难以忘怀电影对白-1:狮子王场景

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:穿风仔

下面是小编精心整理的难以忘怀电影对白-1:狮子王场景(共含6篇),希望能够帮助到大家。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“穿风仔”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

难以忘怀电影对白-1:狮子王场景

篇1:难以忘怀电影对白-1:狮子王场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Mufasa, the lion king is telling Simba, his son, an important rule of life.

狮子王穆法萨正在给他的儿子辛巴,讲述一些生活的重要规则。

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

穆法萨:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土。

Simba: Wow!

辛巴:哇!

Mufasa: A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

穆法萨:每一个国王都有自己的统治周期,如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且随着你成为新国王而和你一同升起。

Simba: And this will all of mine?

辛巴:所有这一切都将是我的吗?

Mufasa: Everything!

穆法萨:所有的一切。

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?

Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

穆法萨:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可以去那个地方,辛巴。

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲。

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

穆法萨:不会,国王也不能凡事随心所欲。

Simba: There's more?

辛巴:不能吗?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As a king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

穆法萨:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?

辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?

Mutasa: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are alt connected in the great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars, the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

穆法萨:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里,我们是互相关联的。辛巴,我来告诉你一些我父亲告诉我的话。看看天上那些星星,过去那些伟大的国王正在上面看着我们呢!

Simba: Really?

辛巴:真的吗?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings Will always be there to guide you, and so will.

穆法萨:是的,所以无论你什么时候感到孤独,记住他们始终在那儿指引你,我也在。

篇2:难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景

Selected Scene 3

场景3

Timon and Pumbaa:

丁满和彭彭:

HakunaMatata!

哈库那马塔塔

What a wonderful phrase

真是很有意思

Hakuna Matata!

哈库那马塔塔

Ain 't no passing craze

简单又好记

It means no worries

从现在开始

For the rest of your days

你不必再担心

It's our problem-free philosophy

不必像从前——听天由命

Hakuna Matata!

哈库那马塔塔

Why, when he was a young warthog...

啊,当他是只小山猪

When I was a young warthog...

当我是只小山猪

Very nice.

很好!

Thanks!

谢啦!

He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal. He could clear the savannah after every meal. I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned. And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind. And oh, the shame ( He was ashamed )

看他好像魅力十足,风度翩翩看来看去好像缺少一些东西虽然我长得丑,可是很温柔我终于,发现我没办法,出人头地!哎呀,真丢脸(太丢脸喽!)

Thought a changing my name.

我想过改名字

( Oh, what's in a name? )

(哦,改什么名字啊?)

And I got downhearted ( How did you feel? )

后来终于放弃(为什么呢?)

Every time that I..,

每次我想……

Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids!

嘿,彭彭,不要在小孩面前……

Oh...sorry.

啊,对不起

Hakuna Matata!

哈库那马塔塔

What a wonderful phrase!

真是很有意思

Hakuna Matata!

哈库那马塔塔

Ain 't no passing craze

简单容易记

It means no worries

从现在开始

For the rest of your days

没有烦恼忧虑

Yeah, sing it, kid!

好!唱下去!

It's our problem-free philosophy...

不必像从前—听天由命

Hakuna Matata!

哈库那马塔塔

Hakuna matata [Repeats]

哈库那马塔塔[重复]

Simba: It means no worries. For the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy. Hakuna Matata.

辛巴:从现在开始你不必再担心。不必像从前——听天由命。哈库那马塔塔。

篇3:难以忘怀电影对白-2:狮子王场景

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Mufasa: Simba, I am very disappointed at you.

穆法萨:辛巴,我对你非常失望。

Simba: I know.

辛巴:我明白。

Mufasa: You could've been killed. You deliberately disobeyed me. And what's worse, you put Nala in danger.

穆法萨:你可能被杀死的。你故意违抗我的命令,更严重的是你把娜拉带到非常危险的境地!

Simba: I was just trying to be brave like you.

辛巴:我就是想象你一样勇敢。

Mufasa: I am only brave when I have to be. Simba, being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

穆法萨:我只有在不得已的情况下才那样勇敢,辛巴,勇敢不意味着自找麻烦。

Simba: But you are not scared of anything.

辛巴:但是您什么也不怕。

Mufasa: I was today.

穆法萨:我今天害怕了。

Simba: You were?

辛巴:是吗?

Mufasa: Yes. I thought I might lose you.

穆法萨:是的,我以为会失去你。

Simba: Oh, I guess even kings get scared, huh? But you know what?

辛巴:原来国王也会害怕。但是您知道吗?

Mufasa: What?

穆法萨:什么?

Simba: I think those hyenas were even more scared.

辛巴:我看那些土狼更加恐惧。

Mufasa: Because nobody messes with your dad. Come here, you.

穆法萨:因为没有谁敢跟你的父亲胡来。过来,儿子。

Simba: Oh, no! no!

辛巴:不,呵呵,不。

篇4:难以忘怀电影对白-1:加菲猫场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Jon: I want you to know, you're the most important thing in my life.

约翰:我想让你知道,你是我生命中最重要的!

Garfield: Let me sleep, please.

加菲:求你了,让我睡会儿吧!

Jon: Before I met you, my life had no meaning. I was incomplete.

约翰:在我遇见你之前,生命毫无光彩,我是不完整的。

Garfield: Oh, you still are really.

加菲:其实你现在还是那样的。

Jon: I guess what I'm trying to say is... will you marry me?

约翰:我想说,嫁给我吧?

Garfield: Eh? Marriage? Well, this is kind of sudden. There may be some legal issues here. Look, I like you, but not as a spouse.Maybe as a servant, we could stay together, make it work.

加菲:嗯?结婚?太突然了吧。好像有点法律问题。听着,我挺喜欢你的,但不是作为配偶,是仆人,我们生活在一起,还可以吧。

Jon: So what do you say... Liz?

约翰:你觉得怎么样,丽兹?

Garfield: Wait a second. Liz? Liz?

加菲:等等。丽兹?丽兹?

Jon: Garfield.

约翰:加菲!

Garfield: Liz is a girl. No, worse. She's a girl vet.

加菲:丽兹是个女孩。不,比这还糟,一个女兽医。

Jon: Turkey's ready.

约翰:火鸡烤好了。

Garfield: Well, I think Jon has touched bottom now. Hmm, we gotta put an end to this torture. Time for a new DJ, Somebody take my temperature.

加菲:我看约翰是无可救药了,我们得结束这种煎熬。得换个新调频了,好兴奋,谁给我量个体温。

Jon: Garfield !

约翰:加菲!

Garfield: Whoa! Man, you have changed.

加菲:啊,兄弟,你彻底变了!

Jon: I can't have you messing this up for me okay?

约翰:我不允许你把这给我搞砸了,行吗?

Garfield: Oh, I get it. It's her/she doesn't like our music. whatever happened to Jon? My metal-head guy. My dude. You were so much cooler when you wore a mullet.

加菲:我明白了,原来是因为她!她不喜欢我们的音乐。约翰到底怎么了?我那喜欢重金属摇滚的兄弟。你平时可帅多了。

Jon: Now stay here.

约翰:现在,哪都不许去,待在这里。

Garfield: So much cooler. I suppose she likes this haircut.

加菲:帅多了,我猜她喜欢这个发型。

Jon: Coming!

约翰:快进来!

Garfield: Tell me she likes it the way it is now.

加菲:告诉我她还是喜欢现在的样子。

Jon: Hey, Liz.

约翰:嗨,丽兹!

Liz: Jon, I have incredible news. Guess who's going to be speaking at this year's fund-raiser for the royal Animal Conservancy.

丽兹:我有个令人难以置信的消息,你猜猜看,谁将成为今年皇家动物保护协会年度筹款会的发言人?

Jon: Siegfried and Roy?

约翰:塞菲儿德和罗伊?

Liz: Oh, come on.

丽兹:再猜猜。

Jon: Just Siegfried?

约翰:就塞菲儿德自己?

LIZ: Jane Goodall dropped out at the last minute because she's nursing a sick chimp and they asked me. I mean it's gonna be at this really cool castle on a huge estate.

丽兹:因为要照顾一只患病的猩猩,珍·古道尔在最后一分钟放弃了。他们让我去,我是说,我就要出现在那巨大山庄的城堡里了。

Jon: Well, Liz, that.. that's...

约翰:哦,丽兹,那真是……

Liz: I am flying to London tomorrow morning. Can you believe it?

丽兹:我明天就要飞往伦敦了,真是难以置信。

Jon: What?

约翰:什么?

Liz: I mean, I have to pack, and... Oh, are these rose petals and candles?

丽兹:我是说,我得去收拾行李了,啊,鲜花和蜡烛?

Jon: Yeah, well, Liz, I have, have some... some important news of... of... of my own. Uh...

约翰:是的,丽兹,我有些个人重要的事情要和你说……

Garfield: Hey, me too. Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight? I was hoping you'd say yes. You have made me so very, very cat-happy.

加菲:嘿,我也是。对不起,你相信一见钟情吗?我希望你的回答是肯定的。你令我非常非常开心。

Jon: Uh...

约翰:呃……

Liz: Well, come on. What's the news?

丽兹:是吗,快点,什么事情?

Jon: The news is, I, uh... I finally house-trained Odie.

约翰:那就是……我终于教会欧蒂在固定的地方大小便了。

Liz: Really?

丽兹:真的?

Jon: Yeah.

约翰:是的。

Liz: That would explain the rose petals. I have to pack. I'm so sorry about dinner. But you know what? I will send your regards to the queen. Okay, congratulations on Odie.

丽兹:原来玫瑰花瓣是这么回事。我得去收拾行李了。晚餐的事很抱歉,不过我会把你的问候带给女王,嗨,祝贺你,欧蒂。

Jon: Oh, oh, yeah.And, hey, you, too.They're lucky to have you.

约翰:是的,是的,也祝贺你,有你真是他们的幸运。

Liz: Bye.

丽兹:再见。

Garfield: Oh, I thought she'd never leave.

加菲:啊,我还以为她永远不会离开呢。

Jon: Garfield, you ate the whole turkey?

约翰:加菲,你吃了整个烤鸡?

Garfield: Well, yeah.

加菲:嗯,是的。

Jon: What are you doing with this? Oh, never mind She's already off to... good staff?

约翰:你到底做了什么,算了,反正她也走了……

Garfield: Well, come on, cheer up. I saved you the wish bone.

加菲:嗨,振作起来吧,我给你留着鸡叉骨呢?

Jon: There 's nothing i can do.

约翰:看来我无能为力了。

Garfield: Sure there is. Return the ring and get your money back.

加菲:当然可以做点什么,把戒指退了,要回退款。

Jon: Wait a minute. I'll go to London.

约翰:等等,我要去伦敦!

Garfield: Oh, you poor sap.

加菲:唉,你这可怜的笨蛋。

Jon : She'll love it. She'll be surprised.

约翰:她肯定喜欢,这会是个惊喜。

Garfield: Please don 't do this.

加菲:请别这样做吧。

Jon: She'll be thrilled.

约翰:她会兴奋得颤抖的。

Garfield: Tell me you're not gonna do this.

加菲:告诉我你不会去的。

Jon: She'll say yes.

约翰:她会答应嫁给我。

Garfield: Please, don't.

加菲:不要。

Jon: I gotta go pack.

约翰:我去收拾行李了。

Garfield: You moron. This is a huge mistake, Jon. One of your biggest. Don't roam. Stay home. Odie and I are not just coming along for the ride, pal. This is actually an intervention.

加菲:你个笨蛋,真是个天大的错误。约翰,最大的失误。别跑,待在家里,我和欧蒂可不是为了兜风玩。这简直是强制干涉。

Jon: Okay, guys. Here we are.

约翰:晦,我们到了。

Garfield: Oh, quick flight, we must have been in the jet stream. England is no great shakes, huh? I mean, the buildings here look like, oh, the kennel back home, That is the kennel back home.

加菲:挺快的,我们坐的肯定是喷气式。看来英格兰也没有什么了不起的啊,哎?这么眼熟,像狗狗寄存处,这就是狗狗寄存处!

篇5:难以忘怀电影对白-1:泰坦尼克号场景

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Jack and Rose drift in the black water. Jack is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.

杰克和露丝漂浮在黑沉沉的水里,杰克紧紧抱着露丝躺在上面的那块木头。

Rose: It's getting quiet.

露丝:它安静下来了。

Jack: It's going to take'em a Couple of minutes to get the boats organized.. I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.

杰克:还有几分钟,他们就能把那些小船连接好……我不知道你,但我想给白星航运公司写一封言辞强烈的信投诉这件事。

Rose: I love you, Jack.

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

Jack: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

杰克:别……别那样,不要说再见,还不是时候,你明白我的意

思吗?

Rose: I'm so cold.

露丝:我很冷。

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here.You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

杰克:听我说,露丝,你一定要脱险,你要活下去,你要生好多孩子,你要看着他们长大。等你老了,你会安息在温暖的床上,而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是像这样死去。你明白我的意思吗?

Rose: I can't feel my body.

露丝:我全身没有知觉了。

Jack: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up... no matter what happens.. no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事儿,它让我认识了你。露丝,我为此感激,我深表谢意。你要帮我个忙,你一定答应我活下去……无论发生什么事……无论多么绝望……都不要放弃。答应我,露丝,千万别放弃那个承诺。

Rose: I promise.

露丝:我答应。

Jack: Never let go.

杰克:千万别放弃。

Rose: I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

露丝:我绝不会放弃的,杰克,绝不放弃。

She grips his hand and they lie with their heads together. It is quiet now, except for the lapping of the water.

她紧紧握住他的手,他们头靠着头躺在一起。四周一片静谧,只有海浪轻拍的声音。

篇6:难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Anne: So happy... how are you this evening?

安妮:好开心啊……今晚你好吗?

Joe: Hey, hey, hey... wake up.

乔:哎,哎,哎……醒一醒。

Anne: Thank you. Very much delighted.

安妮:谢谢你,我非常开心。

Joe: Wake up.

乔:醒一醒。

Anne: No, thank you, Charmed.

安妮:不,谢谢你,幸会。

Joe: Charmed too.

乔:我也幸会。

Anne: You may sit down.

安妮:你可以坐下。

Joe: I think you'd better sit up. You're much too young to get picked up by the police.

乔:你最好坐起来,你这么年轻,会被警察带走的。

Anne: Police?

安妮:警察?

Joe: Yup, police.

乔:对,警察。

Anne: Oh, 2:15 and back here to change... 2: 45...

安妮:噢,2点15分回来更……2点45分……

Joe: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink.

乔:你知道,不胜酒力的人是不该喝酒的。

Anne: “If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice, beneath the sod, my heart of dust would still rejoice” ... Do you know that poem?

安妮:“哪怕我死了、被埋葬,也会在草皮下听到你的声音,我尘土下的心仍会欢悦”……铽知道这首诗吗?

Joe: What do you know? You're well-read, well-dressed... snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?

乔:你知道什么?你博览群书、穿着入时……睡在大街上。你能解释一下吗?

Anne: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men...

安妮:这世界需要的是可爱和正派回到年轻人的灵魂中……

Joe: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more, but... ( Joe summons a tax ) Get yourself some coffee... you'll be all right. Look, you take the cab.

乔:是的,我完全同意。可是……(乔招手叫出租车)去喝杯咖啡……你就会没事了,上车吧。

Anne: Hmm.

安妮:嗯。

Joe: Come on. Climb in the cab and go home.

乔:快点儿,上车回家。

Anne: So happy.

安妮:真开心。

Joe: You got any money?

乔:你有钱吗?

Anne: I never carry money.

安妮:我从不带钱。

Joe: That's a bad habit. All right, I'll wrap you up. Come up.

乔:这真是个坏习惯。好吧,我送你回家,来吧。

Anne: It's a tax.

安妮:这是出租车。

Joe: It's not the Super-chief.

乔:这不是首长的车。

Driver: Where are you going?

司机:上哪里?

Anne: Coliseum.

安妮:大剧场。

Joe: No, come on, you're not that drunk.

乔:不,快点儿,你根本就没有醉。

Anne: You're so smart. I'm not drunk at all. I'm just being very happy.

安妮:你真聪明我根本没醉,我只是非常开心。

Joe: Don 't go to sleep again. Come on.

乔:不要再睡了。快点儿。

Driver: Where are we going?

司机:我们上哪里?

Joe: Look, now where do you want to go ?Where shall I take you? Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live?

乔:喂,你要上哪?你住在哪里?快点儿。 你住在哪里?快说,你住在哪里?

Anne: Coliseum.

安妮:大剧场。

Joe: ( to the driver ) She lives in the coliseum.

乔:(对司机)她住在大剧场。

难以忘怀电影对白:乱世佳人场景

难以忘怀电影对白-1:罗马假日场景

狮子王电影优秀观后感

电影《狮子王》观后感作文

电影狮子王观后感高中生

电影课程《狮子王3》观后感

动漫电影狮子王观后感1000字

电影星球大战经典台词对白摘抄

初一看狮子王的电影观后感

小学观看动画片电影狮子王有感500字

难以忘怀电影对白-1:狮子王场景(集锦6篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的难以忘怀电影对白-1:狮子王场景,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档