以下是小编为大家准备的商务电话英语句型-2(共含10篇),仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“默契”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
商务电话英语实用句型精选100句-2
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s?
你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me?
可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我应该在哪里补票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
60 Where is immigration?
入境处在什么地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飞时间准时吗?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班机诞误多长时间?
64 What’s the cause of the delay?
什么原因延误?
65 Will the flight be delayed?
这班机会延误吗?
66 May I have baggage tags?
请给我行李标签好吗?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
请给一份海关申报表好吗?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
请给我一张离机卡好吗?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
这个在免税限额内吗?
72 Where’’s a tax-free shop?
免税店在哪儿?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什么时间到登机门?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
请你帮我找我的'行李好吗?
75 Will the flight be canceled?
这班机会被取消吗?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
78 What’’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什么地方拿机票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停吗?
82 Can I have a second-class
1 how long are you going to stay here?
你要在这里停留多久?
2 do you have anything to declare?
你有东西要申报关税吗?
3 what's the purpose of your visit?
你旅行的目的是什么?
4 what time does the ship leave?
船什么时间启航?
5 when will the ship leave for honolulu?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
6 could you please give me the departure time?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
7 do i need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要预订吗?
8 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?
9 when would you like to return?
你打算什么时候回来/去?
10 do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
11 do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
12 how much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
13 would you take this coat to the cleaner's?
你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
14 will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
15 won't you iron this shirt for me?
可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
16 will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
17 where am i supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我应该在哪里补票?
18 where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
19 when can you pick up your ticket?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
20 where is immigration?
入境处在什么地方?
情况一: 打电话的人找的是你自己
Is Daisy there? Daisy 在吗?
Speaking. 我就是,说吧。
That's me. 我就是。
This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.
This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用 This is he.)
You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。
情况二: 要找的人不在
May I speak to Mr. Gates? 请问 Gates 先生在吗?
He's out. 他出去了。
He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。
He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。
You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。
He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。
情况三: 要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
Can I talk to Mark? 我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?
He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?
情况四: 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
I have no idea. 我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。
情况五: 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
情况六: 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言
Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?
Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。
Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。
Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。
情况七: 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复
When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?
(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?
Pardon? 抱歉。请再说一次。
Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?
Im sorry? 抱歉。请再说一次。
情况八:对方希望你替他/她传话,但你想拒绝
May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?
You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry. 你知道吗?我的英文不是非常好,我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗?我很抱歉。
If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good. 如果你不介意的话,能否请你再打一次,然后在录音机上留言?我的英文不是很好。
情况九:打电话的人要找的人是别人,请对方稍等
Is Brandon there? Brandon在吗?
Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。
Hold, please. 请稍等。来源:壹壹英语
Hold on, please. 请稍等。
Let me see if he's here. Hang on. OK?
我看看他在不在。等一下,好吗?
情况十:对方打错电话
Can I speak to Alexander Walker?我可以和Alexander Walker说话吗?
Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker?抱歉,这里没这个人。
I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 抱歉,恐怕你打错电话了。
What number did you dial? 你刚才拨的号码是多少?
情况十一:要求跟刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话
Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢?我忘了跟她讲一件事。
Sure. I'll go get her. 当然!我这就去叫她。
情况十二:电话打不通
Did it go through? 打通了吗?
The line was busy. 电话忙线。
I got the busy signals. 电话忙线。
情况十三:(因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话
Paul, can you answer the phone? I'm busy. Paul,你能不能去接电话?我在忙。
Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul, 你能不能去接电话?我现在不能接。
Yes, dear. 是的,亲爱的。
情况十四:接到无人电话(就是打来了却不说话的那种)
Who called? 谁打来的?
No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。
Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word. 打错了,我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。
1.常用词汇
区域号码Area code
投币电话Coin call
会议电话Conference call
信用卡电话Credit card call
电话干扰Crossed lines
直拨电话Direct dial call
国内电话Domestic call
分机Extension
分机号码Extension number
交换台号码Exchange number
公用电话Public telephone
长途电话 Long distance call
市内电话Local call
传话机Mouth piece
对讲机系统Intercom system
国际电话Overseas call
同线电话Party line
无线电话Radio telephone
电话本Telephone book
电话亭Telephone booth
电话号码Telephone number
电信局Telephone office
通话次数表Service meter
2.常用礼貌句型
(1)自报家门
这里是青海贸易公司的Tina Hao。我能为您做些什么?
This is Tina Hao of Qinghai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2)听不清楚
对不起,我没听懂您说的话。Sorry. I didn't get what you said.
我听不太清楚.I can't hear you very well.
通信效果不太好.We have a bad connection.
我听不太清楚您说的话.I can't catch what you are saying.
发生上面的情况,您可以请对方再重复一遍,您可以说:
能请您再说一遍吗?Could you repeat that,please?
您能再说一遍吗?Would you say that again?
(3)请对方说慢点
您能再说慢一点吗?Would you speak more slowly?
您能再大声一点吗?Could you speak up/out a little?
您能再说清楚一点吗?Would you speak more clearly?
(4)帮忙转分机
请帮我转分机211. Please connect me with extension two-one-one.
请帮我接人事部好吗?
Could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
(5)他在忙线中
他现在正在接另一个电话.tie's on another line right now.
他正在接长途电话.有什么我可以帮您吗?
He's talking a long-distance call now,what can I do for you?
抱歉.他正在打电话.Sorry. his line is busy.
(6)请对方稍等一下
您能稍等一会儿吗?Could you hold a moment .please?
您能稍等一会儿吗?Can you hold on.please?
请稍等一下.他马上来接电话.Just a moment. He is on his way now.
(7)现在不方便接电话
她现在有客人。She has a visitor at the moment.
他正在开会。He is in a meeting now
很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给您。
I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later?
他有来上班,不过现在不在座位上.He's here but he's not at his desk right now.
他还没到办公室。He hasn't come to the office yet.
很抱歉,他刚才外出了.I'm sorry, but he is out right now.
(8)在休假中
他今天休假.He is off today.
商务电话英语实用句型精选100句-1
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I won’t check this baggage
这件行李我不托运。
5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
6 I missed my train.
我未赶上火车。
7 I haven’t nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的东西。
8 It’s all personal effects.
这些东西都是我私人用的。
9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708。
20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
21 I’m looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
22 I’d like to make a reservation
我想预订。
23 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
24 I’d like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的`预订号码是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 The laundry is not dry enough.
衣服还没干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 Th
商务电话留言常见句型及对话范例(1)
Dialogue A (A:Jan Wise B:Receiver)
A:Hello.Can I speak to Mr.Clark?
B:May I have your name,Please?
A:This is Jan Wise speaking.
B:Hold on,please…I’m sorry,but he’s on another line now.Would you care to hold?
A:Well,I need to leave in a ninute.Could you take a message,Please?
B:Gertainly.
A:It’s a little complicated… I’m Mr.Clark’s former classmate.
B:OK.
A:I was supposed to meet Mr.Clark for lunch at 12∶30 at Ernierestaurant with a friend of us,Miss White…
B:Ernie…Miss White——OK…
A:But Miss White’s flight arrived late,and I need to pick her upat the airport now…
B:Airport——OK…
A:So please tell him that the time is changed to 1∶00…
B:One o’clock…
A:And I hear that Miss White likes to eat Chinese food recently,so I want to meet at Beijing restaurant instead of Ernie’s. Bythe way,please tell him not to book the table,I have done it al-ready.
B:Beijing restaurant… Chinese food——OK,Miss Wise,I’ll givehim the message.
Anything else?
A:That’s all.Thank you for trouble taken.Good-bye.
B:Good-bye
商务电话常见句型及对话实例
Dialogue1 A (A:Jan Wise2 B:Receiver)
A:Hello.Can I speak to Mr.Clark?
B:May I have your name,Please?
A:This is Jan Wise speaking.
B:Hold on,please…I’m sorry,but he’s on another line now.Would4 you care5 to hold?
A:Well,I need to leave in a ninute.Could6 you take a message,Please?
B:Gertainly.
A:It’s a little complicated… I’m Mr.Clark’s former7 classmate.
B:OK.
A:I was8 supposed9 to meet Mr.Clark for lunch at 12∶30 at Ernierestaurant with a friend of us,Miss White…
B:Ernie…Miss White——OK…
A:But Miss White’s flight10 arrived late,and I need to pick11 her upat the airport now…
B:Airport——OK…
A:So please tell him that the time is changed to 1∶00…
B:One o’clock…
A:And I hear that Miss White likes to eat Chinese food recently,so I want to meet at Beijing restaurant instead12 of Ernie’s. Bythe way,please tell him not to book the table,I have done it al-ready.
B:Beijing restaurant… Chinese food——OK,Miss Wise,I’ll givehim the message.Anything else?
A:That’s all.Thank you for trouble13 taken.Good-bye.
B:Good-bye!
重点句型:
1.I’ll get back to you as3 soon as possible14.
我会尽快回您电话。
2.I’m sorry,but he’s on another line now.
对不起,他在接另一个电话。
3.Would you care to hold?
您要稍等一下吗?
4.Could you take a message,please?
能不能为我留下话?
5.I’ll give him the message.
我会转告他。
6.Anything else?
还有其他事吗?
7.That’s all.Thank you for trouble taken.
就这些,感谢你的耐心。
8.I’m sorry,but he is out of the office right now.
很抱歉,他现在不在办公室里。
9.When will he be back?
他什么时候回来?
10.I wonder15 if you could give Mr.Wang a message for me?
你能不能给王先生带个口信?
Dialogue B (A:Jim Brown B:Receiver)
A:Hello.This is Jim Brown of the Export Department.May Ispeak to Mr.Wang?
B:I’m sorry,but he is out of the office right now.
A:When will he be back?
B:He should be back at any moment.
A:I wonder if you could give Mr.Wang a message for me?
B:Yes,certainly.Just a minute.I’ll get a pen.(Pause)OKay,please carry on.
A:There will be a very urgent1 meeting at three o’clock and Iwould like Mr.Wang to attend it.
B:OKay,an urgent meeting…three o’clock…May I ask whatit’s regarding2?
A:Yes.It’s regarding the foreign exchange market and our salesstrategy this year.
B:Shall I tell Mr.Wang to prepare any material?
A:Yes,thank you.
B:I’ll let him know,Mr.Brown.
A:Thank you very much.Bye.
B:Bye.
Dialogue C (A:Mary B:Receiver C:John’s voice)
A:Hello.Is John in?
B:No,can I take a message?
A:No.I really need to talk to him personally.
B:Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?
A:Yes.Thank you.
B:Hold on and I’ll transfer3 you.(Pause)
C:Hi,this is John.I’m not available to take your call,but pleaseleave your name,number and a brief message.I’ll get back toyou as soon as possible.
A:Hi,John.It’s Mary and I really need to talk to you.I won’t beable to go to the party with you.Please call me at 556-3243when you get back.
重点句型:
11.Just a minute.I’ll get a pen.
请等一下,我拿支笔。
12.I’ll 1et him know,Mf.Brown.
我会转告他的,布朗先生。
13.No.I really need to talk to him personally.
不,我真的需要亲自跟他说。
14.Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?
那您要不要留话在他的语音信箱里?
15.Hold on and I’ll transfer you.
稍候,我会帮您转过去。
16.I’m not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.
我现在不能接您的电话,但请您留下您的姓名、电话号码和简短留言。
扩展:和就餐有关的实用英语
1. 寻问餐厅
到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.
最近的义大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?
2. 餐厅预约
享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。
我需要预约位子吗?
Do I need a reservation?
我想要预约3个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我们共有6个人。
We are a group of six.
我们大约在8点到达。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
How can I get there?
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我们大概需要等多久?
How long is the wait?
9点应该没问题。
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
今天的推荐餐是什么?
What do you have for today's special?
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
我的名字是洁西卡•杨。
My name is Jessica Yang.
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?
女士是否需着正式服装?
Could the ladies wear formal dresses?
请不要穿牛仔裤。
No jeans, please.
3. 餐厅点餐篇
到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得地道又满足。
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif1?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have French red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty2 of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers3 and meat (fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian4 dishes?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
Hardly...when... 一……就……. [倒装句型]
Hardly had she begun speaking when there was a knock on the door,
她刚开始说话就听到敲门声。
Have you ever been to... 你曾经去过……吗
Have you ever been to Disneyland
你有没有去过迪斯尼乐园
How are you getting on / along with... ……进展如何/与……相处如何
How are you getting on / along with your English study
你的英语学习进展如何
I absolutely agree with... …我完全同意……。
Sure, I absolutely agree with your point。
当然,我绝对同意你的观点。
I'm grateful for... 我对……特别感激。
I'm grateful for your timely help。
非常感谢你及时的帮助. [timely adj。及时的]
I am planning to... …我打算……。
I am planning to travel around China. 我打算环游中国。
I am very pleased to have this opportunity to... 我很高兴有机会……。
I am very pleased to have this opportunity to stand here and give you a speech。
我很高兴有机会站在这里为你们演讲。
I apologize for... 我为……道歉。
I apologize for leaving you alone. 很抱歉把你一个人留下。
I believe (that)... …我相信……。
I believe that we can conquer cancer totally some day。
我相信我们总有一天能够完全战胜癌症。
I believe we should... 我认为我们应该……。
I believe we should work together to protect our environment。
我认为我们应该携手保护环境。
I can't stand it when... 我无法忍受……。
I can't stand it when people talk with their mouth full。
我无法忍受别人说话的时候满嘴食物。
I didn't mean to... 我不是有意……。
I didn't mean to offend you。
我不是有意要冒犯你的. [offend n。冒犯;得罪]
I (don't) feel like... 我(不)想……。
I feel like going rock climbing with you this weekend。
这周末我想和你一起去攀岩。
I really don't feel like going to the movies tonight,
我今晚真的不想去看电影。
I don't think it is necessary to... 我认为没有必要……。
I don't think it is necessary to leave so early。我认为没有必要这么早走。
I don't think it's right to... 我认为……是不对的'。
I don't think it's right to bad mouth other people. 我认为说别人坏话是不对的。
I doubt that /if /whether... 我怀疑哦不相信……。
I doubt if what he said is true. 我不相信他所说的是真的。
I dream of... 我梦想……。
I dream of being a successful salesman. 我梦想成为一名成功的推销员。
I'm sick and tired of... 我对……感到厌烦。
I'm sick and tired of the same old routine every day。
我对每天同样的呆板的日常生活感到厌倦.[routine n。日常事物;常规]
I find it hard for me to... 我发现……对我来说很难。
I find it hard for me to make a speech in public。
我发现在公众场合作演讲对我来说很难。
I have confidence in... 我相信……。俄对……有信心。
I have confidence in winning the Crazy English speech contest。
我有信心赢得这次疯狂英语演讲比赛。
I have nothing to do with... 我与……无关。
I have nothing to do with that man; I've never seen him before。
我与那个人一点关系都没有,我以前从来没见过他。
I have no experience in... 我在……方面没有经验。
I have no experience in dealing with children。
我在和孩子打交道方面没有什么经验。
I used to... 我过去常常……。
I used to go play basketball with some of my friends every Saturday afternoon。
以前我和一些朋友每星期六下午都去打篮球。
I would like to recommend the Vietnamese cuisine in that restaurant。
我想推荐一下那家餐厅的越南菜.[cuisine n. 烹饪;烹调风格]
I would rather...than... 我宁愿……,而不愿……。
I would rather stay at home than go shopping on such humid day。
在这样潮湿的天气里,我宁愿呆在家里,也不愿去购物。
I'm busy with (doing)... 我正忙于……。
Don't bother me — I'm busy with (doing) my project right now。
别打扰我,我现在正忙于作计划呢。
In conclusion, .。。最后,……。聪之,……。
11.“to make…of”的译法(使……成为……,把……当作)I will make a scientist of my son.
12. too…+不定式“,not(never)too…+不定式”,“too…not+不定式She is too angry to speak.
13. only(not, all, but, never) too …to do so ”和“too ready (apt) + to do”结构中,不定式也没有否定意义,凡是“not”,“all”“but等字后+”too…to,“不定式都失去了否定意义,在”too ready(apt) +to do“结构中,不定式也没有否定意义。You know but too yell to hold your tongue.
14. ”no more …than…“句型
A home without love is no more a home than a body without a soul is a man.
15. ”not so much…as“和”not so much as …“结构,”not so much…as“=”not so much as …“,其中as有进可换用but rather,可译为:”与其说是……毋须说是……“。而”not so much as“=”without(not)even,“可译为”甚至……还没有“。
The oceans do not so much divide the world as unite it.
16. ”Nothing is more…than“和”Nothing is so …as“结构,”Nothing is more…than“和”Nothing is so …as“都具有最高级比较的意思,”Nothing I“可换用”no“,”nobody“,”nowhere“,”little“,”few“,”hardly“,”scarcely“等等,可译为”没有……比……更为“,”像……再没有了“,”最……“等。 Nothing is more precious than time.
17. ”cannot…too…“结构,”cannot…too…“意为”It is impossible to overdo…“或者,即”无论怎样……也不算过分“。”not“可换用”hardly“,”scarcely“等,”too“可换用”enough“,”sufficient“等 You cannot be too careful.
18. ”否定+but “结构,在否定词后面的”but“,具有”which not“,”who not“,”that not“,等等否定意义,构成前后的双重否定。可译成”没有……不是“或”……都……“等
Nothing is so bad but it might have been worse.
19. ”否定+until (till)“结构,在否定词”no“,”not“,”never“,”little“,”few“,”seldom“等的后边所接用的”until/till“,多数情况下译为”直到……才……“,”要……才……“,把否定译为肯定。 Nobody knows what he can do till he has tried.
20. ”not so…but“和”not such a …but“结构,这两个结构和”否定+but“的结构差不多,不同之点是这两个结构中的”but“是含有”that…not“意味的连续词,表示程度。可译为”还没有……到不能做……的程度“,”并不是……不……“,”无论怎样……也不是不能……"等。
He is not so sick but he can come to school.
商务电话留言常见句型及对话实例(2)
重点句型:
1.I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
我会尽快回您电话,
2.I’m sorry,but he’s on another line now.
对不起,他在接另一个电话。
3.Would you care to hold?
您要稍等一下吗?
4.Could you take a message,please?
能不能为我留下话?
5.I’ll give him the message.
我会转告他,
6.Anything else?
还有其他事吗?
7.That’s all.Thank you for trouble taken.
就这些,感谢你的耐心。
8.I’m sorry,but he is out of the office right now.
很抱歉,他现在不在办公室里。
9.When will he be back?
他什么时候回来?
10.I wonder if you could give Mr.Wang a message for me?
你能不能给王先生带个口信?
★ 英语写作句型
★ 英语句型课件
★ 商务电话礼仪介绍
★ 九类英语写作句型
★ 小学英语常用句型
★ 英语基本句型八种