难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:rainyvillage

今天小编就给大家整理了难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景(共含10篇),希望对大家的工作和学习有所帮助,欢迎阅读!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“rainyvillage”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景

篇1:难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Anne: So happy... how are you this evening?

安妮:好开心啊……今晚你好吗?

Joe: Hey, hey, hey... wake up.

乔:哎,哎,哎……醒一醒。

Anne: Thank you. Very much delighted.

安妮:谢谢你,我非常开心。

Joe: Wake up.

乔:醒一醒。

Anne: No, thank you, Charmed.

安妮:不,谢谢你,幸会。

Joe: Charmed too.

乔:我也幸会。

Anne: You may sit down.

安妮:你可以坐下。

Joe: I think you'd better sit up. You're much too young to get picked up by the police.

乔:你最好坐起来,你这么年轻,会被警察带走的。

Anne: Police?

安妮:警察?

Joe: Yup, police.

乔:对,警察。

Anne: Oh, 2:15 and back here to change... 2: 45...

安妮:噢,2点15分回来更……2点45分……

Joe: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink.

乔:你知道,不胜酒力的人是不该喝酒的。

Anne: “If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice, beneath the sod, my heart of dust would still rejoice” ... Do you know that poem?

安妮:“哪怕我死了、被埋葬,也会在草皮下听到你的声音,我尘土下的心仍会欢悦”……铽知道这首诗吗?

Joe: What do you know? You're well-read, well-dressed... snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?

乔:你知道什么?你博览群书、穿着入时……睡在大街上。你能解释一下吗?

Anne: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men...

安妮:这世界需要的是可爱和正派回到年轻人的灵魂中……

Joe: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more, but... ( Joe summons a tax ) Get yourself some coffee... you'll be all right. Look, you take the cab.

乔:是的,我完全同意。可是……(乔招手叫出租车)去喝杯咖啡……你就会没事了,上车吧。

Anne: Hmm.

安妮:嗯。

Joe: Come on. Climb in the cab and go home.

乔:快点儿,上车回家。

Anne: So happy.

安妮:真开心。

Joe: You got any money?

乔:你有钱吗?

Anne: I never carry money.

安妮:我从不带钱。

Joe: That's a bad habit. All right, I'll wrap you up. Come up.

乔:这真是个坏习惯。好吧,我送你回家,来吧。

Anne: It's a tax.

安妮:这是出租车。

Joe: It's not the Super-chief.

乔:这不是首长的车。

Driver: Where are you going?

司机:上哪里?

Anne: Coliseum.

安妮:大剧场。

Joe: No, come on, you're not that drunk.

乔:不,快点儿,你根本就没有醉。

Anne: You're so smart. I'm not drunk at all. I'm just being very happy.

安妮:你真聪明我根本没醉,我只是非常开心。

Joe: Don 't go to sleep again. Come on.

乔:不要再睡了。快点儿。

Driver: Where are we going?

司机:我们上哪里?

Joe: Look, now where do you want to go ?Where shall I take you? Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live?

乔:喂,你要上哪?你住在哪里?快点儿。 你住在哪里?快说,你住在哪里?

Anne: Coliseum.

安妮:大剧场。

Joe: ( to the driver ) She lives in the coliseum.

乔:(对司机)她住在大剧场。

篇2:难以忘怀电影对白-4:罗马假日场景

Selected scene 4

场景4

Joe comes into the room. Anne is still asleep.

乔走进房间,安妮还在睡觉。

Anne: Dear Dr. Bonnachoven.

安妮:亲爱的波纳科文大夫。

Joe: Oh, oh, sure. yes...well, eh, now you're fine, much better. Anything you want?

乔:噢,噢,肯定,是的……噢,嗯,现在你好了,好多了。你想要什么吗?

Anne: So many things.

安妮:好多东西。

Joe: Yes, well, tell the doctor. Tell the good doctor everything.

乔:是的,噢,告诉大夫,把一切都告诉好大夫。

Anne: Mmm, I dreamt tonight, dreamt...

安妮:嗯,我晚上做了一个梦,梦见……

Joe: Yes, well, eh, what did you dream?

乔:对,噢,嗯,你梦见什么了?

Anne: I dreamt. I was asleep in the street. A young man came he was tall and strong. He was so mean to me.

安妮:我梦见,我在大街上睡着了。一个年轻人向我走来,他高大健壮,他对我很不好。

Joe: He was.

乔:他是那样。

Anne: Isn't it wonderful? Then Anne wakes up.

安妮:不是很美妙吗? 随后,安妮醒了过来。

Joe: Good morning.

乔:早上好。

Anne: Where's Dr. Bonnachoven?

安妮:波纳科文大夫在哪里?

Joe: Afraid I don't know anybody that name.

乔:我不认识叫这个名字的人。

Anne: Wasn't I talking to him just now?

安妮:刚才我不是和他在说话吗?

Joe: Afraid not.

乔:恐怕不是。

篇3:难以忘怀电影对白-3:罗马假日场景

Selected scene 3

场景3

Next morning, Joe wakes up late.

第二天早上,乔醒来得很晚。

Joe: Holy smoke, the princess interview. Eleven forty-five.

乔:天哪,采访公主。11点45分。

Anne: Hmm. Hush he hastens to his ice.

安妮:嗯。

Man: Hi, Joe.

乔:嘘。 他匆匆赶到了办公室。

Secretary: Good morning, Joe.

男:乔,你好。

Joe: Hello, honey.

乔:你好,亲爱的。

Secretary: Mr. Hennessy has been looking for you.

秘书:亨尼西先生一直在找你。

Joe: Uh-oh. Thanks a lot, honey. Joe knocks at the door of Mr, Hennessy's office.

乔:糟了。非常感谢,亲爱的。乔敲亨尼西先生办公室的门。

Hennessy: Comein!

亨尼西:进来!

Joe: You've been looking for me?

乔:你在找我?

Hennessy: Just coming in to work?

亨尼西:才来上班吧?

Joe: Who? Me?

乔:谁?我?

Hennessy: We start our days at 8: 30 in the office. We pick up our assignments...

亨尼西:我们8点半上班,我们分派的任务……

Joe: I picked mine up last night.

乔:我昨晚就接到分派的任务了。

Hennessy: What assignment was that?

亨尼西:你接到了什么任务?

Joe: The princess, 11: 45.

乔:11点45分采访公主。

Hennessy: You 've already been to the interview?

亨尼西:你已经去采访了吗?

Joe: Sure, I just got back.

乔:当然,我刚回来。

Hennessy: Well, well, well. All my apologies.

亨尼西:好,好,好,我向你道歉。

Joe: It's all right.

乔:没事儿。

Hennessy: This is very interesting.

亨尼西:这很有趣。

Joe: No, just routine.

乔:不,只是例行公事。

Hennessy: Tell me, tell me. did she answer all the questions on the list?

亨尼西:告诉我,告诉我,她回答了你列出的所有问题吗?

Joe: Well, of course she did. I've got them right here somewhere.

乔:噢,她当然回答了。答案就在这里。

Hennessy: Don't disturb yourself. I have a copy here. How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European Federation?

亨尼西:别麻烦了,我这里有备份。在欧盟构想上,公主殿下作何反应?

Joe: Thought it was just fine.

乔:认为挺不错的。

Hennessy: She did?

亨尼西:她是这样说的吗?

Joe: Well, she thought that there'd be two effects.

乔:嗯,她认为可能有两种影响。

Hennessy: Two.

亨尼西:两种。

Joe: The direct and indirect.

乔:间接影响和直接影响。

Hennessy: Remarkable.

亨尼西:不错。

Joe: Naturally she thought that the indirect may not be as direct as the direct. At least not right away. Later on, of course, well, nobody knows.

乔:她认为间接影响不可能会像直接影响那样直接,至少不会是即时的影响,是以后的事,嗯,无人知道。

Hennessy: Welt, well, well. That was a shrewd observation. They fool you, you know these Royal kids. They've got a lot more on the ball than we suspect. How did she feel about the future friendship of nations?

亨尼西:好,好,好,好精辟的见解。你知道,这群皇家孩子蒙骗了你。他们在舞会上得到的内情比我们猜测的要多得多。那她对各国未来的关系有何看法?

Joe: Youth. She felt that the youth of the world must lead the way to a better world.

乔:年轻人。她认为年轻人是世界的未来,必须往美好的方向发展。

Hennessy: Original By the way, what was she wearing?

亨尼西:真有创意。顺便问一下,她今天穿什么衣服?

Joe: You mean, what did she have on?

乔:你是说,她穿什么?

Hennessy: Well, that's usually what it means. What's the matter, is it a little warm in here for you.

亨尼西:噢,通常就是这意思。怎么了?这里太热了?

Joe: No, no just hurried over here.

乔:不,不,我只是刚赶回来。

Hennessy: Oh, that is sure with a story of these dimensions. Did you say she was wearing gray?

亨尼西:噢,当然还带来一个诸如此类的故事。你是说她穿着灰色吗?

Joe No, I didn't say that.

乔:不,我没那样说。

Hennessy: Well, she usually wears gray.

亨尼西:噢,她通常穿灰色的衣服。

Joe: Oh, well... er... it was a kind of a gray.

乔:噢,这个……呃……是一种灰色。

Hennessy: Oh, I think I know the dress you mean. It has a gold collar.

亨尼西:噢,我想我知道你指的那种衣服,是有金领的那种。

Joe: That's the one. I didn't know exactly how to describe it, but that's it.

乔:就是这种,我不知该如何描述才确切,但就是这种。

Hennessy: I think you described it very well. In view with the fact that our Highness was taken violently ill at three o'clock this morning, put to bed with a high fever and has had all her appointments for today canceled in total!

亨尼西:我认为你描述得很好。可鉴于事实,我们的公主殿下今天凌晨3点身患重病卧床不起,今天的活动全部取消!

Joe: In total...

乔:全部……

Hennessy: Yes, Mr. Bradley, in total.

亨尼西:是的,布拉德利先生,是全部。

Joe: Certainly pretty hard to swallow.

乔:真是难以置信。

Hennessy: view of the fact that you just left her, of course. But here it is, Mr. Bradley. All over the front page of every newspaper in Rome!

亨尼西:鉴于你说的刚离开她的事实,当然会这样。不过,布拉德利先生,请看看罗马各家报纸的头版吧!

Joe: All right, all right. I overslept. It can happen to anybody.

乔:好了,好了,我睡过头了。谁都可能这样。

篇4:难以忘怀电影对白-2:罗马假日场景

Selected scene 2

场景2

Joe has no choice but to take Anne back to his room.

乔别无选择,只好带安妮回他的房间。

Anne: Is this the elevator?

安妮:这是电梯吗?

Joe: It's my room.

乔:这是我的房间。

Anne: I'm terribly sorry to mention it but business is getting worse. Can I sleep here?

安妮:我这样说,很抱歉,但事情越来越糟了。我能睡在这里吗?

Joe: That's the general idea.

乔:大概可以吧。

Anne: Can I have a silk gown with rosebuds on it? Joe takes out a pajama from the closet.

安妮:有带玫瑰花蕾的丝绸睡袍吗?乔从衣橱里拿出了一件睡衣。

Joe: I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight. In these.

乔:你今晚就凑合一下,穿这件吧。

Anne: Pajamas!

安妮:睡衣!

Joe: Sorry honey, but I haven't worn a nightgown in years.

乔:对不起,宝贝,我已有好几年不穿睡袍了。

Anne: Will you help me get undressed ?Please.

安妮:帮我把衣服脱了,好吗?

Joe: Okay. There you are. You can handle the rest. Joe opens a bottle of wine, and pours himself a glass.

乔:行,好。其他的你可以自已来。乔打开一瓶酒,给自己倒了一杯。

Anne: May I have some?

安妮:我可以喝点儿吗?

Joe: No. Now look.

乔:不行。

Anne: This is very unusual. I've never been alone with a man before. Even with my dress on, With my dress off it's most unusual. I don't seem to mind. Do you?

安妮:这非同寻常,我以前从来没有和男人独处过,甚至穿着衣服时也没有过,不穿衣服就更没有过了。我倒不介意,你介意吗?

Joe: I think I'll go out for a cup of coffee. You'd better go to sleep. No, no, no, on this one. ( Joe takes Anne to the couch. )

乔:我想我到外面喝杯咖啡。你最好睡吧,不,不,不,是睡在这个上。(乔让安妮睡沙发)

Anne: Terribly nice.

安妮:太好了。

Joe: There are pajamas They're to sleep in. You're to climb into them. You understand?

乔:给你睡衣,睡觉穿的。穿好了睡,你明白吗?

Anne: Thank you.

安妮:谢谢。

Joe: And you do your sleeping on the couch, see. Not on the bed. No the chair. On the couch, is that clear?

乔:你要睡在沙发上,明白吧。不是床上,也不是椅子上,沙发上。听清楚了吗?

Anne: Do you know my favorite poem?

安妮:你知道我最喜欢的一首诗吗?

Joe: You already recited that for me.

乔:你已经给我背过了。

Anne: “I refuse a rose from a couch of snows in the Acrousseronean Mountains.” Keats.

安妮:“我拒绝阿克罗色朗尼亚山冰雪之椅中的玫瑰。”济慈。

Joe: Shelly.

乔:是雪莱。

Anne: Keats!

安妮:是济慈。

Joe: You just keep your mind off the poetry and on the pajamas and everything will be all right, see.

乔:你只需把心思从诗歌上收回来,放在睡衣上,一切就都没事了,明白吗?

Anne: Keats!

安妮:是济慈。

Joe: I'll be... it's Shelly. I'll be back in about ten minutes.

乔:我会……是雪莱……我大约10分钟后回来。

Anne: Keats. You have my permission to withdraw.

安妮:是济慈。我恩准你退下。

Joe: Thank you very much. Joe goes out, Ten minutes later, when he gets home, he finds Anne fast asleep.

乔:非常感谢。乔走了出去。10分钟后,当他回到家时,发现安妮已经酣睡。

篇5:难以忘怀电影对白-1:狮子王场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Mufasa, the lion king is telling Simba, his son, an important rule of life.

狮子王穆法萨正在给他的儿子辛巴,讲述一些生活的重要规则。

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

穆法萨:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土。

Simba: Wow!

辛巴:哇!

Mufasa: A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

穆法萨:每一个国王都有自己的统治周期,如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且随着你成为新国王而和你一同升起。

Simba: And this will all of mine?

辛巴:所有这一切都将是我的吗?

Mufasa: Everything!

穆法萨:所有的一切。

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?

Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

穆法萨:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可以去那个地方,辛巴。

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲。

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

穆法萨:不会,国王也不能凡事随心所欲。

Simba: There's more?

辛巴:不能吗?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As a king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

穆法萨:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?

辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?

Mutasa: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are alt connected in the great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars, the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

穆法萨:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里,我们是互相关联的。辛巴,我来告诉你一些我父亲告诉我的话。看看天上那些星星,过去那些伟大的国王正在上面看着我们呢!

Simba: Really?

辛巴:真的吗?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings Will always be there to guide you, and so will.

穆法萨:是的,所以无论你什么时候感到孤独,记住他们始终在那儿指引你,我也在。

篇6:难以忘怀电影对白-1:加菲猫场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Jon: I want you to know, you're the most important thing in my life.

约翰:我想让你知道,你是我生命中最重要的!

Garfield: Let me sleep, please.

加菲:求你了,让我睡会儿吧!

Jon: Before I met you, my life had no meaning. I was incomplete.

约翰:在我遇见你之前,生命毫无光彩,我是不完整的。

Garfield: Oh, you still are really.

加菲:其实你现在还是那样的。

Jon: I guess what I'm trying to say is... will you marry me?

约翰:我想说,嫁给我吧?

Garfield: Eh? Marriage? Well, this is kind of sudden. There may be some legal issues here. Look, I like you, but not as a spouse.Maybe as a servant, we could stay together, make it work.

加菲:嗯?结婚?太突然了吧。好像有点法律问题。听着,我挺喜欢你的,但不是作为配偶,是仆人,我们生活在一起,还可以吧。

Jon: So what do you say... Liz?

约翰:你觉得怎么样,丽兹?

Garfield: Wait a second. Liz? Liz?

加菲:等等。丽兹?丽兹?

Jon: Garfield.

约翰:加菲!

Garfield: Liz is a girl. No, worse. She's a girl vet.

加菲:丽兹是个女孩。不,比这还糟,一个女兽医。

Jon: Turkey's ready.

约翰:火鸡烤好了。

Garfield: Well, I think Jon has touched bottom now. Hmm, we gotta put an end to this torture. Time for a new DJ, Somebody take my temperature.

加菲:我看约翰是无可救药了,我们得结束这种煎熬。得换个新调频了,好兴奋,谁给我量个体温。

Jon: Garfield !

约翰:加菲!

Garfield: Whoa! Man, you have changed.

加菲:啊,兄弟,你彻底变了!

Jon: I can't have you messing this up for me okay?

约翰:我不允许你把这给我搞砸了,行吗?

Garfield: Oh, I get it. It's her/she doesn't like our music. whatever happened to Jon? My metal-head guy. My dude. You were so much cooler when you wore a mullet.

加菲:我明白了,原来是因为她!她不喜欢我们的音乐。约翰到底怎么了?我那喜欢重金属摇滚的兄弟。你平时可帅多了。

Jon: Now stay here.

约翰:现在,哪都不许去,待在这里。

Garfield: So much cooler. I suppose she likes this haircut.

加菲:帅多了,我猜她喜欢这个发型。

Jon: Coming!

约翰:快进来!

Garfield: Tell me she likes it the way it is now.

加菲:告诉我她还是喜欢现在的样子。

Jon: Hey, Liz.

约翰:嗨,丽兹!

Liz: Jon, I have incredible news. Guess who's going to be speaking at this year's fund-raiser for the royal Animal Conservancy.

丽兹:我有个令人难以置信的消息,你猜猜看,谁将成为今年皇家动物保护协会年度筹款会的发言人?

Jon: Siegfried and Roy?

约翰:塞菲儿德和罗伊?

Liz: Oh, come on.

丽兹:再猜猜。

Jon: Just Siegfried?

约翰:就塞菲儿德自己?

LIZ: Jane Goodall dropped out at the last minute because she's nursing a sick chimp and they asked me. I mean it's gonna be at this really cool castle on a huge estate.

丽兹:因为要照顾一只患病的猩猩,珍·古道尔在最后一分钟放弃了。他们让我去,我是说,我就要出现在那巨大山庄的城堡里了。

Jon: Well, Liz, that.. that's...

约翰:哦,丽兹,那真是……

Liz: I am flying to London tomorrow morning. Can you believe it?

丽兹:我明天就要飞往伦敦了,真是难以置信。

Jon: What?

约翰:什么?

Liz: I mean, I have to pack, and... Oh, are these rose petals and candles?

丽兹:我是说,我得去收拾行李了,啊,鲜花和蜡烛?

Jon: Yeah, well, Liz, I have, have some... some important news of... of... of my own. Uh...

约翰:是的,丽兹,我有些个人重要的事情要和你说……

Garfield: Hey, me too. Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight? I was hoping you'd say yes. You have made me so very, very cat-happy.

加菲:嘿,我也是。对不起,你相信一见钟情吗?我希望你的回答是肯定的。你令我非常非常开心。

Jon: Uh...

约翰:呃……

Liz: Well, come on. What's the news?

丽兹:是吗,快点,什么事情?

Jon: The news is, I, uh... I finally house-trained Odie.

约翰:那就是……我终于教会欧蒂在固定的地方大小便了。

Liz: Really?

丽兹:真的?

Jon: Yeah.

约翰:是的。

Liz: That would explain the rose petals. I have to pack. I'm so sorry about dinner. But you know what? I will send your regards to the queen. Okay, congratulations on Odie.

丽兹:原来玫瑰花瓣是这么回事。我得去收拾行李了。晚餐的事很抱歉,不过我会把你的问候带给女王,嗨,祝贺你,欧蒂。

Jon: Oh, oh, yeah.And, hey, you, too.They're lucky to have you.

约翰:是的,是的,也祝贺你,有你真是他们的幸运。

Liz: Bye.

丽兹:再见。

Garfield: Oh, I thought she'd never leave.

加菲:啊,我还以为她永远不会离开呢。

Jon: Garfield, you ate the whole turkey?

约翰:加菲,你吃了整个烤鸡?

Garfield: Well, yeah.

加菲:嗯,是的。

Jon: What are you doing with this? Oh, never mind She's already off to... good staff?

约翰:你到底做了什么,算了,反正她也走了……

Garfield: Well, come on, cheer up. I saved you the wish bone.

加菲:嗨,振作起来吧,我给你留着鸡叉骨呢?

Jon: There 's nothing i can do.

约翰:看来我无能为力了。

Garfield: Sure there is. Return the ring and get your money back.

加菲:当然可以做点什么,把戒指退了,要回退款。

Jon: Wait a minute. I'll go to London.

约翰:等等,我要去伦敦!

Garfield: Oh, you poor sap.

加菲:唉,你这可怜的笨蛋。

Jon : She'll love it. She'll be surprised.

约翰:她肯定喜欢,这会是个惊喜。

Garfield: Please don 't do this.

加菲:请别这样做吧。

Jon: She'll be thrilled.

约翰:她会兴奋得颤抖的。

Garfield: Tell me you're not gonna do this.

加菲:告诉我你不会去的。

Jon: She'll say yes.

约翰:她会答应嫁给我。

Garfield: Please, don't.

加菲:不要。

Jon: I gotta go pack.

约翰:我去收拾行李了。

Garfield: You moron. This is a huge mistake, Jon. One of your biggest. Don't roam. Stay home. Odie and I are not just coming along for the ride, pal. This is actually an intervention.

加菲:你个笨蛋,真是个天大的错误。约翰,最大的失误。别跑,待在家里,我和欧蒂可不是为了兜风玩。这简直是强制干涉。

Jon: Okay, guys. Here we are.

约翰:晦,我们到了。

Garfield: Oh, quick flight, we must have been in the jet stream. England is no great shakes, huh? I mean, the buildings here look like, oh, the kennel back home, That is the kennel back home.

加菲:挺快的,我们坐的肯定是喷气式。看来英格兰也没有什么了不起的啊,哎?这么眼熟,像狗狗寄存处,这就是狗狗寄存处!

篇7:难以忘怀电影对白-1:泰坦尼克号场景

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Jack and Rose drift in the black water. Jack is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.

杰克和露丝漂浮在黑沉沉的水里,杰克紧紧抱着露丝躺在上面的那块木头。

Rose: It's getting quiet.

露丝:它安静下来了。

Jack: It's going to take'em a Couple of minutes to get the boats organized.. I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.

杰克:还有几分钟,他们就能把那些小船连接好……我不知道你,但我想给白星航运公司写一封言辞强烈的信投诉这件事。

Rose: I love you, Jack.

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

Jack: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

杰克:别……别那样,不要说再见,还不是时候,你明白我的意

思吗?

Rose: I'm so cold.

露丝:我很冷。

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here.You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

杰克:听我说,露丝,你一定要脱险,你要活下去,你要生好多孩子,你要看着他们长大。等你老了,你会安息在温暖的床上,而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是像这样死去。你明白我的意思吗?

Rose: I can't feel my body.

露丝:我全身没有知觉了。

Jack: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up... no matter what happens.. no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事儿,它让我认识了你。露丝,我为此感激,我深表谢意。你要帮我个忙,你一定答应我活下去……无论发生什么事……无论多么绝望……都不要放弃。答应我,露丝,千万别放弃那个承诺。

Rose: I promise.

露丝:我答应。

Jack: Never let go.

杰克:千万别放弃。

Rose: I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

露丝:我绝不会放弃的,杰克,绝不放弃。

She grips his hand and they lie with their heads together. It is quiet now, except for the lapping of the water.

她紧紧握住他的手,他们头靠着头躺在一起。四周一片静谧,只有海浪轻拍的声音。

篇8:难以忘怀电影对白-1:简·爱场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

In Mr. Rochester's garden at night.

夜里,在罗切斯特先生的花园里。

Rochester: Still awake?

罗切斯特:还没睡?

Jane: I could not sleep until I knew you were safe. How is Mr. Mason?

简:我等你平安回来才能睡着。梅森先生怎么样?

Rochester: He will be all right. He is with the doctor.

罗切斯特:他会好的,他和医生在一起。

Jane: And the danger you thought were in last night? Is that past?

简:你昨晚说遇到了危险?那过去了吗?

Rochester: I can't vouch for that until Mason is Out of England, which will be soon, I hope.

罗切斯特:梅森离开英国,我才能保证,我希望他尽早离开。

Jane: He did not seem a man willfully to injure you.

简:他不像是一个存心伤害你的人。

Rochester: No. But unintentionally he might. Sit down.

罗切斯特:是。可他也许在无意中伤害了我,坐下。

Jane: And what of Grace Poor ?Why do you keep her on here?

简:格雷斯-普尔是怎么回事?你为什么把她留在这里?

Rochester: I have no choice.

罗切斯特:我别无选择。

Jane: But sure you do...

简:可你完全可以……

Rochester: Stay with me for a while. Don 't press me for answering that. I count on you more than you know. Advise me, Jane. I'll put a case to you of a boy, a young man, spoiled and indulged from youth to commit a capital error. I don't say crime but error. The consequences are dreadful. The only escape is exile and sense of pleasure. And then he meets a woman. A fine woman with qualities he has never met in 20 years. He has a chance of living like a human being again. Only convention stands in the way. Can he ask her to defy it ?

罗切斯特:跟我呆一会儿,别逼我回答那个。你不知道我是多么指望你。简,给我出出主意。我把这样一个案子交给你,有一个男孩,一个年轻人,从小就被宠坏了。他犯了一个大错,我是说错误,不是罪恶,这后果非常可怕。唯一的逃避方法就是背井离乡、寻欢作乐。后来,他遇到了一个女人,来他从未见过的一个好女人。他有了一次重新做人的机会。只是习俗阻碍了他们。他能要求她蔑视这个吗?

Jane: You talk of yourself, Mr. Rochester.

简:你在说自己,罗切斯特先生。

Rochester: Yes.

罗切斯特:对。

Jane: We are each responsible to God for our actions, and I don't think we could ask God to share the burdens, least of all, Miss Ingram.

简:我们自己的行动都要各自向上帝负责,我想我们不能要求上帝分担那些责任,更不能要求英格拉小姐。

Rochester: Don't you think if I married her, she would regenerate me with a vengeance?

罗切斯特:你不认为如果我娶了她,她会使我彻底获得新生吗?

Jane: Since you ask me, sir, no, I do not.

简:既然你问我,先生,不,我不这样认为。

Rochester: You do not like her. You can be honest.

罗切斯特:你不喜欢她。你可以实话实说。

Jane: I don't think she is for you.

简:我认为她不配你。

Rochester: Presumptions. And who is for me then? Have you seen someone you can recommend? You have grown attached to Thornfield?

罗切斯特:自以为是。那谁配我呢?你有什么人可以推荐吗?你越来越依恋桑菲尔德了吧?

Jane: I've been happy here.

简:我在这里很开心。

Rochester: Would it grieve you to leave it?

罗切斯特:你离开这里会伤心吗?

Jane: Leave it.

简:离开这里?

Rochester: When I am married, I shall nor want to live here.

罗切斯特:我结婚后,就不想住在这里了。

Jane: Of course Adel will go to school, I will find another post. I must go in, sir. I’m cold.

简:当然,阿黛尔要去上学,我可以再找一个事儿。我必须进去了,先生。我冷。

Rochester: Jane.

罗切斯特:简。

Jane: Please let me go.

简:请让我走。

Rochester: Wait.

罗切斯特:等等。

Jane: Let me go.

简:让我走。

Rochester: Jane.

罗切斯特:简。

Jane: Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, I have no feelings?I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.But he did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

简:你为什么要对我说这样的事儿?你和她跟我有什么关系?你以为我穷、相貌平平,就没有什么感情吗?我向你保证,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌.我会让你难以离开我,就像我现在难以离开你一样。可他没有这样做。可我的灵魂能和你的灵魂说话,仿佛我们俩都穿过了坟墓,平等地站在天堂面前。

Rochester: Jane.

罗切斯特:简。

Jane: Let me go, sir.

简:让我走,先生。

Rochester: I love you. I love you!

罗切斯特:我爱你,我爱你!

Jane: No, don't make me foolish.

简:不,别让我干蠢事。

Rochester: Foolish ? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Monry to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

罗切斯特:蠢事?我需要你,布兰奇对我是什么?我知道我对她是什么。是他父亲用以开垦土地的本钱。嫁给我,简,说你嫁给我。

Jane: I want to read your face!

简:我想看清你的脸!

Rochester: You torture me with your doubts. Say yes, say yes. ( He takes her into his arms and kisses her. ) God forgive me. And let no men meddle with me. She is mine. Mine.

罗切斯特:你用怀疑折磨着我,说嫁给我,说嫁给我,(他将她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人管我的事儿,她是我的。我的。

篇9:难以忘怀电影对白-1:海底总动员场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Nemo: First day of school! First day of school! Wake up, wake up! C'mon, first day of school!

尼莫:第一天去上学啊!笫一天去上学啊! 醒醒,醒醒!快点,第一天去上学唉!

Marlin: I don't wanna go to school. Five more minutes.

玛林:我不想去上学,让我再睡五分钟吧。

Nemo: Not you, dad. Me!

尼莫:不是你,爸爸,是我去上学!

Marlin: Okay... huh?

玛林:好吧,嗯?

Nemo: Get up, get up! It's time for school! It's times for school!It's time for school! It's time for school! Oh boy! Oh boy!

尼莫:起床!起床!该去学校了!该去学校了!该去学校了!真是太好了!

Madin: All right, I'm up.

玛林:好的、好的,起来了。

Nemo: Oh boy... whoa!

尼莫:喔,太好了!

Marlin: Nemo!

玛林:尼莫!

Nemo: First day of school!

尼莫:上学的第一天。

Marfin: ( gasps ) Nemo, don't move! Don't move! You'll never get out of there, yourself. I'll do it. All right, where's the break? You feel a break?

玛林:(喘气)尼莫,别动!别动!你自己出不来。我来吧。好的,哪里地震了,你感觉到了吗?

Nemo: No.

尼莫:没有。

Martin: Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid is rushing to the area. Now, any rushing fluids?

玛林:有时候你感觉不到是因为水在不断地流动,现在有没有水在流动?

Nemo: No.

尼莫:没有。

Marlin: Are you woozy?

玛林:你没事吧?

Nemo: No.

尼莫:没有啊。

Marlin: How many stripes do I have?

玛林:我身上有多少条条纹?

Nemo: I'm fine.

尼莫:我没事。

Manin: Answer the stripe question!

玛林:回答我的问题。

Nemo: Three.

尼莫:三条。

Marlin: No! See, something's wrong with you. I have one, two, three-that's all I have? Oh, you're okay. How's the lucky fin?

玛林:不对!你肯定哪不对劲了。我有一条、两条、三条,难道我就只有这三条吗?好吧,你没事。幸运鳍怎么样?

Nemo: Lucky.

尼莫:挺幸运的。

Marlin: Let's see. Are you sure you wanna go to school this year? Cause there's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.

玛林:来看看,你确定今年要去上学吗?因为再等上五六年去也没问题的。

Nemo: Come on. dad. It's time for school.

尼莫:快点吧,爸爸,时间到了。

Marlin: Ah-ah-ah! Forgot to brush.

玛林:啊哈啊,忘记刷牙了。

Nemo: Ohh...

尼莫:哎呀。

Marlin: Do you want this anemone to sting you?

玛林:你想让海葵刺痛你吗?

Nemo: Yes.

尼莫:好吧。

Martin: Brush.

玛林:刷牙!

Nemo: Okay, I'm done.

尼莫:好了,刷完了。

Marlin: You missed a spot.

玛林:有一点没刷到。

Nemo: Where?

尼莫:哪儿?

Marlin: There. Ha ha! Right there. And here and here and here! All right, we're excited. First day of school, here we go. We're ready to learn to get some knowledge. Now, what's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?

玛林:那,就在那儿。还有这儿、这儿、这儿,好吧,我们太兴奋了,走吧,上学的第一天啊,我们是该学点东西了,关于海洋应该记住的最重要的事情是什么呢?

Nomo: It's not safe.

尼莫:海里面不安全。

Marlin: That's my boy. So, first we check to see that the coast is clear. We go out and back in. And then we go out, and back in. And then one more time-out and back in...

玛林:真是我的好孩子。首先我们看看边上是不是安全,我们出来,然后再回来。出来了再回来,出来了再回来。

Nomo: Dad.

尼莫:爸爸!

Marlin: All right. Come on, boy.

玛林:好吧,快点,孩子。

Nemo: Dad, maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark!

尼莫:爸爸,也许我在学校的时候会看见鲨鱼!

Marlin: I highly doubt that.

玛林:我对此表示强烈怀疑

Nemo: Have you ever met a shark?

尼莫:爸爸,你见过鲨鱼吗?

Marlin: No, and I don't plan to.

玛林:没有,我也不想见。

Nemo: How old are sea turtles?

尼莫:海龟多大了?

Marlin : Sea turtles? I don't know.

玛林:海龟?我不知道。

Nerrio: Sandy Plankton from next door, he said that sea turtles, said that they live to be about a hundred Years old!

尼莫:隔壁的辛蒂说那些海龟可以活一百岁。

Marlin: Well, you know what, if I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him. After I'm done talking to the shark, okay? Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on, hold on, wait to cross. Hold my fin, hold my fin.

玛林:好吧,如果我们碰见海龟,我就问问他。当然是在和鲨鱼对过话之后,怎么样?哇!哇!哇!等等,等等,等一会儿再过去,牵着我的鳍,牵好我的鳍。

Nemo: Dad, you're not gonna freak out like you did at the petting zoo, are you?

尼莫:爸爸,你不会是像那次在宠物公园里那样有点慌神了吧?

Marlin: Hey, that snail was about to charge. Hmm, I wonder where we're supposed to go.

玛林:嗨,那蜗牛该向前冲了,嗯,我不知道该往哪边走了。

篇10:难以忘怀电影对白-1:哈利·波特与魔法石场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Every where else is full.

朗:打扰了,我可以坐这吗?其他地方都满了。

Harry: Not at all.

哈利:没关系。

Ron: I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley.

朗:顺便介绍一下,我叫朗,朗·威斯利。

Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter.

哈利:我叫哈利,哈利·波特。

Ron: So, so it's true! I mean, do you really have the, the...

朗:啊,看来是真的。我是说,你真的有……

Harry: The what?

哈利:有什么?

Ron: Scar?

朗:那个疤。

Harry: Oh!

哈利:哦。

Ron: Wicked!

朗:奇怪。

Woman: Anything off the trolley dears?

女士:下车前买点什么东西吗?

Ron: No, thanks, I'm all set.

朗:不,谢谢了。我都准备好了。

Harry: We'll take a lot!

哈利:我们要好多!

Ron: Woah!

朗:喔!

Harry: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?

哈利:伯蒂·伯特各种口味豆。

Ron: They mean every flavor! There's chocolate and peppermint and also, spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got boogie flavored one once.

朗:他们真的说是各种口味,有巧克力味的、薄荷味的、菠菜味的,还有内脏口味的呢。乔治还说他上次吃到过摇摆风味的呢。

Harry: These aren't real frogs, are they?

哈利:这不是真的青蛙,是吧?

Ron: It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself. Watch it! That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.

朗:那只不过是个魔咒,另外,这些都是你用得着的卡片,每一张卡片上面都有一个著名的巫婆或精灵,我自己有500张左右。小心点,真倒霉。它们开始就只能像模像样地跳一下。

Harry: I've got Dumbledore!

哈利:我得了一张邓伯伦。

Ron: I've got about 6 of him.

朗:我有六张他的呢。

Harry: Hey, he's gone!

哈利:嗨,他不见了。

Ron: Well you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?This is Scabbers by the way. Pathetic, isn't he?

朗:嗯,你不能指望他每天都待在那儿,对吧?顺便告诉你,这是斯凯比,挺可怜的吧?

Harry: Just a little bit.

哈利:是有一点。

Ron: Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?

朗:弗雷德教给我个魔咒把他变成了黄色,想看看吗?

Harry: Yeah!

哈利:好啊!

Ron: Ahem. Sun...

朗:啊,阳光……

Hermione: Has anyone seen a toad ? A boy named Neville's lost one.

赫敏:你们有没有看见一个讨厌的家伙,他叫内维尔,我找不到他了。

Ron: No.

朗:没有。

Hermione: Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then.

赫敏:你在施魔法吗?一起看看。

Ron: Ahem, Sunshine Daisies Butter Mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow.

朗:阳光雏菊醇香黄油。把他那小笨鼠变成黄色。

Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it ? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself but they've all worked for me. For example: Oculus Reparo That's better, isn't it? Holy cricket! You' re Harry Potter Hermione Granger. And you are?

赫敏:你们确定那就是魔咒吗?这可不太妙。当然了,我也用过几次,都奏效了。比如:欧卡拉雷帕罗,这个要好多了,是不是?啊,老天!你是哈利·波特!我是赫敏·格朗吉。你是?

Ron: I'm Ron Weasley.

朗:我叫朗·威斯利。

Hermione: Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. You've got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know? Just there.

赫敏:很荣幸认识你。你们两个最好换好魔法袍子吧,我们快要到了。你鼻子这边有脏东西,你不知道吗?就在那儿。

难以忘怀电影对白:乱世佳人场景

难以忘怀电影对白-1:狮子王场景

罗马假日电影观后感影评1200字

重温电影罗马假日的经典台词

罗马假日观后感

罗马假日影评

有关电影《罗马假日》的个人观后感

罗马假日读书心得体会

罗马假日感受或心得

罗马假日观后感影评1000字

难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景(精选10篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式

猜你喜欢

NEW
点击下载本文文档