.
B:普通的合同中,其日标是相对简单的,指出了商品的品质、价格、质量、支付条款等,
A: When we draft a contract. which points should we pay specia attention to?
A:在签合同时,我们需要注意哪些?
B: Well. first. make meaning clear by using concise. forma language. Second. describe accurately the exact requirement. Finally , state clearly the permissible variation in quantity.
B:首先,通过清楚的正式语言来表明意思,其次准确描述要求最后,明 晰地陈述可以允许的数量上的变动.
负担额外成本
A:Would you be willing to meet the extra cost if we additional requirements?
A:如果我们满足你额外的要求,你愿负担额外的成本吗?
B:Well,if you can meet our deadline.
B:嗯,如果你们能赶上我们的期限
A:That shouldn't be a problem,as long as we can make ends meet
A;那应该不成问题,只要保记我们能收支平衡
B:I also hope your quality will meet our standard.
B:我还是希甲你们的质幼日丁以符合我们的标准
A:We never fail to meet our client's expectation.
A.我们从来没有让我们的客户失望过。
B:Excellent. We will meet all your conditions if you can meet our demands
B:那太好,如果你们可以满足我们的要求,我们会满足你们的条件的。
自我介绍
A: I don't believe we've met.
A:我们以前没有见过吧?
B: No.l don't think we have.
B:我想没有。
A: My name is Wang Feng.
A:我叫王枫.
B: How do you do ? My name is Douglas Stone
B:您好,我是道格拉斯・斯通.
A: Here's my name card.
A:这是我的名片。
B: And here's mine.
B:这是我的.
A: lt's nice to finally meet you.
A:很高兴终于与您见面了。
B: And l'm glad to meet you,too.
B:我也很高兴见到您。
介绍自己和他人
A: Hello. l'm Fred.
A:你好,我叫弗雷德。
B: Glad to meet you.I'm Sarah.I haven't seen you around before.
B: 很高兴见到你,我叫莎拉。我以前没见过你。
A: No. I've just started work for Manders. l'm in the Sales Department.
A: 是没见过。我刚刚到曼德斯公司工作。我在销售部。
B: What do you do there?
B:你在那儿做什么工作?
A: Oh.l'm on the market research side.And you?
A:哦,我在那儿做市场调查。你呢?
B: Well.l've been with Manders for years. l'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant,
B:嗯,我在曼德斯公司干了许多年了。我是费尔德先生的的私人助理。
A: Ah.l haven't met him.ls he here?
A:啊,我没见过他。他也在这儿吗?
B: Yes.that's him. Let me introduce you. Let me introduce you to Mr. Field. general manager of our company.
B:是的.他在那边。让我给你介绍一下、让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,费尔德先生。很荣幸认识您。
A: It's an honor to meet you.
下面是外贸英语保险费率对话,快来看看吧。
premium rates
保险费率
a: though i have effected insurance for quite a few times, there is still one thing i am not sure.
虽然我曾经办过几次保险,但仍有一事不是很了解。
b: what is it?
什么问题?
a: what do you think are the main factors that determine the premium rates?
你认为决定保险费率的主要因素有哪些?
b: first, i think it is the carrying vessel, like its age, classification, ownership and management. and the second is packing.
首先,我认为是运载船只的情况。比如它的船龄,类型,船主及管理。此次就是包装。
a: packing should be seaworthy for strong enough to endure rough handling.
包装应适合海运或足够坚固,经得住野蛮装卸。
b: in some cases, it is. but not for air freight and container shipment, they tend to require less packing.
在某种情况下不是这样的。空运和集装箱运输就不是这样,我们往往要求较少的包装。
a: how about the type of merchandize to be shipped?
装运商品的类型有关系吗?
b: it must be considered, because some goods are more vulunerable to damage.
当然需要加以考虑。因为有些产品更易破损。
a: i guess the distance of transportation and modes of transport also influence the rates.
我想运输距离和方式也会影响费率的。
b: right. sometimes, underwriters charge you at a higher premium just because the goods are easily to be damaged or get stolen.
是的。有时候保险商会因为发运货物受损或易被偷窃,而收取较高的保险费。
a: are there close connections between the types of risks and the premium?
保险险种和费率之间关系密切吗?
b : yes, the more expensive cover is required, the higher the premium rate is.
是的,保险范围越广,保险费率就越高。
a: if the goods to be shipped are glassware, the premium rate against all risks including breakage differs greatly from that excluding it.
如果所投保的货物是玻璃制品,投保包括破碎险在内的一切险种与不包括破碎险的相比有很多的区别。
b: last but not least, the volume of cargo. that means a substantial shipment may get more favorable premium.
最后一点重要的是商品数量。就是说大批量的货物运输可能获得更优惠的保险费率。
a: i am clear about the rates now. i really appreciate your help.
现在我清楚了。感谢你的帮助。
b: i'm entirely at your service.
愿意为您效劳。
词组学习:
1. be vulnerable to 容易……
eg. he is vulnerable to temptation.
他是容易受到诱惑的。
eg. but experts are warning that the so-called smart grids might be vulnerable to cyber attacks.
但是,专家警告说,这种所谓智能网很容易受到网络攻击。
eg. so, without formal protection for the coral sea we're afraid it might be vulnerable to that in the future.
所以,对于未经正式保护珊瑚海,在未来我们担心它可能会很脆弱的。
2. at your service 听候吩咐;乐意效劳
eg. we are ready to be at your service and await your order.
感谢有这个荣幸为您服务,并静待您的订单。
eg. all the staff and personnel are at your service in accompany with your pleasant trip in mount qingyun.
全体职员愿为您的光临竭诚服务,伴您度过美好的青云山之旅。
背景知识认知:
1. insurance premium 保险费 :指投保人为取得保险保障,按合同约定向保险人支付的费用,投保人按约定方式缴纳保险费是保险合同生效的条件。
2. premium rate 保险费率 :是由保险公司根据一定时期、不同种类的货物的赔付率,按不同的险别和目的地确定。保险费的计算公式:保险费=保险金额*保险费率。
如按cif或cip价乘投保,则上述公式应改为:保险费=cif/cip价*(1+投保加成率)*保险费率
A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list.
A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单
B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side.
B:谢谢你们给3%的优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高
A:This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction .
A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了
B:If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks.
B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。
A:Then ,what's your countr-offer.
A:那么你方的还价是多少呢?
B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great.
B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差距太大。
B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market.
B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的.
A: How about meeting each other half-way in order to conclude the business.
A:为了成交,我们互相各让一半吧。
B. Aareed.
B:好吧。
A: Here is the draft contract.Mr. Brown. Let's discuss the clauses to see if we agree on all of them. Then I will make out an original of the contract. After that. what's left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.
A:布朗先生,这是我们的合同草案。让我们讨论一下条款看是否能达成一致,然后我们再拟定一份合同正本,最后就只剩下填写合同还有我们的签名了
B That's OK.
B:好的。
A: The contract is to be written in Chinese and English. Both languages are equally effective.
A:合同将有中文和英文各一份。中英文的效力是一样的。
B: Fine. If you'll excuse me. "d like to go it over first. ( After about 15 minutes ) Hmm .you've done a pretty good job. It's well prepared.
B:好的,如果可以的话,我想先看一下。(15分钟后),嗯,你们做得很漂亮,准备得很好。
A: Thank vou.
A:谢谢。
B: Well.l suggest that we discuss only the clauses and points where we have different opinions.just to save time.
B:好吧,为了节省时间,我们就某些我们有不同意见的条款讨论一下吧。
A : That's a good idea.
A:好主意。
B : First.let's read Clause Two about packing. lt's our usual practice to ship our products in containers. That'II save time and money. but your contract stipulates the use of wooden cases.So. we'd like to have the words containers are allowed-in the contract.
B:首先,我们来看一下关于包装的第二条款,按照惯例我们应该用集装箱装运,那样会省时省钱,但是你的合同规定用木箱。因此,我们应该加上“允许使用集装箱”。
A: Agreed.
A:同意。
B: For shipment.you know we are producing a complete sel of equipment for you and it won't all be finished at one time. So would you allow us to make partial shipments.
B:你也知道,我们生产了一整套设备,这不可能一次全部运完,你们可以允许我们分几部分运吗?
A: I understand your position.
A:我明白你们的想法?
A: This is your seat.Mr. Blair. Sit down.please.
A:这是您的位子,布莱尔先生,请坐。
B; Thank you. Mr. Wang.l'm really somewhat nervous now. I know nothing of your table manners. It would be in bad taste for a guest to make blunder.
B:谢谢,王先生,现在我真的有些紧张了。我不懂你们饭桌上的礼节。如果作为客人失礼了,那就难堪了。
A: Don't w.orry. Mr. Blair. As for table manners.there is only one rule you must observe.That is to make yourself at home.
A:不用担心,布莱尔先生。至于席间的礼节,您只要遵守一条原则就行了,那就是像在家里一样不用客气。
B: No wonder people say the Chinese are hospitable. Now.l have seen it with my own eyes.
B:难怪人们都说中国人非常好客。现在我算亲眼看到了。
A: Mr. Blair,which do you prefer.Brandy,Mao-Tai or Wine?
A:布莱尔先生,您喝哪一种酒?白兰地、茅台,还是葡萄酒?
B: Brandy and Mao-Tai are too strong for me. Just a glass of dry red wine.please.
B:白兰地和茅台度数太高了,我不行。来杯干红就行了。
A: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and fork.Mr. Blair?
A:您用筷子还是刀叉,布莱尔先生?
B: I think l'II try chopsticks and see if I can manage.
B:我想试试筷子,看看行不行。
A: Let me show you.Look,at first place both sticks between the thumb and the fore finger, then, keep one still and move the other.so as to make them work like pincers.
A:先让我给您示范一下。您看,先把两根筷子放在大拇指和食指之间,接着固定这根再移动另一根,这样就可以使它们像钳子一样灵活了。
B: Let ine try...Well.how is that?
B:让我试试,……哎,看怎么样啊?
A: Fine. you are learning fast. Mr. Blair. Well. to your health and success in business. Cheers.
A:好极了,布莱尔先生您学得真快。来,祝您身体健康,生意兴隆,干杯。
B: And to yours. Cheers.
B:也祝你健康,生意红火,干杯。
★ 参观公司体会
★ 外贸英语邮件