下面小编给大家整理的商务英语口语:地铁-(共含8篇),欢迎阅读!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“白日梦大赛冠军”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
Excuse me, can you tell me how I can buy a subway ticket?
买票
乘车路线
问路
Am I right if I want to get to Time Square?
指路
问路
选乘地铁
地铁站
Do you know how much longer it takes to the Museum?
买票
时间
进站
How about the traffic?
询问距离
询问交通
方便快捷
Oh, no, I should have got off at the last station.
换乘
搭错地铁
坐过站
下车
时间
直达
快车
Excuse me, can you tell me how I can buy a subway ticket?
请问,您能告诉我怎么买地铁票?
Am I right if I want to get to Times Square?
到时代广场坐这班地铁,对吗?
Do you know how much longer it takes to the Museum?
你知道去博物馆还有多久吗?
How about the traffic?
交通怎么样?
Oh, no, I should have got off at the last station.
哦,不,我应该在上一站下车的。
You can speak this…
You can speak this…
Which train do I take to the Fifth Circle?
到五环我应该坐哪一列车?
Can you tell me the best way to the Museum of Modern Art?
请问到现代艺术博物馆乘哪趟车最好?
Go across the street and turn right, and you'll find the entrance to the subway.
穿过这条马路向右拐,然后你就能找到地軌口。
Is this the first time for you to take the subway?
这是你第一次乘地铁吗?
Could you show me the way to the nearest subway station?
你能告诉我最近的地铁站在哪儿吗?
Where can we get the tickets?
我们在哪儿买票?
There is one which will get in in five minutes.
下一班5分钟后进站。
How many stops are there between here and Broadway?
从这里到百老汇有几站呢?
It's very convenient to take subways.
地铁是很方便的。
But you have to change to another train.
但是你得转车。
Oh, dear! You missed the last station.
哦,天哪,你错过了上一站了。
You should get off in the next stop.
您该在下一站下车。
How long does the train take to go there?
坐地铁去那儿要多久?
I'm afraid there is no through subway available.
恐怕没有直达的地铁。
You could take the number 2 Express.
你可以坐2号快线。
1、到五环我应该坐哪一列车?
A: Which train do i take to the Fifth Circle?
到五环我应该坐哪—列车?
B: Take the uptown C train and get off at the sixth station.
坐往郊区的C线列车,在第六站下车。
Do you know which line I should take to get to Xidan?
你知道我该搭哪一趟线到西单吗?
Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?
这是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?
Which way do we go for the Northern Line?
我们去北线地铁走哪条路?
Which line should I take to the National Museum?
我该坐哪班地铁到国家博物馆呢?
You should take the No.1 subway.
你可以乘坐 1 号地铁。
2、请问到现代艺术博物馆乘哪趟车最好?
2、请问到现代艺术博物馆乘哪趟车最好?
A: Can you tell me the best way to the Museum of Modern Art?
请问到现代艺术博物馆乘哪趟车最好?
B: The Museum of Modern Art? Take the stairs down to the F train,
现代美术博物馆吗?下楼梯乘F线地铁。
Am I right if I want to get to Brown University?
我去布朗大学坐这班地铁,对吗?
How do I get to Greenwich Village?
到格林尼治我该怎么走?
3、穿过这条马路向右拐,然后你就能找到地铁入口。
3、穿过这条马路向右拐,然后你就能找到地铁入口。
A: How can I get to the nearest subway station?
请问到最近的地铁站怎么走?
B: Go across the street and turn right, and you'll find the entrance to the subway.
穿过这条马路向右拐,然后你就能找到地铁入口。
Which way should I go?
我该往哪儿走?
Go straight down those steps and then go to the right.
沿着台阶径直下去,然后向右拐。
You can get it easily.
很容易找。
4、这是你第一次乘地铁吗?
4、这是你第一次乘地铁吗?
A: Excuse me, can you tell me how I can buy a subway ticket?
请问,您能告诉我怎么买地票
B: ls this the first time for you to take the subway?
这是你第一次乘地铁吗?
We could take the subway, but we'd have to go three stops along one line and then change trains twice.
那咱们可以去坐地铁,但是得沿着一条线坐三站地,然后还得换两次车。
I suggest you take the subway.
我建议你坐地铁。
No, not this one. But you can take the subway. The nearest subway station is just about 100 meters down from here.
不行。不是这趟线。你可以乘地铁。最近的地铁站离这儿仅有大约100米。
5、你能告诉我最近的地铁站在哪儿吗?
5、你能告诉我最近的地铁站在哪儿吗?
A: Could you show me the way to the nearest subway station?
你能告诉我最近的地铁站在哪儿吗?
B: To be on the safe side, we'd better read the list of stations on the wall first.
为保险起见,我们还是先看看墙上的站名吧。
Do you know where the nearest subway station is?
你能告诉我最近的地铁站在哪儿吗?
No, but you can take the subway. The nearest subway station is just about fifty meters down from here.
不,但是你可以乘地铁,最近的地铁站离这儿仅有大约五十米。
Can you tell me the way to the subway?
请问去地铁车站怎么走?
I'm looking for the nearest subway station. Does this road lead to it?
我在找最近的地铁站。这条路通那儿吗?
I'm afraid no. Have you got a map? I can show you on the map.
恐怕不行。你有地图吗?我可以在地图上指给你看。
How close to the subway is it?
离地铁站有多远?
6、我们在哪儿买票?
6、我们在哪儿买票?
A: Where can we get the tickets?
我们在哪儿买票?
B: All you have to do is to put the coin in one of these ticket vending machines. It's quite convenient.
你们只要把硬币投入售票机里就可以了,非常方便。
Which coins can I use for the ticket machine?
哪些硬币可以使用于自动售票机?
Look, over there is the ticket booth where we put the tokens. At the gates we put the tokens in the slots and the gates will open automatically for us. The exit is always open.
瞧,那边是售票亭,我们在那儿买地铁票。在门口处我们将票放在验票机中,门就会自动打开。出口是一直开着的。
Would you please tell me where the ticket office booth is?
请告诉我售票处在哪里?
Where is the ticket machine?
售票机在哪里?
7、下一班4分钟后进站。
7、下一班5分钟后进站。
A: Do you know if there is a subway to the Columbus Circle?
您知道有到哥伦布转盘广场的地铁吗?
B: Yes, there is one which will get in in five minutes.
是的,下一班5分钟后进站。
Please mind the coming train is an express train towards downtown.
请注意即将进站列车为快速进入市区的列车。
As we reached the station, the subway was just drawing in.
我们到达车站时,地铁刚好进站。
Keep off the screen door. The subway is drawing in.
列车就要进站了。请远离屏蔽门。
Please queue up and stand clear of the platform screen door.
请按箭头排队候车,勿依靠屏蔽门。
8、从这里到百老汇有几站呢?
8、从这里到百老汇有几站呢?
A: How many stops are there between here and Broadway?
到百老汇有几站呢?
B: Three, Turn left when you get off, go up the escalator, and use the exit on the right.
3站,下车后向左走,上扶梯,并走右边的出口。
Is it far?
远吗?
No, we can go by subway. It's only a few stops from South Kensington on the District line.
不远,我们可以乘地铁去那儿。在这个线路上从南凯斯顿出发只停几站。
9、乘地铁是很方便的。
9、乘地铁是很方便的。
A: How about the traffic?
交通怎么样?
B: It's very convenient to take subways.
乘地铁是很方便的。
Which way is more convenient from here, by bus or by subway?
从这出发哪条路方便,乘公共汽车还是坐地铁?
You'd better go by subway.
你最好乘地铁去。
Taking the subway would be a lot less stressful than driving as well.
坐地铁就不会像开车那样有那么大的交通压力。
Once the new subway lines are built, that should ease the congestion a bit.
新的地铁线路开通之后,也许能缓解交通的压力。
I prefer subways and trains to buses.
我比较喜欢地铁和火车。不太喜欢公共汽车。
Better take the subway. It's much quicker and less complicated.
最好坐地铁去。那要快得多而且也不复杂
At least the subway is better than the bus. It,s faster for one thing. And usually less crowded for another thing.
至少地铁比公共汽车好多了。一来速度快些,二来也没有那么拥挤。
10、但是你得转车。
10、但是你得转车。
A: Am I right if I want to get to Times Square?
到时代广场坐这班地铁’对吗?
B: Yes, but you have to change to another train.
可以,但是你得转车。
How can I change the train?
怎么转车呢?
Where do I change to the Second Line?
请问我在哪儿换乘二线地铁?
Do I have to change trains?
我得換乘吗?
11、哦,天哪,你错过了上一站了。
11、哦,天哪,你错过了上一站了。
A: Excuse me. Do you know how much longer it takes to the Museum?
打扰了,你知道去博物馆还有多久吗?
B: The museum? Oh, dear! You missed the last station.
博物馆?哦,天哪,你错过了上一站了。
Oh, no! I should have got off at the last station.
哦,不!我应该在上一站下车的。
Take it easy. I think you'd better transfer to there.
不要急,我觉得你最好转车到那儿。
It doesn't matter. Just follow me and then I'll tell you what to do.
没关系,跟着我然后我会告诉你该怎么办。
I'm afraid you are on the wrong train.
我想你大概是坐错车了。
oh ,I should have taken the opposite direction.
哦,我应该坐那班反方向的车的。
You see this map! It will get us to the Square but not the Museum.
你看看这张地图,我们坐这班地铁到的是博物馆而不是广场。
12、您该在下一站下车。
12、您该在下一站下车。
A: Excuse me, is this the right subway to get to Rockefeller Center?
请问,这是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?
B: Yes, you should get off at the next stop.
是的,您该在下—站下车。
You can change from B Line to C Line at D Station, and it's the third stop.
你可以在D站从B线转到C线,在第三站下。
The station's that way. You should take the No.1 train to Qingming Road.
车站在那边,乘1号地铁到清明路下车。
Which station do I get off at to go to the Summer Palace?
我到颐和园该在哪里下车呢?
Where do l get down the subway?
从哪儿下车能到地铁站?
13、坐地铁去那儿要多久?
13、坐地铁去那儿要多久?
A: It seems quite far away from here. How long does the train take to go there?
好像离这儿很远。坐地铁去那儿要多久?
B: Twenty minutes. Not very long.
二十分钟,时间不长。
When will it get to the terminal?
什么时候到达终点?
How long does it take to the school?
到学校要多久?
When will it get to the History Museum?
什么时候能到历史博物馆?
Will you be kind enough to tell me when we can get to the destination?
你能好心地告诉我,什么时候我们能到达终点站吗?
When is the line due to arrive?
这班地铁何时到达?
When do you think we can get to destination?
你认为我们什么时候能到达目的地?
I forget when the line gets in, could you tell me?
我忘记了这班火车什么时候到,你能告诉我吗?
14、恐怕没有直达的地铁。
14、恐怕没有直达的地铁。
A: Which line do I take for Wall Street?
请问去华尔街应该乘哪一班地铁?
B: l'm afraid there is no through subway available, and you'd better take the 7th Avenue Express, the Number.
恐怕没有直达的地铁。你最好先乘坐第七大街快车2号。
You don't have to change. Because it'll get there directly.
你不用换车的,这辆车直达。
Is there any express subway to get there?
有没有直达车到那里?
Just go through the No.8 ticket barrier over there. A train will be in directly.
从8号检票口往前走,有车直达。
15、你可以坐2号快线。
15、你可以坐3号快线。
A: Could you tefl me the best way to get to Huarg Long Square?
你能告诉我到黄龙广场的最佳路线吗?
B: You could take the number 2 Express.
你可以坐2号快线。
Is it the express way?
是快车吗?
Is it an express or local train?
这是快车还是慢车?
No, there is only a local train.
没有,只有一趟慢车。
Which of them is the local train?
哪趟是慢车?
You should take the 6th Avenue Express, the Number 3.
你得坐第六大道地铁快车,也就是3号车。
1.what time would be convenient for you?would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?你看什么时间比较方便?
2.gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
3.I'd like to know any business connections abroad.I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你们的公司产品。
4.this is our latest devlopment.we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
这是我们的新产品我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
5.can I have your price list?I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。你能给我价格单吗?6.What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
6.The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.
我们能接受的付款条件只有100%不可撤销跟单信用证。
7.I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
1.实用商务英语口语
2.商务英语口语练习实用句子
3.10句实用的商务英语口语
4.商务英语口语(二)
5.超级商务英语口语
6.商务英语口语必备
7.商务英语口语报盘
8.商务英语口语:同事
9.商务英语口语:报盘
10.商务英语口语900句 (02)
常用商务英语口语
1、办公一族常用英语口语(2)1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快,
常用商务英语口语
。2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的.话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配,
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了
收集
下面是CN人才网小编带来的实用商务英语口语句子,希望能为你提供帮助。
1.what time would be convenient for you?\would you please tell me when you are free? 请问你什么时候有空?\你看什么时间比较方便? 2.gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。 很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 3.I'd like to know any business connections abroad.\I want to out your product. 我想了解一下你们的公司\产品。 4.this is our latest devlopment.\we have a wide selection of colors and designs. 这是我们的新产品\我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。 5.can I have your price list?\I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。\你能给我价格单吗? 6.What is the mode of payment you wish to employ? 您希望用什么方式付款? The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit. 我们能接受的付款条件只有100%不可撤销跟单信用证。 7.I wish you success in your business transaction. 祝你生意兴隆。
1. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。
2. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。
3. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。
4. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。
5. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。
6. We shall help you to the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。
7. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。
8. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。
9. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。
10. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.
贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。
1.超级商务英语口语
2.商务英语口语(二)
3.商务英语口语必备
4.商务英语口语报盘
5.实用商务英语口语
6.商务英语口语:同事
7.商务英语口语:报盘
8.商务英语口语打电话对话
9.商务英语口语900句 (04)
10.商务英语口语900句 (05)
1.Your?offer?is?wider?than?we?can?consider.?
2.We?very?much?regret?to?state?that?our?end?user?here?find?your?price?too?high?and?out?of?line?with?the?prevailing?market?level.?
3.We?appreciate?the?good?quality?of?your?goods?but?unfortunately?we?are?not?going?to?accept?the?offer?on?your?terms.?
4.We?find?your?prices?are?two?high?to?be?acceptable.?
5.We?regret?to?say?that?your?offer?is?not?at?least?encouraging.?
6.The?quotation?submitted?by?you?is?too?high.?
7.We?regret?that?it?is?impossible?for?us?to?entertain?the?bid.?
8.You?are?making?us?to?pay?too?high?price?that?will?put?us?in?a?tide?corner.?
9.It?would?be?impossible?for?me?to?push?any?sales?at?such?high?prices.?
10.Your?price?is?beyond?our?expectation.?
11.You?should?know?that?the?price?of?same?product?should?be?fixed?differently?in?different?market,?but?yours?is?definitely?too?high?in?our?market.?
12.Your?quotation?of?sewing?machines?is?too?high?to?be?acceptable.?
13.We?regret?to?say?that?your?price?is?on?the?high?side,?we?do?not?think?there?is?any?possibility?of?business?unless?you?cut?your?price?by?20%.?
14.Your?price?has?gone?up?so?rapidly?that?it?would?be?impossible?for?us?to?push?any?sales?at?such?a?price.?
15.We?regret?to?say?there?is?no?possibility?of?business?because?of?your?high?price.?
16.The?price?you?offer?is?entirely?unworkable.?
17.If?you?hang?on?the?original?offer?business?is?impossible.?
18.If?you?able?to?make?the?price?easier?,?we?might?take?a?larger?quality.?
19.There?is?a?little?likelihood?of?concluding?business?at?your?price.?
20.We?think?your?offer?is?not?favorable?for?us?to?increase?the?market?share?on?our?end.?
[最新商务英语口语集锦]
Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额
Part One
791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。
792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。
793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装不固,大量的东西漏了出来。
794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。
795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。
796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
我们在2000箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。
797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。
798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。
799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。
800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。
801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我方现向贵方索赔10台劣质的缝纫机。
802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
这批运输的货物短缺1450磅。
803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
货物抵运时,我方发现至少有50个箱子遭损,占了总量的20%。
804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
当货物抵达时,我方立即对商品进行了检验,发现短缺15KG。
805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
我方非常吃惊地发现将近有30%的电子组件被水所污。
806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。
807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
在对运抵的货物进行了检验之后,发现短重50吨。
808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
我方发现第16号箱中少了3包。
809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
我方现向贵方索赔,赔偿我方的化肥短缺。
810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,赔偿因劣质货给我方造成的损失。
Part Two
811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我方希望补偿所有相关费用。
812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
根据商检报告,我方向你们索赔3000美元。
813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
我方要求贵方赔偿我方每吨105美元的糖的所的损失。
814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我方要求赔偿1800美元来补偿劣质品。
815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿7000美元,加上商检费。
816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.
贵公司应赔偿我们3%的损失,商检费也应该由贵公司负担。
817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是损失清单一张,你方应赔付我方2450美元。
818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿我方货物受损而引起的损失27500美元。
819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准,因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。
820. We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
由于这批货物的质量问题,我们向你方索赔230英镑。
821. We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
我们不得不向贵方索赔6000英镑,作为因劣质货物给我方造成的损失赔偿。
822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔2万美元,以补偿不合格货物。
823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
如果贵方同意降价30%,我方可以接受这批货。
824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
希望贵方能尽快理赔。
825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
对短缺的索赔必须在货物抵达后的30天内提出。
826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
请早日将赔偿金汇给我方。
827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
在对商品进行商检时,我方发现许多缝纫机遭到了严重的损坏。
828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
请在一周之内调换另外5台冰箱,并降价5台冰箱总价值的30%。
829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
如果贵方能尽快将调换的运送给我方,我方将不胜感激。
830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我方坚持认为贵方应该用好货来调换坏货。
[商务英语口语必备]