外贸口语:关于质量

| 收藏本文 下载本文 作者:诗语

以下是小编为大家收集的外贸口语:关于质量(共含10篇),希望能够帮助到大家。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“诗语”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。

外贸口语:关于质量

篇1:外贸口语关于质量

外贸口语中关于质量的对话口语,学习一下吧,说不定用得上哦!

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。

Words and Phrases

quality 质量,品质

qualitative 质量的

qualitatively 在质量上

quality clause 品质条款

quality certificate 品质证明书

quality of export and import commodities 进出口商品质量

good merchantable quality 全销质量

to be in conformity with 与...一致

transferer 转让者

transferee 受让者

篇2:外贸口语:关于质量

以下是外贸口语中关于质量的口语,你不来学学吗?

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。

Words and Phrases 外贸口语词汇

quality 质量,品质

qualitative 质量的

qualitatively 在质量上

quality clause 品质条款

quality certificate 品质证明书

quality of export and import commodities 进出口商品质量

good merchantable quality 全销质量

to be in conformity with 与……一致

transferer 转让者

transferee 受让者

篇3:外贸英语质量口语对话

J: Good morning. My name is John. This is my business card.

约翰:早上好。我是约翰。这是我的名片。

L: Good morning. My name is Liu. Please have a seat. Is there anything I can do for you?

刘:早上好。我姓刘。请坐吧。请问你 有什么事吗?

J: Here is the thing: our company is interested in the products of your factory, and planning to cooperate with you.

约翰:事情是这样的,我们公司对你厂生 产的产品很感兴趣,想和你们合 作。

L: That's very good. You are cordially welcome.

刘:很好啊。欢迎欢迎。

J: I want to reconfirm the quality of your commodities before our cooperation.

约翰:在合作之前我想对你们的产品质量 再确认一下。

L: I believe you have already known that the quality of our products enjoys great reputation both at home and abroad. So we can assure you that our quality is absolutely no problem.

刘:相信你也已经知道了,我们的产品 质量在国内夕外都享有好的声誉。所 以我们可以给你们保证我们的质量 绝对是没问题的。

J: That is good. If the commodities are in poor quality, it will be hard for us to sell them out, not to mention occupying the market. It will be impossible for us to cooperate in the future, and we may have to revoke our contract this time. This is bad for both sides.

约翰:那就好。因为如果是低质量的产 品,我们就很难销售出去,更不用 说占领市场了。我们以后会很难合作,并且这一次的合同也可能会撤 销,这对双方都是不利的。

L: I am aware of this absolutely. We will not be like some enterprises which are irresponsible, just considering the momentary interests of the day. Our garments are not only good in fabric, but also are of the original design and fashionable. I am sure you will be satisfied.

刘:这个我当然明白。我们不会像有的 企业那样不负责任,只顾眼前利 益的。我们的服装不仅面料好, 而且设计也很新颖时尚。相信你 会满意的。

J: That's great. But different countries' customs are different, the design you like may be not interested by our people.

约翰:那太好了。不过各个国家的风俗不 同,你们喜欢的款式我们不一定会 喜欢。

L: You needn't worry about this. Our style is not fixed. We can make different styles of clothing according to your request, that is, according to the samples given by our customers. And will pay great attention to workmanship and thrum.

刘:这个不用担心。我们的款式不是固 定不变的,我们可以根据你们的要 求来制作不同款式的服装,即按客 户的样品定做。并且我会很注意 做工和线头的。

J: This is the best. I will send you the order and samples after I get back, OK?

约翰:这样就最好不过了。我回去之后就 给你发订单和样品,可以吗?

L: Sure.

刘:当然。

篇4:外贸质量价格英语口语练习

外贸中最让人关心的莫过于质量和价格的问题,那么与质量和价格有关的外贸常用口语有哪些呢?来看看下面的口语练习吧!

质量quality

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。

价格 price

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

篇5:外贸口语精选

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让也喂垡幌履忝堑牟?烦铝惺衣穑?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

篇6:外贸口语精选

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

篇7:外贸展会常用口语

展会英语口语,相信对做外贸的朋友来说一定非常的实用。参加展会时适当的用上这些句子,一定会让你取得更好的效果。

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

篇8:外贸经典口语表达

It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

篇9:外贸口语:关于退货

在外贸中要想退货该怎么说呢?来看看下面的对话吧!

A: The paintwork on the body of the cars has become discolored.

A:汽车上的外漆都退色了。

B: We have looked into the matter and found it was due to a che-mical imbalance in the paint used in spraying the vehicles.

B:这事我们已经调查了,发现喷这批车使用的油 漆成分比例不当。

A: l'II return the goods to you.postage and packing forward.

A:我把货退给你们,邮费包装费到付。

B: Actually we are taking these models out of production and calling in all those that we have supplied.

B:事实上,我们已不生产这一型号的车了,以前 供应的车也要收回来。

A: That's fine. When do you think we can get the replacements?

A:那很好。你认为什么时候换货能到?

B: We have contacted our own suppliers and they said the repla- cements are on their way to us by express train. You should receive them within a week.

B:我们和供货商联系过了,他们说换货用直达火车。

A: This is our initial order with which you and we are far from sati-sfied.

A:这是我们首次向你们订货,结果很不令人满意。

B:I apologize for the inconvenience and please permit me to potnt out that this kind of fault rarely occurs in our factory. This is the first time,and I promise.it'll also be the last time. Please trust us.

B:给您带来了不便,我深表歉意。请允许我指出 一点,我们的车很少出 这类问题。这是第一次,我保证也是最后一次。请相信我们。

篇10:外贸常用交际口语

外贸常用交际用语,来看下吧,不看你会后悔哦!

(1)经由秘书安排约定

i'd like to make an appoingtment with mr.hammer. (我想要和hammer先生约个见面时间)

原则上约定见面商谈时,应事先用传真或信函同志对方较为妥当。如果在事先未能以书面告知时,最好说清楚见面时想说的内容,如 to diascuss the contract [洽谈合同事宜].

(2)经由秘书安排约定

could i see mr.hammer sometime this week? (我们能不能在这个星期跟hammer先生见个面?

sometime this week 是[这个星期随便什么时候]之意。最好配合自己的日程表说清楚有空闲的时间,如 either on wednesday or thursday.(星期三或星期四都可以)。

(3)经由秘书安排约定

would it be possible to see mr.hammer tomorrow? (明天能不能跟 hammer先生见个面?) 左句含有 does mr.hammer have time to meet with me tomorrow? (hammer先生明天有时间跟我见面吗?),或 if he does have time,may i meet him tomorrow? (如果他有空,我明天能跟他见面吗?)之意。

(4)经由秘书安排约定

what time is convenient for him? (他什么时候有空呢?)也可以说 what time is he available?(他什么时候有空?),但用 convenient 会给人比较客气的感觉。如果无法照对方的要求时间见面时,就说i'm available at three o'clock.(我三点有空)来试探一下也无妨。

(5)经由秘书安排约定

i'd like to have lunch with him tomorrow. (我想明天和他吃午饭)

在欧美,商业界常举行 a lunch meeting [商业午餐].在这种聚餐中,不但容易相互沟通,也可以借此加深彼此交情,因而用餐的时间长达三小时的情形也屡见不鲜。

(6)直接求见本人

if you have time, i'd like to meet with you today. (如果您有时间,我想今天跟您见个面)

虽然已约好时间,可是有急事想提早见面时,就可以用这句。如果没有空闲时间就说 i'm sorry,but i'm really tied up today.(很抱歉,我今天真的没空)。

(7)直接求见本人

could you spare me about half an hour? (能不能给我半个小时的时间?)

这句话是对熟人说的话。spare是[腾出(时间),分让(东西)之意。有时间的话说 sure.,ok.等;如果没空的话说 i'm afraid i can't.(恐怕不行)就可以了。

(8)直接求见本人

could we get together at l.a.restaurant? (我们能不能在洛城餐厅会面?)

get together是[聚会、会面]之意的较为随便的说法。说明聚会地点,如某某餐厅等时,最好指出大家共同认识(shared knowledge)的目标比较好。

(9)直接求见本人

i was wondering if we could arrange a meeting to discuss the new product. (我想,我们是不是可以安排一次会面来讨论新产品)

这句是经由第三者介绍而尚未谋面的人在约定晤面时使用。i was wondering if……的说法含有不太拘束形式的温和语气。还可以用would it be possible to meet and discuss the new product?。

(10)直接求见本人

i'm calling about what we discussed the other day. (我打电话是为了前几天我们所讨论的事)

这句是已见过面想再继续时的说词。接到电话的人可以答称 i've been waiting for your call.(我一直在等您的电话里),并接着说let's get together. when can we meet to talk?(我们来聚一聚。什么时候可以见面?)

(11)询问目的

what would you like to talk to me about? (你要跟我谈些什么事?)

也可以用 can l ask you what you want to discuss?。要见面之前,事先了解讨论的内容、前后关系、背景(context)等有助于预作交涉前的准备工作。

(12)表示同意

sure. (好啊!)

简短地表达肯定的方式有 certainly. (当然可以),of course.(当然)等,意思都差不多。在谈话中如果常用这种简短词句会给人幼稚的感觉。应该用一些不同说法才能给人较佳印象。

(13)表示拒绝

i don't think we have to meet on this subject. (关于这个问题,我不认为我们有见面的必要)

对于不认识的人或推销人员的求见电话,认为无需见面时,可以用这句话,或明确地用it's probably not necessary to meet.(没有必要见面)来加以谢绝。

(14)与代理人会面

i'm afraid i can't, but mr.brown will meet you instead. (我不能会面,但mr.brown会替我跟你见面)

句首用 i'm afraid i can't……会给人非常客气的印象。若不小心而唐突地说出i'm too busy to meet you.,说不定会给对方带来受轻视的感觉。

(15)想要决定的时间与场所

may i arrange the time and the place, please? (能不能让我安排时间与场所?)

也可以 do you mind if i set the time and location for our meeting? (我来定见面的时间和地点可以吗?)。开会的时间和地点常常影响商谈的成果,因而配合对方时间的同时,要把握主导权。

(16)询问适当的时间

when do you have free time? (您什么时候有空?)

这是自己有时间可以配合对方来约定见面时间的问法。也可以用 when are you available? 谈商务时,free time 指的是除去假日及下班后的时间。

(17)告知适当时间

i'm free at three o'clock today. (我今天下午3点有空)

此句是(3点以前不方便,但3点以后才有空)的意思。也可以用 i'm available at three o'clock.如果是[3点到4点有空]的话,就用availbale from three o 'clock until four 即可。

外贸业务员常用行销口语

外贸口语续约代理对话

外贸中讨价还价的口语

外贸催促装运问题相关口语

外贸口语:带客人参观工厂

外贸术语

外贸工作总结

外贸道歉信

外贸辞职报告

外贸自荐信

外贸口语:关于质量(共10篇)

欢迎下载DOC格式的外贸口语:关于质量,但愿能给您带来参考作用!
推荐度: 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐 推荐
点击下载文档 文档为doc格式
点击下载本文文档