下面小编给大家带来难以忘怀电影对白:乱世佳人场景(共含8篇),希望能帮助到大家!同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“Zoo”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
Selected Scene 1
情景 1
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett, Where are you? Rhett, wait for me! Rhett, wait for me! Rhett! Rhett!
思嘉:瑞德!瑞德!你在哪儿?瑞德,等等我!瑞德,等等我,瑞德!瑞德!
Outside the restroom.
起居室外
Rhett: Come in.
瑞德:进来。
Scarlett: Rhett!
思嘉:瑞德。
Rhett: Melanie, she's.. well, God rest her. She was the only completely kind person I ever knew, grsat lady, a very great lady. Though she's dead. That makes it nice for you, doesn't it?
瑞德:媚兰,她已经……主眷顾她了。她是我见过的唯一一个毫无瑕疵的好人。伟大的女人,一个不平凡的女人。她死了,这定你来说是件好事,是吗?
Scarlett: Oh, how can you say such things You know how I loved her really.
思嘉:你怎么能这么说,你知道我是真的爱她的。
Rhett: No, I don't know that I do. But at least it 's to your credit that you could appreciate her at the end.
瑞德:我真不知道,但至少到最后你都欣赏她了,很了不起呀。
Scarlett: Of course I appreciated her. She thought of everybody except herself. Why her last words were about you.
思嘉:我当然欣赏她。她总是为别人着想,不为自己,她最后创话也是在为你。
Rhett: What did she say?
瑞德:她怎么说?
Scarlett: She said, be kind to Captain Butler, he loves you so.
思嘉:她说,对巴特勒上尉好一点,他这样爱你。
Rhett: Did she say anything else?
瑞德:她说别的了吗?
Scarlett: She said. She asked me to look after Ashley too.
思嘉:她说了,她说要我照顾希礼。
Rhett: It's convenient to have the first wife's permission, isn't it?
瑞德:有了前妻的允许,一切都方便多了,是吗?
Scarlcatt: What do you mean? What are you doing?
思嘉:你什么意思?你在干什么?
Rhett: I'm leaving you, my dear. All you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德:我要离开你了,亲爱的。你现在需要的是离婚。你关于希礼的梦就要实现了。
Scarlactt: No! No, you're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce. Oh Rhett, when I knew tonight, when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you, oh darling, darling!
思嘉:不,不,你错了!完全错了!我不要离婚,瑞德,今晚我才知道,才知道我原来是爱你的,我就跑回家来告诉你。噢,亲爱的,亲爱的!
Rhett: Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last.
瑞德:请别这样,给我们的婚姻留一点可以回忆的尊严吧,就在最后的时刻饶了彼此吧。
Scarlett: This last? Oh Rhett, do listen to me I must have loved you for years only I was such a stupid foot t didn't know it. Please believe me You must care! Melanie said you did!
思嘉:最后?噢,瑞德。你听我说,我这么久以来一定是一直爱着你,但我很傻,一直都不知道,请相信我。你一定是在乎我的,媚兰说你在乎我的。
Rhett: I believe you. But what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德:我相信你,那希礼,威尔克斯呢?
Scarlett: I... I never really loved Ashley.
思嘉:我,我从没有真的爱过他。
Rhett: You certainly gave a good imitation of it up to this morning. Oh, Scarlett, I tried everything. If you'd only met me halfway,even when I came back from London...
瑞德:至少到今天早上你一直装得很像那么回事。噢,思嘉,我已经尽力了。如果在我从伦敦回来时,你能出来迎接我一下……
Scarlett: I was so glad to see you, I was. Rhett, but, but you were so nasty!
思嘉:你回来,我是很高兴的。但是瑞德,你当时太讨厌了!
Rhett: And than when you were sick. And it was all my fault. I hoped against hope that you 'd call for me. But you didn't.
瑞德:而且在你病的时候,那全是我的错,我一直幻想着你会叫我,但你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately, but I didn't think you wanted me!
思嘉:我想要你,我非常想,但是我想也许你不要我。
Rhett: it seems we've been at cross-purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance
we might be happy I like to think that Bonnie was you. A little girl again. Before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you. And I could pet her and spoil her as I wanted to spoil you. But when she went, she took everything.
瑞德:看来,我们俩都误解对方了,是吗?但是现在没用了。邦尼在的时候,我们还可能快乐。我喜欢把邦尼当成你,还是小姑娘,是没有受战争、贫穷摧残过的你。她很像你,我可以宠她,娇纵她,就像我想宠爱你一样。但她一死,把什么都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett, Rhett, please don’t say that. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for everything.
思嘉:噢,端德,瑞德,别再说了,我很难过,为发生的一切难过。
Rhett: My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying I'm sorry, alt the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never in any crisis of your life have I known you can have a handkerchief.
瑞德:亲爱的,你真是个孩子,你以为说句对不起,过去的一切就都改正过来了吗?把我的手帕拿去,你在任何危急的关头我都没见你有过一条手帕。
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett where are you going?
思嘉:瑞德,瑞德,你去哪儿?
Rhett: I'm going to Charleston. Back where I belong.
瑞德:我要去查尔斯顿,去属于我的地方。
Scarlett: Please, please take me with you.
思嘉:你带我一起去吧!
Rhetrt: No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace. I want to see if somewhere if there is something left in life with charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about?
瑞德:不,我对这儿的一切都厌倦了,我想安静,我想看看生命中还有没有高尚和美丽。你知道我在讲什么吗?
Scarlett: No. I only know that I love you.
思嘉:不,我只知道我爱你。
Rhett: That's your misfortune.
瑞德:这就是你的不幸。
Scarlett: Rhett!If you go, where shall I go? What shall do?
思嘉:瑞德!你要走,我去哪里呢?我该怎么办呢?
Rhett: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德:坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不关心。
Scarlett: I can't let him go. I can't. There must be some way to bring him back. Oh, I can't think about that now. I'll go crazy if I do, I... I'll think about it tomorrow. I must think about it. I must think about it. What is there to do? What is there that matters? The words of her father and Ashley thunder in her ear.
思嘉:我不能让他走,不能! 一定有办法让他回来。噢,现在我想不了这些,不然我就疯了,明天,明天再想。我一定要想一定!现在干什么呢?什么才重要呢?父亲和希礼的话在她耳边回响起来。
Mr. O' Hara: You mean to tell me. Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you ? That land is the only thing that matters. it' S the only thing that lasts.
奥哈拉:你想告诉我,凯蒂·思嘉·奥哈拉,德园对你毫无意义吗?土地是唯一重要的东西,是唯一永恒的东西。
Ashley: Something you love better than me. though you may not know it.
希礼:有些东西你爱它胜过爱我,只是你不知道。
Mr. O' Hara: Tara, it's this from where you get your strength.
奥哈拉:你从德园那里能吸取到力量。
Ashley: Tara, the red earth of Tara.
希礼:德园,德园的红土。
Mr. O' Hara: That land's the only thing that matters, it's the only thing that lasts.
奥哈拉:土地是唯一重要的东西,唯一永恒的东西。
Ashley: Something you love better than me, though you may not know it.
希礼:只是你不知道,有些东西你爱它胜过爱我。
Mr. O'Hara: Tara, it's this from where you get your strength.
奥哈拉:你从德园那儿吸取力量……
Ashley: Tara, the red earth of Tara.
希礼:德园的红土……
Mr. O' Hara: That land's the Only thing that matters, it's the only thing that last.
奥哈拉:土地是唯一重要的东西,唯一永恒的东西。
Ashley: Something you love betten than me, though you may not know it, Tara.
希礼:有些东西你爱它胜过爱我,只是你不知道,德园。
Mr. O'Hara: ... from which you get your strength...
奥哈拉:你从德园那儿吸取力量。
Ashley: ... the red earth of Tara.
希礼:德园的红土。
Mr. O' Hara: Land's the only thing that matters...
奥哈拉:土地是唯一重要的东西。
Ashley: Something you love better than me...
希礼:有些东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Mr. O'HARA plus Ashley: ... the red earth of Tara... Tara! ... Taral ...Tara!
奥哈拉与希礼:德园的红土……德园!德园!……
Scarlett: Tara ! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day!
思嘉:德园!家!我要回家,我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样明天又是新的一天!
Selected Scene 1
场景1
Ahead is a Porsche store.
前面是一家保时捷专卖店。
Sam's Father: Gotta a little surprise for you, son.
萨姆的父亲:给你一个小小的惊喜,儿子。
Sam: No, no, not no, dad! Oh, you gotta be kidding me!
萨姆:不,不,不,不,爸爸!嗅,你是在逗我玩吧!
Sam's, Father: Yeah, I am. You are not getting a Porsche.
萨姆的父亲:是的,我就是在逗你玩。你不会要保时捷。
Black Car-deeler: Let me tell you something, son. A driver doesn't pick the cars, the car picks the driver.
黑人汽车经销商:孩子,让我告诉你:不是人选车,是车选人,那是人和机器的神秘纽带。
Sam: Oh, it's my car! My god...
萨姆:噢,我的车!天哪……
Officer: What you are about to see is totally classified.
军官:你们要看到的东西完全是机密。
Secretary of State: Dear god, what is this?
国务卿:天哪,这是什么?
Selected Scene 2
场景2
Black Soldier: We are under attack.
黑人士兵:我们遭到了攻击。
Government Spokesman: We are facing war against technological civilization far superior to our own. Our enemy can take any shape. They could be anywhere.
政府发言人:我们要迎战科技文明,那比我们自己的文明要高明得多。我们的敌人可以随意变形,也可以无处不在。
Sam: It's a robot. You know it's like a super advanced robot. It's probably Japanese.
萨姆:那是机器人,你知道那就像超级先进的机器人。说不定是日本产的。
Selected Scene 3
场景3
White Captain: No, no, no,no!Move!
白人上尉:不,不,不!快跑!
Sam: Stop! He's not going to hurt you!
萨姆:住手!他不会伤害你!
Sam's Girlfriend: I'll drive, you shoot!
萨姆的女友:我开车,你开枪!
Sam: You have to get in the car! Trust me!
萨姆:你必须上车!相信我!
Sam's Girlfriend: Oh, my god!
萨姆的女友:噢,天哪!
Black Soldier: Break it!
黑人士兵:打碎它!
Selected Scene 2
场景 2
Dancers: Where's Myra anyhow ? It's almost 8:00 and we've got to get to the theater. I tell you, I just tremble for the poor girl. You're always trembling. Maybe she went directly to the theater,That 's right, she's probably waiting for us there. I hope so. Back in the dormitory, Myra show Kitty a dress she's just bought.
舞蹈演员:迈拉到底在哪里?快8点了,我们得去剧院了。我告诉你,我在为那可怜的女孩发抖,你总是在发抖,也许她直接去了剧院。对,她也许在那里等着我们,我希望如此。 回到宿舍,迈拉给凯蒂看她刚买的衣服。
Kitty: Well, where have you been? I've been worried to death. I thought you were with the boy but he phoned a couple of times.
凯蒂:噢,你到哪里去了?我担心死了,我还以为你和那男孩在一起,但他打来了好几次电话。
Myra: Oh, did he? I wonder why. He had to go back to the barracks and I went shopping.
迈拉:噢,是吗?我不知道为什么。他得回营房,而我买东西去了。
Kitty: Hey what's happened to you, whose dress is that?
凯蒂:嘿,你怎么了,那是谁的礼服?
Myra: It's mine.
迈拉:是我的。
Kitty: Yours?
凯蒂:你的?
Myra: Yes, I spent my last penny on it.
迈拉:是的,我花完了所有的钱。
Kitty: Are you crazy?
凯蒂:你疯了吗?
Myra: Yes, quite, quite, and I bought that lovely hat, and shoes, and a bag, and gloves, and oh isn't it a dream, Kitty, my wedding dress.
迈拉:是的,我疯了。我买了那顶可爱的帽子,还有鞋子、手提包和手套,噢,真像是在做梦,凯蒂,这是我的结婚礼服。
Kitty: Oh, Myra... you don't mean...
凯蒂:噢,迈拉……你不是说……
Myra: Yes! I'm going to be married.
迈拉:是的!我要结婚了。
Kitty: Oh darling come h ere, let me hug you! Oh it's wonderful... when, when, how?
凯蒂:亲爱的,过来,让我拥抱你!噢,太好了……什么时候,什么时候,怎样举行?
Myra: Tomorrow morning at St. Matthew's Church. Oh Kitty, I am so madly happy.
迈拉:明天上午在圣马修教堂。噢,凯蒂,我快乐得快要疯了。
Kitty: Oh, darling, I can't believe it.
凯蒂:噢,亲爱的,我简直无法相信。
Myra: Neither can I.
迈拉:我也是。
Kitty: It's so silly, I'm crying.
凯蒂:真傻,我要哭了。
Myra: I've been crying all day.
迈拉:我都哭了一天了。
Kitty: It's unbelievable, things like this just don't happen, It’s so wonderful. Oh, what a joke on Madame!
凯蒂:真难以相信会发生这种事,太好了。噢,对夫人来说是一个多大的玩笑啊!
Lydia: Kitty, are you coming?
丽蒂娅:凯蒂,你们一块去吗?
Kitty: Yes, all right, wait a second. You're coming to the theater,aren't you?
凯蒂:是的,好,等一下。你要去剧院,是吗?
Myra: Yes, of course. I wouldn't let Madame down for anything.
迈拉:当然是,我无论怎样也不会让夫人下不了台的。
Kitty: Then we'd better hurry.come on! Oh, girls... girls. Hey Lydia, girls, girls, what do you think, Myra's going to be married. May I tell the theater?
凯蒂:那我们最好快点儿。快!噢,、姑娘们……姑娘们。嘿,莉迪亚,姑娘们,姑娘们,迈拉要结婚了,你们怎么想?我可以告诉她们吗?
Myra: Darling, you seem to have done it.
迈拉:亲爱的,你好像已经说过了。
Lydia: when is it?
丽蒂娅:什么时候?
Kitty: Tomorrow morning.
凯蒂:明天上午。
Lydia: What's his name?
丽蒂娅:他叫什么名字?
Kitty: Roy Cronin.
凯蒂:罗伊·克罗宁。
Girl: well, Mrs. Cronin, I declare!
女孩:好,我宣布,克罗宁太太!
Girl 1: I'm so happy for you, Myra.
女孩一:我真为你高兴,迈拉。
Lydia: Oh, by and large, darlings, you're all so sweet. I feel like crying, too. But we haven't got the time, come on girls, we leave for the theater. Come on girls.
丽蒂娅:噢,亲爱的,总的来说,你们都太好了,我都快哭了。但我们没时间了,快走,姑娘们,我们去剧院吧,快,姑娘们。
Housekeeper: Miss Myra ? You're wanted on the telephone.
女佣:迈拉小姐,你的电话。
Myra: Thank you, ( On the phone ) Hello? Yes?... What I... Oh, no. when? ... Oh, that's terrible. Can't they give you one more day ? ... You have to... of course I'll come at once. I love you.
迈拉:谢谢。(接电话)喂?是的!……什么?……噢,不……什么时候?……噢,太可怕了,他们不能再给你一天?……你必须……当然,我马上来,我爱你。
Kitty: What is it? What's happened?
凯蒂:什么事?发生了什么事?
Myra: The orders have been changed. He's going tonight. The train leaves in twenty-five minutes. I'm going to see him off.
迈拉:命令已变,他今晚要走,火车25分钟后开,我要去送他。
Kitty: Going where?
凯蒂:去哪里?
Myra: The Waterloo Station.
迈拉:滑铁卢车站。
Kitty: out you can't, you won't be back in time for the show. Madame will...
凯蒂:可你不能去,你去了就赶不上表演了,夫人会……
Myra: Sorry.
迈拉:对不起。
Kitty: Myra, please. she'd never forgive you, never Don't do it, Myra.
凯蒂:迈拉,请……她绝不会原谅你,绝不会。别这样做,迈拉。
Myra: I may never see him again. Waterloo Station, Roy is anxiously waiting for Myra. The train is leaving. He has to get on. Myra hurries to the station. But the trait starts off. They wave to each other.
迈拉:我可能再也见不到他了。滑铁卢车站,罗伊在焦急地等待着迈拉。火车就要开了,他不得不上车。迈拉匆匆赶到车站,但火车已经启动,他们相互挥手。
Man: It's just going, sir.
男人:车就要开了,先生。
Roy: Myra!
罗伊:迈拉!
Myra: Roy!
迈拉:罗伊!
Roy: Myra!
罗伊:迈拉!
Myra: Roy!
迈拉:罗伊!
Selected Scene 1
场景1
Captain: In the future, you're kind to remember certain rooms in this house are not to be disturbed.
上校:以后请你记住,这儿有些房间是不能乱闯的。
Maria: Yes, captain, sir.
玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:为什么这样盯着我?
Maria: You don't look like at all a sea captain.
玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。
Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess, Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。
Maria: What?
玛丽亚:什么?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another before meeting the Children.
上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。
Maria: But I don't have another. When we enter the abbey, our worldly clothes go to the poor.
玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那这一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn't want it.
玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:唔。
Maria: I would have made myself a new dress but there wasn't time. I can make my own clothes.
玛丽亚:如果有时间的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我自己会做衣服。
Captain: I'll see that you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein...
上校:我给你弄些布料,可能的话,今天就给你。现在小姐……呃…
Maria: Maria.
玛丽亚:玛丽亚。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the mama has told you.
上校:玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷向你介绍了多少情况。
Maria: Not much.
玛丽亚:不是很多。
Captain: You are the twelfth in a long line of governess to look after my children since their mother died. I trust you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第12位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只待了两个小时。
Maria: What's wrong with the children, sir?
玛丽亚:孩子们有什么不对劲吗?
Captain: There 's nothing is wrong with the children, only the governesses. They were completely unable to maintain discipline, without it, the house cannot be properly run. Please remember that, Fraulein.
上校:孩子们都很正常,只怪家庭教师,他们完全不能维持纪律。没这些纪律,这个家就没法有效地管理。小姐,请记住这点。
Maria: Yes, sir.
玛丽亚:好的,先生。
Captain: Every morning you will drill the children in their studies. I will not permit them to dream away their summer holidays. Each afternoon, they march about ground, breathing deeply. Bedtime is to be strictly observed. No exceptions.
上校:每天上午你得督促孩子们做功课。我不允许他们虚度整个暑假。下午,他们在操场上操练、深呼吸,就寝时间必须严格遵守,不得例外。
Maria: Excuse me, sir, when do they play?
玛丽亚:对不起,先生。他们什么时候玩?
Captain: You will see to it that they conduct themselves all time with the utmost orderliness and decorum. I am placing you in command.
上校:你得看着他们,他们在任何时候都循规蹈矩。我任命你来指挥他们。
Maria: Yes, sir.
玛丽亚:好的,先生。
Selected Scene 3
场景3
Timon and Pumbaa:
丁满和彭彭:
HakunaMatata!
哈库那马塔塔
What a wonderful phrase
真是很有意思
Hakuna Matata!
哈库那马塔塔
Ain 't no passing craze
简单又好记
It means no worries
从现在开始
For the rest of your days
你不必再担心
It's our problem-free philosophy
不必像从前——听天由命
Hakuna Matata!
哈库那马塔塔
Why, when he was a young warthog...
啊,当他是只小山猪
When I was a young warthog...
当我是只小山猪
Very nice.
很好!
Thanks!
谢啦!
He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal. He could clear the savannah after every meal. I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned. And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind. And oh, the shame ( He was ashamed )
看他好像魅力十足,风度翩翩看来看去好像缺少一些东西虽然我长得丑,可是很温柔我终于,发现我没办法,出人头地!哎呀,真丢脸(太丢脸喽!)
Thought a changing my name.
我想过改名字
( Oh, what's in a name? )
(哦,改什么名字啊?)
And I got downhearted ( How did you feel? )
后来终于放弃(为什么呢?)
Every time that I..,
每次我想……
Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids!
嘿,彭彭,不要在小孩面前……
Oh...sorry.
啊,对不起
Hakuna Matata!
哈库那马塔塔
What a wonderful phrase!
真是很有意思
Hakuna Matata!
哈库那马塔塔
Ain 't no passing craze
简单容易记
It means no worries
从现在开始
For the rest of your days
没有烦恼忧虑
Yeah, sing it, kid!
好!唱下去!
It's our problem-free philosophy...
不必像从前—听天由命
Hakuna Matata!
哈库那马塔塔
Hakuna matata [Repeats]
哈库那马塔塔[重复]
Simba: It means no worries. For the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy. Hakuna Matata.
辛巴:从现在开始你不必再担心。不必像从前——听天由命。哈库那马塔塔。
Selected Scene 1
场景1
Mufasa, the lion king is telling Simba, his son, an important rule of life.
狮子王穆法萨正在给他的儿子辛巴,讲述一些生活的重要规则。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
穆法萨:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土。
Simba: Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa: A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
穆法萨:每一个国王都有自己的统治周期,如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且随着你成为新国王而和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all of mine?
辛巴:所有这一切都将是我的吗?
Mufasa: Everything!
穆法萨:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
穆法萨:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可以去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
穆法萨:不会,国王也不能凡事随心所欲。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:不能吗?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As a king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
穆法萨:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mutasa: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are alt connected in the great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars, the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
穆法萨:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里,我们是互相关联的。辛巴,我来告诉你一些我父亲告诉我的话。看看天上那些星星,过去那些伟大的国王正在上面看着我们呢!
Simba: Really?
辛巴:真的吗?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings Will always be there to guide you, and so will.
穆法萨:是的,所以无论你什么时候感到孤独,记住他们始终在那儿指引你,我也在。
Selected Scene 2
场景2
Mufasa: Simba, I am very disappointed at you.
穆法萨:辛巴,我对你非常失望。
Simba: I know.
辛巴:我明白。
Mufasa: You could've been killed. You deliberately disobeyed me. And what's worse, you put Nala in danger.
穆法萨:你可能被杀死的。你故意违抗我的命令,更严重的是你把娜拉带到非常危险的境地!
Simba: I was just trying to be brave like you.
辛巴:我就是想象你一样勇敢。
Mufasa: I am only brave when I have to be. Simba, being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
穆法萨:我只有在不得已的情况下才那样勇敢,辛巴,勇敢不意味着自找麻烦。
Simba: But you are not scared of anything.
辛巴:但是您什么也不怕。
Mufasa: I was today.
穆法萨:我今天害怕了。
Simba: You were?
辛巴:是吗?
Mufasa: Yes. I thought I might lose you.
穆法萨:是的,我以为会失去你。
Simba: Oh, I guess even kings get scared, huh? But you know what?
辛巴:原来国王也会害怕。但是您知道吗?
Mufasa: What?
穆法萨:什么?
Simba: I think those hyenas were even more scared.
辛巴:我看那些土狼更加恐惧。
Mufasa: Because nobody messes with your dad. Come here, you.
穆法萨:因为没有谁敢跟你的父亲胡来。过来,儿子。
Simba: Oh, no! no!
辛巴:不,呵呵,不。
Selected Scene 2
场景2
Garfield: Aha! I so knew you weren't me.
加菲:我就知道你不是我。
Prince: And you must be Garfield.
王子:你肯定是加菲吧。
Garfield: How do you know my name?
加菲:你怎么知道我的名字?
Prince: I've lived your life for the past few days. Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it's your Jon. Return to him, Garfield.Return to your home.
王子:这几天我一直过着你的生活。真的,约翰是一个真正热爱动物的人。回去吧,加菲,回你的家吧。
Garfield: Your Highness, you don't have to tell me twice. Bye-bye.
加菲:陛下,不要再说了,再见。
Winston: Sir, thank heavens. You 've returned. The real prince!
温森:谢天谢地,真正的王子,你终于回来了。
Animals: The prince is home, back with us!
动物们:王子回家了,又和我们在一起了。
Preston: It's the real prince, the genuine article.
瞢莱斯顿:他是真的王子,货真价实!
Prince: Yes, my friends, I have returned to you at this, our darkest hour. So, Winny, what exactly, is Lord Dargis up to?
王子:好的,我的朋友,我回来了。前一段时间真是生命中最黑暗的时刻啊?温森,达吉斯到底要干什么勾当?
Winston: He intends to level our homes and kill us all.
温森:他想铲平这里,把我们都消灭掉。
Prince: O... kay. Well, in that case. I decree that we pack our bags and get our scraggy bottoms out of here. Perhaps to the castle next door.
王子:好的,既然这样,我们只好收拾包裹离开这了,或许可以搬到隔壁的城堡去。
Garfield: Oh, boy.
加菲:啊,真的吗?
Animal: What?
动物们:什么?
Marten: Well, that was inspirational.
马河:嗯,有创意。
Cow: Brilliant.
母牛:太棒了。
McBunny: I am so fired up.
麦克伯尼:我真是太兴奋了。
Garfield: You know, I have to believe we can do better.
加菲:我觉得还有别的好办法。
Preston: I thought you were leaving.
普莱斯顿:我以为你走了。
Garfield: Hey, button the beak, Fruit Loops, or I'll stick that thing on backwards. Look, Lord Doofus is just another bully. And what do we do to bullies?
加菲:闭嘴吧,大嘴巴。听着,他只不过恃强凌弱,我们该怎么办?
Duck: Well, generally, we run from them.
鸭子:通常来说,跑吧。
Garfield: No, we don't leave. We stand and we kick royal but. Trust me, if you beasts can bake a two-cheese lasagna, You can be at Dargis.
加菲:不!我们不走。我们守住阵脚,狠狠地反击。相信我,如果你们可以做双层奶酪宽面,你们当然也可以修理达吉斯!
Hobbs: There you are, man. God! What happened to your clothes?
霍布斯:你在这啊,啊,老天,怎么了?
Dargis: Indeed, it's been that kind of day.
达吉斯:的确,今天真倒霉。
Hobbs: Mr. Dargis, I demand an explanation.
霍布斯:达吉斯先生,请解释一下。
Dargis: I had no choice. The cat just won't die.
达吉斯:我没有选择,那猫真是命大。
Greene: What did you say?
格林:你说什么?
Dargis: You will sign the deeds over to me, cat or no cat.
达吉斯:不管有没有那猫,你都得把这契约转让给我。
Veterinary Assistant: Oh, my!
秘书:啊,我的天。
Westminster: Mr. Hobbs, you were right. Lord Dargis was willing to go to any lengths to get the estate. I can see you're busy. I'm just gonna...
威斯特敏斯特:霍布斯先生,你说对了。达吉斯先生无论如何也要得到那块地产。我知道你很忙,我就是要……
Dargis: Uh! Young lady. Get over there. Traitoress. You were working with them all along!
达吉斯:啊,小丫头,过来!你这个叛徒,你始终跟他们是一起的。
Jon: Odie! Odie, wait for me! Odie!
约翰:欧蒂!等等我。
Dargis: Get on with it!
达吉斯:快点!
Prince: Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late. Shall I ring for tea?
王子:嗨,大家好,对不起我来晚了,可以要点茶吗?
Hobbs: Well, it's Prince, and he's alive!
霍布斯:是王子,他还活着!
Dargis: I am bushed.
达吉斯:真倒霉!
Garfield: All this running-for-my-life stuff. What say we break for lunch, take a quick nap and pick it up later? Sound good?
加菲:事情来得太快了,可不可以吃点午饭,睡一下再接着来啊, 听起来不错!
Dargis: There are two of you little monsters, hmm?
达吉斯:你们两个怪物都来了,哼?
Garfield: For those keeping score at home, that's 18 lives.
加菲:告诉家里记分的家伙们,那可是18条命啊。
★ 乱世佳人读后感
★ 乱世佳人经典台词