以下是©无忧考网为大家整理的安慰人的英文(共含11篇),希望对您有所帮助。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“培培”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。
安慰人的英文
1、Keep smiling! Things will calm down
乐观一点,事情会平息下来的;
2、Pull yourself together
振作起来;
3、Keep your chin up
别灰心;
4、Cheer up! things will work out for the best。
高兴点儿!事情会有好结果的。
5.look on the bright side
看到积极的一面
6.tomorrow is another day
明天又是全新的一天
7.every cloud has a silver lining
守得云开见月明
8.I'm here for you.
我一直都在你身边。
9.It's gonna be alright.
会好起来的'。
10.Things will get better soon.
情况很快会好转的!
11. Loosen up! It's not worth getting upset about.
放松点儿!不值得为这件事苦恼。
12. Win a few, lose a few. That's life.
有得也有失,生活就是如此。
13. Keep your chin up.
别灰心。
14. My heart bleeds for you.
我也为你感到伤心。
15. There are plenty more fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草。
16. Pull yourself together.
振作起来。
17. Hang in there. Things will get better.
坚持住,情况会好起来的。
18. Stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
别太操心了,没有你地球照样转。
19. Don't let it get you down. It will be over with soon.
别为此烦恼。事情很快就会过去的。
20. That's the way the cookie crumbles.
事情就会这样子,改变不了的。
Your company has been a great consolation to me.
我听音乐,以便在烦恼时得到安慰。
I found solace from troubles in listening to music.
我给了他一点安慰。
I offer a mite of comfort to him.
走之前,他向我说了几句安慰的话。
He spoke a few words of comfort to me before leaving.
那位安慰者告诉他,他应该有耐心。
The comforter told him that he should be patient.
你刚才说的`话不过是安慰安慰我罢了。
You are just saying that to make me feel better.
知道您想到我、关心我,让我感到安慰和喜悦?
To know that you think of me and care for me is a comfort and joy.
亲戚们带着食物,列队来家里安慰我们。
A parade of aunts and uncles came by the house to bring food and sympathy.
一群阿姨和叔叔来到房子旁边,带来食物和慰问。
“You really wont tell?” she asked, begging for reassurance.
“你真的不说吗?”她问道,乞求得到安慰。
I can console myself with the fact that Im not alone.
不是只有我一个人才这样,我可以用这一事实来安慰自己。
He began to comfort me with such unaccustomed gentleness.
他开始以那种少有的温柔安慰我。
I found solace in writing when my father died three years ago.
我父亲3年前去世的时候,我从写作中找到了安慰。
John was constantly reassuring me that we were meant to be together.
约翰不断安慰我说,我们注定要在一起。
1、My dog passed away yesterday.
我的狗昨天死了。
Im so sorry to hear that.
听到这个消息我很难过。
2、 I didnt get the job.
我没得到那份工作。
Dont worry. Its their loss.
别丧气,那是他们的损失。
3、I failed my driving test.
我驾照没考过。
Never mind. Better luck next time.
别放在心上,下次会好运的。
4、I didnt get into the university I wanted.
我没被那所想进入的大学录取。
Oh dear, I know you tried your best.
哦亲爱的,我知道你已经尽力了。
5、My grandmother passed away last month.
我奶奶上个月去世了。
This must be so hard for you. Im not sure what to say but I want you to know Im here for you.
我知道你肯定非常难受。我不知道该说些什么,你只要知道我一直都在你身边。
6、I missed making the A-Team by one point.
我差一分就能得A了。
Thats really unlucky.
真不幸。
7、I dont seem to fit in here.
我好像不太适应这儿。
Im sure things will improve, try to stick it out.
我相信只要你试着撑下去,情况会好转的。
8、I hope it will be sunny for the wedding.
但愿婚礼那天天气很好。
Dont worry. Im sure things will be fine.
别担心,我相信一切都会很顺利的。
1、You look sad today.你今天看上去很悲伤。
2、Wipe your tears.擦擦眼泪。
3、Win a few, lose a few. That’s life. 有得也有失,生活就是如此。
4、We all sympathize with you, but don’t take on so;that won’t help matters.我们都同情你,不过你也不要过于悲伤,因为那于事无补。
5、There are plenty more fish in the sea. 天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一朵花。
6、That is ok/all right 没问题/没事。
7、Take it easy 不要紧张。
8、Oh no! How could like this唉! 怎么会这样子呢?
9、My heart bleeds for you. 我也为你伤心。
10、Loosen up! It’s not worth getting upset about. 放松点儿!不值得为这件事苦恼。
11、Let’s look on the bright side. 我们来看看它好的一面。
12、Keep your chin up. 别灰心。
13、Keep trying! Don’t give up the ship. 继续努力!别轻易放弃。
14、It must be tough for you. 那你肯定很难受吧。
15、It happens to everyone.这种事谁都会遇到。
16、I know. I can understand your feelings; I feel the same way我能体会你的感受;我感同身受。
17、I know how you feel.我理解你的心情。
18、I feel so sad. 我真的很难过。
19、Every cloud has a silver lining. 再黑暗的地方也有一线光明。
20、Don’t worry 不要担心。
21、Don’t mention it 别提了,没事。
22、Don’t give way to grief.不要被悲痛情绪压倒。
23、Don’t cry. 别哭了。
24、Don’t carry your grief to excess.不要过度悲伤。
25、Don’t be so miserable! 别这愁眉苦脸的。
26、Don’t be nervous 不要紧张。
27、Cheer up!振作起来!
1.Pull yourselftogether. 振作起来。
2.Keep your chin up. 别灰心。
3.Dont let it get you down. It will be over with soon.别为此烦恼。事情很快就会过去的。
4.Dont be so miserable! 别这愁眉苦脸的。
5.Cheer up! things will work out for the best. 高兴点儿。事情会有好结果的。
6.Take heart- well find a way out. 振作起来,我们会有办法的。
7.Keep trying! Dont give up the ship. 继续努力! 别轻易放弃!
8.Loosen up! Its not worth getting upset about.放松点儿!不值得为这件事苦恼。
9.Hang in there. Things will get better. 坚持住,情况会好起来。
10.Keep smiling! things will calm down. 乐观一点,事情会平息下来的。
11.Its not as bad as all that. 事情没有那么糟。
12.Things are never as bad as they seem. 事情往往不像看上去的那么糟。
13.Win a few, lose a few. Thats life. 有得也有失,生活就是如此。
14.Lets look on the bright side. 我们来看看它好的'一面。
15.Every cloud has a silver lining. 再黑暗的地方也有一线光明。
16.I can personally attest that the cold and flu season is here. 感冒和流感季节来了,对此我有深刻体会。
17.A cold usually starts with a streaming nose and dry throat. 感冒开始时通常会流鼻涕、嗓子发干。
18.We’re going to go home and nurse our colds. 我们打算回家调养感冒。
19.My nose is bunged up.I must be getting a cold. 我鼻子堵住了,一定是着凉了。
20.There’s a good deal of dew here, and I don’t want you to catch cold. 这里露水很大,我不想让你着凉。
21.A good sweat often cures a cold. 好好发一次汗往往可以治愈伤风。
22.Why the person catches a cold,always accompany headache snorty? 为什么人感冒,总是会伴随着头疼流鼻涕呢?
23.Honey helps sore throats so that swallowing isn’t so painful. 蜂蜜有助于缓解喉咙痛,减轻吞咽的痛苦。
24.His fever is allayed,but his appetite is still flatted. 他发烧减轻了,但仍食欲不振。
25.His cough grew more persistent until it never stopped. 他咳嗽持续的时间越来越长,直到咳个不停。
1、You look sad today.你今天看上去很悲伤。
2、Wipe your tears.擦擦眼泪。
3、Win a few, lose a few. That’s life. 有得也有失,生活就是如此。
4、We all sympathize with you, but don’t take on so;that won’t help matters.我们都同情你,不过你也不要过于悲伤,因为那于事无补。
5、There are plenty more fish in the sea. 天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一朵花。
6、that is ok/all right 没问题 没事
7、take it easy 不要紧张
8、Oh no! How could like this唉! 怎么会这样子呢?
9、My heart bleeds for you. 我也为你伤心.
10、Loosen up! It’s not worth getting upset about. 放松点儿!不值得为这件事苦恼。
安慰人也是有技巧的,怎样安慰才能让对方最快地恢复情绪呢?
要倾听对方的苦恼
由于生活体验、家庭背景、所受的教育等不同,形成了每个人对于苦恼的不同理解,因此,当试图去安慰一个人时,首先要理解他的苦恼。
安慰人,听比说重要。一颗沮丧的心需要的是温柔聆听的耳朵,而非逻辑敏锐、条理分明的脑袋。聆听是用我们的耳朵和心去听对方的声音,不要追问事情的前因后果,也不要急于做判断,要给对方空间,让他能够自由地表达自己的感受。
聆听时,要感同身受,对方会察觉到我们内心的波动。如果我们对他的遭遇能够“悲伤着他的悲伤,幸福着他的幸福”,对被安慰者而言,这就是给予他的最好的帮助。
要接纳对方的世界
安慰人最大的障碍,常常在于安慰者无法理解、体会、认同当事人所认为的苦恼,
人们容易将苦恼的`定义局限在自我所能理解的范围中,一旦超过了这个范围,就是“苦”得没有道理了。由于对他人所讲的“苦”不以为然,因此,安慰者容易在倾听的过程中产生抗拒,迫不及待地提出自己的见解。因此,安慰者需要放弃自己根深蒂固的观念,承认自己的偏见,真正站在对方的角度去看他所面临的问题。
心理专家说的“放下自己的世界,去接受别人的世界”,就是这个道理。最好的安慰者,是暂时放下自己,走入对方的内心世界,用他的眼光去看他的遭遇,而不妄加评断。
要探索对方走过的路
安慰者常常会感到自己有义务为对方提出解决办法。殊不知,每个被苦恼折磨的人,在寻求安慰之前,几乎都有过一连串不断尝试、不断失败的探寻经历。所以,我们所要做的就是,探索对方走过的路,了解其抗争的经历,让他被听、被懂、被认可,并告诉他已经做得够多、够好了,这就是一种安慰。
需要安慰 英文
我们总会碰到不知如何安慰别人的时候,这时总会发个“摸摸头”的表情。学一些安慰别人的英语句子,对需要安慰的人说出来吧。
01
别在意。
Never mind. 没什么。
带有“别在意”、“忘了它吧”、“没什么”的语感。
Don't worry (about it).
It's okay.
Forget (about) it. 没什么。
比Never mind更直接。根据说法不同,有时听起来没有礼貌。
02
太遗憾了。
What bad luck.
用于宽慰努力了但却没能成功的人。“太遗憾了”、“太不顺了”、“太可惜了”。
Better luck next time! 下次一定会走运的!
That's too bad!
What a shame!
03
没事儿。
That's okay.
It's no problem.
04
别责备自己了。
Don't blame yourself. 别责备自己了。
It's not your fault. 这不是你的错。
05
常有的事。
It happens. 发生了没有预料到的事情,劝人想开点儿的语气。
Don't worry, it happens. 别担心了,那是常有的事。
06
这算什么呀。
This is nothing. 这算什么呀
Wow! Chengdu is crowded. 哇!这么挤呀!
This is nothing, you should see Beijing. 这算什么呀!你该去北京看看。
It's no big deal.
It's no problem.
07
这还算好的.呢。
I've seen worse.
我还知道更糟糕的事、“这还算好的呢”,用于鼓励遇到挫折的人。
That was a bad movie. 那真是部糟糕的电影。
I've seen worse. 这还算好的呢。
It could have been worse. 还有比这更糟的呢!
It might have been worse. 也许有的比这更糟呢。
08
别那么自暴自弃
Don't feel so bad about yourself.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Don't be so down on yourself.
Don't think so lowly of yourself.
09
总会有办法的
It'll work out.
work out 表示“进展顺利”、“解决”。
I don't know what to do! 我不知道该怎么办!
I'm sure it'll work out. 别担心,总会有办法的。
Everything will be fine. 一切都会顺利的。
Things will work out.
10
她只是有点心烦。
She's just upset.
What's her problem? 她怎么了?
She's just mad.
She's only angry.
安慰自己英文
We will all have times of sufferings in life, when there is nothing to do but bravely face the feelings.
我们生命中都有一段时间,充满痛苦,可是除了勇敢面对,我们别无选择。
You should love yourself, because that is the only person you have to spend the rest of your life with.
你要善待自己,因为这才是你余下的一辈子都注定要一起过的.人。
Sometimes, the same thing, we can go to the comfort of others, butfailed to convince yourself.
有时候,同样的一件事情,我们可以去安慰别人,却说服不了自己。
It's better to let go with a smile, than to hold on with tears.
宁愿笑着放手,也不要哭着坚守。
This is a good moment, don't forget this moment. (Elaine, 71 years old)
这个时刻很好,不要忘记这个时刻。
Be bad at something, perfection is overrated. (Margaret, 77 years old)
可以不擅长某件事情,完美被过度高估了。
Love is everywhere, look for it. (Kit, 83 years old)
爱无处不在,好好找找。
Make more friends. (Bonnie, 49 years old)
多交朋友。
Your heart has reasons, your head does not know. (Rachel, 24 years old)
你的心也会讲道理,只是你的脑袋不知道。
Let your feelings be known. (Susan, 49 years old)
要把情感表达出来。
You did your best. (Cynthia, 49 years old)
你尽力了。
You already know what you need. (Bella, 21 years old)
你知道自己想要什么。
Art before dishes. (Lea, 62 years old)
艺术比面包重要。
It's not a dumb idea. (Caroline, 71 years old)
这个主意不坏。
It will be better than you imagined. (Catherine, 45 years old)
事情会比你想象的好。
安慰 英文名词
鼓励
别哭了。 Don't cry.
擦擦眼泪。 Wipe your tears.
振作起来! Cheer up!
I'll try. (我会的。)
Come on! (打起精神来!)
Take it easy! (别那么想不开。)
Pull yourself together! (重新振作起来。)
Get a hold of yourself!
Get your shit together! *语气相当尖锐。表达类似“别那么懒懒散散的,振作精神,好好干”的感觉。
微信FullSizeRender(2).jpg
尽你最大努力!
Do your best!
Do a good job! (好好干!)
勇敢点儿。
Go for it! *对将要开始某事的人说。
Should Iask her out? (我是不是该约她出去?)
Yeah, go for it! (是呀,勇敢点儿!)
It's my turn to bat. (该轮到我打了。)
Go for it! (加油!)
Take a chance! (给自己一次机会碰碰运气吧!)
微信FullSizeRender(5).jpg
我们会给你们队助威的!
We'll cheer foryour team. *cheer “助威,喝彩”。直译就是“我们会给你们队助威的”。
I'm playing basketball tomorrow. (明天我有篮球比赛。)
We'll cheer for your team. (我们会给你们队助威的。)
下次再努力吧。
Try harder next time.
My test score was low. (我的考分很低。)
Try harder next time. (下次再努力吧。)
微信FullSizeRender(14).jpg
别松劲!
Hang in there! *鼓励正在做某事的人,“坚持下去!”、“不要放弃!”。
I can't do it anymore. (我不行了。)
Hang in there! (别松劲!))
Don't give it up!
Keep at it! (坚持下去!)
Keep your chin up! (要有信心!)
Try harder! (再加把劲!)
别认输!/别放弃!
Don't give up! *它和hang in there的意思几乎相同,只不过这种说法比较直接。
Keep it up!
Never give up! (绝对不能放弃!)
微信FullSizeRender(20).jpg
你可以的!
You can do it!
This machine is too difficult to operate. (这台机器很难操作。)
You can do it! (你可以的!)
你得看到事情好的一面。
Look on the bright side.
My salary is really low. (我的`薪水真的太低。)
Look on the bright side. Your job is very rewarding. (你得看到好的一面。你的工作可是很有价值的呀。)
别看得那么严重!
Don't take it too seriously!
Don't get worked up over nothing! *work up “激动”、“激起,使激动”。
微信FullSizeRender(9).jpg
别灰心!
Keep your chin up! *直译是“抬起下巴来”。作为词组常用来表示“别失望,抱点希望”。
I feel so sad. (我真的很痛苦。)
Keep your chin up! (别灰心!)
只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。
You can do anything if you really want to.
You can do anything if you really want to. (想做你一定能做得到。)
That's the spirit! (那才是好样的!)
You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
You can do anything if you are so minded.
You can accomplish anything if you believe in it.
(只要有信心,什么事都办得到。)
★ 安慰人的话-安慰
★ 写安慰人的话
★ 安慰人的俗语
★ 安慰分手人的话
★ 安慰人的句子
★ 安慰人伤心的话语