今天小编在这给大家整理了杂志广告外贸英语对话(共含8篇),我们一起来看看吧!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“迷人小狗”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
A:How much does it cost if I want to have an advertisement in a magazine.
A:在杂志上做广告需要花多少费用?
B;That's depends on the kind of ads you want to have ,for esample whether you want to have an ads with colorful pictures or not Normally ads in black and white cheaper.
B:这要取决于做彩色的还是黑白广告,黑白广告比彩色广告费用上要低得多。
A:Well ,I think we need ads with colorful pictures.
A:哦,我想我需要彩色的广告.
B;But it is re;atively dearer.
B:但是那样就贵了很多。
A:Color ads will have a better effet.
A:彩色广告会有一个更好的效果。
B:Yes,Maybe at first you can have a few more small ads than several bigger ones.
B:那是的,或许在初期多做小广告比仅做几个大广告要好得多。
A:Idid it get what you said.
A:我不明白你的意思。
B:I mean if it is under the same condition the frequency you have for your ads is more important than the specification of you ads .
B:我是说如果其他情况相同,广告次数 比广告规模更重要.
A:That souds very reasonable.
A:听起来很有道理。
A: I'm glad to tell you that the advertisements have a good effect. We have received many orders recently.
A:很高兴告诉您,广告初步效果非常好。几天我们收到了很多订单。
B: Excellent. That shows the advertisement is a great success! am so glad to hear the news. Frankly speaking,you are just our customer,once your business is on the right path,with our help. you will become a billionaire.
B:这么说广告很成功啊。听到这个消息我很高兴。我跟您说吧,现在您只是我们的小客户,可是一旦我帮您走上正轨,您会成为亿万富翁。
A: Thank you. So I think it is necessarlt to have some more advertisement.
A:谢谢您。所以我觉得广告要继续做。
B: Of course.
B:当然了。
A: Now let's make a plan about the following period of time.
A:现在把下一阶段的预算做个计划吧。
B: Ok,l have some magazines for the advertisements. Please have a look at them. Be sure to be clear about where you get the orders so that we may predict which kind of advertisement is
most effective.
B:好吧。我还有一些可登广告的杂志,您看一下。请不要忘记分清从哪得到的订单,这样咱们就可以知道哪种广告最有效了.
W: Shall we continue our last conversation now?
我们继续上一次的谈话好吗?
Y: OK. Let's talk about the specific matters of advertising.
好的。让我们谈谈广告的具体问题吧。
W: Which form of ads do you wish to use, television, newspapers and magazines, radio or outdoor?
你希望采用哪种形式的广告呢,电视、报 纸和杂广播还是户外?
Y: I want to use all of the media, and offer a comprehensive show of our products. What do you think?
我想利用所有媒介,全面展示一下我们的产 品。你认为呢?
W: This is all right. But it will cost a lot of money and the effect is also not necessarily better than choosing specific several media. I suggest you had better have an emphasis.
这样也行。但是会花费很多的钱的,并且效 果也不一定比选用特定几种更好。我建议最 好有所侧重。
Y: Uh,yes. I just forget to take the cost into consideration. Which one has the best effect?
嗯,是啊。刚忘了把成本考虑在内了。哪种 效果最好呢?
W: Each one of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. But personally I think TV's effect is the best. It has the most extensive publicity surface, sound and color, and is not static. So it is the best choice of the product facing the nationwide users and can't be replaced by other media.
他们每一种都有优势和劣势。但我认为电视 效果是最好的。电视是宣传面最广的,并且 有声有色非静止。是面向全国的产品用户的 首选,这是其他媒体无法替代的。
Y: Good. Because our product is the object of women's, we will make a supplement in magazines and radio on the basis of emphasizing TV.
好的。由于我们的产品是面向妇女的,我们 就在着重利用电视的基础上,另外再在杂志 和广播上做一补充。
W: OK. Let's settle It like this now.
好的。先就这样决定了吧。
Y: How is the cost calculated?
费用是怎么计算的呢?
W: We are not very clear about specific things. You need to consult these medias.
这个具体我们也不是很清楚。需要向这些媒 体咨询。
Y: Thanks for your information.
谢谢你的信息。
W: You are welcome.
不用谢
以下是一篇外贸口语杂志广告对话,一起来练习吧。
advertisement in a magazine 杂志广告
a: how much does it cost if i want to have an advertisement in a magazine?
在杂志上做好的广告需要花多少费用?
b: that depends on the kind of ads you want to have, for example whether you want to have an ads with colorful pictures or not. normally, ads in black and white are cheaper.
这要取决于做彩色的还是黑白广告。黑白广告比彩色广告费用上要低得多。
a: well, i think we need ads with colorful pictures.
哦,我想我需要彩色的广告。
b: but it is relatively dearer.
但是那样就贵很多了。
a: color advertisement will have a better effect.
彩色广告会有一个更好的效果。
b: yes. maybe at first you can have a few more small ads than several bigger ones.
那是的,或许在初期多做小广告比仅做几个大广告要好得多。
a: i didn't get what you said.
我不明白你的意思。
b: i mean if it is under the same condition, the frequency you have for your ads is more important than the specification of your ads.
我是说如果其他情况相同,广告次数比广告规模更重要。
a: that sounds very reasonable.
那听起来很有道理。
重点讲解
1.for example 例如,譬如
i know many women who have a career and a family―allson for example.
我知道有许多妇女能事业家庭兼顾――艾莉森就是其中之一。
“ for example, ”if you agree, we can talk to each other with respect in the future.
举个例子,“如果你同意,我们以后可以用这种尊重的方式去和对方谈话。
if you are walking down the street, for example, and move out of the way so as not to bump into someone, they are influencing your actions when you move inside.
例如,当你正在街道上散步,为了不撞上某个人,你绕过他们,其实当你移动的时候,他们正在影响你的行为。
2.relatively adv. 相当地;相对地,比较地
相对地:
studies show that this leads to greater satisfaction with purchases and people are relatively untroubled by the existence of slightly better options.
研究表明这使消费得到了更大的满足感,而人们即使意识到有更好点的选择存在也相对地不以为然。
if the treatment is delayed they are relatively ineffective.
如果治疗推迟,它们就相对地无效了。
相当地:
then these temporarily favored industries will, relatively, have to shrink again, to allow other industries filling other needs to grow.
至时,这些兴盛一时的工业必将又复相当地萎缩,而让供应其他需要的其他工业发荣滋长。
china's importers are unhappy with the undervalued renminbi ― as are officials at the central bank ― but both groups are relatively weak.
由于被低估的人民币,中国的进口商们是不幸的。央行官员也同样不幸。而且造成所有的团体都是相当地脆弱。
比较地:
for relatively slow to people , this was not a good game , i do not tempered chaos of the mess.
对于反应比较慢地人来说,这可不是一个好游戏,不过一会我就乱的一塌糊涂了。
the hawks would like to see the fed move relatively quickly to tighten monetary policy.
鹰派们希望看到美联储比较快地转移到紧缩货币政策上来。
商业合同
A: Would you please explain for me what a business contract implies?
A:您能为我解释商业合同指什么吗?
B: A contract is an agreement which is binding on both parties mutually. A contract might be formal or informal. oral or written. An implemented contract is one which has been fully executed by both sides; an executive contract is one which is going to be performed. They are enforceable by laws. and any pariy who defaults the contract may be sued and forced to make compensation.
B:合同就是彼此相互的协议。一个合同可以是正式或者非正式的,口头的或者书面的。一个已执行的合同就是被双方完全执行;一个实施;的合同是将被执行的合同?双方都被法律约束着,任何一方违反了合同将受到起诉和强制做出赔偿.
A: What are the purposes of contracty?
A:合同的目的是什么?
B: In an ordinary contract. the objective of a contract might be relatively simple , indicating the description of commodity price , quantity terms of payment and etc.
B:普通的合同中,其日标是相对简单的,指出了商品的品质、价格、质量、支付条款等,
A: When we draft a contract. which points should we pay specia attention to?
A:在签合同时,我们需要注意哪些?
B: Well. first. make meaning clear by using concise. forma language. Second. describe accurately the exact requirement. Finally , state clearly the permissible variation in quantity.
B:首先,通过清楚的正式语言来表明意思,其次准确描述要求最后,明 晰地陈述可以允许的数量上的变动.
负担额外成本
A:Would you be willing to meet the extra cost if we additional requirements?
A:如果我们满足你额外的要求,你愿负担额外的成本吗?
B:Well,if you can meet our deadline.
B:嗯,如果你们能赶上我们的期限
A:That shouldn't be a problem,as long as we can make ends meet
A;那应该不成问题,只要保记我们能收支平衡
B:I also hope your quality will meet our standard.
B:我还是希甲你们的质幼日丁以符合我们的标准
A:We never fail to meet our client's expectation.
A.我们从来没有让我们的客户失望过。
B:Excellent. We will meet all your conditions if you can meet our demands
B:那太好,如果你们可以满足我们的要求,我们会满足你们的条件的。
自我介绍
A: I don't believe we've met.
A:我们以前没有见过吧?
B: No.l don't think we have.
B:我想没有。
A: My name is Wang Feng.
A:我叫王枫.
B: How do you do ? My name is Douglas Stone
B:您好,我是道格拉斯・斯通.
A: Here's my name card.
A:这是我的名片。
B: And here's mine.
B:这是我的.
A: lt's nice to finally meet you.
A:很高兴终于与您见面了。
B: And l'm glad to meet you,too.
B:我也很高兴见到您。
介绍自己和他人
A: Hello. l'm Fred.
A:你好,我叫弗雷德。
B: Glad to meet you.I'm Sarah.I haven't seen you around before.
B: 很高兴见到你,我叫莎拉。我以前没见过你。
A: No. I've just started work for Manders. l'm in the Sales Department.
A: 是没见过。我刚刚到曼德斯公司工作。我在销售部。
B: What do you do there?
B:你在那儿做什么工作?
A: Oh.l'm on the market research side.And you?
A:哦,我在那儿做市场调查。你呢?
B: Well.l've been with Manders for years. l'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant,
B:嗯,我在曼德斯公司干了许多年了。我是费尔德先生的的私人助理。
A: Ah.l haven't met him.ls he here?
A:啊,我没见过他。他也在这儿吗?
B: Yes.that's him. Let me introduce you. Let me introduce you to Mr. Field. general manager of our company.
B:是的.他在那边。让我给你介绍一下、让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,费尔德先生。很荣幸认识您。
A: It's an honor to meet you.
下面是外贸英语保险费率对话,快来看看吧。
premium rates
保险费率
a: though i have effected insurance for quite a few times, there is still one thing i am not sure.
虽然我曾经办过几次保险,但仍有一事不是很了解。
b: what is it?
什么问题?
a: what do you think are the main factors that determine the premium rates?
你认为决定保险费率的主要因素有哪些?
b: first, i think it is the carrying vessel, like its age, classification, ownership and management. and the second is packing.
首先,我认为是运载船只的情况。比如它的船龄,类型,船主及管理。此次就是包装。
a: packing should be seaworthy for strong enough to endure rough handling.
包装应适合海运或足够坚固,经得住野蛮装卸。
b: in some cases, it is. but not for air freight and container shipment, they tend to require less packing.
在某种情况下不是这样的。空运和集装箱运输就不是这样,我们往往要求较少的包装。
a: how about the type of merchandize to be shipped?
装运商品的类型有关系吗?
b: it must be considered, because some goods are more vulunerable to damage.
当然需要加以考虑。因为有些产品更易破损。
a: i guess the distance of transportation and modes of transport also influence the rates.
我想运输距离和方式也会影响费率的。
b: right. sometimes, underwriters charge you at a higher premium just because the goods are easily to be damaged or get stolen.
是的。有时候保险商会因为发运货物受损或易被偷窃,而收取较高的保险费。
a: are there close connections between the types of risks and the premium?
保险险种和费率之间关系密切吗?
b : yes, the more expensive cover is required, the higher the premium rate is.
是的,保险范围越广,保险费率就越高。
a: if the goods to be shipped are glassware, the premium rate against all risks including breakage differs greatly from that excluding it.
如果所投保的货物是玻璃制品,投保包括破碎险在内的一切险种与不包括破碎险的相比有很多的区别。
b: last but not least, the volume of cargo. that means a substantial shipment may get more favorable premium.
最后一点重要的是商品数量。就是说大批量的货物运输可能获得更优惠的保险费率。
a: i am clear about the rates now. i really appreciate your help.
现在我清楚了。感谢你的帮助。
b: i'm entirely at your service.
愿意为您效劳。
词组学习:
1. be vulnerable to 容易……
eg. he is vulnerable to temptation.
他是容易受到诱惑的。
eg. but experts are warning that the so-called smart grids might be vulnerable to cyber attacks.
但是,专家警告说,这种所谓智能网很容易受到网络攻击。
eg. so, without formal protection for the coral sea we're afraid it might be vulnerable to that in the future.
所以,对于未经正式保护珊瑚海,在未来我们担心它可能会很脆弱的。
2. at your service 听候吩咐;乐意效劳
eg. we are ready to be at your service and await your order.
感谢有这个荣幸为您服务,并静待您的订单。
eg. all the staff and personnel are at your service in accompany with your pleasant trip in mount qingyun.
全体职员愿为您的光临竭诚服务,伴您度过美好的青云山之旅。
背景知识认知:
1. insurance premium 保险费 :指投保人为取得保险保障,按合同约定向保险人支付的费用,投保人按约定方式缴纳保险费是保险合同生效的条件。
2. premium rate 保险费率 :是由保险公司根据一定时期、不同种类的货物的赔付率,按不同的险别和目的地确定。保险费的计算公式:保险费=保险金额*保险费率。
如按cif或cip价乘投保,则上述公式应改为:保险费=cif/cip价*(1+投保加成率)*保险费率
A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list.
A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单
B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side.
B:谢谢你们给3%的优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高
A:This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction .
A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了
B:If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks.
B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。
A:Then ,what's your countr-offer.
A:那么你方的还价是多少呢?
B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great.
B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差距太大。
B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market.
B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的.
A: How about meeting each other half-way in order to conclude the business.
A:为了成交,我们互相各让一半吧。
B. Aareed.
B:好吧。
A: Here is the draft contract.Mr. Brown. Let's discuss the clauses to see if we agree on all of them. Then I will make out an original of the contract. After that. what's left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.
A:布朗先生,这是我们的合同草案。让我们讨论一下条款看是否能达成一致,然后我们再拟定一份合同正本,最后就只剩下填写合同还有我们的签名了
B That's OK.
B:好的。
A: The contract is to be written in Chinese and English. Both languages are equally effective.
A:合同将有中文和英文各一份。中英文的效力是一样的。
B: Fine. If you'll excuse me. "d like to go it over first. ( After about 15 minutes ) Hmm .you've done a pretty good job. It's well prepared.
B:好的,如果可以的话,我想先看一下。(15分钟后),嗯,你们做得很漂亮,准备得很好。
A: Thank vou.
A:谢谢。
B: Well.l suggest that we discuss only the clauses and points where we have different opinions.just to save time.
B:好吧,为了节省时间,我们就某些我们有不同意见的条款讨论一下吧。
A : That's a good idea.
A:好主意。
B : First.let's read Clause Two about packing. lt's our usual practice to ship our products in containers. That'II save time and money. but your contract stipulates the use of wooden cases.So. we'd like to have the words containers are allowed-in the contract.
B:首先,我们来看一下关于包装的第二条款,按照惯例我们应该用集装箱装运,那样会省时省钱,但是你的合同规定用木箱。因此,我们应该加上“允许使用集装箱”。
A: Agreed.
A:同意。
B: For shipment.you know we are producing a complete sel of equipment for you and it won't all be finished at one time. So would you allow us to make partial shipments.
B:你也知道,我们生产了一整套设备,这不可能一次全部运完,你们可以允许我们分几部分运吗?
A: I understand your position.
A:我明白你们的想法?
★ 广告杂志策划书
★ 杂志广告文案欣赏
★ 外贸英语邮件
★ 杂志策划书