下面是小编收集整理的商务英语会话:建立贸易关系(共含10篇),供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“拽哥马尔福”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
商务英语会话:建立贸易关系
良好的贸易关系可以使得双方的贸易进行得通畅顺利,从而形成双赢的局面,那么,如何“开口”建立贸易关系呢?下面这两则对话可以给你一些启示。
Dialogue 1
Tom: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate with in this field. I wish to do business with you.
Tom: 我认为你我双方在这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。
Lin: It appears we want the same things.
林: 您的愿望和我们完全一致。
Tom: Regarding our financial position, credit standing and trade reputations, please refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.
Tom: 关于我们的财政状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,请向我们的开户银行或我地商会了解。
Lin: Thank you for the information.
林: 谢谢您提供的'信息。
Dialogue 2
Liu: I understand this is your first visit to our company.
刘:这好像是您第一次来我们公司访问,
Bob: Yes, and my first visit to your country. I've wanted to visit China for a long time and now I'm lucky to have the chance to do so.
鲍伯:是的,也是第一次来你们国家访问。我一直想亲眼看看中国的成就。我感到收获太大了。
Liu: I'm glad to hear that.
刘:您这么说,我感到很高兴。
Bob: I think you must have some idea of our company. We've been importing arts and crafts for many years. The purpose of my coming here is to do business with you.
鲍伯:我想您对我们公司一定有所了解。我公司经营工艺品已有多年。我这次来是想和你们开展业务往来。
Liu: I can assure you of our best intentions and closest cooperation. We're always willing to develop trade with friends from all over the world.
刘:请相信我们一定会竭尽全力密切合作的。我们一向愿意和世界各国朋友开展贸易往来。
在国际贸易中,交易磋商一般是由产品的询价,报价作为贸易的开始。从产品的等级,规格,是否有特点等内容。如何将客户的采购欲望转化为采购行为,要力争在最短的时间内给买家留下深刻的第一印象。本单元分享的是在建立贸易关系中所使用到的高频商务词汇。
Vocabulary and its Usage
1.Account(n.)账目,考虑,理由
We opened an account with the Bank of China.
我们在中国银行开立了一个账户
While setting the price, please take the quality into account.
制定价格时,请将质量因素考虑在内
2.Act(v.)采取行动
We must act on the instructions from our home office.
我们必须按照总公司的指示行事
Our company mainly acts as an export agent on a commission basis.
我们司主要充当出口商代理,要收取佣金
3.Acknowledge(v.)告知收到,确认
We are pleased to acknowledge your order of June 20 for Tea Sets.
我们很高兴收到你方6月20日的茶具订单
Your company has altered the condition in the contract unilaterally, which we do not acknowledge.
贵公司已单方面的更改合同中的条件,对此我方不予承认
4.Address (n.)地址 (v.)写姓名地址,寄
My business address and phone number are printed on the card
我的营业地址和电话号码都印在了名片上了
Please address your enquiries to the manager.
请将贵方的询盘寄给经理
5.Adjust (v.)调整,调节
We have adjusted the L/C as requested.
我们已按照要求修改了信用证
Our price of the said goods has been adjusted to US$2,000 per m/t.
我们的货物价格已经调整到了每公吨2,000美元
1:We want to develop direct contact with American buyers for ourselves.
我们想同美国的买主建立起直接的联系。
A: We want to develop direct contact with American buyers for ourselves.
我们想同美国的买主建立起直接的联系。
B: We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
A: That's good. We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
那太好了。我们是本市最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
2:We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
A: We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
B: Thank you for all the arrangement.
感谢您的所有安排。
A: You are welcome. We believe the arrangement will contribute to cementing our pleasant relationship.
不用谢。我们相信这有利于巩固我们的良好关系。
其他表达法:
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
As is known, we set great score by the trade relationship with the Third World countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
Sure.What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
行,你打算是哪一种发货期?
Well,you've seen the order quantities.What do you think you could manage?
你已看到了定货量,你认为你能应付什么情况?
Well,on the AX000 components,we could certainly...
至于AX000零部件,我们当然…
No,I didn't mean on the individual orders.What about the whole consignment on a monthly basis?
不,我不指个别定单。一个月的批量定单如何?
On,I see.I hadn't realized we'd be talking about that.I'd have to get back to Geoff to confirmed times on that.
我明白了,我刚才没意识到所谈的,我得回到吉奥夫确认其时间。
Surely you could give me some idea?
你的主意是……?
Well,I reckon...we could manage 15 days from confirmed order.But,as I say,I'd have to get back to you to confirm that.
那,我想…我们从定单确认后十五天内能行,不过我得回去确认一下。
That's at your quoted prices?
是以你们报的价?
Um...well,actually we quoted for those batch by batch.We hadn't realized you'd be thinking of ordering the whole lot.
我们是一批批报价,没意识到你们是批量的。
I see.So I suppose we'd be looking at reduction for bulk orders?
我明白,我们的批量订购有折扣吗?
Look,I'm sorry.To be perfectly frank,you've caught me on the hop here.Would you mind waiting while I speak to Geoff on the phone?
对不起,老实说,你可难为我了,你能等我给公司去个电话吗?
No,of course not...
当然没有。
Did you get through OK?
你通了吗?
Yes,I did I aplolgize for keeping you waiting.Anyway,we can now talk more concretely about delivery terms.
是的,很抱歉让你久等了。我们现在可以确定发货条款了。
Good.
好。
We can deliver the whole consignment at 15 days at the prices already quoted.This would mean dispatch from our premises...
我们能按定价15天全批量发货,那意味着按我们的条件发货…
I'm surprised you're not prepared to offer some sort of bulk discount considering the size of the order.
我很奇怪为什么不考虑按定单的大小给予折扣。
Well,I'm sure you understand that meeting this sort of order will mean quite a lot of overtime,it would be very difficult to come down on the price.
我想你一定知道这种方式费时,我们很难在降价了。
But we are offering you a large amount of regular business...
但我们提供了大批量业务啊!
That's true.Would you be willing to sign on annual contract on the basis we discussed?
对,你愿意在我们讨论的基础上签年度合同吗?
Um,possibly,subject to quality and delivery guarantees.
可以,只要质量和发货能保证。
Of course.Well,in that case we could offer a 5% discount for a confirmed monthly order for the next 12 months.
绝对保证,这样的话,如果你们在接下来的12个月里保证有月定单,我们可以给予5%的折扣。
I was hoping for something a bit more substantial.
我希望折扣更高点。
I'm afraid that's as far as we could go.We'd already be stretching ourselves to the limit.
恐怕已到我们的极限了。我们已经让到最大限度了。
××公司
我们从商会那里看到贵公司的名称及地址,得知你们有兴趣建立进出口商品的业务联系,
如贵公司在本地尚无固定客户,希望考虑以本公司为交易伙伴。本公司原经营工业机械在本国的批发零售业务,由于最近在经营方面的变化,本公司在销售方面的政策也发生了变化。
笔者有多年的外贸经验,希望在世界各地建立适宜而持久的贸易关系,
由于与生产厂家的长期直接联系,我们在许多行业中尤其是工业机械,是最有竞争力的。
我们也愿意从贵国进口一两种优良产品,以有竞争力的价格在美国销售,以期能够持续、长期占领市场。
我们希望聆听贵公司的意见、要求厦建议,以及如何才能使双方协力合作,互惠互利。此外,本公司愿意以收取佣金为条件充当贵公司在美国的采购代理。
恭候回音。
××公司
×年×月×日
Letters for Establishing Business Relations
1.Importer Writes to Exporter
Dear Sirs,
We have obtained your address from the Commercial Counsellor of your Embassy in London and are now writing you for the establishment of business relations.
We are very well connected with all the major dealers here of light industrial products, and feel sure we can sell large quantities of Chinese goods if we get your offers at competitive prices.
As to our standing, we are permitted to mention the Bank of England, London, as a reference.
Please let us have all necessary information regarding your products for export.
Yours faithfully,
相关词汇
1.competitive adj. 有竞争力的
competitive price 竞争价格
competitive capacity 竞争能力
competitive power 竞争能力
competitive edge 竞争优势
eg.If your price is competitive, we will place an order with you. 如果你方价格有竞争力的话,我们将向你方发出订单。
Your products has no competitive capacity in our market. 你方产品在我市场上没有竞争力.
compete v. 竞争
~with (or:against) sb. in sth. 在...方面与某人竞争
eg.We should compete with other enterprises in the quality of the products. 我们必须在产品的质量方面与其它企业竞争.
~with (or:against) sb. for sth. 为...事情与某人竞争
eg.We must compete against other countries in trade for obtaining larger international market. 为了获取更大的国际市场我们必须与其他国家在贸易方面进行竞争。
competition n. 竞争:
eg.To enable us to meet competition, you must quote the lowest possible price. 为了使我们能适应竞争, 你方必须报尽可能低的价格。
competitor n. 竞争者,竞争对手
eg.We trust that the superior quality, attractive design and reasonable price of our products will surely enable us to defeat the competitors. 我们相信我方产品的优良质量、诱人设计、合理价格定能使我方击败竞争对手.
2.standing 资信情况,信誉,固定的,永久的
standing cost 长期成本,固定成本
standing orders 长期订单
standing director 常务董事
有关“资信情况”的表达方法还有:
credit standing 信誉情况
financial standing 财金情况
finances 财源,资金情况(常用复数)
3.We are permitted to mention the Bank of England, London, as a reference. 我们已征得伦敦的英国银行同意,把它们作为我们的咨询银行。
4.regarding prep. 关于,与 with regard to, in regard to, as regards 同义,一般可以换用。
eg.Regarding the terms of payment, we require confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit. 关于支付条件,我们要求保兑的、不可撤消的信用证。
J:Good morning. My name is John. I'm from Japan. Here is my business card.
约翰:早上好。我是约,来自日本。这 是我的名片。
W: Good morning. My name is Wang. Take a seat, please.
王:早上好。我姓王。请坐吧。
J: Thank you. I'm here because I admire your company's fame. Your leather shoes have a very high reputation. So, I'm thinking to establish trade relations with you.
约翰:谢谢。我到贵公司是慕名而来。你 们的皮鞋享有很高的声誉。所以我 想和你们建立贸易关系。
W: We are willing to cooperate with you. Our products are of high quality and each product is through strict inspection. Would you like to see our catalogue and samples first?
王:我们很愿意和你们合作。我们的产品确实有很好的质量,并且每一个产品都是经过严格检验的。你要先 看一下我们的产品目录和样本吗?
J: OK. Thank you. Your shoes all seem very beautiful.
约翰:好的,谢谢。你们的鞋看起来都很漂亮。
W: Of course. Each of our products is elaborate, and they are not only beautiful in design, but also durable in use.
王:那是当然。我们的每一个产品都是 我们精心设计的,他们不仅漂亮而 且还经久耐用。
J: That's great. If the price is reasonable, I'd like to buy some for trial in our market. But I have to consult my manager. Can we discuss the details of purchase tomorrow?
约翰:太好了。如果价钱也合理,我想买 一些在我们的市场上试卖。但是我 必须咨询一下经理。我们能明天详 细讨论一下购买的细节吗?
W: Sure. See you.
王:没问题。再见。
J:See you.
约:再见。
I have to say that that has nothing to do with the treatment of this company.I've been satisfied with my salary here,and treasure the opportunity.
我要说这同公司待遇无关。我很满意我的薪水,我非常珍视公司给我的机会。
Have I done wrong to you?You've really surprised me.
那是我做了什么错事?你真让我震惊!
Bob,you've really been nice to me,and I thank you for the face that you've taken care of me and taught me so much.
鲍勃,你真的待我很好,我很感谢你一直照顾我,多方教导我。
I must admit that I'm still mixed up.There must be something wrong,why are you leaving?
我糊涂了,一定有对不住你的地方,不然你又为什么要辞职?
Well,I like new experiences,and need some new challenges.
唔,我喜欢新的经历,我需要新的挑战。
I see.Just these reasons?
我懂了。还有其它的原因吗?
To be honest,the chances for promotion are good in the new company,and the salary was just too attractive to turn down.
老实说,新公司晋升的机会很好,而且薪水好得简直令人无法拒绝。
Lily,you know how highly I think of your work,you should have come to me earlier,so we could talk about it.We might have had a chance to better the situation.
莉莉,你知道我非常看重你的工作,你该早点和我谈谈这件事。我们原本有机会改善情况的。
I'm sorry,Bob.
很抱歉,鲍勃。
I suppose it's too late to say that!
我想,现在太晚了。
I'm afraid so.The offer arrived beyond expectation,and I had to decide as soon as possible.It was the chance of a lifetime I can not miss,and I really can not hesitate.
恐怕是如此。这工作机会来得突然,我必须马上做出决定。我不能错过关系一生的机会,我觉得我不能犹豫了。
Well,I'm sad to see you off,Lilly.But all the best in your new career.
唔,莉莉,你要走,我真的很难过,但希望新事业顺利。
Thanks,Bob.Your generosity helps a lot.
谢谢你,鲍勃。谢谢你的帮忙。
paul: just fine. i looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and i'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。
leslie: very good. here is our price list.
好的。这是我们的价目表。
paul: let me see…. i see that your listed price for the k-two-one model is ten us dollars. do you offer quantity discounts?
我看看。你们k-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗?
leslie: we sure do. we give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
paul: what kind of discount could you give me if i were to place an order for six hundred units?
如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
leslie: on an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
paul: what about lead time?
交货时间呢?
leslie: we could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
paul: so, you require payment in advance of shipment?
那么,你们是要提前付款的?
leslie: yes. you could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
paul: i'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
那我想就先下六百的订单。
leslie: great! i'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。
Establishing trade relation.建立贸易关系 The following conversation is between Mr.Gatty, an importer from Britain, and Mr.Dong,a director of Liming Foodstuffs factory. Mr Gatty is visiting the sample room of the factory and Mr Dong is accompanying with him. Mr Dong: Here is our sample room.Mr Gatty: You certainly have got a large collection of sample foodstuffs here. Mr Dong: Yes. We are exporting a wide range of foodstuffs to many countries. And the demand is getting greater and greater. Mr Gatty: So it is. Though we havent done business with you, as you know, your exports of foodstuffs to our country have considerably increased during the last few years. It appears that Chinese foodstuffs are very attractive. D:You said it .The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs .By the way ,which items are you interested in ? G:Canned goods are of special interest to me ,particularly the canned fruit and meat.As your canned fruit is among the most popular ones in our market,I'm going to place an order in a day or two . D:Good .How about our canned meat?G:I think it will also find a good marketing in our country.Will you show me some samples? D:Yes.This way ,please! Our canned meat is in various weighs .The largest one weighs three and a half pounds net,the smallest seven ounces net. G: The small sizes are more saleable in our market than the large ones .I've brought with me a sample of canned meat Which is only six ounces .The smallest size of yours is even bigger than that of mine .I wonder if your canned meat tastes better. D:Your are welcome to have a try .Here it is .Ours is of prime quality . G:Oh, It's delicious.Mm...I'm not sure about the pesticide residues in your foodstuffs ,though I'm sure ,you must have given much thought to the matter.But you know ,our governmental restrictions have been getting more and more tight,so we are not allowed to import any polluted goods. D:You can rest assured .Our foodstuffs are guaranteed to conform to WHO standards. G:Good.I'd like to order meat of this kind in seven ounce tins if the price is competitive. D:What about other canned goods ,such as canned mushrooms and vegetables? G:They are not as saleable as canned fruit ,I suppose . D:Mm , no .I really do not think that is so .They are also among our major exports and have found a favourable reception in many other countries. G:Then ,may I have a look at the samples first ?D:Certainly .Here you are . G:Ah ,very nice indeed .But I am not sure whether they are to the taste of our people .What would you say to my taking some samples home before I make a decision? D:That's all right. G:Well ,I have an appointment at 4:00.shall we talk about over tomorrow moning ? D:Ok ,See you tomorrow . D:Doodbye!! Dialogue 1: A:Would you like to have a see at our showroom,Ms Olive? B:I Love to. A:This way,please. B:Thanks you.How beautiful. A:Where shall we start?
★ 建立制度
★ 建立现代企业制度
★ 建立社团申请书
★ 建立情感语录
★ 规章制度建立情况