下面是小编整理的接待来客的英语口语办公室英语(共含5篇),欢迎大家阅读分享借鉴,欢迎大家分享。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“fy7758100”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
办公室接待来客的英语口语,你会了吗?
我希望您在这里过得愉快。
I hope you?ll have a pleasant stay here.
A: How do you do,Mr.Smith? Welcome to Guang ̄zhou.
I hope you?ll have a pleasant stay here.
B: Thank you.I?m very happy to have this chance to visit your company.
It was very kind of you to invite me.
我们一直在等你。
We?ve been expecting/waiting for you.
A: Excuse me,are you Mr.Johnson from Beijing?
B: Yes,I am.
A: We?ve been expecting you.I?m Li Li,the secretary for the manager Mr.Smith.
很高兴见到你。
Pleased/ Glad to meet you.
A: Mr.Williams?
B: Yes,that?s right.You must be Mr.Lee.
A: Yes,pleased to meet you.
B: Pleased to meet you,too.
你飞行愉快吗?
Did you have an enjoyable flight?
A: Is this your first visit to Guangzhou?
B: Yes,I always wanted to come but I never had the chance.
A: Good,I can show you around while you?re here.
Did you have an enjoyable flight?
B: Yes,it was fine,thanks.No delays or problems.
你想得真周到。
It?s very thoughtful/considerate of you.
A: Miss Liu,thank you very much for coming to meet me at the airport.
B: You?re welcome.You must be tired after such a long flight.
My car is just in the parking lot outside.We can resume our talk on the way to the hotel.
A: Fine.It?s very thoughtful of you,Miss Liu.Thank you.
我想您休息得不错。
I guess you?ve had a good rest.
A: Good morning,Mr.Smith.I guess you?ve had a good rest.
B: Yes,thank you.
A: Mr.Dickens,our manager has come to see you.
我来见…
I've come to see...
A: What can I do for you?
B: I come to see Mr.Hanks.
请问您找他有什么事儿?
What do you want to see him about?
A: I?m here to see the general manager.
B: May I ask what you want to see him about?
请问您有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
Is he expecting you?
A: Do you have an appointment?
B: Yes,I have an appointment with him at two.
有人来找您。
Someone is here to see you.
A: Mr.Brown,someone is here to see you.
B: Please let him in.
再稍等片刻
wait a few minutes longer
A: Would you mind waiting a few minutes longer?
B: I?ll give you five more minutes.
他马上来。
He?ll be with you shortly.
He?ll be right out.
A: I?m here to see Mr.White of the commercial department.
B: Moment please,he?ll be with you shortly.
请问他在哪个办公室?
Which room is he in?
A: I?d like to see Mr.Brown,which room is he in?
B: He?s on the 10th floor.
When you get off the elevator,turn left please,the second door is his.
不在办公室。
not in the office/out of the office
A: I?d like to see the person in charge.
B: Sorry,he isn?t in the office.
他现在没空。
He?s busy/occupied.
He is not available now.
A: Could I meet your manager now?
B: Sorry,he?s busy now.
见其他人可以吗?
Can someone else help/meet you?
A: The manager won?t be available today.Can someone else help you?
B: I can speak to the director.
您改天再来好吗?
Could you come back another/some other time?
A: Could you come back another time?
B: Sure,I?d be happy to.
让您久等了。
Thank you for waiting.
Sorry for the wait.
A: Thank you for waiting.
B: No matter,thank you for seeing me.
让您等了很久吧?
Have you been waiting long?
A: Have you been waiting long?
B: No,I just got here.
谢谢您这么老远来这里。
Thank you for coming all this way over here.
A: Thank you for coming all this way over here.
B: It was no trouble.
路上走好。
I wish you a safe trip.
A: I have to go now.
B: I wish you a safe trip,bye.
早上好,需要帮助吗?
Good morning, may I help you?
Good morning what can I do for you?
早上好,我是公司的王伟。
Good morning I am Wang Wei from ABC company.
我想拜见格林先生。
I am here to see Mr. Green.
我与格林先生有约。
I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Green.
我和格林先生昨天,已经约好了。
I’ve set up the appointment with Mr. Green yesterday.
很抱歉,格林先生正在开会。
I’m sorry Mr. Green is in a meeting.
格林先生几分钟后回来。您不介意等一会儿吧?
Mr. Green will be back in a few minutes.
不介意。
Would you mind waiting for a moment?
给您来点饮品如何?
No,I don’t mind.
好的,谢谢你。
Can I get you something to drink?
Would you like something to drink?
Can I offer you something to drink?
Yes thank you.
I would, if you don’t mind.
您想喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like some coffee or tea?
咖啡/茶吧。
Coffee/Tea would be fine.
*IM like coffee/tea.
要不要加糖或奶油?
How would you like your coffee/tea?
我要纯咖啡。
I like it black.
Black coffee , please.
我要加糖和奶油的。
I like it with sugar and cream.
纯茶就可以了。
Just plain tea is fine.
我要加柠檬和糖。
I like it with lemon and sugar.
咖啡/茶马上到。
Coffee/Tea will be right with you.
谢谢你。 .
Thank you.
格林先生回来了。他正在办公室恭候您。请这边走。
Mr. Green is back now. He is expecting you in his office. This way, please.
办公室常用英语口语常用语句,学一学对你有好处哦!
1.I know I made a mistake.I just wish he wouldn't keep hammering away at it.
(我知道我犯错误了。我真希望他不要一直骂个不停。)
2.The company is so cheap we have to sharpen our pencils until they're down to little stubs like this.
(公司这麽吝啬,害得我们得把铅笔用到这麽短。)
3.Now where did my eraser go this time?Don't take things off other people's desks without asking them,O.K.?
(这回我的橡皮又到哪里去了?不要不说一声就拿别人桌子上的东西,好吗?)
4.I want you to stop hogging my desk space,all right?
(你不要再占用我的桌子,好吗?)
5.Turn the other way when you smoke,so I won't have to breathe it,all right?
(你抽烟时转向那一边,免得我吸到,行不行?)
6.Don't talk to me while I'm in the middle of calculating.
(我在计算时,别跟我说话。)
7.Ah,heck!Another mistake.The staff here can't even use their calculators right!
(真见鬼!又错了。这里的职员连计算器都不能正确使用。)
8.Oh,why did he have to give me this rush job now that it's almost time for my lunch break!
(哎,快到午餐休息时间了,他为什麽非给我这个急件不可!)
9. How am I to know what I'm supposed to do if there's no organization around here?
(如果这里那麽没有条理,我怎麽晓得该做些什麽好呢?)
常用口语句子:
Could I have your name, please?
= May I have your name?
请问您叫什么名字?
How do I address you?
我该怎么称呼您?
address v. 称呼
What can I do for you?
= Can I help you?
= May I help you?
有什么可以效劳的吗?
Do you have an appointment?
您预约了吗?
appointment n. 约会,约定
Mr. Liu is expecting you.
刘先生在等您。
We've been expecting you.
我们一直在等您。
expect v. 期待,期盼
I'm afraid he is engaged at the moment.
恐怕他现在正忙。
I'm afraid he can't see you at the moment.
恐怕他现在不能见您。
He is at a meeting right now.
他现在正在开会。
I'm sorry, but he's not available right now.
很抱歉,但他现在没空/不能接见客人。
engaged a. 忙碌的,繁忙的
available a. 有空的,可见客人的
Would you mind waiting?
您介意等一会儿吗?
Can you please wait just a moment?
请稍等一会儿,好吗?
Please wait a second/sec/moment/minute.
请稍等。
Please take a seat. I'll tell him you're here.
您请坐,我去告诉他您来了。
I'll see if Mr. Liu is free.
我去看看刘先生现在有没有空。
If you'd like to take a seat. I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.
如果您愿意坐会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。
Mr. Liu will come and see you right away.
刘先生马上就来见您。
Mr. Liu will be with you shortly.
刘先生马上就会过来见您。
He will be here in a few minutes.
他几分钟后就过来。
shortly ad. 不久,马上
接待来客Receiving a Client
Secretary: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
秘书:早上好,先生。有什么可以效劳的吗?
Guest: Yes. I'd like to see Mr. Liu, please.
客人:是的,我想见刘先生。
Secretary: Do you have an appointment?
秘书:您预约了吗?
Guest: No, I'm afraid I haven't. I'm from the Eagle Company, and I come to see Mr. Liu to discuss sales of our new
electronic products,
客人:恐怕没有。我是Eagle公司的,来找刘先生谈谈我们的新电子产品的销售的事情。
Secretary: Could I have your name, please?
秘书:请问您叫什么名字?
Guest: Smith, Peter Smith. And here's my card.
客人:史密斯,彼得・史密斯。这是我的名片。
Secretary: If you'd like to take a seat, Mr. Smith, I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.( to Mr. Liu on his extension ) I have a
Mr. Smith of the Eagle Company who wants to see you... Thank you. ( to Mr. Smith ) Mr. Liu will be with you in about five
minutes, Mr. Smith. Would you like a cup of coffee?
秘书:史密斯先生,如果您愿意坐会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。(打给刘先生的分机)Eagle公司的史密斯先生想见您…谢谢。(对史密斯先生)刘先生约5分钟后就过来,史密斯先生。您想喝杯咖啡吗?
Guest: I'd rather have a cup of tea if possible.
客人:如果可能的话我倒想来杯茶。
Secretary: Of course, Mr. Smith.
秘书:当然可以了,史密斯先生。
接待口语
询问访客身份:
May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
What company are you from?
您是哪个公司的?
Could you tell me what company you are representing?
能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?
如果碰到了老朋友可以说:
What brings you here?
是什么风把你吹来了?
询问是否预约,来访目的?
Do you have an appointment?
约好了吗?
Would you give me your business card?
请给我您的名片好吗?
And can I ask what you wish to see him about?
我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?
让客人稍候片刻:
I'll see if he is available.
请让我看看上司是否方便。
Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.
请您坐下稍等片刻。
给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:
Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?
你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖
带客人去见经理:
Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.
请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。
Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.
陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。
Would you come this way, please?
请随我这边来。
婉言拒绝客人来访:
Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.
陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?
He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?
他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?
一定要为自己争取机会:
I'll take just a few minutes of his time.
我只要占用他几分钟的时间。
I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.
我想我最好直接对他本人讲。
★ 萧红:来客
★ 作文 家中来客
★ 办公室礼仪英语