这次小编给大家整理了奥运志愿者英语培训教程-祝贺(共含9篇),供大家阅读参考。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“昼夜流年”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-祝贺
第十四课:祝贺 Congratulations
1. A: We signed the contract. 我们已经签了合同。
B: Congratulations! 祝贺你们!
2. A: We got the job done! 我们已经完成任务了!
B: Let's celebrate! 让我们庆祝一下!
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-08奥运
第四课 关于奥运会 About the Olympics
【C=Chinese, W=Westerner】
1. C: What do you think about Beijing hosting the Olympic Games?
你对北京主办奥运会持什么观点?
W: I think it's a great chance for the world to know more about China.
我觉得这是一个让世界更加了解中国的大好机会。
2. C: Do you think the Olympics will be successful in Beijing?
你认为北京奥运会会成功吗?
W: I'm sure the games will be a great success.
我坚信这次盛会将会非常圆满。
3. C: What do people in your country think about the Olympic Games being held in China?
你们国家的'人怎么看待在中国举办奥运会?
W: They think it was a good decision by the International Olympic Committee. They are very curious about China.
他们认为这是国际奥委会的英明决定。他们对中国感到很好奇。
4. C: What do you think Beijing needs to do to prepare for the Olympics?
你认为北京应为奥运会准备些什么?
W: I think the people of Beijing must study English well. I also think Beijing needs to continue improving the environment as well.
我认为北京人必须学好英语,北京的环境也需要进一步改善。
5. C: What do you think of the slogan “New Beijing,Great Olympics”?
你觉得“新北京,新奥运”这个口号怎么样?
W: I think that Beijing really is a new city. It combines modern technology with ancient history. It's a world-class city for sure.
在我看来北京的确是一个崭新的城市。她将现代科技与历史文明完美结合。她绝对是一个世界级的都市。
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-赞美
第九课:赞美/Compliments
01. A: You look great!
你看上去棒极了!
B: Thank you. I'm flattered.
谢谢你,过奖了。
02. A: What a beautiful place!
这地方真美!
B: It sure is.
确实如此。
03. A: Your Chinese is really surprising.
你的中文令人惊讶。
B: Really? Do you think so?
真的吗?你真的这样认为吗?
04. A: You have a good sense of humor.
你真幽默。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
05. A: You're doing a good job.
干得好。
B: Thanks! I'm trying my best.
谢谢!我会尽力的`。
06. A:You use chopsticks so well.Where did
you learn?
你用筷子用得真好,在哪儿学的?
B: My wife is Chinese.
我妻子是中国人。
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-看病
第十七课:看病 Seeing a Doctor
01. What's bothering you?
你有什么不舒服的.?
02. What's the trouble?
有什么不舒服的?
03. What hurts you?
你有什么不舒服的?
04. How long have you been feeling like this?
你有这种感觉多久了?
05. About a week now.
到现在大约一星期了。
06. When did the pain start?
什么时候开始疼的?
07. I don't feel like eating anything.
我什么都不想吃。
08. I feel like I'm burning up.
我感觉很烫很热。
09. I have a headache.
我头疼。
10. I seem to have pain all over.
我感觉全身都疼。
11. My whole body feels weak.
我全身都觉得很虚弱。
12. You'll be all right soon.
你不久就会康复的。
13. It's nothing serious.
不严重。
14. There's nothing to be alarmed about.
没必要惊慌。
15. Don't over do things.
不要过度疲劳。
16. Go home and rest for at least three or four days.
回家休息至少三四天。
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-天气
第十二课:天气 Weather
1. A: Beautiful day, isn't it?
今天天气不错。
B: Absolutely.
确实如此。
2. A: What do you think of the weather here?
你认为这儿的天气怎样?
B: It's wonderful, but a little too hot for me.
非常好,就是有点太热了。
3. A: Beijing is a great place to visit in fall!
秋天的北京是旅游的好地方。
B: It sure is.
的确如此。
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-交通事故
第十六课 交通事故 Car accident
01. I'd like to report a car accident.
我要报告一起交通事故。
02. We've had a car accident.
我们遇到一起车祸。
03. I've been involved in a head-on collision.
我的车迎面撞上了。
04. My friend fell unconscious.
我的朋友昏过去了。
05. There's an injured person here.
有人受伤了。
06. My friend was hit by a car. He's bleeding from the head.
我的朋友被车撞了,他的头在流血。
07. We were victims of a hit and run driver.
我们被车撞了,肇事司机逃逸。
08. Tell me the situation, please.
请告诉我当时的情况。
09. Around what time did it happen?
大概几点钟发生的`。
10. Do you remember the plate number of the
hit and run car?
你还记得肇事逃逸汽车的车牌吗?
11. It wasn't my fault.
那不是我的错。
12. Could you call an ambulance for me?
请帮忙叫辆救护车好吗?
13. Would you please call a doctor for me?
请帮忙叫医生好吗?
14. The doctor will examine you in a minute.
医生马上给你检查。
15. Please take me to the hospital.
请送我到医院。
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-感谢
第十课:感谢/Gratitude
01. A: Thank you very much!
非常感谢!
B: You're welcome. It's my pleasure.
不用客气,我感到非常荣幸。
02. A: Thank you for coming.
感谢光临。
B: Thank you for inviting me.
谢谢你的邀请。
03. A: Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间来。
B: Anytime!
随时奉陪!
04. A: Thank you for a great evening.
感谢今晚的.盛情款待。
B: It was my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。
05. A: I'm sorry.
对不起。
B: It doesn't matter./ That's OK./ That's all right.
没关系。
06. A: Sorry to keep you waiting.
很抱歉让你久等。
B: No problem.
没关系。
07. A: Sorry, I didn't hear what you said.
对不起,我没听见你说什么。
B: I said, “Do you want me to help you?”
我说:“你需要我帮你吗?”
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-文化差异
第六课 文化差异 Cultural Differences
01. Chewing with Your Mouth Open 张开嘴咀嚼食物
This is the opposite of western culture. The Chinese appreciate that you make noise while eating. Westerners feel this is disgusting and shows a complete lack of manners. Chew with your mouth shut!
这与西方文化相反。中国人喜欢在咀嚼食物的时候发出声响。西方人认为这种行为极为讨厌,是缺乏礼貌的表现。嚼东西的.时候要闭上嘴巴!
02. Speaking with Your Mouth Full 说话时满嘴食物
This is considered quite rude when at the dinner table. Western children are taught from a very early age never to do this.
在餐桌上,这被认为是非常粗鲁的行为。西方人从小就受教导不这样做。
03. Picking/Sucking Teeth 剔牙/吮牙
It is considered rude to pick between your teeth where others can see you. Western restaurants usually do not supply toothpicks, so it is sometimes hard to decide when to remove food stuck between the teeth. It is usually best to excuse yourself and go to the bathroom.
当着他人的面剔牙是很不礼貌的。西餐厅通常不提供牙签,所以有时候很难决定什么时候该剔牙。当确实需要清理牙缝间的食物时,最好是上洗手间。
04. Elbows on the Table 手肘支在桌上
While eating you should be sitting up straight. Do not put your elbows on the table. Putting your elbows on the table will make you look like a farmer.
用餐时应该身体坐直,手肘不要支在餐桌上。把手肘放在桌子上会让你看起来像个农民。
05. Spitting Food (Bones, Skin, etc.) Out of Your Mouth 直接从嘴里吐出食物(骨头、壳等)
This is not done in Western restaurants. If you do need to take something out of your mouth, bring your napkin up to your mouth and place the item in it.
在西方的餐厅里你是见不到这一幕的。真要吐出食物的话,应该把纸巾拿到嘴边,吐在纸巾上。
06. Picking Up Your Plate or Bowl 端起碗碟
They think that only children do this. Don't lean over and slurp from the plate on the table either. Food must be transported from the dish to your mouth with a fork or a spoon. If you're nervous about using a knife
奥运志愿者英语培训教程-同意反对
第七课:同意和反对 Agreement and Disagreement
01. A: Do you agree with me?
你同意我的意见吗?
B: Absolutely, I agree with you.
当然,我同意你。
02. A: China is developing so quickly.
中国现在发展非常迅速。
B: Exactly.
千真万确。
03. A: Chinese food is so good.
中国菜真不错。
B: I feel the same way.
我有同感。
04. A:Chinese culture is very different from western culture.
中西方文化有很大的差异。
B: You're so right.
你说得太对了。
05. A: Chinese is so difficult.
中文很难。
B: You can say that again.
的确是这样。
06. A: I feel like taking a break.
我想休息一下。
B: That's a good idea.
那是个好主意。
07. A: China has a lot of problems.
中国存在很多问题。
B: I don't think so.
我不这样认为。
08. A: Japan is our biggest competition.
日本是我们最强的竞争对手。
B: I'm afraid I disagree.
我恐怕不赞同。
★ 奥运英语?清道夫
★ 奥运英语?网球
★ 奥运中考英语作文