商务英语信函常用句型

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:红塔山

下面就是小编整理的商务英语信函常用句型(共含10篇),希望大家喜欢。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“红塔山”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

商务英语信函常用句型

篇1:商务英语信函常用句型

商务英语信函常用句型

一、商业书信常用开头语

Opening Phrases & Sentences Generally Used In Business Letters

1. I will write you particulars in my next.

2. Particulars will be related in the following.

3. I will relate further details in the following.

4. I will inform you more fully in my next.

5. I will go (enter) into further details in my next.

二、如下列所记,如附件所述,等。

1. As stated below,

2. Annexed hereto,

3. Attached you will find...

4. As shown on the next page

5. As indicated overleaf(下页,背面)

6. As at foot hereof,

7. Sent with this,

8. As the drawings attached,

9. As shown in the enclosed documents,

10. As already mentioned,

11. As particularized on the attached sheet,

12. As detailed in the previous letter,

三、我们盼望于近日内接获回信,等。

1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date.

2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay.

3. We await a good news with patience.

4. We hope to receive a favourable reply per return mail.

5. We await the pleasure of receiving a favourable reply at an early date.

6. We await the favour of your early (prompt) reply.

7. A prompt reply would greatly oblige us.

8. We trust you will favour us with an early (prompt) reply.

9. We trust that you will reply us immediately.

10. We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply.

11. Will your please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter?

12. Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do.

13. We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post.

14. We are awaiting (anxious to receive) your early reply.

15. We thank you for the anticipated favour of your early reply.

16. We should appreciate an early reply.

17. We thank you in anticipation of your usual courteous prompt attention.

18. We thank you now for the courtesy of your early attention.

19. We hope to receive your reply with the least possible delay.

20. Kindly reply at your earliest convenience.

21. Please send your reply by the earliest delivery.

22. Please send your reply by messenger.

23. Please reply immediately.

24. Please favour us with your reply as early as possible.

25. Please write to us by tonight’s mail, without fail.

26. May we remind you that we are still awaiting your early reply.

27. May we request the favour of your early reply?

28. A prompt reply would help us greatly.

29. A prompt reply will greatly oblige us.

30. Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

31. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed.

32. We look forward to receiving your early reply.

33. We thank you now for this anticipated courtesy.

34. As the matter is urgent, an early reply will oblige.

35. We reply on receiving your reply by return of post.

四、请原谅我的回信延迟……,等。

1. Please excuse my late reply to your very friendly letter of March 1.

2. I hope you will forgive me for not having written you for so long.

3. I hope you will excuse me for not having replied to you until today.

4. I humbly apologize you for my delay in answering to your kind letter of May 5.

5. I have to (must) apologize you for not answering your letter in time.

6. I must ask you to kindly accept our excuses, late as they are.

五、特此奉告等

To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of;

To bring to one’s notice (knowledge); To lay before one;

To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of;

To announce; To remark; To call one’s attention to; To remind one of; etc.

1. We are pleased to inform you that

2. We have pleasure in informing you that

3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of

4. We have the honour to inform you that (of)

5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that

6. We have to inform you that (of)

7. We have to advise you of (that)

8. We wish to inform you that (of)

9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of)

10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of)

11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice

12. Please allow us to call your attention to

13. Permit us to remind you that (of)

14. May we ask your attention to

15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of)

篇2:商务英语信函参考

商务英语信函参考模板

一、初次开场白:

It is my pleasure to write here for you.

二、回复开场白:

Further to our conversation earlier, .........

As discussed over the phone, .......

Thanks for you kind reply.

Thank you for your inquiry/email.

Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to receive your reply!

Thanks for your mail of ............

三、结尾:

We will noted and many thanks!

I hope everything with you is fine.

Many thanks for your support.

I hope you are well and in good health!

FYI: for your information

四、深盼贵公司及早回复

(1) We hope to receive your favors at early date.

(2) We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay.

(3) We await good news with patience.

(4) We hope to receive a favorable reply per return mail.

(5) We await the favor of your early (prompt) reply.

(6) A prompt reply would greatly oblige us.

(7) We trust you will favor us with an early (prompt) reply.

(8) We trust that you will reply us immediately.

(9) We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply.

(10) Will you please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter?

(11) Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do?

(12) We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post.

(13) We are waiting (anxious to receive) your early reply.

(14) We should appreciate an early reply.

(15) We thank you for the courtesy to your early attention.

(16) We hope to receive your reply with the least possible delay.

(17) Kindly reply at your earliest convenience.

(18) Please send your reply by the earliest delivery.

(19) Please send your reply by messenger.

(20) Please reply immediately.

(21) Please favor us with your reply as early as possible.

(22) Please write to us by tonights mail, without fail.

(23) May we remind you that we are awaiting your early reply?

(24) May we request the favor of your early reply?

(25) A prompt reply would help us greatly.

(26) A prompt reply will greatly oblige us.

(27) Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

(28) Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed.

(29) We look forward to receiving your early reply.

(30) As the matter is urgent, an early reply will reply.

(31) We reply on receiving your reply by return of post.

篇3:常用商务英语句型

常用商务英语句型

stop over on the way?

我在中途可以停吗?

2 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?

请给我一张去芝加哥的'单程二等票好吗?

3 Are there any discount tickets for me?

给我有折扣吗?

4 What time does the plane take off?

飞机何时起飞呢?

5 One way or a round trip ticket?

单程票还是双程票呢?

6 What time does the first train to Boston leave?

第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?

7 Is it direct train?这是直达车吗?

8 What platform does the train leave from?

这班车从哪个站台开出呢?

9 By what time should I check in?

我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?

10 What is the boarding time?何时登机呢?

篇4:商务英语常用精选句型

76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?

请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?

77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?

你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?

78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?

去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

79 Where do I pick up the ticket?

我什么地方拿机票?

80 From which station does the train leave?

这列火车从哪个站开出呢?

81 Can I stop over on the way

我在中途可以停吗?

82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?

请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?

83 Are there any discount tickets for me?

给我有折扣吗?

84 What time does the plane take off?

飞机何时起飞呢?

85 One way or a round trip ticket?

单程票还是双程票呢?

86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?

第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?

87 Is it direct train?

这是直达车吗?

88 What platform does the train leave from?

这班车从哪个站台开出呢?

89 By what time should I check in

我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?

90 What is th boarding time?

何时登机呢?

91 How much is the excess baggage charge?

超额行李费多少钱?

92 Will this flight leave on time?

这班机准时起飞吗?

93 Can I bring this on the plane?

这件我可以带上飞机吗?

94 What is the gate number?

登机门是几号?

95 Are there reserved seats on the train?

车上有预订座位吗?

96 Where is gate six?

6号登机门在哪儿?

97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?

98 Has this seat number started boarding

这个座位号已开始登机了吗?

99 Where is the ticket office?

售票处在哪儿?

100 How long is the ticket valid4?

这车票有效期多久?

篇5:商务英语常用精选句型

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?

张去那边的往返票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?

你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?

可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?

可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains

下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

我应该在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?

你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket?

你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration?

入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage?

我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule?

起飞时间准时吗?

63 How long will the flight be delayed?

班机诞误多长时间?

64 What's the cause of the delay?

什么原因延误?

65 Will the flight be delayed?

这班机会延误吗

66 May I have baggage tags?

请给我行李标签好吗?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?

对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out?

请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?

请给一份海关申报表好吗?

70 May I have a disembarkation card?

请给我一张离机卡好吗?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit?

这个在免税限额内吗?

72 Where''s a tax-free shop?

免税店在哪儿?

73 What time should I be at the departure gate?

我在什么时间到登机门

74 Could you help me find my baggage?

请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

75 Will the flight be canceled?

这班机会被取消吗?

篇6:商务英语常用精选句型

商务英语常用精选句型

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper1 to Chicago.

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage

这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飞机前部。

6 I missed my train.

我未赶上火车。

7 I haven't nothing to declare.

我没有要申报的东西。

8 It's all personal effects.

这些东西都是我私人用的。

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我会在机场柜台拿机票

10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund2 on this ticket.

我要退这张票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station.

你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 We have only one a day for New York.

到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 Sorry, they are already full.

抱歉,全部满了。

18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要预订一个座位去纽约

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

班机号码是9月5日AK708。

20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10点半有班机。

21 I'm looking for my baggage。

我正在找我的行李。

22 I'd like to make a reservation

我想预订。

23 The sooner, the better.

越快越好。

24 I'd like to change my reservation.

我想变更一下我的预订。

25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

篇7:商务英语常用精选句型

26 My reservation number is 2991.

我的预订号码是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday.

我昨天预订的

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 The laundry is not dry enough.

衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent3 in the washer.

我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 This stain is really stubborn.

这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 The train is comfortable.

坐火车很舒服。

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托运行李。

37 He guessed the train would come in early.

他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 The stations are always full of people

火车站里经常挤满了人。

39 I hope you have a good trip.

祝你旅途愉快。

40 You need to transfer at Central Station.

你必须在中央车站换车。

41 How long are you going to stay here?

你要在这里停留多久?

42 Do you have anything to declare?

你有东西要申报关税吗?

43 What's the purpose of your visit?

你旅行的目的是什么?

44 What time does the ship leave?

船什么时间启航?

45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?

这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 Could you please give me the departure time?

你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?

我坐船去需要预订吗

48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?

去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 When would you like to return?

你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

篇8:商务英语索赔信函

商务英语索赔信函

1.We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.

我们不得不就货物劣质产生的损失索赔6,000美金

2.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.

我们被迫向你索赔20,000美金,其与不合格品价值相等

3.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.

只有你方降价20%,我们才愿接近这批货

4.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.

我们希望你方尽早解决索赔

5.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.

短货索赔须在货到30日内执行

6.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.

请早日将索赔款汇给我们

7.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.

检查时,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损

8.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.

请一周内发货,更换另外5台冰箱并就五台总金额降价30%

9.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.

若你方尽可能地更换机器,我们将不胜感激

10.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.

我们坚持你方发来优质产品来更换次品

篇9:商务英语外贸英语信函

1. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.

作为特例,我们可以考虑接受付款交单支付

2.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.

如果每笔交易低于500美金,我们同意30日承兑交单条件

3.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.

我们同意45日承兑交单条款

4.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.

鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单

5.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.

只有每笔交易低于1,000美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受

6.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

我们要求下单时预付10%,余额在60日内必须付清

7.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

我们只能接受20%本地货币现金支付,其余80%应以信用证在交货期前15日到30日开出

8. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.

如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以6%计算在每年年底结算

9.Full payments must be made within 60 days.

全部付款须在60日内付清

10.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.

电报应在船期前至少5日到达中国银行

11.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.

每单信用证应有30日期限到达我方

12.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.

你方需在船期15-20日前付款至我司开户银行

13.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head

office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.

付款应在合同签订之日起5日内以电报方式抵达我司在中国银行北京总部的帐户

14.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.

合同签订之日起30日内需提前支付合同金额的'25%款项

15.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.

付款分五次支付,每次为总金额的25%

16.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in

advance.

我们要求45日内全额付清且有15%的现金折扣

17.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.

接到装船通知须全额付清

18.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我们要求船期前一个月向我们开具信用证支付

19.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.

你方被要求付5,000美金作为首付

20.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.

合同金额的10%应以现金提前支付,剩下的90%以信用证开具即期汇票支付

篇10:商务英语外贸英语信函参考

商务英语外贸英语信函参考大全

1.We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.

很高兴告知你方,你们所订的'货物今天已运出

2.We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.

很高兴告知你方,上一次寄送货物已如期运送

3.The m/s “ Vicoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. today.

承载你方303号订单货物的“ Vicoria”船已离开我方港口

4.The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.

船预计在10月28日到达你方港口,你们现在可以做好提货的准备

5.The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.

货物由“ Eli:”号直航船在5月10号运出,预计在6月1日前到达上海

6.We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.

我们相信货物会完好无损地到达你方

7.We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.

我们相信货物会安全到达你方,并且使你满意

8.We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.

我们已把你方订购的印度地毯运出,将在下周五到达你方港口

9.For shirts under contract No 60,we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.

我们预订了“Eagle”号船的船舱来承载你方60号合同下的衬衫.预计在下个月月初到达你方

城市

10.The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.

货物将从下个月开始按月分三期运送

商务英语信函回信写作

商务英语促销信函范文

商务英语外贸英语信函参考

商务英语常用口语句型

商务英语信函常用基础资料

商务英语信函的词汇特征分析

商务英语格式信息 : 英文商务信函写作格式

商务信函 范文

商务信函范文

商业信函范文

商务英语信函常用句型(精选10篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的商务英语信函常用句型,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档