下面是小编为大家整理的出国英语急用口语:预订宾馆(共含8篇),欢迎阅读与收藏。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“emo牛肉汤包”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
Do you have a room available for this weekend?
这个周末你们还有空房吗?
Would you like two twin beds or one queen-sized bed?
你是要有两张单人床的房间,还是要有一张大号床的房间?
We offer a complimentary breakfast buffet and free parking.
我们附送自助早餐和免费停车。
Let me give you my credit card number to reserve a room.
请用我的信用卡号给我订一间房。
When do you need the room?
你要订何时的房间?
There's a vacant room.
我们有一间空房。
May I have your name?
请问你的姓名?
Is there any vacant room?
你们还有空房吗?
How much do you charge for a night?
每晚的房价多少?
Could I make a reservation for September 8th?
我能预订一间9月8日的房间吗?
How long will you be staying with us?
你要在我们这儿住几天呢?
Do you have a special business rate?
你们有特殊商务优惠价吗?
Using credit card would be more convenient.
用信用卡方便一些。
Would you prefer a smoking or nonsmoking room?
你想要可以吸烟的还是禁烟的房间?
Do you have a conference room I could use for business meetings?
你们有可以举行商务会谈的会议室吗?
Would you like a king or queen-sized beds?
你要特大号还是大号床?
Kent Motel. May I help you?
这里是肯特汽车旅馆。要我帮忙吗?
What kind of room would you like?
您要什么样的房间?
How many nights will you stay?
您要住几个晚上?
What time do you think you'll be checking in?
您什么时候入住呢?
What day are you planning to arrive,sir?
你打算哪一天到,先生?
Just for one night?
就住一个晚上?
For when,madam?
要什么时候的,女士?
A triple room.
一间三人房。
I'm going to pay with traveler's cheques.
我用旅行支票支付。
Does this charge include breakfast?
这费用包括早餐吗?
I want a quiet room.
我想要一间安静的房间。
I want a room on a higher floor.
我要一间高层的房间。
I want a room away from the noise of the traffic.
我要一间远离交通噪音的房间。
Do you have a single room?
有没有单人房?
Do you have a room with bath?
有没有带浴室的房间?
Do you have a room with a nice view?
有没有可以眺望风景的房间?
I'm staying two nights.
我要住2个晚上。
I'm staying at least a week.
我至少要住一个星期。
Reservation Desk. What can I do for you?
这是预订处。您要预订房间吗?
I want to book a suite for my family and me.
我想为我和我的家人订一间套房。
Could you recommend another hotel for me?
您能推荐另一家旅馆给我吗?
Not until you have paid 10 percent margin.
您只要支付10%的预订金,我们就予以确认。
What exactly is a standard suite?
标准套房的设施到底怎样?
I hope we can help you at some time.
但愿以后能为您服务。
I'd like to cancel my booking.
我想取消预订。
I'm sorry we are booked out.
很遗憾,已经住满了。
Are you interested?
感兴趣吗?
How many guests will there be in your party?
您一行几位?
Would you like a double room with a front view or the one with a rear view?
您喜欢朝阳的双人房间,还是背阴的双人房间?
What's the price difference?
两种房间的价格有什么不同?
How much is it for the single room?
单人房间的房价是多少?
I booked a double room five days ago.
5天前我预订了一个双人房间。
Are there rooms available for tomorrow evening?
明天晚上有空房吗?
Will you be using a credit card?
你使用信用卡付账吗?
Could you tell me what the rate is for a double room per night?
你能告诉我双人间每晚的价格吗?
There is some discount for groups.
团体订房有优惠。
Is there a special for a group reservation?
团体预订是不是可以打折?
We look forward to your visit.
我们盼望您的光临。
Does anyone speak Chinese?
有会说中文的人吗?
I can't make myself understood.
我语言不通。
I don't know how to say it in English.
我不知道这个用英语怎么说。
I had my bag stolen.
我的包被偷了。
I lost my passport.
我的护照丢了。
Where's my wallet?
我的钱包呢?
I'm sure I had it with me.
我肯定带着的。
I had my wallet pickpocketed on the subway.
我的皮夹在乘地铁时被偷了。
I've been robbed!
我被抢了!
I have lost my purse. Can you tell me what I should do?
我的钱包丢了。你能告诉我应该怎么做吗?
What did the young man look like?
那个年轻人长得什么样?
Can you give me a description of the assailant?
你能描述一下攻击者吗?
What does the pickpocket look like?
扒手长得什么样?
Could you tell me the contents of the purse?
你能告诉我钱包里面有什么吗?
Where did you lose it?
您在哪里丢的?
I just came back to find my room burgled.
我回来时发现我的房间被盗了。
Could I have it registered?
我可以作一下登记吗?
Your name,please?
请问您的名字?
When can I get it back?
我什么时候可以取回?
Could I get it back now?
我能把它取走吗?
Could you tell me where I can take a lift?
请问我在哪儿能乘电梯?
Can I walk there?
我可以走着去吗?
Which way is east?
哪一条是往东的路?
Where are we now?
我们现在是在什么地方?
Please point out where I am on this map.
请在这张地图上指出我现在的位置。
Which way is south?
哪一条路是往南的?
Is there a shorter way?
有没有更近的路?
Can I walk there in twenty minutes?
我可以在20分钟之内走到那儿吗?
But could you tell me the nearest way to Swan Hotel?
你可以告诉我到天鹅宾馆最近的路怎么走吗?
Excuse me. I'm trying to find Queen Building. How can I get there?
打扰一下,我正在找王后大厦,我怎么才能到那儿?
Which way shall I take? I want to go back to Tide Hotel.
我想回泰得宾馆,我该走哪条道?
Excuse me. I'm not going in the right direction to the post office, am I?
打扰一下。去邮局我走的方向不对,是吗?
Excuse me! Could you tell me where the nearest hotel is?
对不起!请告诉我最近的旅馆在哪儿?
Walk along 4th Avenue until you get to 51st Street,and then turn left.
沿着第4大道直走到51街,然后左转。
Please show me where I am.
请告诉我我现在所处的位置。
I'm lost.
我迷路了。
I'm confused. Where are we now?
我糊涂了,我们现在在什么地方呢?
I was wondering if you could help me. I've got lost on my way back to the hotel.
请帮帮忙,我找不到回旅馆的路了。
Would you please direct me to the university?
您能给我指一下去大学的路吗?
Excuse me,is there a shortcut I can take to Town Hall?
请问,有去市政厅的近道吗?
Will you tell me the best way to Town Hall?
请告诉我去市政厅的最佳路线,好吗?
Could you please show me the way to the airport on this map?
您能在地图上指给我去机场的路吗?
How can I get to the town center?
我去市中心怎么走?
I'm not going in the wrong direction,am I?
我没走错路,对吧?
Is this the right way to downtown?
这是通往市区的路吧?
Am I going north?
我现在是在往北走吗?
What street do I turn on?
在哪条街转弯?
How far is it from here?
离这儿有多远?
Is it very far from here?
离这儿很远吗?
Can you point out where the post office is?
您能指一下邮局在哪儿吗?
Is there a bookstore anywhere near here?
这附近有书店吗?
What floor is your office on?
你的办公室在几楼?
What building is your office in?
你的办公室在哪幢楼里?
What street is your office on?
你的办公楼在哪条街上?
What major streets is that between?
那儿有哪些主要街道?
Which is more convenient for me,by trolley bus or by subway?
乘电车还是乘地铁对我更方便?
It's not within walking distance.
那可不是走路可以到达的。
It's a ways away.
那可是远得很呢。
It's a good ten miles from here.
从这里到那里至少有10英里呢。
It's out in the boonies.
那地方远离市中心。
It's very near here.
离这里很近。
It's up the road.
沿着大路就走到了。
It's over there in front of the drugstore.
就在那儿,那个药店前面。
It's the third building from here.
从这里数第3幢楼。
It's two doors past the post office.
过了邮局再往前走2个门就到了。
It's next door.
就在隔壁。
It's only about two blocks down this street.
从这条街向下走2个街区就是。
You can see it on the horizon.
就在视线范围之内了。
You can see the sign over there clearly.
你可以清楚地看到那儿的标志了。
The place you want is only a few steps ahead on your left.
在你左边往前走几步路就是你要找的地方。
It's up ahead on the left.
向左再走一些路就到了。
It's on your left,
就在你左边。
It's only about five minutes' walk.
步行只要5分钟就到了。
Please turn right at the traffic lights.
请在红绿灯处右转。
Stay to your left.
一直往右走。
Walk two blocks till you see a bank.
步行2个街区,你会看见一个银行。
Keep going till you pass the church,and then go left.
一直往前走,过了教堂后左拐。
Head downtown and it's just before the park.
往市中心的方向走,公园前便是。
Go through three lights and turn right at the fourth.
过了3道红绿灯后,第4道往右拐。
After the stop sign,turn in the next driveway.
过了禁止通行的标志后,在下一个车道转弯。
You've come too far.
你走过了。
You must go back a little way.
你得往回走一段了。
I'm sorry,I'm not sure. You can ask someone else.
很抱歉,我也拿不准。你可以问问别人。
I'm sorry,this is my first time here,too.
对不起,我也是初来此地。
I'm a stranger here myself, and I do not know much about this place.
我也是外地人,对这里也不熟悉。
I suggest you ask the cop over there.
我建议你去问那边的警察。
You've way off.
你完全走错了。
It's only a couple of yards away.
再走几步就到了。
Go straight down the street.
沿这条街直走。
We need to stop and get some gas.
我们得停下来加油。
See,the warning light is on.
你看,警示灯亮了。
I feel so worried that my car will run out of gas on the middle of the highway.
我好担心我的车会在高速公路上没油。
I'm running low.
我的车已经快没油了。
My car will be on “ E” ?
我的车子就要显示“没油”了。
Do you want a fill up?
您要把油箱加满吗?
Regular,Super,or Premium Unleaded?
“普通”,“高级”或“高级无铅汽油”?
Put in a liter of engine oil,please.
请加1公升机油。
I'd like some gas,as much as you can.
我想加汽油,越多越好。
There's always a gas station or two at every exit of a highway.
高速公路的每一个出口都有一两个加油站。
I forgot to find out how to open the gas tank.
我忘了问清楚该怎么开油箱盖。
This is a self-service station,and it's cheaper if you pay in cash.
这是自助加油站,付现金比较便宜。
Do you think I should put in premium or regular?
你觉得我应该加高级汽油还是普通汽油?
I'd better check the oil.
我最好检查一下机油。
What type of gas do you want?
要什么型号的油?
I need an oil change.
我要换油。
I've run out of gas.
汽油用光了。
Do you know of any station which is open now?
你知道现在还有哪个加油站营业吗?
Please get on board from Platform Two.
请从2站台上车。
All aboard please. The train is leaving.
请大家上车,火车马上就要开了。
Stand clear of the doors.
不要站在车门口。
Please move away from the doors.
请从车门口挪开。
No smoking or littering.
禁止吸烟,禁止乱丢杂物。
Please have your tickets ready for the conductor.
请准备好您的车票让检票员检票。
Next stop is St. Louis.
下一站是圣路易斯站。
How do I get to Platform 3?
我该怎么到第3站台呢?
Is this the train for Hefei?
请问这是去合肥的车吗?
The train's ten minutes behind schedule.
列车晚点10分钟。
Excuse me,can you tell me which car is No. 10,please?
劳驾,请你告诉我10号车厢在哪儿?
Where shall we put out suitcases?
行李箱放哪儿呢?
The suitcase and the bag can go on the luggage rack.
手提箱和包可以放在行李架上。
You'd better put your luggage on the rack first.
您最好先把行李放在行李架上。
Train No. 19 for Charing Cross is leaving directly.
开往查尔林克罗斯的19次列车马上就要开了。
Will all non-passengers leave the train right away?
请送客的马上下车。
Would you mind if I open this window?
我打开窗子你介意吗?
When does the dining car open for dinner?
餐车什么时间开饭?
Which way is the dining car?
餐车在哪个方向?
What time will breakfast be served?
什么时间开始供应早饭?
Is there a dining car on the train?
车上有餐车吗?
I don't have an express ticket. May I get on the 11:58 train?
我没有快车票,我可以搭11点58分的火车吗?
Where is the baggage counter?
托运行李的柜台在哪里?
Where is the baggage office?
托运行李的办事处在哪里?
Where do I check my baggage?
我要到哪里托运行李?
From what platform does the train start?
火车从哪个月台开出?
Which platform should I go to catch the 3:30 train for Belgium?
我要到哪个月台搭3点半开往比利时的火车?
Which track does the train for Paris start from?
开往巴黎的火车从哪条线上开出?
Is this the place for the train to Brussels?
是在这儿等开往布鲁塞尔的火车吗?
Where do I catch the A train?
我在哪里搭A车呢?
Can I see a domestic timetable?
我能看一看国内时刻表吗?
What's the fare?
票价是多少?
I wonder whether you grant discount.
我想知道你们有没有打折。
Could you give us any discount?
能给我们打折吗?
Can you tell me if there is a flight to New York?
有飞往纽约的航班吗?
You have three flights to Las Vegas?
你们共有3次飞往拉斯维加斯的航班吗?
Do you have any direct flight to Tokyo?
你们有没有直飞东京的航班?
Please tell me your name.
请告诉我您的名字。
Let me see what's available.
我查一下有什么航班。
I want to go coach,and I'd prefer a morning flight.
我要普通舱,还有我想要早上的航班。
Check-in time is 7 :45.
7点45分起办理登机手续。
I'd like to make a reservation for two to Los Angeles.
我要预订两张去洛杉矶的机票。
For what day?
请问要哪一天的?
I prefer a morning flight.
我要上午的航班。
I'd like to get a seat on a flight to Amsterdam tomorrow.
我想订一张明天飞往阿姆斯特丹的机票。
Both flights have seats available.
两次航班都有座位。
Which airline would you like to take?
您想乘哪家航空公司的航班?
Any particular line?
有特定的航空公司吗?
One way or return?
单程票还是返程票?
Smoking or nonsmoking?
吸烟还是不吸烟?
Aisle or window seat?
过道边上的座位还是靠窗的座位?
All seats have been booked.
票位都订出去了。
Can you get them?
能订得到吗?
Where would the stopover be?
中途要在哪儿停?
There are three between landing and departure.
整个停留时间为3个小时。
You'll have to get to the airport by 8:00,at the latest.
你最迟要在8点钟到机场。
Which would you prefer,first or economy?
您想订头等舱还是经济舱?
When can I get my ticket?
我什么时候可以取票?
Can you tell me what time we're arriving in Rome?
你能告诉我,我们何时抵达罗马吗?
You have a stopover in Tokyo.
途中在东京停留。
You don't need a reservation.
您不必预订机票。
How much do I have to pay altogether?
我一共该付多少钱?
How much do I have to pay?
我该付多少钱?
Do I give the money to you or the cashier?
把钱给您,还是交到收款台?
Give the money to you?
把钱交给您吗?
Please give the money to the cashier.
请到收款台付款。
OK, invoice,please.
好,请开票吧。
Please invoice as office stuff.
请开张办公用品的票。
Is this the line waiting to pay?
这里排队付款吗?
Excuse me,what does the line wait to buy?
对不起,这是排队买什么的?
Who is the last one?
哪位是最后一个?
Excuse me,are you the last one?
对不起,您是最后一位吗?
Is that you who accepts patching money?
补交的钱给您吗?
Do I have to be in line if patching money?
补交款还用排队吗?
Here is the bill. Would you please pay at the cashier over there?
这是您的购物票,请到这边收银处交款好吗?
Do you accept traveler's cheques?
我可以用旅行支票吗?
Can I get it tax-free?
我可以用免税价买下吗?
Receipt,please.
请给我收据。
Do you accept credit card?
你们收信用卡吗?
Can I pay in Chinese yuan?
我可以付人民币吗?
Can I use VISA?
我可以用VISA卡吗?
How much does it amount to?
总共多少钱?
Where is the cash desk?
收款台在哪里?
Will that be cash or charge?
您用现金还是卡?
Both cash and charge are acceptable.
付现金和刷卡都行。
I'm sorry sir,but these appear to be counterfeit notes.
先生,对不起,这些钱看起来是伪钞。
I'm afraid I was short changed. Could you look into it?
恐怕你少找我零钱了。请你查一下好吗?
Would you ring these up for me here?
我可以在这里结账吗?
Thank you for shopping with us.
谢谢光临本店。
Where do I go to board my connecting flight to Seoul?
我要到哪儿转乘飞往汉城的飞机?
Could you put me on the earliest possible connecting flight to Shanghai?
您能安排我乘坐最早的飞往上海的联运航班吗?
When is the next flight to Beijing?
飞往北京的下次航班是什么时间?
I've missed my connecting flight.
我没赶上转机。
My flight is at another terminal.
我要搭的班机是在另一个航空站。
We'll have to change planes in Moscow.
我们需要在莫斯科转机。
Can you tell me where the transit lounge is?
您能告诉我候机大厅在哪儿吗?
Excuse me,sir. Could you tell me where to check in?
对不起,先生,请问应该在哪儿办转机手续?
Excuse me,I'm transferring to Paris here. Is this the right counter to check in at?
请问,我在这儿转机到巴黎,是在这儿检票吗?
I'm a transit passenger for flight 217. Can you tell me where to go?
我是转乘217次航班的旅客。您能告诉我往哪儿走吗?
Excuse me.Is this the transit counter?
抱歉,这是办理过境柜台吗?
Do I have to change planes?
我需要转机吗?
How do I transfer to Phoenix?
我要如何转机到凤凰城?
★ 英语自我介绍口语
★ 出国热英语作文
★ 夜饭预订广告语
★ 夜饭预订广告词
★ 商品房预订协议书