外国经典英语诗歌精选:彼特拉克抒情诗《吸引我的眼睛》

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:haruim天使狗粉

下面是小编整理的外国经典英语诗歌精选:彼特拉克抒情诗《吸引我的眼睛》(共含3篇),希望对大家有所帮助。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“haruim天使狗粉”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

外国经典英语诗歌精选:彼特拉克抒情诗《吸引我的眼睛》

篇1:外国经典英语诗歌精选:彼特拉克抒情诗《吸引我的眼睛》

The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise

那眼睛吸引我发出热情的赞美,

The arms and hands and feat and countenance

还有柔臂、纤手、鲜活的面庞,

Which made me a stranger in my own romance

浪漫的激情曾使我完全变了样,

And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;

远离了人群的喧闹,独自沉醉;

The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays

闪闪发光的金色卷发在飘飞,

Flashing from a smiling angel's glance

那是微笑的天使洒下的目光,

Which moved the world in paradisal dance,

世界舞蹈着,欢快地进入天堂,

Are grains of dust, insensibilities.

而今一切都冷却了,化为尘灰。

And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,

我活着,自怨自艾,悲哀抑郁'

Left here without the light I loved so much,

曾经热爱的生活暗淡无光,

In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt

像航船失控,经历着狂风暴雨。

No more love songs, then, I have done with such,

再没有情歌让我放声高唱,

My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,

往日的才情已经枯竭远去,

And tears are heard within the harp I touch.

我抚琴吟咏却听到泪水流淌。

篇2:外国经典英语诗歌精选:马洛最优美的抒情诗《牧羊人恋歌》

Come live with me and be my love

And we will all the pleasures prove

That valleys , groves , hills and field,

Woods or steepy mountain yields

来与我同住吧,做我的爱人,

我们将共享一切欢乐;

来自河谷、树丛、山岳、田野,

来自森林或陡峭的峻岭。

And we will sit upon the rocks

Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks

By shallow rivers to whose falls

Melodious birds sing madrigals

我们将坐在岩石上,

看牧人们放羊。

浅浅的小河流向瀑布,

小鸟唱着甜美的情歌。

And I will make thee beds of roses

And a thousand fragrant posies

A cap of flowers , and a kirtle

Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle

我将为你用玫瑰作床,

还有上千支花束,

一顶鲜花编的花冠,一条长裙

绣满桃金娘的绿叶。

A gown made of the finest wool

Which from our pretty lambs we pull

Fair lined slippers for the cold

With buckles of the purest gold

用最细的羊毛织一条长袍,

羊毛剪自我们最可爱的羊羔,

一双漂亮的衬绒软鞋为你御寒,

上面有纯金的带扣。

A belt of straw and ivy buds

With coral clasps and amber studs

And if these pleasures may thee move

Come live with me and be my love

麦草和长春藤花蕾编的腰带,

珊瑚作钩,琥珀作扣,

来与我同住吧,做我的爱人。

The shepherds’ swains shall dance and sing

For thy delight each May morning

If these delights the mind may move

Then live with me and be my love.

牧童情郎们将又跳又唱,

在每个五月的早晨使你欢畅,

如果这些趣事使你动心,

来与我同住吧,做我的爱人。

篇3:外国经典英语诗歌精选:惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》

o captain!my captain!our fearful trip is done,

啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

the ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,

这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。

the port is near, the bells i hear, the people all exulting,

港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

while follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

but o heart!heart!heart!

但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

o the bleeding drops of red!

瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

where on the deck my captain lies,

甲板上躺着我的船长,

fallen cold and dead.

他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

o captain! my captain!rise up and hear the bells;

啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,

起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

for you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,

迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

for you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;

他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

here, captain!dear father!

啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

this arm beneath your head;

我的手臂托着您的头!

it is some dream that on the deck

莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

you 've fallen cold and dead.

您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

my captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

my father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;

我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

the ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

from fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。

exult, o shores!and ring, o bells!

啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

but i,with mourful tread,

但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

walk the deck my captain lies,

心悲切,步履沉重;

fallen cold and dead.

因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

外国诗歌

外国的经典优秀英语诗歌

外国浪漫主义诗歌

外国诗歌大全

青春的外国诗歌

外国名人英语演讲稿

现代外国的爱国诗歌

外国诗歌经典100篇短

眼睛的记忆诗歌

“金刚”吸引了我

外国经典英语诗歌精选:彼特拉克抒情诗《吸引我的眼睛》(共3篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的外国经典英语诗歌精选:彼特拉克抒情诗《吸引我的眼睛》,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档