下面小编为大家带来商务主持会议英语口语(共含10篇),希望大家能够受用!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“葡萄芋圆冻冻”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
Frank: We have been asked to create a new training program for our new-hire machine operators. Before we do that I want to get your input. Is it necessary and if so, what should be included? All suggestions and opinions are welcome. Jane, you’re most familiar with the current program. What do you think?
公司要求我们为新聘的机器操作员设计新的培训方案。在此之前,我想先征求一下你们的意见。如果有,应包括那些内容?欢迎提出任何意见和建议。Jane, 你对现在的方案最熟悉。你有什么建议?
Jane: I think what we have is fine. There is no need to spend time and money reinventing the wheel.
我觉得我们现在有的就很好了。没有必要花时间和钱去做重复性的工作。
Fred: Come on, Jane, you were just complaining about the training material last week! Let’s change it!
得了,Jane, 你上周还抱怨培训材料有问题! 让我们改改吧.
Jane: My complaints are small ones, Fred. Creating a new program takes a lot of effort believe me…I created the one we use now.
都是小问题,Fred. 设计一套新的计划要花很大力气.相信我吧……现在这套培训就是我设计的.
Fred: You mean you were complaining about your own material? I didn’t know that. When did you hire on here anyway?
你是是在抱怨自己设计的材料?我以前不知道.你是在什么时候开始在本公司任职的?
Frank: Wait a minute here. Let’s not get off track and discuss everyone’s job history. Let’s stick to the discussion at hand. Do we need another training program or not?
等等.不要跑题,去讨论别人的工作经历.让我们回到要讨论的主题.我们需要一套新的培训方案.
Sarah: I agree with Jane. The current program isn’t perfect, but it’s good enough.
我同意Jane的建议.现在的培训方案不是很完美,但是已经足够了.
Frank: Do you agree, Fred?
你同意吗,Fred?
Fred: Well if it’s ok with Jane, it’s ok with me.
如果Jane认为可以,我也同意.
Frank: All right then, it’s agreed. We stick with the current system even though it’s lousy.
好吧,大家达成一致.我们使用现有的方法,虽然它很糟糕.
Jane: Hey! I didn’t say it was lousy!
喂,我可没说它很糟糕.
Frank: Just kidding, Jane. So let me summarize. We discussed the possibility of creating a new training program but decided the efforts to create a new program outweigh the benefits, as the current program is fairly good. Is that correct?
开个玩笑,Jane.让我总结一下.我们讨论了设计一项新的培训方案的可能性,因为现有方案已经不错,所以大家认为设计新方案是吃力不讨好的.对吗?
Jane, Fred, Sarah: Correct!
是的.
Frank: Great, Thanks for your input, guys. I’ll talk to the CEO tomorrow and see how he reacts.
很好.谢谢你们的建议.明天我和首席执行官谈一谈,看看他的意见.
英语学习重在积累,推出商务口语日刊。每天记住5个短语,积少成多,必然有助于提高你的英语口语。
会议用语――主持会议(2)
1.Round up everyone召集大家
A: Do we have everybody?
B: No, we're still missing a few guys.
A: Go and round them up.
B: Okay.
A:大家都到齐了吗?
B:还没有,还缺几个人。
A:去把他们叫来吧。
B:好的。
2.Short notice 晚接到通知
A: Thanks for meeting with us with such a short notice.
B: No problem.
A:谢谢你们在我们通知得这么晚的情况下来参加会议。
B:没问题。
3.Think loud 广开思路
A: Please think loud; think out of the box.
B: Right. This is the way of brain storming.
A:请广开思路,不要太受限制。
B:是的,这就是头脑风暴的方式。
4.If we are squared on this one 如果这个(问题)谈清楚了的话
A: If we are squared on this one, let's go to the next topic.
B:I'm all set on this topic.
A:如果这个问题谈清楚了的话,咱们来讨论下一个问题。
B:我对这个问题谈完了。
5.Jumping up and down 反应强烈
A: The audience was jumping up and down, asking me all kinds of questions.
B: That was good. They were at least intersted in your topic.
A:听众们反应强烈,提出各种各样的问题。
B:那好啊,至少他们对你的话题感兴趣。
1.商务主持会议英语口语
2.用英语主持会议 Holding meetings in English
3.商务英语口语会刊 NO.21:日常办公室用语――传真
4.商务英语口语中的取消会议怎么说?
5.商务英语口语必备
6.实用商务英语口语
7.商务英语口语:报盘
8.商务英语口语(二)
9.商务英语口语报盘
10.超级商务英语口语
1.what time would be convenient for you?would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?你看什么时间比较方便?
2.gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
3.I'd like to know any business connections abroad.I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你们的公司产品。
4.this is our latest devlopment.we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
这是我们的新产品我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
5.can I have your price list?I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。你能给我价格单吗?6.What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
6.The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.
我们能接受的付款条件只有100%不可撤销跟单信用证。
7.I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
1.实用商务英语口语
2.商务英语口语练习实用句子
3.10句实用的商务英语口语
4.商务英语口语(二)
5.超级商务英语口语
6.商务英语口语必备
7.商务英语口语报盘
8.商务英语口语:同事
9.商务英语口语:报盘
10.商务英语口语900句 (02)
常用商务英语口语
1、办公一族常用英语口语(2)1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快,
常用商务英语口语
。2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的.话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配,
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了
收集
下面是CN人才网小编带来的实用商务英语口语句子,希望能为你提供帮助。
1.what time would be convenient for you?\would you please tell me when you are free? 请问你什么时候有空?\你看什么时间比较方便? 2.gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。 很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 3.I'd like to know any business connections abroad.\I want to out your product. 我想了解一下你们的公司\产品。 4.this is our latest devlopment.\we have a wide selection of colors and designs. 这是我们的新产品\我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。 5.can I have your price list?\I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。\你能给我价格单吗? 6.What is the mode of payment you wish to employ? 您希望用什么方式付款? The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit. 我们能接受的付款条件只有100%不可撤销跟单信用证。 7.I wish you success in your business transaction. 祝你生意兴隆。
1. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。
2. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。
3. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。
4. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。
5. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。
6. We shall help you to the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。
7. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。
8. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。
9. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。
10. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.
贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。
1.超级商务英语口语
2.商务英语口语(二)
3.商务英语口语必备
4.商务英语口语报盘
5.实用商务英语口语
6.商务英语口语:同事
7.商务英语口语:报盘
8.商务英语口语打电话对话
9.商务英语口语900句 (04)
10.商务英语口语900句 (05)
1.Your?offer?is?wider?than?we?can?consider.?
2.We?very?much?regret?to?state?that?our?end?user?here?find?your?price?too?high?and?out?of?line?with?the?prevailing?market?level.?
3.We?appreciate?the?good?quality?of?your?goods?but?unfortunately?we?are?not?going?to?accept?the?offer?on?your?terms.?
4.We?find?your?prices?are?two?high?to?be?acceptable.?
5.We?regret?to?say?that?your?offer?is?not?at?least?encouraging.?
6.The?quotation?submitted?by?you?is?too?high.?
7.We?regret?that?it?is?impossible?for?us?to?entertain?the?bid.?
8.You?are?making?us?to?pay?too?high?price?that?will?put?us?in?a?tide?corner.?
9.It?would?be?impossible?for?me?to?push?any?sales?at?such?high?prices.?
10.Your?price?is?beyond?our?expectation.?
11.You?should?know?that?the?price?of?same?product?should?be?fixed?differently?in?different?market,?but?yours?is?definitely?too?high?in?our?market.?
12.Your?quotation?of?sewing?machines?is?too?high?to?be?acceptable.?
13.We?regret?to?say?that?your?price?is?on?the?high?side,?we?do?not?think?there?is?any?possibility?of?business?unless?you?cut?your?price?by?20%.?
14.Your?price?has?gone?up?so?rapidly?that?it?would?be?impossible?for?us?to?push?any?sales?at?such?a?price.?
15.We?regret?to?say?there?is?no?possibility?of?business?because?of?your?high?price.?
16.The?price?you?offer?is?entirely?unworkable.?
17.If?you?hang?on?the?original?offer?business?is?impossible.?
18.If?you?able?to?make?the?price?easier?,?we?might?take?a?larger?quality.?
19.There?is?a?little?likelihood?of?concluding?business?at?your?price.?
20.We?think?your?offer?is?not?favorable?for?us?to?increase?the?market?share?on?our?end.?
[最新商务英语口语集锦]
Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额
Part One
791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。
792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。
793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装不固,大量的东西漏了出来。
794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。
795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。
796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
我们在箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。
797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。
798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。
799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。
800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。
801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我方现向贵方索赔10台劣质的缝纫机。
802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
这批运输的货物短缺1450磅。
803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
货物抵运时,我方发现至少有50个箱子遭损,占了总量的20%。
804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
当货物抵达时,我方立即对商品进行了检验,发现短缺15KG。
805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
我方非常吃惊地发现将近有30%的电子组件被水所污。
806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。
807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
在对运抵的货物进行了检验之后,发现短重50吨。
808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
我方发现第16号箱中少了3包。
809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
我方现向贵方索赔,赔偿我方的化肥短缺。
810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,赔偿因劣质货给我方造成的损失。
Part Two
811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我方希望补偿所有相关费用。
812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
根据商检报告,我方向你们索赔3000美元。
813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
我方要求贵方赔偿我方每吨105美元的糖的所的损失。
814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我方要求赔偿1800美元来补偿劣质品。
815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿7000美元,加上商检费。
816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.
贵公司应赔偿我们3%的损失,商检费也应该由贵公司负担。
817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是损失清单一张,你方应赔付我方2450美元。
818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿我方货物受损而引起的损失27500美元。
819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准,因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。
820. We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
由于这批货物的质量问题,我们向你方索赔230英镑。
821. We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
我们不得不向贵方索赔6000英镑,作为因劣质货物给我方造成的损失赔偿。
822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔2万美元,以补偿不合格货物。
823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
如果贵方同意降价30%,我方可以接受这批货。
824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
希望贵方能尽快理赔。
825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
对短缺的索赔必须在货物抵达后的30天内提出。
826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
请早日将赔偿金汇给我方。
827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
在对商品进行商检时,我方发现许多缝纫机遭到了严重的损坏。
828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
请在一周之内调换另外5台冰箱,并降价5台冰箱总价值的30%。
829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
如果贵方能尽快将调换的运送给我方,我方将不胜感激。
830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我方坚持认为贵方应该用好货来调换坏货。
[商务英语口语必备]
商务英语口语900句
Part One.
471.Our usual temp3s of payment are by confimp3ed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
473.The temp3s of payment we wish to adopt are confimp3ed and irrevocable letter of credit.
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in temp3s of Swiss francs.
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
483.Our temp3s of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
487.We regret having to infomp3 you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A temp3s.
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.
Part Two
491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days temp3s.
493.We could grant you the favourable temp3s of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.
496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.
500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.
501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
507.The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.
我关心的是货物的质量。
please have a look at those samples.
请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.
我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考虑向你们订货。
what about the prices?
那价格方面怎么样?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我们的产品最畅销。
our product is really competitive in the word market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
“重合同,守信用”是我们经营的原则。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你们的产品。
this is our latest devlopment.
这是我们的新产品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.
质量必须与样品一样。