关于电话预约篇商务英语口语范本

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:scsallys

下面是小编精心整理的关于电话预约篇商务英语口语范本(共含8篇),仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“scsallys”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

关于电话预约篇商务英语口语范本

篇1:关于电话预约篇商务英语口语范本

商务英语口语:电话预约篇

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克・戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦・特纳吗?

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please.

办公室文员: 请稍等。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you.

办公室文员: 有个叫尼克・戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

HELEN: Thank you…… Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How‘s the English weather?

海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?

NICK: It‘s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York?

尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?

HELEN: Not good, I‘m afraid.

海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。

NICK: That‘s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.

尼克: 那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

HELEN: Really? Well, you‘ll come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?

NICK: That‘s what I’m phoning about. I‘ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to meet up either before or after.

尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also drop in at Caesar‘s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。

NICK: That‘s what I was thinking.

尼克: 我也是这么想的。

HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That‘s the 8th?

海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?

NICK: That‘s right. Now, I could stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday……Would that be possible?

尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟――可能是礼拜一的时候――那没问题吧?

HELEN: Ah, I‘m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。

NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。

HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston?

海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?

NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.

尼克: 可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。

HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar‘s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we‘ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized.

海伦: 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。

NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。

HELEN: No problem. Look, why don‘t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we‘ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排――那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?

NICK: That‘s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。

HELEN: Same here. See you next week.

海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。

NICK: Right. Goodbye.

尼克: 好。再见。

HELEN: Bye-bye.

海伦: 再见

1.商务英语口语场景:电话预约

2.商务英语口语:电话预约

3.商务英语:电话预约与更改预约

4.商务英语电话预约口语

5.商务电话英语预约口语

6.商务英语口语打电话对话

7.商务英语口语:电话英语

8.商务出行电话预约英语口语

9.商务英语翻译:电话预约

10.商务电话预约对话模拟

篇2:商务英语口语场景:电话预约

Making Telephone Appointments电话预约

Dialogue one

M:Hello,Bill Berton speaking. What can I do for you?

F:Hello,Mr Berton,this is Jenny Jenkins of bradford and sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My sacretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

M:Yes Ms Jenkins,thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get hold of you.I want to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I would be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

F:I am sorry. I’m afraid I am completely booked on Monday. Would it be Possible to postpone until you return?

M:Oh,dear. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave. But I suppose I can shut off a few things. Yes,we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

F:That should be fine,shall we say about two o’clock?

M:Perfect! I look forward to seeing you at two o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time,pls feel free to call me on my cell phone.

F:Thanks Burdon,I’ll see you on Thursday.

1.商务英语口语:电话预约

2.商务英语:电话预约与更改预约

3.商务英语电话预约口语

4.商务电话英语预约口语

5.商务英语口语:电话英语

6.商务英语口语打电话对话

7.商务英语翻译:电话预约

8.商务出行电话预约英语口语

9.商务电话预约对话模拟

10.商务英语口语:怎样连接内线电话

篇3:商务英语口语:电话沟通

1、她现在不在。

A:May I speak to Miss. Chen?

可以跟陈小姐讲话吗?

B:She is not in right now. she went to the gym with her friends.

她现在不在,她和她的朋友去健身房了。

She is out for lunch right now.

她现在外出吃午饭了。

When is a good time to catch him?

什么时候可以找到他?

I'm not sure when he'll be back.

我不知道他何时会回来。

2、她现在没空接电话。

2、她现在没空接电话。

A: I'm trying to catch Mary, please.

我想与玛丽联络。

B: She is not available at the moment.

她现在没空接电话。

She is not available at the moment. She is busy now.

现在没空接电话。

She is not able to take your call at the moment.

正在忙。

He is busy with someone right now.

她正在忙。

3、不在,他出去吃午饭了。

她现在没办法接你的电话。

A: Is Bob in?

他现在正忙着会客。

B: No, he's out for lunch. May I take a message?

3、不在,他出去吃午饭了。

Is there anything I can do for you?

鲍勃在吗?

I'm sorry, he is busy at the moment.

不在,他出去吃午饭了。要留话吗?

Shall I have her call you back?

有什么事我可以效劳吗?

Would you hold on for a moment?

很抱歉,他现在正忙。

Ask her if I can call her back later.

要不要我转告她回您电话?

And the name of the person you're calling, please?

能不能请您稍候?

4、这里没有叫那个名字的人。

问问她我是否可以稍后再回电话给她。

A: May I please speak to Ling Ling?

请问您要通话的人叫什么名字?

B: There is no one Here by that name.

4、这里没有叫那个名字的人。

I think you have the wrong number.

我可以跟玲玲讲话吗?

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?

这里没有叫那个名字的人。

No one lives here by that name.

我想你一定是打错电话了。

I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.

你确定你打的号码是对的吗?

5、我可以替你转告吗?

这里没有人叫那个名字。

A: Manager Wang is not in right now. May I take a message for you?

对不起,我打错电话了。

B: Yes. Could you please ask him to call me at the Beijing Hotel, Room No. 514.

5、我可以替你转告吗?

Mr. Chen is out at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?

王经理现在不在,我可以替你转告吗?

Mr. Chen is away from his desk. Can I take a message?

好,请转告他打电话给我,好吗?在北京饭店514号房。

Would you tell her to give Mr. Zhang a call when she gets back? She has my number.

陈先生出去了。您要留话吗?

Could you inform him that I can be reached at school?

陈先生不在办公室。您要留话吗?

Would you ask her to call Manager Liu at 521-27607?

她回来后,你能不能告诉她给张先生打个电话?她有我的电话号码。

6、那我可以留话给她吗?

请你通知他在学校能和我联络上,好吗?

A: I'm sorry, but she is with someone right now.

请你让她给刘经理挂个电话,好吗?电话 号码是521 -27607

B: I see. May I leave her a message then?

6、那我可以留话给她吗?

I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.

抱歉。她正在会客。

Can I leave him a voice mail?

喔,那我可以留话给她吗?

Can you give him a message for me?

你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。

Would you please tell me how your last name is spelled, Sir?

我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?

Please tell him that Chen Yong tried to contact him.

你能替我带个话给他吗?

7、我要挂电话了。

先生,能否告诉我您的姓怎么拼写?

A: I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan. You know her, don't you?

请你转告他陈勇正设法跟他联系。

B: Sure. Oh, sorry, Mike, I'd better go now.

7、我要挂电话了。

Sorry, I have to say good-bye.

我打电诖是想问 一些关于苏珊的事。你了解她,对吧?

I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?

当然知道。噢,抱歉,迈克,我要挂电话了。

Same here, bye-bye.

我不得不说再见了。

8、可以大声点吗?

我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?

A:Who? I can't hear you well. Would you talk a little higher?

我也是,再见。

B:Oh, I'm sorry. I am calling from a pay phone and it's noisy here. I'll call you back from my room in two minutes.

8、可以大声点吗?

Could you speak louder, please?

哪一位?我听不太漓楚,可以大声点吗?

Could you speak a little louder?

抱歉,我是打的公用电话,这里太吵了。我回房间,两分钟后再打给你。

Can you speak more loudly ?

你能大声点讲吗?

9、你听得到我说话吗?

您能再大声点吗?

A: Can you hear me?

你能再稍大声点讲吗?

B: Hello. I can't hear you too well.

9、你听得到我说话吗?

Are you having trouble hearing me?

你听得到我说话吗?

I can't hear you very clearly.

喂,我听不太清楚。

I'm sorry I can't hear you. Can you hang up and call back?

你能听清楚我的声音吗?

There's a problem with our connection. Ill call you back right away.

我听得不很清。

I'm afraid we have a crossed line.

对不起,我听不清。您把电话挂了,然后再打过来,可以吗?

10、接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。

我们这线路有问题,我立即给你回电。

A: Operator, I want to make a person-to-person call to Zheng Jun in Zhengzhou.The number is 7976 443.

我们的线路可能有交叉干扰。

B: That's 797 6443, Zheng Jun.

10、接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。

I need to contact Zheng Jun using a person-to-person call.

接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。电话号码是7976443。

I want to make a station-to-station call to Macao.

797 6443,郑军。

Long Distance. What can I help you?

我需要和郑军联络,用私人电话的方式。

11、我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港。

国际长途电话台,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?

A:Long Distance. What can I do for you?

我要打一个叫号电话到澳门。

B:Hello, operator. I'd like to have you place a collect call for me to Hong Kong.The number is 76311380.

长途电话台,需要帮忙吗?

I want to make a collect call to Hong Kong.

11、我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港。

I need to contact using a collect call to Hong Kong.

长途电话台,能为您效劳吗?

Could you make a collect call to Hong Kong for me?

你好,接线员。我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港,电话号码是 76311380。

I want to use my card for this call.

我想打个对方付费电话到香港。

I’d like to place this on my credit card.

我想打个对方付费电话和香港联络。

12、不知道您和您丈夫能不能赏光?

你能为我拨个对方付费电话到香港吗?

A: I'm doing fine, too. Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together, and wonder if you and your husband can join us.

我想用我的电话信用卡打这个电话。

B: That sounds very nice. When will it be?

我要电话信用卡记账。

We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.

12、不知道您和您丈夫能不能赏光?

We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you can come.

我也很好。嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家 小聚一番,不知道您和丈夫能不能赏光?

We'll have a small party, and I'd like to ask if you can come.

听起来真不错,什么时候呢?

We have another event to attend on the same day.

我们计划组织一个非正式的聚会,我想请你参加。

I need to make an appointment to discuss a question.

我们打算热闹一下,我真心地希望您能赏光。

I'd like to meet Miss. Xu some time.

我们准备搞个小聚会,我想问一下你能否赏光?

13、现在可以预约门诊吗?

那天我们有其他活动要参加。

A: Dr Lee's office.

我要约个时间讨论个问题。

B: Hello. I have a bad headache, and I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time. May I make an appointment for outpatient service now?

我想找个时间跟徐小姐见面。

I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible. Can I set it up now?

13、现在可以预约门诊吗?

Would two o'clock be acceptable ?

李医生诊所。

Does two o'clock sound alright?

喂,我头痛得很厉害,我想尽快看医生。现在可以预约门诊吗?

How about nine tonight?

我想尽快预约门诊。现在可以预约吗?

14、谢谢您的电话。

2点钟合适吗?

A: OK, I see.

2点钟好吗?

B: We look forward to serving you, Mr. Ramsay. Thanks for calling.

今晩9点怎么样?

Thank you for calling.

14、谢谢您的电话。

15、能帮个忙吗?

好的,我知道了。

A: Barker's Service Station.

我们恭候您的光临,拉姆齐先生。谢谢您的电话。

B: Could you do me a favor? My car can't start. Can you send someone here?

15、能帮个忙吗?

Please help me get things straight.

这里是巴克尔维修站.

I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?

能帮个忙 吗?我的车起动不了,能派人来修理吗?

Can you assist me in this matter?

请帮助我把事情搞好。

I'm in great need of your assistance.

我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮助我解决吗?

Would you help me for a minute, please?

这件事您能协助我吗?

我特别需要您的帮助。

篇4:商务英语口语日积月累:部件篇

1.Express delivery 快递

A: The motor on Line 49 was down.

B: We ordered the motor already, and it will be sent to us by express delivery.

A:49号生产线的发动机坏了。

B:我们已经订了发动机了,很快就会给我们快递过来。

2.Test runs 试运行

A: When can we make a test run?

B: About two o'clock midnight.

A:什么时候试运行?

B:大概在凌晨2点。

3.Visual inspection 视觉检查

A: Does visual inspection do any good?

B: It is useful for checking the bearings and belts.

A:视觉检查有什么用?

B:检查轴承和传送带的时候很有用。

4.Spare parts 备用件

A: Do we need spare parts for every component?

B: No! We just need spare parts for the easy-to-break parts.

A:每个零部件都要有备用件吗?

B:不!我们只需要准备易损零件的备用件。

5.Repair technician 维修工

A: Can you find a good repair technician?

B: It's hard to come across.

A:你能找一个好的维修工吗?

B:很难找到。

篇5:初级商务英语口语辅导之电话技巧

Lesson Three电话技巧

(making and answering phone calls, western telephone etiquette)

Answering the phone

Hello!

Good morning. Grant Hotel. Reception. Susan Park speaking. How may I help you?

Susan Park’s Office.

Susan Park/Susan/Park.

May I know who’s calling please?

May I know what this is in reference to?

Asking to speak to someone

May/Could/Can I speak to/with Dr. Smith please? This is John Green speaking.

I’d like to speak to Dr. Smith please. This is John Green.

This is John Green from ABC. Is Dr. Smith in, please?

Is Susan there?

Dr. Smith please.

I’m with… and I need to talk with… about…

I’m representing … May I speak with…, please?

Asking someone to wait for a moment

Would you mind holding a minute while I try to find her?

Could you hold on, please?

Please hold on for a second.

One/Just a moment, please.

Hang on. I’ll get him.

Just a second.

One moment, please. I’ll see if he’s in.

Asking the caller to leave a message

I’m sorry but he’s not here right now. May I take a message or would you like to call back later?

I’m sorry but he tied up/busy/occupied/in a meeting now. Would you like to have him return your call?

I’m afraid he can’t come to the phone/speak to you/take the call at this moment. Could you call back in a few minutes/later/in a little while?

I’m sorry he’s not answering the phone. Perhaps he stepped out for a moment. May I have him return your call?

Transferring information

Could you repeat that, please?

Could you say it once again?

Can you say it louder/slower?

Have you got that?

Could you please spell it?

Anything else?

Would you like me to read it to you again?

Let me repeat to see if I get it.

[初级商务英语口语辅导之电话技巧]

篇6:BEC中级商务英语口语练习整合篇

1. Our product is not only safe, but also very economical.

我们的产品不仅安全,而且省钱。

2. We’ve already had a big demand for this product.

我们对这种产品已有很大的需求量。

3. Our product is sure to win out over that of our competitors.

我们的产品一定会压倒竞争对手的产品。

4. I was wondering if you had the time to show me around this exhibition.

不知你是否有时间带我参观这个展览?

5. I found some of the exhibits fine in quality and beautiful in design.

我发现一些展品的质量不错,图案也漂亮。

6. Please go to our office to log out for the exhibition and get your deposit back.

请到办公室登记撤展,同时取回你的押金。

7. We will leave this afternoon after logging out for the exhibition.

我们今天下午撤展以后就离开。

8. I really learned a lot from the exhibition.

我真的从展会上学到了很多东西。

9. The exhibition is informative and up to date.

这个展览既能让人增长见识,又紧跟时代前沿。

10. We have established business relationships with two new clients.

我们和两个新客户建立了贸易关系。

篇7:BEC中级商务英语口语练习整合篇

1. We held a product showing meeting and a press conference.

我们召开了产品展示会和新闻发布会。

2. The quality of our products is good, so we are confident that you’ll accept our offer.

我们的产品质量很好,相信贵方能接受我方的报价。

3. You’ll see that our prices are the most competitive.

你会发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。

4. We hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

我们期待尽快收到贵方同意的答复。

5. We’ll have to withdraw our offer if we don’t hear from you in 3 days.

如果3天内仍未接到贵方的答复,我方就得撤回报价。

6. Our price largely depends on the size of your order. How about the size of your order?

我们的价格主要取决于你方订单的大小。你们的订单多大?

7. If your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our prices by 20%.

如果你们订货数量很大的话,我们准备减价20%。

8. For old friend’s sake, we may consider lowering our price a little.

看在老朋友的份上,我们可以考虑适当降低价格。

9. You get what you pay for, considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.

—分钱一分货,鉴于产品的高质量,我们的价格非常合理。

10. I’m sorry to say I regretfully decline your offer and ask quotations from other suppliers.

很抱歉,我只能遗憾地拒绝您的报价,向别的供应商询价了。

篇8:BEC中级商务英语口语练习整合篇

1. We should make our exhibit booth stand out from the others.

我们应该把展位布置得与众不同。

2. If possible, you can also consider the lighting effect in your booth.

如果可能的话,你们还可以考虑增强展位的灯光效果。

3. Our product is lower priced than the competitors.

我们的产品比其他竞争者的价格要低。

4. Our products are of superior quality and favorable prices.

我们的产品质优价廉。

5. One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点就是高质量、小体积。

6. I’m really looking forward to seeing you at my country.

我真的很期待能在我们国家看到你们。

7. Two of the most popular trade shows are held in Beijing and Shanghai.

两个最热门的商展是在北京和上海办的。

8. How early can we begin setting up our exhibit tomorrow morning?

明天早上多早可以开始布置展位?

9. I’d like to speak to whoever deals with planning permits.

我想和负责规划许可证的人谈谈。

10. Could I speak to someone in charge of customer services please?

请让客户服务部的负责人接电话,好吗?

商务主持会议英语口语

商务英语口语:报盘

商务英语口语:地铁-

电话预约的面试技巧

商务英语口语:旅游-2

商务英语口语:出租车-2

商务英语口语练习素材

商务英语口语考试话题

剑桥商务英语口语常用句型

脱口说商务英语口语:讨价还价

关于电话预约篇商务英语口语范本(锦集8篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的关于电话预约篇商务英语口语范本,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档