以下是小编为大家准备的美国生活中的俚语精选(共含9篇),欢迎大家前来参阅。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“沉迷中的相遇”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
That's old fashioned
那已过时了。
I'm not as picky as you
我没有像你那样挑剔。
He holds a top job
他位居要职。
That's more like it
那还差不多。
Too good to be true
简直太好了。
Excuse me,could I have this dance?
我可以请你跳支舞吗?
How did your shopping go?
你买了些什么?
That's for sure
当然。(表肯定)
I'll show you the way
我为你带路。
I can't cut down the money tree
我不能错过赚钱的机会。
That's more than I can say
我无可奉告。
Could you give me some discount?
可以算我便宜一些吗?
Can't you take less?
少算点行不行?
You can't get it cheap!
这个价钱最便宜不过了!
That's better
那好多了。
Let down your hair!
坦白地说吧!
I can never thank you enough
我不知道该怎样谢你才好。
I need a steady job
我需要一个固定的差事。
Thanks for telling me
谢谢你告诉我。
Let your hair dry!
你别神气!
I don't mean to offend you
我不是故意冒犯你的。
I simply can't afford it
我根本就买不起。
You are always taking without giving
你总是占别人的便宜。
Money makes the mare go
有钱能使鬼推磨。
I don't see how it could be
这个根本不可能。
Why not give up smoking?
为什么不戒烟?
We must keep in mind our final objective and our mission
我们必须牢记我们的最后目标和任务。
Be sure to keep in touch with me while you are away
当你离开时,要跟我确保联络。
Why do you kill time every day?
你为何每天都消磨时间?
How could he say no?
他怎敢说不帮忙?
How could I say no?
我怎么好意思拒绝?
Take your choice!
选一个吧!
Fish in troubled waters
趁火打劫(混水摸鱼)。
I don't know what you are talking about
我不知道你在胡说些什么。
Now I'm safe and sound
现在我安全无忧了。
Don't worry,I'm going to get even some day
不要担心,总有一天我会报复的。
Don't fuss at me,please!
请不要烦扰我。
Every day had it's day
总有出头的一天。
How long have you been here?
你来这里有多久了?
We talked our hearts out
我们互吐心声。
I'm ready,fire away!
我准备好了,开始吧!
Don't make a federal case out of this matter
不要把此事虚张声势出去。
That's a fake
那是个骗局。
Excuse me,I have to take a leak
对不起,我要去上厕所。
You have to keep your ears to the ground
你要提高警惕。
I got a big favor to ask you
我想请你帮个大忙。
We have a moral responsibility
我们有道义上的责任。
Don't talk behind people's backs
不要在别人背后说别人的坏话。
Don't monkey with my car
别乱搞我的车子。
If the bridge is destroyed our plans will be all shot
如果桥梁遭受破坏,我们的计划就完蛋了。
So that's how it's done!
原来是如此!
Don't you talk back to me or I'll hit you
别还嘴,否则我揍你。
Check in
登记住进旅馆。
Check out
付账退旅馆。
I know it's a bad time for you
我知道你现在心情不好。
It's a waste of time!
简直是在浪费时间!
Waste one's breath
浪费口舌。
I know a thing or two
我略知一二。
You do all the talking
由你代表去交涉好了。
I like your style
我喜欢你这样的调调。
Let him have his own way
让其为所欲为。
I know you better than yourself!
我把你看穿了!
Please,say it with flowers
请帮我说几句好话吧!
He is an eager beaver
他是一个工作勤奋的人。
I don't like this stuff
我不喜欢这样东西。
Ready-made
成品。
Sorry to have kept you waiting
对不起,让你久等了。
It's my pleasure to know you
认识阁下,深感荣幸。
Pleasure is mine
是我的荣幸。
Come up and see me sometime
有空儿请来玩。
You get the point
你说对了。
May I take your order?
请问点些什么?
air sick
晕机
sea sick
晕船
I'm going to be upset!
我要生气了!
We have something in common
我们有许多相同之处。
He is a crook
他是个骗子。
That is not fair
那是不公平的。
That is very interesting
那真有趣。
That is so!
原来如此!
That is too bad!
那太可惜了!
Is that so?
真有那回事吗?
I'm through!
我完了!
I'll see
我考虑一下。
Are you all right?
你没有问题吧?
I'm together
我没有问题。
Sorry for being late
抱歉来迟了。
You're crazy!
你疯了!
You're tense
你太紧张了。
You OK?
你没事吧?你还好吗?
He is something
你实在了不起。
No comment
无可奉告。
Go celebrate
我们好好庆祝一下。
Lazybones!
懒骨头!
Behave yourself!
放规矩些!
It is secondhand
这是二流货。
Get with it!
迁就一点吧!
Let's have a chat
我们聊聊天吧。
What is going on?
怎么一回事?
He is a sponge
他是海量。
He doesn't say much
他沉默寡言。
What is wrong with me?
我做错什么事了?
Did you have lunch?
你吃过午饭了没有?
I just finished
我刚吃过。
Payday
发薪水的日子
He's been after me to go!
他一直在逼我走!
We did it in on time
我们很快就做好了。
His heart's in the right place
他的心肠不错。
My wife goes through my pockets at night
我太太每晚都搜我的口袋。
So and so
某某
Tell me when
我随时奉陪。
When will you grow up?
你什么时候才算长得大?
What does it have to do with you?
这个与你有何关系?
Are you sure you have never done that before?
你敢说你没有做过那件事吗?
I am more than happy
我很高兴。
When things go wrong,smile
当事情不如意时,要泰然处之。
What the heck?
什么鬼东西?
What the heck made you do that?
你怎么搞的,会做出那种事情来?
You don't get it?It's so simple
这么简单,你都不懂?
Bring me up-to-date
给我最新消息。
When in Rome,do as the Romans do
入乡随俗。
What on earth are you doing?
你究竟在搞什么?
Frightened of what?You are not a kid
怕什么?你又不是小孩子。
Don't annoy me
别烦我。
What the hell is this?
这他妈的是怎么一回事?
Are you trying to get me off your payroll?
你想把我解雇是不是?
That is the best excuse you could come up with?
那就是你找出来的最佳借口吗?
Everyone has an itch for money
人人都想发财。
What the heck are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼?
Are you through with the paper?
你把报纸看完了没有?
You appreciate something only after you lose it
东西失去时,才觉得其可贵。
What are you up to?
你在搞什么名堂?
What makes you think that?
什么事情使你那样想?
What kept you so long?
什么事耽误你这样久?
Go Dutch
各自付账。
The heat is on,you had better go!
情况紧急,你最好赶快离开!
What's your line?
你是从事哪一行业?
Is she the one for you?
她是你的意中人吗?
You'd better get to the point
你最好把话说清楚。
What the heck is that?
那是什么玩意?
Nobody's sweatheart is ugly
情人眼里出西施。
How can I ever thank you?
我该怎样感激你才好?
One day you have to face it
总有一天你要面对现实。
What kind of food do you like?
你喜欢吃什么菜?
Will you stop treating me like a child?
请你不要把我当小孩子看待好吗?
I want to show you something
我要给你看点儿东西。
Don't stick your nose in it
不要多管闲事。
You may take it anyway you like
你要怎么想都可以。
You are the apple of my eye
你是我心爱的人。
What's the beef?
发什么牢骚?
★ 生活大爆炸俚语
★ 英语俚语中的动物
★ 北京俚语
★ 长沙俚语
★ 美国生活常用习语